🧵Fauxins🪡 (IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

🧵Fauxins🪡 (IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!)

Postby KyoKoyo » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:59 am

Last edited by KyoKoyo on Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:52 pm, edited 76 times in total.

──♡──≻ Xin, at your service!
☆He/They pronouns, preferably He/Him ♪
☾Commissions are open
☆Collecting PPS forever and always ♪
☾Returning back to ChickenSmoothie after a year or so➴
☆Certified yapper ♪
KyoKoyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥Information

Postby KyoKoyo » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:00 am

What are Fauxins?

Fauxins are faux foxes! Quite the tongue twister. They were mysteriously created as living fox plushies, earning the name 'Fauxins.' Although they often appear as foxes, Fauxins can appear as any other animal! Though, very poorly sometimes. Fauxins are friendly and playful creatures, they have the same feel of a plush toy and have similar mannerisms to the animals they are mimicking!

Gender doesn't matter to a Fauxin. To create a new litter, Fauxins must sacrifice some of their stuffing to create a new Fauxin! This is temporary, however, as Fauxins are able to gain back their stuffing by either waiting or getting restuffed by the Fixer! (This immediately removes the cooldown and Fauxins are able to go back to creating a new litter immediately.) Fauxins do not seem to have a limit, however would prefer to breed only thrice unless motivated with a eggette!

Fauxins, depending on their material and quality of it could be damaged if they accidentally got injured!! Eating a defense gummy can decrease the chances of your Fauxin getting hurt! Don't worry, they will only need to rest and can spring back into work! (The time needed to heal however, would vary depending on their injury!) If you want them to heal immediately, a healthy gummy will fix their injuries up immediately!

Differences between Fauxins!!

Normal Fauxins
Their fur can vary in multiple colors! They may appear as different species of foxes, like a Fennec Fauxin or Arctic Fauxin! Occasionally, they may have minor accessories like a bow or monocle that cannot be taken off unless you bring them to the Fixer.

Abnormal Fauxin
Well, they're certainly different from normal Fauxins! They occasionally have different poses, more accessories, mix between different Fauxin breeds or etc! They can also appear as different animals. They could also look like a different item, like a tv or toaster, maybe. They can also vary in size to be taller or shorter!

Awakened Fauxin
Usually when they don't fit the category or neither Abnormal nor Normal Fauxins, they are... Whatever they want to be, to be honest. They're just very special, really. They can be a mix of two different animals. Etc- If you can't tell if a Fauxin is a normal or abnormal, high chance that it might be an awakened one!
Last edited by KyoKoyo on Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

☾Commissions are open
☆Certified yapper ♪
KyoKoyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥Rules

Postby KyoKoyo » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:53 am

"Be not afraid, I am simply the rule keeper of the Fauxins. My name is Angel, if you don't break the rules I don't think we'll have a problem. I hope we can get along well, I won't hesitate to punish you if you break a rule, however. Friend or foe, I hold no grudges against you, please know that this is nothing personal at all, I am simply doing what I must do."

❥If you're making a custom Fauxin, please do not remove my signature.

❥Do not steal or claim an existing Fauxin you don't own.

❥If creating a custom/MYO Fauxin, please do not create one that's too creepy or gorey, it must abide by CS rules and you must pm a staff to get approval for the Fauxin to be official. (Goes for both staff and regular members)

❥If my signature is blocking the way, you're allowed to move it, just make sure it's visible.

❥Please do not insult someone for getting a Fauxin before you, it's first com first serve and/or a raffle.

Rules for owning Fauxins

❥You're allowed to display your Fauxin in your signature, if you're moving it outside of Chicken Smoothie (Like Toyhouse) make sure to link back to the original thread. You will be quoted with your Fauxin along with a code that will link back to the original thread everytime you adopt a new Fauxin.

❥If you're adding an item onto your Fauxin and it cannot fit, please notify a staff as we will edit your Fauxin for you.

❥You can trade them for pets and/or C$, but it must first be passed through staff. Trading Fauxins for accessories and/or other Fauxins do not need to be passed through staff. Both instances must be posted in the trading thread.

❥Roleplaying as your Fauxin? Cool! Just make sure you'll specify that it's from this thread.

How to get a Fauxin?

1. If you're a first time owner, you can head over towards the Adoption Centre to claim one! Fauxins that get abandoned, confiscated and etc will be placed there as well! We will specify which Fauxin is for first time owners and which one can be taken.

2.Remember to put those Fauxin in your archive! Make sure not to lose track of them, keeping accessories, stuffing and Fauxins by head is very hard! Don't be shy.

3. If you want to get another Fauxin, you have many options! You can; Get a Fauxin from the Adoption Centre, trade for a Fauxin, buy a custom/MYO Fauxin, or get lucky while exploring and bring a Fauxin home!

General Rules

This goes for both staff and regular members. Please keep this environment toxic free as we will not tolerate bullying.

Some Staff are more busier than others, please do not rush them to reply quickly or create your Fauxin, artists will be specified.

Please do not post images on the main thread as it tends to clog up the place! To show off art, your Fauxin or discuss about them, we have a Discord Server for you to pop into!

Applying for staff or artist? Nice! However, please do not spam our pms if you do not get the role or it's not open at the current moment.

From this point forwards, accounts below 2 Months will not be allowed to join Fauxins.

Ban/Strike list

Bans and strikes are discussed with staff and artists only, reasons will not be shared.

1049469(Banned.)
1051331 (Banned.)
Last edited by KyoKoyo on Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:37 pm, edited 11 times in total.

☾Commissions are open
☆Certified yapper ♪
KyoKoyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥QnA

Postby KyoKoyo » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:30 am

QnA

Are Fauxins free?
Fauxins are free! Yes, even the custom/MYOs. You can earn stuffings to buy Fauxins by Exploring! However, if you do not want to wait to get stuffing, you can exchange for them with C$ or pets!

Can I add story to my Fauxin?
Yes! We would love it, actually. You can post your writing in the Fauxin Chat! Just make sure to keep it sfw. In Fauxin Chat, there will be sections meant for writing, art and casual discussions!

What's the different between MYOs and Customs?
MYOs (Make your own) are when you make a Fauxin on your own! Customs are when artists create a Fauxin to you. We have both options available and they both cost the same, it's just if you want your Fauxin to be made yourself or by others!

Can I edit my forms?
Please try not to edit your form, it contains required information! Deleting the tag in your forms will invalidate it. Generally, please refrain from editing your forms at all!

Can I keep my denied MYOs/artist entry Fauxin?
No, it was denied for a reason. Also, artist entry Fauxin do not count as an official Fauxin until you are accepted as one, only then can you keep your artist entry Fauxin.

How do I breed my Fauxin?
If you're breeding Fauxin, you need two Fauxins and a bedding! Beddings increase the chances of Fuaxin's breeding multiple Fauxers (Fauxer if referring to a single Fauxin child), beddings tiers being hay bedding, regular bedding and comfy bedding, these can only be used once. Beddings must be purchased with stuffing.

Can I trade my Fauxin immediately when I get them?
Yes! You can. There isn't a cooldown to them and if you traded for them, you can trade for another Fauxin with the same one! Just make sure to keep it in the trading center.

Can I reuse my items?
That depends! If you're talking about an accessory, yes! Just make sure you ask the Fixer to remove it, it will cost you however!! For regular items like eggettes or health gummies, they are only one time use! (Don't worry, they will be specified in the shops!)

Can I use a Fauxin's natural accessory?
No! A Fauxin's natural accessory was built in for them and them only. At least that's what the Fixer says! Either way, they are not reusable and once they're gone from your Fauxin, they're gone forever! But, you can buy an accessory similar/the same accessory back to equip on them!

What's the difference between shelter and litter adoption?
Litter adoption is for non-owners fcfs, while shelter adoption is for owners fcfs, basically one is for owners and one isn't! Of course non-owners can also try to get a shelter adoption, owners can't take any Fauxins from the litters!
Last edited by KyoKoyo on Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

☾Commissions are open
☆Certified yapper ♪
KyoKoyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥Adopts

Postby KyoKoyo » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:12 pm

"HELLO!! My name is Patchwork!! I'm the adoption mascot, hehe! I'm so glad you're here to adopt some Fauxins, they've been looking for homes and I'm glad you'll be a potential owner for one! What are you looking for? Personality? Breed? IF you're looking for beauty!!... Get out. We love Fauxins for themselves, we don't value them for their beauty. Hehe! Just kidding. But seriously though! Most of the adoptions here are first come first serve, also, also!! Don't edit your forms, if me or the others ever catch you doing it, I'll simply void your form! Easy peezy, you can just quote your adoption form with a new number if it's already taken! Haha, no need to fill out a new one!! Please don't adopt a non-owner Fauxin then adopt a shelter one, there's a 24 hour cooldown <3"

Current Litter: Gingy Cookies
Litter Artist: Fawn_Pelt

First come first serve!! (NEW OWNERS ONLY.)
#124 poptRt

#125 CriWhy

#126 BarkinqCoyote

#127 Aizaka

#128 Tamaranth

#129 awful

Adoption form

Code: Select all
Username:
Fauxin ID:
Adoption!!

Current Litter: -
Litter Artist: -

First come first serve!! (Paid Fauxins, prices next to them! 24 hour cooldown.)
It's empty.

Buying Form

Username:
Fauxin ID:
Buying!!

Current Litter: Borb
Litter Artist: MarMar_Awakening

Shelter Adoption (FCFS)
(Please credit them on toyhouse!! Their username; saturnawakening)
#151 awful

#152 KiraKilla

#153 Julie_PiscesGirl

#154 Shark_Fins

#156 Apotif

#157 Umi <3

#158 Exyw

Shelter!
Username:
Fauxin ID:
Shelter!!

Current Litter: BunBun
Litter Artist: KyoKoyo

Raffle! (Ends on 30th February)
Left over bunnies from the event <3

Raffle Form! (Please only post your form once.)
Username:
Fauxin ID:
Raffle!!
Last edited by KyoKoyo on Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:52 pm, edited 99 times in total.

☾Commissions are open
☆Certified yapper ♪
KyoKoyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥Stuffing Exchange

Postby KyoKoyo » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:32 am

Stuffing Exchange Form
Username:
Amount:
Proof of purchase:
Amount before purchase:
Amount after purchase:
Stuffing Exchange!!

Exchanging for Stuffing? Mr. Paw has a deal for you!

OMGSC - 10 Stuffing
Very Common - 20 Stuffing
Common - 40 Stuffing
Uncommon - 80 Stuffing

RARES
2022-2020 - 200 Stuffing
2019-2017 - 400 Stuffing
2016-2014 - 800 Stuffing
2013 and below - 1600 Stuffing

VERY RARES
2022-2015 - 3200 Stuffing
2014-2008 - 6400 Stuffing

Wait? You're giving Mr. Paw an OMGSR?
OMGSR - 12800 Stuffing

You want to exchange for C$? Of course!
1C$ - 20 Stuffing
10C$ - 200 Stuffing
20C$ - 400 Stuffing
30C$ - 800 Stuffing
40C$ - 1600 Stuffing
50C$ - 3200 Stuffing
Last edited by KyoKoyo on Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

☾Commissions are open
☆Certified yapper ♪
KyoKoyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥Staff Roster

Postby KyoKoyo » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:42 am

List of Fauxters and Fauxtists!

Owner
KyoKoyo

Fauxtist (Artist)
Fawn_Pelt
Umi <3
Exyw
MarMar_Awakening

Fauxters (Staff)
Umi <3
Last edited by KyoKoyo on Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

☾Commissions are open
☆Certified yapper ♪
KyoKoyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥Afiliations

Postby KyoKoyo » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:50 am

Our Affiliates!

Image Image

Our stamp!

Want to show your support? You can place our Fauxin stamp in your signature!! <3

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4798704&p=139992379#p139992379][img]https://i.imgur.com/6eHnb6l.png[/img][/url]

Hey, hey!

Pspspsps, want a custom Fauxin stamp? No charge at all <3 This is an alternative to the actual Fauxin stamp and can feature a (tiny) version of your fauxin! It will not retain their accessories and will only have the patterns of the Fauxin you choose <3

Example
Custom Stamp form
Username:
Fauxin you're stampifying:
Extra:

Want to be affiliated with us? Send KyoKoyo a pm and add our stamp! <3
Last edited by KyoKoyo on Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:50 pm, edited 9 times in total.

☾Commissions are open
☆Certified yapper ♪
KyoKoyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🧵Fauxins🪡 (WIP, but open for marking!)

Postby Hazel the dumb cat » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:02 am

VIGOROUSLY MARKING
Also are the FCFS ones up for adoption currently??
Uh, hi I'm an idiot :D
I'm Hazel the dumb cat, but you can call me Hazel
My pronouns are she/they/it/creature, and I'm Aroace
I'm an artist for Nishinekos, and the owner of Palette cats :)
I like to do art and love adoptables :3
Feel free to Pm me!
My Nishinekos My Sweetens My Kitloaves My Wermz My Herbikana My uma archive

Image ImageImage Image
Hazel the dumb cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🧵Fauxins🪡 (WIP, but open for marking!)

Postby KyoKoyo » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:06 am

❥Yeah!! They are up for adopting atm :>

☾Commissions are open
☆Certified yapper ♪
KyoKoyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist