Xianthas! Codepost pg. 8!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Xianthas! Codepost pg. 8!

Postby miissingyou » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:37 am

Xianthas
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
main page - rules - staff - batches - shelter - events - shop - affiliates - adventures - nursery - customs - co-op archive
main archive - artist search - discord - fanclub - trading - more info

What are Xianthas?

Xianthas, singular Xiantha, are a newly discovered species. While they closely resemble a dragon, they're completely unrelated!
In fact, Xianthas aren't even made of scales - their skin is made of candle wax.
The flame attached to the wick on their neck is what seems to keep these creatures alive - put it out and it's lights out.
Additionally, it seems this flame is responsible for holding their seemingly levitating head up, as it bends in the direction their neck would bend in, if there were one.
While most Xianthas don't ever seem to melt, it seems that these creatures can be born with genetic conditions that lead to strange effects on their skin wax!
Some have reported that the top jaw/head are actually made of steel, and act as a shield for diving underwater and in combat!

They're quite friendly and love to approach humans, why not see if you can befriend one?
Last edited by miissingyou on Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:05 am, edited 23 times in total.
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xianthas - Rules

Postby miissingyou » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:22 am

Xianthas
main page - rules - staff - batches - shelter - events - shop - affiliates - adventures - nursery - customs - co-op archive

Rules
Yes, it looks long. We just want to avoid confusion, we're very lenient.

1. Only official Xianthas artists & guest artists can create a Xiantha to put up for adoption.
      1a. You need a custom ticket for an artist to make you a personal Xiantha. We do not have MYOs.
    2. Xiantha theft will not be tolerated. You will be immediately banned.
    3. Banned users may keep their Xianthas and gift them to members in good standing, but they may not trade/sell or participate in Xiantha events/activities.
      3a. Your Xianthas WILL be revoked in the case of multiaccounting to adopt extra Xianthas.
    4. Xianthas acquired by free means (ie free FCFS batches) may not be sold. Paid Xianthas cannot be resold higher than purchase value without additional items applied. The cost of the items is added onto the purchase value, and that is the new limit.
    5. Adopting Xianthas solely with the intention to use them for trade fodder/currency is not allowed.
    6. We WILL NOT revoke Xianthas. The only time we will "revoke" a Xiantha is if it is stolen.
      6a. See 3a for the Multi-Accounting exception to this.
    7. You must have a post on the Co-Op Archive to participate in Xianthas.
      7a. You may have a Character Storage thread post for them instead, but you must still have a Co-Op Archive post linking to it.
    8. You may only adopt one Xiantha per batch drop.
      8a. In the case of raffles, you may enter for every single one. However, you still may only win one.
    9. Fandom-inspired Xianthas are allowed.
      9a. "Dekudog*" Xianthas are not allowed if gained by paid means. Free ones cannot breed.
      9b. * - Xiantha designs that are essentially 1:1 rips of a character, with (sometimes) minor differences.
      9c. OC-to-Xiantha transfers are allowed and are not affected by this rule, so long as the OC is owned by you.
      9d. If a Xiantha is found to violate 9a/9c, we will request that you redesign the Xiantha. If you do not comply you may be banned.
    10. Credit the artist of your Xiantha when taking them offsite. Desired place of credit can be found on their Staff page blurb.
    11. Do not remove the link embedded in your Xiantha image when posting them on-site. This leads to the Xianthas thread.
      11a. If you have a character storage archive (see rule 7a) you may remove it there if you have a link to the thread somewhere.
    12. If you wish to void your Xiantha, you may not use their original pixel reference anymore. We ask that you differentiate them noticeably, such as adding hind legs or merging the head shield and lower jaw.
      12a. DO NOT edit your Xiantha reference to change their appearance. You no longer have permission to use Xiantha lines. Give them a clean new reference.
    13. You may not edit your Xiantha reference. Official artists will apply items to it for you.
Last edited by miissingyou on Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xianthas - Staff

Postby miissingyou » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:52 am

Xianthas

Staff

Higher-Ups

Xynthalium - Xyn/Xynth - He/She/It - Founder, Artist, Moderator - Credit: ClayTerran @ TH
Meowdy, hello, hi. We're Xyn! We came up with these funky little guys.
We have DID, so we might forget things. Feel free to nudge us!
We also have autism, so we'd appreciate it if you could use tone indicators when speaking to us!
We'll be sure to do the same as well. Hope you enjoy Xianthas!

Artists - Main

riverotter - Venus - They/Them - Batch Artist - Credit: CS profile or squarecup @ TH
hi hi i'm venus!! my main personality trait is that i mention how much i like pineapple pizza all of the time. and cats. and lots of other things.
also please, if i forget something, bug me in pms. ill get right to it as soon as i can, thank you!!

Artists - Nursery

Username - Pref. Name - Pronouns - Role - Credit:

Moderators

Username - Pref. Name - Pronouns - Role - Credit:
Last edited by miissingyou on Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xianthas - Batches

Postby miissingyou » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:24 pm

Xianthas

Current Batches

Here's the Xianthas currently available for adoption! If a Xiantha has a name next to it, it's already taken. Sorry!

Batch Name: Night at the Beach
Artist: riverotter
Ends: 12/10/22 - one week from now!

Image 1. Julie_PiscesGirl
Image 2. dragoness129
Image 3. Ziigglly

Code: Select all
I want to enter the raffle!
Username:
Xiantha Number:
Batch Name: Night at the Beach!
Last edited by miissingyou on Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:09 am, edited 29 times in total.
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xianthas - Shelter

Postby miissingyou » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:31 pm

Xianthas

Shelter

Xianthas that people have given up go here!
They can only be claimed by first-time owners on an FCFS basis.

Image 1. Froggg1

I'm adopting from the Shelter!
Username:
Xiantha #:
Do you own any Xianthas already?:
Last edited by miissingyou on Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xianthas - Events

Postby miissingyou » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:48 pm

Xianthas

Events

No events are on right now! Check back later!
Last edited by miissingyou on Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xianthas - Shop

Postby miissingyou » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:54 pm

Xianthas

Shop

"Howdy, I'm Avalanche. I have wares if you have wax bits. What're those, you ask? Wax bits come from human garbage, such as wax seals on envelopes and such. I like to use them to make mini Xiantha candles. Point is, give me wax bits, and I'll give you cool stuff!
Prices will be adjusted as time goes on & I see what most people want/how much Wax Bits are in circulation!
Cosmetics
Friendship Bracelet - 20 Wax Bits Customizable: Main color, secondary color non-complex patterns
Tail Bells - 30 Wax Bits Customizable: Main color, secondary color non-complex patterns, bell color

Other
Silver Breeding Ticket - 140 Wax Bits
Allows a breeding between two non-related Xianthas. Results in 1-2 pups usually, but 1/20 chance of 3.
Gold Breeding Ticket - 190 Wax Bits
Allows a breeding between two non-related Xianthas. Results in 3 pups usually, but 1/20 chance of 4 and 1/10 chance of 2.
Blue Custom Ticket - 160 Wax Bits
Allows you to request a custom from one of our artists with small or no line edits.
Purple Custom Ticket - 225 Wax Bits
Allows you to request a custom from one of our artists with any line edits.

Wax Bits
Want a head start? Buy some Wax Bits!
We don't accept OMGSC and OMGSR due to their rarities!
Very Common - 5 Wax Bits
Common - 15 Wax Bits
Uncommon - 25 Wax Bits
Rare - 45 Wax Bits
Rare (Store Pet) - 50 Wax Bits
Very Rare - 60 Wax Bits
Very Rare (Store Pet) - 75 Wax Bits

1C$ = 5 Wax Bits (5 C$ = 25 WBs)
C$ ONLY OFFER: For 30C$, you'll get 160 instead of 150, and for 50C$ you'll get 280 instead of 250! (10 and 30 more respectively!)

This offer stacks! So 60C$ will land you 320, and 150C$ will land you 840! Just let us know about the offer!
(For offer overlaps such as 600C$, we'll give you the value of the 50C$ stacking scale.)

Send all trades to Right Hand Man, you can post the WB purchase form once we accept & confirm the trade.

Please post item purchase & application forms on this thread!
Last edited by miissingyou on Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xianthas - Affiliates

Postby miissingyou » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:56 pm

Xianthas

Affiliates

UMAs affiliated with Xianthas! They're fantastic, please be sure to check them out!
We allow cross-trading with Affiliates.
Here's our stamp for any Affiliates, or anyone wanting to rep Xianthas!
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4787481&p=139618569#p139617438][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=4077243&size=large&format=png&rev=1665290676[/img][/url]

Our affiliates! Check them out!
Last edited by miissingyou on Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:38 am, edited 8 times in total.
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xianthas - Referral Rewards

Postby miissingyou » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:57 pm

Xianthas

Referral Rewards

If you introduce a friend to Xianthas, you'll receive a reward!
The user must specify your USERNAME in a post for you to get a reward. For example, "Other: Xynthalium showed me these guys, I thought they were cute!"

Rewards are as follows. This will be expanded more as someone reaches a referral amount higher than is listed here.

1 Referral - 50 Wax Bits
    3 Referrals - 1x 100% Off Cosmetic Voucher (one-time use - buy any one cosmetic item for free!)
    5 Referrals - 1x Silver Breeding Ticket
    8 Referrals - 1x Blue Custom Ticket
    10 Referrals - 1x Gold Breeding Ticket
    15 Referrals - 2x Purple Custom Ticket
    20 Referrals - 10,000 Wax Bits
Last edited by miissingyou on Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xianthas - Strikes, Bans

Postby miissingyou » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:57 pm

Xianthas

Strikes & Bans

I was hoping I wouldn't need to set this up...

Strike
A quantified example of how many times you have been warned for rule breaks. No punishments for these.
Three strikes goes straight to a hardban.

Softban
A ban to prevent circumstances from changing while an investigation for rule violations is underway. Indefinite until a conclusion is reached.
If you are found guilty, you will be hard banned. If you are innocent, the softban will be lifted with no repercussions.
Waxbits, items, and Xianthas are frozen. You may not participate in Xianthas adoptions, adventuring, or events. You may not gift, trade, or sell your Xianthas, or otherwise receive new ones or get rid of ones you have.

Hardban
You are permanently banned from Xianthas. If you violated the Multiaccount or Theft rules, your Xianthas will be revoked and rehomed. You cannot interact with Xianthas whatsoever. If you are found to be attempting to interact with Xianthas post-ban, you will be blocked, and reported to CS as you will have already have been listed here and PMed, meaning you'll know if you're banned.

Last edited by miissingyou on Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me