🌙🔅Loomies🔅🌙 [Main Thread]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What Loomie type would you like to see more of?

Small (regular)
9%
Small (variants)
16%
Long (regular)
10%
Long (variants)
29%
Tall (regular)
11%
Tall (variants)
27%

Total votes : 94

🌙🔅Loomies🔅🌙 [Main Thread]

Postby Llazybonezz » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:00 am

Welcome to Loomies!
We are an UMA that
care for and create
loomies! Go exploring
in Night Life,
or dress your loomie up!

be sure to check the Announcement thread to keep up to date with loomie news!

Last edited by Llazybonezz on Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:41 pm, edited 83 times in total.
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loomies [Rules]

Postby Llazybonezz » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:01 am

ITEM APPLICATION
please use the discussion/ item application page, there is a code to use for applying items :)
If you would like to trade Loomies with another person, as long as you have both purchased your Looms and have full ownership of them, please feel free to trade away! Like it says above, once you buy your Loomie, they are 100% yours and you are free to do what you would like with them!

Do i edit my form if the Loomie i want was sold before i had a chance to get it?
No! You can go ahead and quote your previous form with the new adoption code! it will make it easier for me to find and fill adoption requests :)

Are there custom Looms?
Yes! Check the Customs page to see if there are any slots open!

Where do I adopt breed litters?
Breed litters will be put up for adoption in the nursery adoption center for a limited time so that they do not get mixed up with their non-family Loomies in the regular adoption center.

How many Loomies can i adopt at once?
You may adopt 1 Loomie per litter. The Free Loomie adoption center is for first time Loomie owners, so there is a limit of 1 per person.

Will my baby Loomie stay the same size forever?
Yes. Loomies take a very very long time to grow, so if you buy a baby Loom from the nursery adoption page, that is how your Loomie will stay for as long as you have it; UNLESS you give it a Growing Drink that can be purchased in the Store!

Where can i find my loomies ID#?
You can find your loomies ID# in the Litter Archive!

Last edited by Llazybonezz on Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:23 pm, edited 26 times in total.
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loomies [About]

Postby Llazybonezz » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:03 am

Loomies come in all colors,
but being only as big as a small mouse,
and never any bigger than a large rat,
they tend to stay hidden. Because of their
reclusive nature, you have probably never
seen one out in the open. Unless you are one
of the lucky few to spot them doing their nightly
job! Loomies, although reclusive, love people.
And not only do they love people, but they love
helping people too! They use their sandy sleep dust
and go from home to home helping everyone fall
asleep. Some may say that its the sand man who
does this, and that's exactly what Loomies
want you to think.

If you are lucky enough for a Loomie to trust you, they may never leave your side. It's important to remember that they require lots of love and attention, as well as a nice dim place to sleep during the mornings
Your Loomies personality is all up to you! They do not come pre-personalized. They are your very own buddy and its up to you to give them their shine!

Loomies come in all colors, but they never really grow larger than a big rat. There are a few typical things that all Loomies have in common look wise. This includes 2 small horns on top of their head, small antenna, back hooves feet, small dragonfly like wings on their upper back and hind legs, and a short tail with large fluff on the end, as well as a semi-long body.

Because Loomies work hard all
night to help people fall asleep, they usually
come home and take a well deserved nap
during the early mornings. They can be rather
picky at times, and even if you buy them a
nice soft bed, they may prefer to sleep in
the bathroom sink or under your bed. Don't
worry, it may be frustrating, but that's just
how they are.

There are currently three different types of Loomies to choose from in the adoption center. These Looms don't differ in much other than size. These types include, but aren't limited too:

Small Loomies
Long Loomies
And Tall Loomies

Once more types of Loomies of discovered,
I'm sure we will get some here in the adoption center!!
They may be more rare though so keep an eye out and
be sure to check the type archive to see if any new Loomies
have been discovered!

No one knows exactly where Loomies came from, or how long they have been here. Sometimes if you catch your Loomie right before they head out to work, they will be staring up at the stars. They seem to feel rather comfortable floating around in the air, rather than down on the ground. Some may say they are from the moon, others say they have always lived on earth. One way or another, its certain that Loomies are quite magical in their own sense. Be it their comforting aura, magic sleep sand, or how they can hide in plane sight.

Although Loomies are reclusive by nature, and shy at first, they are quite lovely little partners to have around. Once a Loomie feels comfortable and trusts you, it may rest on your shoulders when they don't want to float around anymore. They can be quite mischievous and like to pop up out of nowhere and give you a scare. This isn't to say all are like this, Loomies are knows to have their own unique personalities. Some prefer to be the only loomie in a household, and some prefer to have plenty of friends to play with! Its important to get to know your Loom and their personality.
Last edited by Llazybonezz on Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:23 am, edited 43 times in total.
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loomies [Adoption centers]

Postby Llazybonezz » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:03 am

Because Loomies are so reclusive, it can be very difficult to catch one, and it takes a lot of time and patience.

To adopt a Loomie down below please make a post with the type and number(#) of the loomie you want.
You may adopt one loomie ever litter, 500FR per Loom. Please be sure to include proof of purchase (trade link) in your post so I can make sure everything is ready to go for your new Loomie to go home with you!

Once you adopt your loomie, the png. file will be saved in the litter archive for whenever you need it!

Code: Select all
I WOULD LIKE TO ADOPT PLEASE!
Username:
Loomie type:
Loomie number(#):
Fruit amount before purchase:
Fruit amount after purchase:

Price: 500 FR
Limit: 1 per litter (a litter consists of the entire store stock atm. so if you adopt a long loomies you may not adopt a second loomie even if it’s a different type, so choose wisely)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

--There are currently no Loomies to adopt here--

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First time Loomie Adoption Center

This adoption room is for first time Loomie owners. If you have never owned a Loomie before, then you may adopt one Loom from here! There will be a limit of only one Loomie per first time Loomie owner.

LIMIT: ONE per new loomie owner!

When putting your Loomie type, put FREE

I WOULD LIKE TO ADOPT PLEASE!
Username:
Loomie type:
Loomie number(#):

Price: FREE

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

--There are currently no Loomies to adopt here--

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Llazybonezz on Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:26 am, edited 94 times in total.
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loomies [Nursery]

Postby Llazybonezz » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:05 am

Here is where select Loomies and their new litters are put up for adoption! You will be able to see which two Loomies will be having babies a little while before the babies arrive! Once a new litter drops, it will be announced and posted on the front page. All loomie babies and parent will be raffled once they are available!

You may win 1 loomie per raffle

Litter Name: NA
---currently there are no new litters---

[b]i'm entering a nursery raffle![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Litter name:[/b
[b]Loomie number(#):[/b]

Last edited by Llazybonezz on Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:31 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loomies [Store/usable items]

Postby Llazybonezz » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:06 am

Usable Items:

basic breed ticket 600 FR
may be used to breed 1 pair of Loomies.
offspring will have the same base as their
parents

unique breed ticket 800 FR
may use to breed 1 pair of Loomies.
offspring will have a combination of their
parents base linework

Grow Drink 250 FR
used to grow a baby Loomie from the Nursery.

juice box 400 FR
resets a loomies breeding cooldown.
Loomie can breed again instantly

pretty rock 1500 FR
allows you to order a custom basic Loomie
(no linework edit)

sparkly rock 1850 FR
allows you to order a custom unique Loomie
(linework edits available)

Strawberry Jam Free
Use this item to transfer an old loomie base to the new one!

Last edited by Llazybonezz on Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:07 pm, edited 72 times in total.
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loomies [Store/wearable items]

Postby Llazybonezz » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:38 pm

Wearable Items:

Plain Sweater 200 FR
(Will fit long loomies linearts, comes in any color)

Arm Warmers 100 FR
(Will fit long loomies lineart, comes in any color)

Plain Scarf 150 FR
(Will fit all linearts, comes in any color)

Ear Bells (Pink) 400 FR
(Will fit all linearts)

Bell Bow 300 FR
(Will fit all linearts)

Halo 200 FR
(Will fit all linearts)

Socks 200 FR
(Will fit all linearts, comes in any color/pattern)

Bandana 350 FR
(Will fit all linearts, comes in any color/pattern)

Pearl Necklace 200 FR
(Will fit all linearts, comes in any color)

Blush 100 FR
(Will fit all linearts)

Gold Earrings 100 FR
(Will fit all linearts, it is 50 fruit per additional earring after the first 2,
exp. 2 earrings will cost 100 FR, 3 earrings will cost 150 FR)

Gold Tail Ring 200 FR
(Will fit all linearts, multiple can be worn at a time.)

[b]What are you buying?:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Total cost:[/b]
[b]Fruit# before purchase:[/b]
[b]Fruit# after purchase:[/b]

Last edited by Llazybonezz on Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:25 am, edited 93 times in total.
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loomies [Fruit exchange]

Postby Llazybonezz » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:39 pm

Now Loomies can be more inclusive! You can trade in pets OR C$ for Fruit! Fruit will be used to purchase Loomies from here on out!

[b]BUYING FRUIT[/b]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/QaibDyo.png[/img]
-Username:
-Amount:
-Proof of purchase:
Fruit amount before purchase:
Fruit amount after purchase:
OMGSC- Not accepted
Lists/OMGSR- Not accepted
2015-2012- 350FR
2011-2008- 500FR
10 C$- 160FR
20 C$- 350FR

Be sure to keep track of your Fruit inventory at your CO-OP Archive post!

Last edited by Llazybonezz on Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:55 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loomies [Types Archive]

Postby Llazybonezz » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:39 pm

Welcome to the type loomies archive! Here is where all currently known types of Looms are stored, as well as newly discovered Loomies!

A small description and a picture of each loomie type will be posted below, as well as what variation a loomie type is! For example, a Foodie Loomie is a variation of a Long loomie! Some looms have multiple types of Loomies that they are variations of!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMON Loomies
Small Loomie

Small Loomies are regular Loomies, about the size of a small mouse. They have shorter legs, and typically have small puff balls on the end of their antenna. There are no special characteristics in the physical or personal levels of small Loomies.

Long Loomie

Long Loomies are a bit larger than Small Loomies, and have a slightly longer body and tail. Their antenna are usually swirled at the ends, and do not have the little puff balls like other types of Loomies. There are no special characteristics in the physical or personal levels of Long Loomies.

Tall Loomie

Tall Loomies are the longest Loomies. They are knows for sitting upright on their hind legs, and streching to make themselves as tall as possible. They typically have puffy balls on the ends of their antenna and skinny/longer horns. There are no special characteristics in the physical or personal levels of tall Loomies.

Fluffs

Fluffs are very soft! They also have alot more fur than the average Loomie, and are VERY cuddly. Special physical characteristics include, extra fluffy tail, longer horns, twisted antenna with fluff balls on the end, and larger wings to make up for the extra weight of all that fluff!

Extra Tall Loomie

Extra Tall Loomies are very very tall. They have the longest bodies of all loomies that are not variants. They are just as silly as they are long! They have been nicknames Slinkies!

Water Loom
Variation: Small loomie

Water Looms have no wings. But don't worry, they can still get around like any other loomie! They also have very large whisker like antenna and a fin tail.

Mouth Tail

Mouth Tails have an extra pair of legs and wings. They also have an extra mouth on their tail. No one knows the purpose of this extra mouth, but some say that they can sings very well! Special physical characteristics include, extra pair of legs, wings, and mouth on their tail.

Hairless Loomie

Hairless Loomies are hairless. Crazy right? These Loomies are a variation of the small loomie, so they have a lot of the same characteristics, just no fur! Special physical characteristics include, hairless.

Chief Loomie

Chief Loomies have a very long, tiger-like tail. They usually have a striped or spotted pattern on their fur, as well as an extra pair of legs and wings. Special physical characteristics include, long skinny tail, extra pair of legs and wings.

Mousie
Variation: Long loomie

Mousies are a timid loomie. They have large round ears, and a long rat-like tail, as well as very fluffy antenna. Special physical characteristics include large round ears, fluffy antenna, long rat-like tail.

Dragon Fruit

A Dragon Fruit is a loomie who looks kind of like a little dragon! They have very sharp teeth and a long skinny tail! But sadly they cannot breath fire. Special physical characteristics include long think antenna, large front leg fluff, long skinny tail, and longer horns.

Pillow Loomie
Variation: Long loomie + Fluff

Pillow Loomies have a very large fluffy tail! They like to use it as a pillow because it is so big and soft! They tend to take a lot more naps than the average loomie! Special physical characteristics include a very large fluffy tail.

Geometric

Geometrics are loomies that have very interesting tails and horns. Their tails and tips of their horns seem to not be attached, as well as their front claws. Very interesting. I wonder ho they stay put together? Special physical characteristics include a long detached tail, long detached horns, and detached front claws.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unique Loomies
Buggies

Buggies are a small type of Loomie that have one extra pair of legs, and wings! They can come in all sorts of colors, but usually resemble a real bug! Some are also knows for their great camouflages. Special physical characteristics are one extra pair of legs and wings.

Foodie Loomie

Foodie loomies have an assortment of all kinds of foods on their back! Dont mistake them for Breakfast Looms though! While breakfist looms are a rare find Foodies are much more common. They arent limited to only breakfast foods like the breakfast looms, and come in many many types of yummy treats! Special physical characteristics include food on this loomies body.

Gooies

Gooie Loomies are just that, gooie. And not just gooie, VERY gooie. Though they may look sad, thats just how their face looks. They arent really known for being very expressive. Special physical characteristics include a very slimy body.

Scary Loomie
Variation: Tall loomie

Scary Loomies are....kind of scary looking. Its nothing against them! They are super sweet! They are just kind of spooky is all! They also have some what of a staring problem.... Special physical characteristics include large eyes, long curled horns, and an extra pair of arms.

Persian Loomie
Variation: Small loomie + Fluff

Persian Loomies look a lot like Fluffs, but they still have a regular loomie tail. They are quite soft and have such pretty fur. Special characteristics include a lot of fur, large eyes, and a shorter tail.

Monster Loomie
Variation: Extra Tall loomie

The long lost sibling to the Scary Loomie. They are still spooky, and have a very long forked tounge. But their fluffly tail is so cute!

RARE Loomies
Breakfast Loomies?

Breakfast Loomies are a rare find! They are just as sweet as they look ( the burned toast loom is sweet too!).These Loomies have a special physical characteristic that is, you guessed it, breakfast food! Im sure there are more types of breakfast Looms out there! Theres all kinds of breakfasts, so theres all kinds of breakfast Loomies!

Clownies

Clownies are a rare Loomie that are known to have a great sense of humor! Though, some may be scared of them because of their resemblance to clowns. Special physical characteristics include a large clown nose and bright fun colors(usually, unless they are a sad clownie).

?????

These....loomies?...look strange. Im not sure if they are even loomies. But they are rare, so thats cool! Special characteristics include,??????.

VERY RARE Loomies

Angel Loomie

An Angel Loomie is VERY rare find! They are very pretty, and have tons of special phyisical characteristics. They also have a special personality trait; the hoarder trait! This trait means that this loomie LOVES items, so they will always bring you back an extra item while working!
Special Traits:
-Hoarder
Last edited by Llazybonezz on Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:31 am, edited 48 times in total.
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loomies [Affiliates]

Postby Llazybonezz » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:40 pm

Affiliates :)

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

If you would like to be affiliates with Loomies PM me :) and if you would like to show support for Loomies, feel free to put the loomie stamp in your signature! <3

Loomies Stamp:

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4777895&p=139408165#p139401272][img]https://i.imgur.com/BOb5sS2.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by Llazybonezz on Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:37 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me