Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency -CODE DROP 5/14-

Postby azalea » Tue May 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Creature's Name: you choose C:
Image: Image
Code:
Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa402/azaepik/donation2.png[/IMG]

Preferences: Love him/her, don't let him/her sit around :B, not to be used as a fursona or your fursona's mate, PM me for permission, minor design changes and adding tasteful accessories is allowed :3
Link Art Link: click
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name? N/A

Creature's Name: you choose C:
Image: Image
Code:
[IMG]http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa402/azaepik/donation4.png[/IMG]

Preferences: Love him/her, don't let him/her sit around :B, not to be used as a fursona or your fursona's mate, PM me for permission, minor design changes and adding tasteful accessories is allowed :3
Link Art Link: click
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name? N/A
semi-hiatus
will be on very infrequently
art commissions will take a bit long, sorry ;-;
azalea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Tue May 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Doing the code drop eventually ( tonight) so please stop posting forms now. If any other Agency members are on let me know. I never trust my ability to do code drops.
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arouria » Tue May 24, 2011 2:05 pm

Oh no ;; I just almost finished my forum, right before you posted that :< Oh well, hopefully I'll be fast next time :3
// Help // Characters // Perediashas // Da //
Arouria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Tue May 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Code drop
[/center][/size][/quote]
Tammanae wrote:
I blame Kam's teasing. V.V

Pet's ID Tag:

Kennel # 98

Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It:

Holly

Female

Reason You Want It:

I believe that anyone who knows me is aware that I have a slight hamster obsession~ Despite this, I actually have never fallen for a hamster character, nor have I ever felt inclined to do a hamster character myself. This little one has changed that. XD I will be honest, I have browsed through the kennels quite a good number of time, but I seem to have skipped over this one every time. It wasn't until I saw the revamp that I knew this little one was up there.

I tend to shun characters with rainbow patterns on them, I simply do not like them, but she makes it work perfectly on her. Must be that cute little hamster charm~ <3 I of course look forward in drowning her in art, as she promises to be very fun to incorporate to group pictures as well as draw by herself. ^^ I will not lie however, I will probably make changes to her design, incorporating the rainbow into it still, but making her more natural, as I always like to find a reason for exceedingly unnatural coloration or markings on my characters. ^^ Rest assured however, that like my other characters, she will be much loved. <3

History/Background/Other:

Species

Syrian Hamster

6 Months Old

Personality/Background

Despite her teddy bear, button-nosed, perky-eared looks, Holly is a bitter girl. She was never properly handled as a kit, and as such, she views others as a threat, resorting to nipping fingers the second she sees them coming too close. True to Syrian hamster nature, she is solitary, preferring to be alone in her cage than cooped up with others. At the pet store she came from, she was the first to be separated from the rest of the hamsters in the tank, as she proceeded to starting a fight with every single one of them. After she was separated from the others at the pet store, she became the 'mascot' of sorts for the rodent area, as her incessant nipping made her rather unappealing to possible owners.

This is not to say, however, that Holly is unhappy. Once she was moved to a solitary tank, one of the pet store workers got slightly attached to the small critter, and made sure that she was just as comfortable as if she had been in a good home. Giving her a wheel, a frog shaped nest, and various toys, Holly quickly felt at home in the secluded cage. Learning the wonders of having her own space, the hamster quickly adapted to being able to use her wheel whenever she felt like it, sleeping without an unwanted number of bodies piled on top of her, and best of all, being able to nibble on her favorite gnawing stick without feeling threatened by the others giving her an evil eye, with an intent of taking it away from her. Her coat soon took on a silky smooth look, and her eyes regained a shine to them under the watchful eye of Kayla at the pet store.

One of the things that also made Holly stand out from the other hamsters was the way that her fur seemed to get stained by the treats in the food they gave her. While her coloration was that of a black dominant spot, her markings seemed to take on primary colors from her favorite pellets. Stains of red, green, yellow, orange, and in occasion, blue, could be seen concentrated on the black markings, with an unexplained purple tinging her bald stub of a tail as well. Kayla attempted to fix this at one point by feeding her another blend, but the stains kept appearing on her alone. Finally, the workers of the pet store gave up on her stains and simply took it as a quirk, not being able to deny that a rainbow spotted hamster was a rare sight indeed, and hoping that might make her more appealing to future customers.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=447309&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

.::Ѧι∂иιɢнт::. wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 10
Image of pet: Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Keeli
Reason You Want It: She's really cute and I need a little pup to keep my fursona and her mate company. Since she is a cat and her mate is a wolf, they won't be able to have babies. So I would love an adorable new character to brighten their day. Plus, I like the design and expression of her. She looks mischievious but lovable, and that's just what I want. I sware I'd take wonderful care of her.
History/Background/Other: Before Keeli was born, her mother and her father got into a fight. Keeli's father was the lord of the sun wolves, but her mother was lady of the star wolves. They had fallen in love from a strange twist of fate that many of the wolves of the valley disapproved of. Their packs hated each other. But now that they must take lead of their packs, they could no longer be together. So they split apart, only a month before Keeli and Ember, her longer sister, were born.

When they were born, Keeli barely ever saw her mother. She was nursed by another wolf and raised by the den-maids. She mother's alpha duties kept her from watching after her pups. Later on, Keeli became very curious, and lead her sister, Ember, out of the den. They were chased by a falcon, who swooped in from over-head. One of the den-maids rescued Keeli, but Ember was taken away to be eaten. From that moment forward, Keeli not only carried the weight of her hard life on her shoulders, but now had to deal with the fact that her sister would die because of her.

One day, Keeli saw her mother for the first time in a month. She brought news to the den-maids that the sun wolves were attacking. That was the last time she was ever seen by her daughter. She was killed the following night by her mate. Keeli was now an orphan. Because she had no parents, there was no one to tame Keeli's restless soul. She escaped more and more, and eventually the den-maids became sick of her and threw her out. They had no use for her now. She was just a 'flea in their pelts' as she once heard them say.

Alone to face the world, Keeli raised herself, living on leaves and berries she could find. One day, while she was wandering, a large male wolf picked her up and carried her bgack to a small hollow. It was warm and comfy, too things Keeli hadn't felt in a month. There was a cat there, who cuddled with her everyday while the male brought her food. They told her that they could help her. That they were 'Ariana' and 'Apollo'. Keeli grew to accept Ariana as her mother and Apollo as her father. She would sometimes see a small pink calf watching from afar. Sometimes they would talk, but she was shy. Though her new family was not her real one, she became closer and closer with it. And for the first time in her hard, painfull life, Keeli felt at home.

[img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/797/3174711oruxlg1b.png[/img]

Shattered_Soul wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
Alexandra
Nickname:
Alex
Species:
Werewolf
Reason You Want It:
Alexandra's design is just beautiful, and I had never noticed her until .Joy. had revamped the image. She inspires so much in me, and once again I feel and urge to do some digital art, aswell as write after a long three months of writer's block. I, quite honestly, would be honored to have her, as the creator must have been brave to let go of such a wonderful character.
Personality:
Alexandra was always that one girl that seemed to be left out of games. The last one to be picked for teams, the one without a group. She never really knew why, she looked just as good, and was just as fit as every other girl at her highschool. It's not like she had any crazy personality disorder. It just kinda, ended up that way. She just doesn't have the motivation to get up and make friends. After all, there was never any point. She's just fine with sitting in the corner alone with her sketchbook. That's all she's ever needed. Aside from that, Alexandra is sweet, rebelious, and stubborn.
"Ugh... what happened...?" Alexandra moaned, placing her hand on her forhead. Her vision was blurred, although by the hazy looks of the blinding lights surrounding her, she was far away from her home. As her eyes had focused, she brought down her hand from her head, and shoved herself up from the ground, groaning in pain. The world around her seemed impossibly different from her suburban home. Slick black skyscrapers rocketed towards the murky gray sky, and although it was obviously night, light pollution from many buildings masqueraded the usually, magnificent stars. Alexandra was seated on a sidewalk, her legs cradled up against her chest. Many cars speeded by her, and several people walked by without giving her a second thought. "What..." Alexandra stared at her hand. Her frail skin was cloaked with blood. The blood of another. Her jaw dropped as if she were to release a bloodcurdling scream, however she lacked the energy to do so. Instead, she had fallen to her side. As the world around her dimmed, Alexandra fell into an unconcious state.
"She's awake!" Were the first words Alexandra heard when she came to. "You okay?" The voice rang through her ears.
"Ugh, what happened?" Alexandra groaned, pushing herself into a cross legged position. She seemed to be in an old building now. The aged wood of the walls seemed as if it could crumble, and the floor was covered in filth, as if it hadn't been cleaned for months. Worst of all the place smelled like wet dog.
"Umm, you're not gonna beleive this." The boy speaking was tall, his slick black hair fell down past his ears. He seemed to be around the age of 17. "You're a well... there's no easy way to put this." He scratched his head, searchinf for the right words.
"You're a werewolf." A voice said bluntly. Alexandra hadn't realized the crowd that had formed around her.
"Heh, okay funny." Alexandra turned her head to face the man that had first spoken. "What really happened?"
"Umm, well. That's just it. You're a werewolf." He said, crossing his mucular arms across his chest.
Alexandra rolled her eyes. "Okay, seriously. It wasn't even funny the first time. I want to know exactly whats going on, no lies."
A teenage girl seperated herself from the crowd. "Okay listen to me. Were you bitten by some sort of dog recently?" The look on her face, aswell as the tone of her was agitated.
"Yah, last week. I don't see how that relates to me waking up in the middle of nowhe- somwhere covered with blood." Alexandra stopped herself when she went to say nowhere, for this bright lighted city obviously wan't nowhere.
"That 'dog'" The girl did an air quote motion with her fingers while saying dog, "was actually a wolf. A werewolf to be exact."
"Ugh, you must be kidding me. Werewolves don't exist." Alexandra replied, finally takingin what was being said to her.
"That's what many humans think. We try to keep ourselves secretive. You know, don't want any creepy scientists doing tests on us or anything." The black haired boy spoke again.
"So... I'm actually a werewolf? Who's blood was on me?!" Alexandra exclaimed, glancing at her hand to see that it was gone.
"Ermm, well. Us werewolves have a hard time controling ourselves the first few transformations. The blood probably belonged to who, or whatever you killed." The boy smiled awkwardly, trying to dim the fact that Alexander may have killed someone.
"I KILLED SOMEONE?!" Alexandra screamed, staring at her hands. She was frightened more than anything. Suddenly she had gone from innocent to a 'cold blooded killer'. Not to mention she would probably never see her family again.
Most defiantly, I'll try my best to get as much art as I can of her, aswell as continue my little story that she takes place in.

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=454540&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

Sea breeze~&kitty747 wrote:Pet's ID Tag:Kennle #48

Image of petImage

Name You'd Choose for It:Breeze ^^

Reason You Want It:Well, I was scrolling through the adoptions when this cute little girl cought my eye. I instently loved her; her adorable button eyes, lovley blue swirls and paw print, her tiny little wings and her stylish scarf, and the fact that she's a plushie makes her very unique! I would love to get more art of her and write stories with her, never, ever just forgeting her in my charrie thread. I would make sure she is well tooken care of and much loved. Everything about her is perfect <3
History/Background/Other:Breeze was made in a little toy factory in oregon. She was lovingly stiched together by the workers and packed with care, and was soon shipped out to little toy shoppe in new york. She was sat on a little brown shelf. Life was a little boring for her, only being able to look around and chat with the other plushes, hopping, like everyone else was, she would find somebody to love her. For months she was picked up by little girls and boys, But tossed aside onto the tile floor once they spotted the newer electronical toys. "I'll never find a home" she sighed. On cold, cold day in december, close to christmas time, a young woman strolled into the toy shoppe. "Hello," she said to the worker. "I'm looking for a special stuffed toy for my daughter" The worker gladly took her over to the shelf were many other plushes laid. She looked through hand fulls of the stuffed friends, but none seem to catch her eye. Just as the woman was about to give up, she spotted Breeze. "This one" She said softly, "She is perfect in every way! My daughter will adore her" The woman scooped breeze up, taking her to the register and handing the worker money. She set Breeze down gently in a bag and drove home. Breeze sat, wrapped in a pretty pink box, Ontop of the woman's bedroom shelf. On christmas eve, the box Breeze sat in was set under the sparkling tree, and breeze waiting excitedly for the next day.The next morning, the sparkling christmas tree's light shone into the box as a little girl opened it with care. "Oh mamma!" She gasped, lifting Breeze gently out of the box. "She's wonderful!" The girl said, giving breeze a gentle hug. All day and night the little girl played with breeze, dressing her up, having tea parties with her, cuddling with her on scary stormy nights. Breeze knew in her heart she had found a forever home.

• t h o r o n • wrote:
Yeah, sure! :'D

My permission <3 :)

[img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/Aileana06/PLUSHIES/breeze.png[/img]

Maddyoll wrote:

Note: She will be used in her anthro form about as often as her wolf form.

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel 113
Image of pet
Above ^^
Name You'd Choose for It her:
Celadon
Nick name:
Cela
Orientation:
Straight

Reason You Want It her:
She is so beautiful and I have been meaning to look for a wolf who could be my character and represent
me in a way that only she could.

Personality:
Clever
Often likes to outsmart her friends and (when in wolf form) prey.
Curious
Often gets in trouble due to her curiosity.
Understanding
She always happens to know what to say.
Beautiful
Simply stunny and very nice.
Clumsy
Often trips on her own feet/paws

Cupcakes, swimming, being outside and friends
Dislikes:
Rainy days, Rats, and soggy waffles and cereal.

Height:
4"6 when human 2"1 when in wolf
Weight:
90lbs when in human, Normal in wolf
Length:
2ft in human, about 4ft to the tip of the tail in wolf
Build:
Somewhat thin and graceful if you look at first glance, but with knowing her that "graceful" part never comes into play X3
Eyes:
A beautiful light pink, about as pink as a pink pearl.

History/Background:
Unsuprisingly not alot is known about Cela. She was born in Australia and raised there, shortly after she became an adult she traveled to the US only to be homeless.

Soon she got a job and was back on her feet again. In her human form she is currently an author and in her wolf form she likes in a remote pack called "Life How We Know It".

A Small bit of Memories:
Wolf Form
Cela slowly trudged back into her parents den uttering goodbyes as she ate the last bit of elk. Food had been scarce around here and it was hard to go anywhere without being spotted by a human. I slowly snuck onto a nearby boat; my journey to my future destination would begin soon.

~~

2 hours later I woke up to a distant sound, and all of a sudden lightning lit up the sky. The thunder boomed across the clouds as I cowered into my hideout. I saw the humans running around chaoticly as water splashed onto my nose from a nearby leak. I immeadiatly sprang up and clawed my way out, just scaring the humans further. "I'm almost there" I thought silently and I howled. A helicopter nearby came over to the boat with the suspicious howling. I leaped into the air aiming for the ladder when..

Human Form

I waved bye to mom as I walked out of the mansion, soon to most likely like in a shack. I had regrets, but I ignored them. I wanted a better life than this. "Bye mom.." I said briefly as I could tell she held back tears. My dad had died 3 years ago on my mother's birthday. He was flying back from New Zealand when his plane crashed due to nobody awake at the wheel. Everybody died. (Or so I thought)...

Haha sorry the stories are so short, they are only very brief previews for my upcoming series :3

I, Maddyoll, understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Permission:

[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/Ninjaofgod/agency9.png[/img]

crazy cranky critter wrote:

Name: Gutter
Species: Deer, breed unknown.

Fears: Cars
Dislikes: Being away from his mother

Reason for Adopting:
I would like to adopt Gutter.
I have wanted to name something that
for a very long time indeed.
And when I saw this pathcy little deer
I just fell in love <3
And of course a deer could be hit
and get pushed into a gutter. And
so that name made perfect sense
for a deer like this [even though
the name is a bit sad...]
Story:
Gutter was a shabby young fawn who was born in the woods just outside of a quiet little town. He had been born completely white but as he grew strange blotches of brown marked his once snowy coat. The young deer was not loved by anyone but his mother, who he would follow like a shadow. He simply couldn't imagine what it would be like without a mother.

Of course all good things come to an end. One day Gutter and his mother were crossing the road. They always did this. No one drove through the quiet little town, no one left the little old forgotten village. The deer barely ever saw cars in their life and Gutter hadn't even seen one. "Follow me my little Leaf." his mother said [for he was called leaf back then]. The two deer loped out across the road, but unfortunatley for Gutter the first time he saw a car it was when it hit him right in the face.

The car was speeding along the road, a young man wanting to do some burn outs where no one would see him. Gutter's mother had crossed the road ahead of him, but just as Gutter had got into the middle of the open road some glaring lights burnt at his eyes. He couldn't move, he couldn't see where to go. There was a screech and the car swerved, but it clipped his hind and sent him flying into the gutter at the side of the road.

It seemed Gutter had run out of luck, but the very next morning a wild life lover was driving slowly into the old town to visit his great aunt. He saw the crumpled little figure and scooped him up, named him Gutter then took him straight to an animal farm. Gutter slowly recovered there. He was so happy to be alive, but deep down he yearned for his mother.

I understand that if I adopt this charming little fellow I will be fully responsible for him and will return him if I can no longer care for him.

[img]http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz246/Fohllie/Farse.gif[/img]

Ninjutsu wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 116
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It: Takenoko (Japanese word for "bamboo")

Nickname: "Noki" (Though, he doesn't like being called by it.)

Reason You Want It:
I've been resisting adopting this little guy for the longest time. I absolutely adore how his eye color compliments his colors. He has a beautiful natural base and unique markings. I really like how the whole design comes together. None of the colors clash, they all go together very nicely. He kind of reminds me of a panda in a way, but at the same time, his markings aren't cliche and simply panda-like. The little marking on his shoulder is very cute too and gives me some idea about what his past will be like.

Personality: Takenoko is a hopeless romantic, he dreams of being in a pleasant and long-lasting relationship. He's very mushy and sweet. Though, he's overly trusting and can be a bit clingy. He gets hurt a lot, because he wants his partner to appreciate and love him as much as he does them. He really loves to spend time with those he loves. He's easy to get along with and makes friends easily. Takenoko, however, is prone to tunnel-vision. He can often get so wrapped up in what he's focusing on, that he can forget about the world around him and sometimes, even forget to take care of himself. Takenoko is self-conscious and worries a lot. He's subject to drowning himself in self-pity sometimes. He wants to be good enough for others. He's pretty timid, skeptical of trying new things or taking huge leaps. He needs reassurance often. He has a good sense of humor and likes to be with others. Though, even if he is social, he needs his alone time. He can be a bit spiteful and hold grudges at times. Sometimes, he can't seem to pull himself from the past and forgive himself of past mistakes. He's a bit of a perfectionist per-say, but overall, a rather nice fellow.

History:

Takenoko grew up in a large bamboo forest with his parents. They worked to harvest bamboo shoots to export to the town that was about 10 miles away. It took forever to walk there on foot, so they liked to remain secluded in the forest. A few other families lived there. Takenoko grew up with a close female friend named Shinji. They spent as much time together as possible, telling each other everything and playing every day. Takenoko fell in love with this pretty little canine. The day he admitted his love to her, she told him she was moving to the town to live with a male that she met near the river. Takenoko was absolutely heartbroken, so much, that the heart marking on his shoulder earned a crack in it. Takenoko moved away from the bamboo forest because it contained too many memories. He moved to a medium-sized forest near some mountains. Though it was extremely cold during the winter, it was an extremely mild and temperate place to live. There was even a waterfall in the middle of it. Here, he met a grey-black winged wolf named Cyn. Cyn inspired him not to give up. From then on, they traveled together, in search of their place in the world.

[img]http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af21/PlushieCrayon/ChickenSmoothie/Fursona%20and%20OCs/By%20me/Kennel116.png?t=1303724608[/img]

PolarAzulTigris wrote:

Pet's ID Tag:Kennel #58: Toxic
Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It: Toxic

Reason You Want It:
I'm honestly trying to create a variety of characters for the comic I've been planning with Ayli; from not the last but the one before code drop. I liked her, she's unique. I think she would have a spunky type of attitude considering she's practically glow in the dark in her first picture. I've been putting off getting her just because I didn't have a need but with the comic there is always slots to fill for new characters.

Art reference:My Deviantart------Furaffinity Account
Example of a few of my different styles

One can hear the echoing of water dripping from the stalactites to the cave floor below. Though perhaps this cave wasn't alike many others. Phosphorous/phosphate stones littered the stalactites, stalagmites, and the cave walls. This which caused a wide variety of shapes and colors to quite literally glow in the now darkened cave. The colors ranged from yellow, green, pink, red, blues and purples. Some we're stripped others dotted but the sight was marvelous to the naked eye.

Course perhaps that's the reason why a small family of panthers was born to this cave. Though each retained an odd reminiscent of the cave its self. The cave had given them a home for their birth but in return they carried some bio-luminescence themselves. One could see a pair of quirky green eyes dart across the dark in one of the crevices of the cave. Though she leaped from her hiding spot only to dash out over towards one of the stalagmites. Her green markings seeming to pick her black body from the dark as they streaked just as her eyes in the midst of this darkness. The cub wiggled her hind quarters and jumped on the stone as her nails caused the phosphorus stone to spark lightly with the grinding of the cubs nails. She plunked down only to give a good lick to the stone and dark away into the darkness again.

Toxic was excited; her mother expressed they would be doing something new today. Normally this didn't please her but for some reason going into the beyond world seemed more exciting than she thought it'd naturally be. After all the caves is what the cubs had known their entire lives thus far. She shoved over one sibling playfully as the clamored about their mothers feet as she walked with a sturdy felines grace. She knew the way that the cubs did not. They faced several obstructions the cubs themselves could not pass yet but a gentle grip from their mother to the nape of their neck and she ascended them to where they needed to be. Their travels then continued.

Soon after the draft of a cool night breeze assaulted their noses; and perplexed by the new smells the cubs rushed forward. Their cave was at the mouth of a rushing waterfall nearby and a stream that drifted into a deep dark forest. For the first time the cubs saw the night sky; their own pets radiating their own light as well. Though the other cubs seemed to enjoy their brief freedom.

Personality:
Quirky, a bit sarcastic but to the point. This snide little panther is bluntly honest and more to the 'walks with nature' than anything. She's a more to the facts individual as well.

Studying anything she may not already understand. Watching the things and those around her even if its just to make snide remarks from time to time.

Dislikes:
Daydreamers, unrealistic goals, and things that normally want to take her food.

Siblings: Uncreated as of yet.

Song:
Pure Science: By Foxamoore

Direction of Character:
Basically I want her for the agonist of the storyline. She's not evil, just doesn't always see things the heroine of the story might.

[img]http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae309/nainium/toxiclion_58.png[/img]

Skylarr. wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 123.
Image of pet: Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Frais.
Species: Border Collie; Australian Shepard; &Akita Inu (brindle).
Reason You Want It: The markings are absolutely breathtaking and his markings are perfect for a story I am writing where he will be a herd dog out on a swiss farm. He will never be left alone and will be doodled a lot. <3
Story: I don’t really know where I was born, the only sceneries I could remember as my eyes opened all I could really make out was piles and piles of yellow, later adding to my intelligence as straw, or hay. It was mighty fun to play with, but you had to be careful not to step in the wrong place, me and my siblings were always getting pricked by the “Yellow Demons”, the name my siblings and I gave seriously to our biggest enemy. Sadly, those puppy days came to a close in two short months. Our master, our mother told us to call him, put us each in a crate that I found very roomy. Smelling each of my siblings by me, I knew they were all safe, but I worried about my mom constantly. I whined for her, wanting her to hear me, and I guess my siblings did, too, as they joined my cries. We lost hope within a few days, we were silent with depression that our mother was gone. Our hope was lost…
For a long time after that we were trained, trained to skillfully circle our prey in at the snap of a tongue, or a shrilling whistle. After the long days, we were given away to the farmers that had ‘pre-ordered’ us. He had quickly sent me to work alongside him and kindly offered me my own home inside of his nestled, wood-stove warmed, bundle of happiness. Just, nothing wrong ever happened. Victoria, his mate of some sort, attended to me often, making sure I was fed the finest and I had water filled to the brim. I felt like a king in the young couple’s two bedroom home. It felt like no matter what had happened outside, say perhaps a snow storm, or the sheep had roamed out, I could always come back here and loosen my nerves to rest.

[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/259h5rk.png[/img]

Urgh, once again I probably messed up. -n-; But whatever...for now this is the code drop. ;;

Someone else PLEASE edit this in case I made mistakes.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skylarr. » Tue May 24, 2011 4:08 pm

ohmygoodnesss. <3
yeyy. !
thankyouthankyouthankyou. c:

i only have one llittle disagreement. ^^"
for the deer, it was donated on like wednesday or thursday, so i don't think its given out this week?
thanks fishie. c:
[deviantart.]
used to be Minnie:)
Skylarr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Tue May 24, 2011 4:14 pm

-Pets Holly- I am so glad I got her. I have been itching to draw her. Thank you so much. <3 -Rolls out to Art Rage-
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Tue May 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Thanks for Gutter <3
Also unless she is on hold Senki has been missed ;] Just puttin' it out there.
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xaviar » Tue May 24, 2011 9:36 pm

This little guy needed a revamp because he hasn't been revamped in a while(I think :3)

Kennel number 2
Old image (Linked for size)
Revamp version Image
where you got the lineart Link
Last edited by Xaviar on Tue May 24, 2011 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImageImage

ϟKRll|ƩX
Xaviar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranua » Tue May 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Congrats! ^^
signature under construction c:
Ranua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Tue May 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Congrats ccc! You have such nice charries. :) (Anox!)
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me