Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Postby andy; » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:09 am

andwellallfloatonokay
E I G H T
Kennel Number: 180
"Darling, can't you see?
I'm a broken man
With addictive tendencies
And I think I love you.. xx"

Username: Glass Of Water
Use: The moment I saw him, I absolutely fell in love with his character!
He'll definitely be my baby, and the subject of a lot of art! ♥
Name: Eight (Keeping!! I love, love, love his name!)
Species: Wolf
Birthday: November 8th
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio. He doesn't want to believe it, but his sign suits him.

Personality:
Eight is your typical, angsty teenager. He has a penchant for mischief, and is quite proud of that fact. Eight often participates in acts of small rebellion, enough to satisfy his hunger for trouble but not enough to harm anybody.
Eight can usually be found loitering in parking lots with his friends. Despite what most would believe, they aren't doing anything inherently illegal or bad. Eight and his friends just like being together, laughing and goofing off away from any scrutiny. Eight's favorite parking lot has to be the nearby Denny's, where the workers have taken a shine to their parking lot inhabitants, and often give out free food.
When not out with his friends, Eight can be found working at the local craft store. Eight doesn't have much of an eye for art, but a short-lived crush on a coworker and decent pay got him the job. He assumes there are worse places to work, so he reluctantly shows up every day. Besides, arty types make for decent people-watching and they aren't much for small talk.
On occasion, Eight volunteers at the local children's club. Being from a pretty rough part of town himself, he knows just how much of a blessing the club is. He doesn't consider it heroic work at all. In fact, he really only comes by at this point because a small group of kids is particularly fond of him and he doesn't want them tracking him down in public. That'd be horrendous. He has a somewhat-bad boy reputation to uphold, after all.

Eight isn't really a social butterfly, and tends to keep a tight circle of friends. These friends, of course, seem to really like hanging out in parking lots, but Eight doesn't mind. He quite likes being able to observe the people he's close to when they aren't being watched. He wouldn't call himself observant, but he assumes he is. He simply likes to notice the way people let their hair down when the world isn't so loud. How they all can laugh a little louder when there's no one to overhear.
Eight is fiercely protective of his friends, and his family, as well. Considering that he grew up in a pretty unconventional home (consisting of just his aunt, uncle, and grandmother), he is extremely close to the few family members he has.

Strengths:
-Truthful
-Loyal
-Trustworthy
-Witty
-Perceptive
-Observant
Weaknesses:
-Blunt
-Over-thinker
-Headstrong
-Superstitious
History/Background:
Eight was born to a mother and father who didn't particularly like or want him. So, he was put into the care of his mother's brother, his wife, and his grandmother. Eight doesn't consider this to be too much of a tragedy. Instead, he's grateful that he wasn't raised in his parents' home. He is extremely close to his uncle and aunt, but he has a special bond with his grandmother. His grandmother is truly his mother figure, and has done her best to raise and guide him. Eight believes she's done a pretty good job, even if she did cause his somewhat extensive list of superstitions. In everything he's done, Eight tries to make her proud. His caring home is the main reason he only believes in small acts of rebellion. He wants to do his best because he wants to be the person his family has tried to raise.
In his early years, Eight was a fairly outgoing child. He frequently attended the children's center, which inspired his volunteer efforts. The children's center garnered him a variety of caring and loving friends. Unfortunately, he's lost contact with them all, but he still remembers everything they learned together. The younger Eight had an unwavering fondness for space, which still hasn't been extinguished. Even though Eight has since abandoned his dream of becoming an astronaut, he can still name every constellation.
In his adolescence, Eight grew to be fairly quiet. As he outgrew the children center's protection, he had to become self-sufficient in his sketchy area of town. He quickly learned to keep quiet. During this time, Eight acquired a fondness for noticing things. He liked to observe aspects of people and draw his own conclusions. He never became a modern Sherlock Holmes, but he considers himself to be pretty decent at it. His blunt observations gained him few friends, and so he developed the habit of keeping a close inner circle.
In all, Eight doesn't consider his background to be especially tragic. The low points were simply the cards he was dealt, but he feels as though he's made the best of his siituation.

Extra information: Eight's grandmother is from France, so he's learned quite a bit of French from her. He considers it his second language, but it feels like his native language.
Eight is very into music. He collects all kinds of CDs and records.
-Denny's
-His Friends
-His Family
Favorite Song/Personal Theme Song:
Tribulation - Matt Maeson
Reaper Man - Mother Mother*
Infinitesimal - Mother Mother

Favorite Past-time: Hanging out in the Denny's parking lot
People who make him happy:
-His Grandmother
As stated before, Eight is extremely close to his grandmother. The two are very similar; they have the same fiery personality and love for music.
-His Uncle
Even though he and his uncle don't have much in common, they tend to cater to one another's tastes. Eight will tolerate his uncle's fishing stories, while his uncle will tolerate Eight's "horrid" music taste. The two never really express their affection, but the understanding is there.
-His Aunt
Eight's aunt has tried her best to provide for Eight and give him everything he needs. She treats Eight as her own son, and often forgets that he isn't.

His Style: Eight tends to drift towards silver and black, and often wears steel jewelry. He's considered getting a tattoo, but would never go through with it because of his grandmother's disdain for body modification.
Pet Peeves:
-brash people
-people who are rude to kids
-slow drivers
-people who smoke because it's "cool"
-big crowds
Art:
Lineart by Marzmaniac
Lineart by Koiley
Made by Me!!
My Comments:
I really do love this guy! His character turned out a bit more human than I expected, but I wrote what spoke to me. If I don't get this guy, I'll probably use the details for someone else, because I really like how it turned out! Little warning on the songs, one of the Mother Mother songs is kinda explicit, so be warned before checking them out!!* Thanks for giving everyone the opportunity to try out for characters like these!

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

Image Image Image

andy - they/he - adult - psychology
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
hey all! andy here! i've been an
infrequent cs user since 2013.
this site has always brought comfort,
so i'm back to see how things are going!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
andy;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:58 pm

WORK IN PROGRESS
kennel 192
kennel 309

Username:
Kennel Number:
Use:
Name:
Personality:
History/Background:
Likes/dislikes/art, etc. (optional):
andwellallfloatonokay
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Z E P P L I N (wip)

Postby koushi. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:16 am

Username: crutchie_
Kennel Number: 184
Use:
Name: Zepplin
Species and/or specific breed: Lion dragon
Personality:
History/Background:
Likes/dislikes/art, etc. (optional):
andwellallfloatonokay
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

E N V I R N I O - the merciful reaper

Postby koushi. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:18 am

codeword. andwellallfloatonokay

username. Hello, hello! I'm crutchie_, but feel free to call me Crutch. My username comes from a character in the musical Newsies, which I love to pieces! I love to create in all ways possible, writing or reading or drawing. I love to write and I have written competitively in the past, going to state finals one year! I have many favourite books; The Scorpio Races, Yellow Fever, and the Maze Runner series among many. I am a total nerd and love Marvel and DC, Youtube, and a whole hurricane of Broadway shows. I have adopted three lovely characters from the agency: Keagon, Amunet, and Rolo.

Why do you want this character?:

I've had my eye on Envirnio ever since I first discovered the center. Back then I was just getting into characters and had no, how do you say, skill? Like, everything was so underdeveloped it was disgusting. But I knew that this kid was special. I am a sucker for creepy designs and the plague mask paired with the wings was just perfect. He had a special flair about him and I just fell in love,

Where would you use it? what for?
I would primarily use Envirnio outside of CS (not on other sites, just in real life ^^) and would give him lots of love and attention. He would get art and writing pieces mainly all done by me. If I could afford it, I'd definitely get art of him commissioned.

Kennel #. 4
Name. Envirnio
Name meaning & origin. n/a
Age. [unknown]
Gender. Genderless, usually referred to as male [it/its, he/him]
Species. Plague dog, immortal being
Sexual orientation. Asexual

Personality.

Not much is known about Envernio. He is often depicted as a lone wolf that never likes to spend a lot of time in one place. This is mostly because his job is constant and has to literally be in 10,000 places at once. Often he gets restless and leaves, guaranteeing that no souls are taken in that area for a short while. He is also very calculated. He doesn't drag out the process since it's painful for everyone involved. He has plan and he executes it without a second thought. It is said that Envirnio is very foul tempered. If he believes a soul was wrongfully hurt, he will take action. He is said to be able to curse individuals and there have been occurrences where stuff like that has gone down. And he won't feel a single lick of remorse because in the end, justice was served. There is obviously the assumption that he has no mercy, and to an extent, that is true. Envirnio rarely lets a soul go once he's latched onto it. He doesn't care about the details of a soul, just his job.

However, Envirnio is also portrayed as a compassionate entity. He comforts the soul like a faithful dog comforts his master and will never leave their side until the soul crosses. There was even a story where he turned himself into a regular dog and play-chased the spirit of a young prince to Vale. Or another where he took the form of a bird and sang to a young demigod soul when she was scared. He is not merciless. That would remind him too much of his father, who was as cruel as they come. Envirnio was seen also as curious. He was a child himself, in a sense. He liked to discover far away lands and come in contact with the entities that hung around. Exploring the lands and peoples of the world made him realize his place; an old religion among new gods and goddesses. Although, most of them faded over time while others were weakened as the years went on. Once, Envirnio travelled back to his home to find it abandoned, without a trace of his family or the others in his ranks. And it is said that he grieved long and hard. Said grieving turned into a wave of death we know now as the Bubonic Plauge. doesn't know how he is still himself but doesn't have time to give a second thought. Duty is held higher than existence.

enigmatic, merciless, compassionate, curious, foul tempered, calculated

History.

There is much debate over where Envirnio was created. Some say it was born of darkness and death. Others say it was born of mercy. Records of Envirnio go back to the darkest ages of men, when these children looked to the heavens and pleaded for guidance. From there ranks came light, death, and an entity that preys on children -- a beacon of both death and mercy.

In the old legends, it is told that in the beginning there were only four gods. Amello of the Sun, Kunja of the Moon, Nio of the Sky, and Jinika of the Earth. Together they ruled their subjects with peace and light. There was no hunger, no hatred, no death. Only life and happiness. However, not all of these divine beings enjoyed the prosperity. Kunja became unsure of the creatures she was sworn to protect. Why should they have the same pleasures as the gods? She would think bitterly as she looked down at the insects below her. Why should they not know hunger or hatred or death? Why only life?

After many nights of planning the goddess raised the moon as normal. She watched as the Earth slept, but not completely. Jinika was awake, strolling along the hills like a shepherd doting over his flock. With a snarl, Kunja reached down from the sky and murdered Jinika, pulling from his body a darkness known as Wraith. Wraith was a demon who spread plague and darkness through the lands and dragging the souls to an underworld called Totalian. Kunja watched with glee while her horrible creation destroyed the people her siblings held so dear. The next morning, Amello raised the sun and saw what Kunja had done. Villages burned, mortals cried out in agony while Wraith devoured them like a starved wolf. Horrified, the God raced back and told the others what had happened. Kunja proudly announced it was her doing and tried hard to explain her reasoning but the other gods wouldn't listen. As punishment for her crime, Kunja was banished to Totalian with Wraith. It was also determined that Wraith could only hurt adult beings, not the children, so there would always be plenty of beings to rule. Unfortunately, there was no stopping the Darkness Kunja had unleashed into the world.

While in Totalion, Wraith and Kunja married and had three children: Sidif, who became the God of the Moon (a whole other story involving three hippos and dancing mountains), Firas, the goddess of heroes (again, long story), and Envirnio, the bringer of death. While the other siblings became legends, Envirnio became a warning. He was what even the gods were afraid of. A terrible brute that took the shape of a winged wolf wearing the skull of a large bird on his face. Breath like poison and an aura of lost souls. Envirnio was aware of his reputation but knew that he wasn't a brute. He was merciful and strong. When he found a child soul ready to be taken, stories say he would curl around the child like a faithful dog and wait for them to pass. He never forced a soul to weaken. This angered Wraith, whose vision was for his son to be cruel and feared by all. Envirnio always refused, even going as far as to let the child spirit ride his back to Vale, a more peaceful side of Totalion. Not once did he let his upbringing I.influence the compassion he was fortunate. Though he was born of darkness and murder, he would not become it.

Soon his father's unrest became dangerous. He was constantly trying to uproot the Vale and send the spirits there to his domain, and he almost succeeded. This angered Envirnio and he knew he needed to defeat his Wraith to protect the innocent souls he presided over. So in secret, he traveled to the Topworld and called on his siblings, willing them to take a stand against Wraith. Sidif opted to stay out of it because he had a good thing going with Amello, Nio, and Norello, the new god of the Earth. Firas hated both her father and her brother but she saw the goodness in his heart. Firas and Envirnio traveled to Totalian and fought bitterly with Wraith. Eventually he died by Envirnio's blade, causing an eruption that buried the Earth in rubble. By killing death, it meant that souls could be saved. Not everyone who was ill died. Strong souls could release themselves from the fate of afterlife and live longer. Outraged and heartbroken by her lover's death, Kunja shrouded herself and became the underworld's ruler. Envirnio left his mother and become a nomad, discovering new places and new souls to reap.

Over time these stories of gods and goddesses faded away into forgotten religion, replaced by new beings that fell later. The only surviving legend is of the merciful bringer of death. The presence of a figure like Envirnio is a common phenomenon in today's world as well. It has been documented that children who survive near death experiences see a dog-like figure with wings approaching them through a haze of smoke. One girl even said: "He told me not to be afraid. Who? The bird-dog. I told you! He-he told me not to be scared because my souls was strong, and he wouldn't leave me until I woke up".

Mythology.

- he has three main sacred symbols: wolves, crows, and dogs. In cities where he was worshipped, all three were treated like they were incarnations and omens of the god himself.

- in the time of death, Envirnio can slow down time in reality so the souls have enough time to go peacefully. He can also split himself (horcrux style) to multiple children in multiple places.

- can screech like a bird

- actually the reason why a group of crows is called a murder

- if you shot down a crow you were instantly marked to be visited by a very unhappy god

- nobody knows what's under the mask.

- enjoys honey; one of his favorite offerings.

Last edited by koushi. on Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

j a c k

Postby thelabradorr » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 am

-
-
-
-
-

════════════════════════════════════════
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
username: dalmatian.
kennel number: twelve
use: jack will be used as a duck
luring and fetching retriever at wolf creek kennels.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
════════════════════════════════════════════
name: jack
breed: kooikerhondje
history: here
other: art by zigzagoon
════════════════════════════════════════════
jack is one of the most animated dog you will ever come across.
this high spirited boy will attempt anything once just to get a rush.
he gets super excited while having fun and can’t help but bark to
demonstrate how happy he is. jack also loves to be loved even if
that means curling up in your lap just so you have to pay attention
to him. even though he can be very excitable and just a wild card
in general, when it comes to doing his job he is very focused and
driven in his field. his goal during each hunt is to exceed you highest
expectations.

despite how work driven the kooikerhondje is, he has a few quirks
that make him who he is. the first being that this little fireball loves
to dig. when he isn’t luring and fetching ducks for hunters, he is
digging his way into uncharted territory. with the fact that he is
such a family dog he does have mild separation anxiety when he
is left by himself. the young dog also suffers from astraphobia,
which is the fear of thunder and lighting. when he is put out to
play with the other dogs he likes to take on the submissive role,
taunting the bigger dogs to chase him. lastly, jack is very well
mannered around people and strangers alike, unless they are
screaming children which make him feel a bit nervous and uneasy.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
════════════════════════════════════════
andwellallfloatonokay
thelabradorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wild at heart ---

Postby kidcandy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:59 pm

art by me

"tell me about yourself, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. . ."
adopters information

Username: bogator, or boog

Kennel Number: 211

Use: My use for Domero is actually really diverse. I really plan on using him to my full extent and adding him to my mains. As someone who has a fond love for horses and actually rides, I've gotten quite used to the idea of regularly colored horses. Normal, plain, and simple. Domero isn't like that though; his design is perfect and unnatural, but without the bright colors and 'off-looking' designs. His design really flows to me and it really speaks to me. I've never had a horse character that looks anything like him, and I really like that about him. Domero has a simple uniqueness to his design and character and I fell in love the moment I saw him. My actual plans for Domero is for him to be apart of my wild horse herd in my own world that I created, which allows his design to actually fit into the AU. Here is my horse herd that he will actually be Jupiters close companion and possible next herd leader. My next use for Domero is simply to love him and give him the love and care that he so rightly deserves. He has been here since 2014 and I'm ready to give him a home and show him what it's like to have a herd and a family.

Passcode: andwellallfloatonokay

Side Note: I'm sorry if this writing is not very good, English isn't my first language and sometime I repeat certain words a lot or use words in the wrong sense, but I've tried my best to make sure this is up to par with your standards! Thank you for considering me and reading through my form!

"call me what you want, but my name is domero. . ."
character information

Name: Domero

Nicknames: Domero really hates being called anything other than his real name. Pet names aren't really his thing because to him, they almost seem demeaning, and they also bring up bad memories for him.

Age: He is about 4 years old, which is a young adult in the horse world. His age in the human world is about 20 and a half years old.

Height: 18 hands tall, which is the same as 6 foot tall, from hoof to tip of the ear.

Species/Breed: Domero is a a horse, which comes from the Equus family. There was no specific breed used when Domero was created so I'm choosing to leave him as this way. He will be classified as a wild mustang, but won't come from any specific breed or line.

art by me

"I'm not who you think I am. . ."
personality traits

Personality:
Domero is a young stallion with a love for his herd. His heart extends graciously to those around him and he tends to try and do his best to make others happy. However, this isn't always the case. Sometimes his good intentions can come off as bad and vice versa. He is all about supporting his herd and his lead stallion, Jupiter, who also happens to be Domero's mentor. Jupiter helps Domero in teaching him how to be a grown up. Domero tends to have a flip-flop personality at times. When need be, he can step up for Jupiter and be a mature young horse, however at times, Domero can let his 'bad' or childish side out.

When Domero becomes his childish self, he tends to be more irritable and angry sided. His mind isn't always clear and he needs help to calm down during tough situations. Domero is often times put in stressful situations in order to test how he can react to it. Domero usually can handle these situations with ease and tenacity. He is a natural born leader that was aided with some help on the way to the top.

On a lighter side, Domero loves to be around the foals in the herd and the elders. LikeI said before, his heart yearns to protect his family members and serve the herd. He seems like a tough guy who really hates others on the outside but once you really get to know him, his personality towards you changes.

To get into the easier terms of his personality since I'm bad at using words, Domero is very articulate and smart minded. He's adventurous, curious, charismatic, and courageous. He won't shy away from a fight and he actually loves to fight when the need comes for it. He feels the need to continue to prove himself to his herd. He's compassionate and debonair when the time comes for it. He has elegant manners from the teachings of Jupiter. (I can explain more of this and why Jupiter has to teach him so much in Domero's history.) Domero is kind and logical when it comes to most situations. Sometimes Domero can get stressed and struggle with the right decisions in difficult times. At times, Domero can be argumentative, aloof, blunt however he's always honest. Domero can sometimes be destructive to himself but her knows how to fix his mistakes more of the time.

Likes: Storms (Except for when they actually threaten the herd), snow, laughter, tree sap (one of his favorite winter treats!), taking time from his herd and having alone time, black and white colors, waking up early when the herd is quiet, night time, watching the stars, colts, herd life, ravens (they're his eyes and ears in the sky! they kind of have mutual understanding and respect!)
Dislikes: Summer time, nose burns during the warm months, two leggeds, predators, the smell of wild spinach and mint, the smell of the herd during the summer months (aka, dirt and poop!), humor during serious situations, fire, birds (they pick on him by nipping at his poofy and long mane, this excludes ravens btw!),

"my history does not define my character. . ."
      domero's history

"It all started when I was a colt. At just a couple of months old, I could remember looking beyond the gates and fences, and dreaming of more than just being a show horse that was bred for his genetics. Everything I did revolved around show life, and while the other horses in my paddock thrived on being the center of the ring, my heart yearned for the open pastures, that lay beyond the gates."

Domero was born in a place called Blackborn Stables. Blackborn Stables are a famous chain of horse stables that are known for their amazing breeding genetic skills, hence why Domero has the wing like markings on his withers and his long, poofy obsidian colored mane.
Last edited by kidcandy on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 15 times in total.

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferncat » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:24 pm

hashiruはしる"to run"

Username: ferncat, aka fern
Kennel Number: 279
Use: as a main character for me! i really love his design, and if i get him i would love to use him through art and write stories about him. i would draw him all the time as he's so pretty *^*
Name: hashiru
Species and/or specific breed: fox
andwellallfloatonokay

backstory
as the clouds parted, and the sun shone through the long grass, i spotted the rabbit. unfortunately, i didn't spot the snake only 30cm from me. before i could even push off the ground, i felt a painful strike right through my left shoulder. i knew i couldn't give in, i had to get going before this snake could get me a second time. as i twisted and turned through the forest, the adrenaline finally was beginning to wear off, and i knew i had to rest soon, before i ended up collapsing. i checked my surroundings; i knew where i was. just 10 metres ahead was the main road those humans use, and my burrow was just past that 80km sign, whatever in the world that meant. clearly, i didn't think that "soon" would be THAT soon, because the last thing before my eyes went fuzzy was the roadside.
then, i just saw nothing but darkness.
the first thing i noticed was the pain. or rather, the lack of it. what happened? i could've sworn i had been attacked by a snake, or, something along those lines, or did i eat some bad berries and go crazy? the second thing i noticed was the chaffing around my neck. i hadn't been captured by those, dog control people, or whatever they are, had i? as i opened my eyes to the harsh light, i tried to focus. there - in the corner.. was that, an.... old woman? what would she want with me? weren't those old folk slow? or maybe my city observations were wrong and they were ruthless killers.
"the puppy - it's awake!" what?
it had been 6 nights already. luckily she has been feeding me pretty well. raw steak is truly a meal fit for a king. or rather, a street dog. that's what she thought i was. i overheard her on the phone - "doris! you'll never guess what i found! a dog!! can you believe it?" i get it. it's japan. those shikoku's and shiba's are brown, and have 4 legs and a tail. but c'mon lady, clearly i'm a fox. she never opens the windows or the doors. when i have to use the bathroom, she attaches this stupid cord to the even stupider collar around my neck. i couldn't escape.
8 days. 8 days it took for "doris" to come over and knock some sense into this old hag. "helen.. that's no dog!" thank the fox god.
i was out the door quicker than wil e coyote himself. i'm thankful she fed me more before she let me go, but seriously, why didn't she take this godforsaken collar off!?

Personality:
hashiru is very easy going, laid back, although he does become
quite anxious and weary around humans. he is very solitary, he enjoys being by himself,
rather than being around a few friends - if he had any.
he knows the neighbourhood animals although an acquaintance is all
he wants to leave his relationships at. although he's by himself, he is very selfless.
he often will leave his meal remains for others, or will let someone
else have the bird he was after if he sees them going hungry, and other small actions.
as contradicting as it sounds - hashiru is willing to fight. he won't back down in a
scrap for anything. he's very brave - unless it's around the human towns.

dislikes;;
Image the rain, the snow, or any sort of winter weather
Image arrogant people
Image cars (and the dirty smell of the gas)

likes;;
Image summer + the warm weather
Image night time and seeing the stars
Image steak, but if it's wild, then rabbits

ferncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:49 am

Is this still open?
Pet's name: ♥~Nocte~♥
[ Hell is empty and all the devils are here ]

My Deersserts.
My "Supernatural" Characters (Human).
My Quad and Other Characters
Pet's name: ♥ Ƶισ ♥

( TokioHotel_alien is my little sister )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" History theirs whose language is the sun. "
- Stephen Spender
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:14 am

Zoker wrote:Is this still open?

In case Wesley doesn't get back to you - I think it is open, however Wesley has had a lot going on.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:37 am

Aaah sorry to hear so...I was wondering cause the last post was on Dec 28th ....makes sense now. I hope everything works out for Wesley X(
Pet's name: ♥~Nocte~♥
[ Hell is empty and all the devils are here ]

My Deersserts.
My "Supernatural" Characters (Human).
My Quad and Other Characters
Pet's name: ♥ Ƶισ ♥

( TokioHotel_alien is my little sister )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" History theirs whose language is the sun. "
- Stephen Spender
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me