Woofles & Friends • Visit our Bazaar thread! :D

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Woofles & Friends • Visit our Bazaar thread! :D

Postby kadoodlebird » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:54 am

Adoptables made by Kadoodlebird, Lilian Nightshade, Sir Sheepington, and YamiKokono, with the help of ~Razzle~

Official Woofles & Friends SITE!

We have a FANCLUB! ^0^

We now have stamps and sturf! A huge thank you to everyone who contributed. ^^

Made by kadoodlebird

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=393422][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/365/8/8/woofles_stampage_by_kadoodlebird-d363l03.jpg[/img][/url]

Editable Woofle Oekaki made by the wonderful YamiKokono!

Made by kadoodlebird

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=393422][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/001/4/e/woofles_n_friends_stamp_by_kadoodlebird-d3677zz.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by ++hot.cold Image
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=393422][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2dtobkm.jpg[/IMG][/url]

You look around, and spy several chubby creatures prancing around, some nomming cupcakes and others lounging in the sun. Welcome to the land of the Woofles, chibi-like wolves that live in peace with other peculiary animals. You spot some very colorful birds that have long legs and large head feathers. You look up to the sky and see fuzzy little chibi squishy things doing twirls in the air. They have wings! Welcome to the land of the Woofles.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

The poll has ended, and we have our final three topics for the Bazzar! They are; fantasy, animals, and nature. WOOT! Look for the Bazaar mid-March! We don't have an official date yet, but we're thinking something around March 20th! Also, please visit Razz's Writing Shoppe, where she would be very happy to make you a fantastico story about your newly adopted woofle.

Hi there, and welcome to Woofles & Friends Adoptables. Here you can adopt the finest chibi wolves and other creatures for free. So far we have four artists- Kadoodlebird (Doodles), Lilian Nightshade (Lilian), Sir Sheepington (Sheepy), and YamiKokono (Yami). And just as a side note.... my artist team and I are starting to get the hang of transparent backgrounds... but 'til we master the art of transperancy, you may have to stick with white backgrounds for some artists. xD Thanks for visiting, hope you come again soon! ;3

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

1. Do not spam. If you do I shall dispatch Sheepy's evil mushrooms upon you. >:3
2. Don't double post, or quote large parts of the thread. Both of these are so annoying.
3. When adopting, make sure you follow and read all of the individual artist's rules.
4. Do not edit your adoption form once you post it. If I see 'edited once' underneath your post, your woofleland creature shall go to the Pound, which I'm sure you don't want. :D
5. When adopting, please keep in mind that you can only adopt ONE pet per artist per week... the only exception to this rule is Doodles Emporium of Winged Things; you can adopt as many as you want from her per week, but cannot adopt more then one per litter.
6. Do not post 'When are the new woofles coming out?' or 'Darn it, I missed the litter!' These are, believe it or not, considered SPAM.
7. Don't quote your adoption form, unless the artist has specifically asked you to. The artist will see it, okay?
8. Before asking a question, please look at our FAQ section. Your question may be up there!
9. Don't challenge/abuse/talk back to/be evil to our Staff. If you do you will be given a warning, before you an say... 'OMG!'
10. Each time you break a rule listed above you will be given a warning. 3 warnings and you are banned from posting or adoption here at Woofles and Friends. In the case that Doodles is feeling nice, she may just give you a temp. ban.
11. And lastly, if you adopt, you must promise to love your woofle. If you don't, you can give them to our lovely Pound, which will take good care of them until someone adopts them. <3

Do you want a story featuring your new woofle? Go to Razzle's corner and PM her with the form there. :3

Kadoodlebird- Founder and Official Artist*
Lilian Nightshade- Official Artist*
Sir Sheepington- Official Artist*
YamiKokono- Official Artist*
~Razzle~ - Official Writer/Undecided*
Palefrost - Official Moderator
Rain of Terror - Official Archivist*
*= Official Moderator

Stella =3 - 2 warnings - For spamming, double and triple posting, and quoting large parts of the thread
*TRADEwithME* - 1 warning - For quoting the entire corner of Lilian, and for bugging Lilian about her custom
Bloodfire - 1 warning - For art theft!

Thanks to atsuookami for letting us use her Chibi wolf lines!!! All other lines are copyrighted to Yami, Doodles, Sheepy, Lilian, or Razzy. Please do not use any of them without the artists express permission. :3
Last edited by kadoodlebird on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:27 pm, edited 126 times in total.
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Known Species That Live in Woofleland

Postby kadoodlebird » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:55 am

This is a common woofle- they are the most common in Woofle land. They can range in size, some being this size and some being much larger. They are chibi wolves, and have usually have a kind, thoughtful, or playful personality. They are a good pet, and they will keep you company and play with you. <3

There are also Winged Woofles. They are usually found whirling about in the sky, playing merry games and eating clouds. They are very talkative, intelligent, and mishevious. However, some are more down to earth and serious. Winged Woofles are uncommon, but not rare. This is mainly because they are hard to catch. There are many different types of Winged Woofles. To see what they are, go to Doodles Emporium and scroll down until you see "Wings I Can Do." :)

This is a Birdove- they are usually larger then woofles. You can tell that they are Birdoves because of their extremely long legs. Usually the have crest feathers and are brightly colored. They are very loyal, and if you adopt one you can be sure you have a wonderful pet that'll keep you company for the rest of your life. Each Birdove has either head feathers or leg markings.

This here is a Euoofle (ee-OOF-ul), a sub-species of the Boofle family. They are creative and highly intelligent. They have keen senses, just like a regular eagle, and mostly eat fish and meat. Euoofles are fairly rare, more uncommon then the Winged Woofle. As a pet they are loyal, faithful, and good protectors.

This is a toofle. They are not nearly as fierce as regular tigers, and instead like to lounge around eating food. Toofles are very domestic- you could just pick one up and carry it around like a house cat. Toofles will stay with for a long time, and they are very good protectors.

This is a marine Woofleland creature known as the Palavita. They are curious and elusive, avoiding humans until now! On February 6, 2011, Lilian and her scientists discovered this shy species. Palavita's are very smart and calm, and if you adopt one they can help you decide upon problems you might have in your life. Although this unique species is a marine animal, they can come upon land for incriments of an hour. If you adopt one they must be kept in a large, fresh-water pool of water.
Last edited by kadoodlebird on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:01 am, edited 23 times in total.
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pound & Item Shoppe

Postby kadoodlebird » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:55 am

CLOSED

You step inside a petite, brightly colored building with a sign that says 'POUND.' Inside, small furry fat little animals are curled up on thick cozy carpets, while others are dining at a buffet. A squeaking noise draws your attention, and you see a baby woofle noisily chewing on a purple toy. Welcome to the Woofleland Pound!

When someone says 'Pound,' you picture a gray building with a lot of cages filled with sad looking animals in them. Well, this is
a) very sterotypical and
b) not at all how the Woofleland Pound operates!
This Pound is very friendly and luffable, so you don't have to feel bad about donating your unwanted pets. The Pound will have pets when an adoption form is edited, when a user doesn't want their pet anymore, or just randomly when an artist wants to make pets for the Woofleland Pound. How do I get a pet from the Pound? you ask. You can win them by creating the best name, backstory, or reason for adopting. However, you may only fill out a form when the Pound is OPEN. If it's not, you can't fill out a form. <3

[color=#00BFFF]I want to adopt from the Pound!![/color]
Username:
Number of wanted pet:
Name you give pet:
Backstory:
Other:

[size=95]Welcome to the Item Shoppe, where you can buy items to dress up your pet! Please send all trades to the maker of that item. Items can be taken off at any time, but your pets will not be given back. They can also be applied at any time- just like CS pet items. Multiple items can be worn at once, if compatible with pet(s). To order, PM the maker of the wanted item. Thank you for browsing W&F's item shoppe! ;3

Item: Halo
Works for: All species in Woofleland
Price: One wishlist pet
Maker: kadoodlebird
Picture: View here!
Product Description: Make your little pet an angel with a cute halo! <3

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Item: Cute Antennae Headband
Works for: Winged Woofles and standard woofles
Price: One wishlist pet
Maker: kadoodlebird
Picture: View here!
Product Description: Your little pet woofle had be a butterfly with a cute antennae headband. Works especially well if your woofle is winged!
Last edited by kadoodlebird on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:13 am, edited 31 times in total.
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQ

Postby kadoodlebird » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:56 am

Yep yep, of course we have to have a section for Frequently Asked Questions!

When do you release adoptables?
At random times.... you never know.... -mysterious music starts playing-

Can I become a guest artist?
When you're invited. ;3

Can we breed our Woofleland animals?
Yes, you can! Just head you little self over to our Breeding Den!

How do you breed, exactly?
Go to our Breeding Center- everything should be explained there. If you have further questions, PM me or Yami.

Do Woofles & Friends cost anything?
Nope! I'm proud to say they are free, and always will be.

But items cost pets, right?
Right.

I posted that I would like to adopt, so now what?
Well, either your pet will be PM'ed to you or the artist will give a code drop. You can get your code there.

I've lost my code for my pet. Can I have a new one?
Sure, just PM that the artist that designed that pet and they can get a new one for you. Or you can head down to the archive and get the code from there, if you know how to. ;3

I've decided I don't actually want my pet anymore. So what now?
Just PM the pet to me and I'll put 'em in the pound, where they will be given a new caring home. :3

Can we swap and trade Woofles and Friends with other adopters?
Nu. If you adopt a certain one, you keep it.

Is there an archive? If so, how do I access it?
Yes, there is an archive. You can find it by going to the Table of Contents (it's the second to last link.)

My pet isn't in the archive yet?
Rain of Terror, our archivist, will get them on there shortly. If your woofle still isn't there and a lot of time has passed, PM RoT your woofle, along with their name, and she will get them archived for you.

Okay, I filled out an adoption form like, ages ago, but my pet still hasn't been given to me. What's going on?
The artists at W&F's (well, most of them), pixelate their name, your animals gender and the name onto the newly adopted pet. This may take a while, or they might just be busy. Or they may have forgotten. xD If we don't recieve your pet within a month, PM the artist, and they will get it for you.

I swear, Woofles & Friends takes to much time to write out. How can I shorten it?
W&F's. ;3

Is W&F's going to host any auctions or contests?
Maybe. I'll try to find room for it in one of the posts... it seems I didn't reserve enough spaces at the beginning. T.T

Do all of the artists do customs?
It depends... if they have a form in their corner, that means they definetely do customs, but if they don't they might not. You can always PM them, though, to find out. ^^;
Last edited by kadoodlebird on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:07 am, edited 17 times in total.
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Doodles Emporium of Winged Things

Postby kadoodlebird » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:56 am

~ Doodles Emporium of Winged Things ~

Welcome! I'm so pleased you have stopped by. Please do look around and enjoy all the funderful (that's iSheep's word, by the way :3) winged woofles that I haz to offer!

ATTENTION!

Due to extreme business and pure laziness, my corner will be temporarily closed. I apologize! <3

NEW: Effective today, if you adopt, you will have to wait for a code drop from me. Also, I will not be branding your pets with their name or gender anymore due to lack of time, but iSheep is willing to do it in exchange for a couple of hoard pets. If you would to do this, please contact iSheep with your pet image, their name, and their gender. Thank you! ^^

About Doodles: She enjoys travelling and nomming delicious food from around the world. She also loves writing and attempts and watercolour painting. She lives in CO with a pet bird and a dwarf hamster. She hopes you enjoy her winged Woofles she has picked up on her travels! She mostly creates winged woofles, but will do the occasional regular Woofle. Doodles is what is known as a 'digital artist' meaning that she uses images to create her woofles. She does draw on designs of course, but occasionally she will edit photos onto the woofle. If you want a custom, fill out the form provided below. Thanks for visiting! 8D

[color=#8080FF]It is my greatest wish that I adopt one of Mini's woofles from Doodles Emporium![/color]
[color=#00BF80]Nest number:
Name of woofle:
Do you promise to luff you woofle no matter what? And if you find you no longer what him/her, you will donate them to the Pound?!
Other:[/color]

~ Up for Adoption ~

Nest One-

Nest Two-

Nest Three-

Nest Four-

Nest Five-

~ Custom Forms ~ Currently CLOSED ~

All right, guys. I have a new way of doing customs! For now on, I will be auctioning off a custom slot, just like the Charloo Bowl does. I know my art is terrible, but I don't have enough time to do these. So.... all the orders on the 'To-Do List' still cost 1 WL pet, but after that it will be bidding. I'm sorry for any inconviences this causes. If you win the bid, I will PM you the custom form.

Bids:
Currently closed

To-Do List:

Alianna013 (not paid)
Okami Wolf (not paid)
wowhow (not paid)
~Razzle~ (not paid)
Lighty (freebie!)
DelGal (not paid)[/size]

~ Types of Wings I Can Do! ~

Here are all the wings I can do.... so far. DO NOT use any of these without my express permission.

1. Double Wings
2. Angel Wings
3. Bat Wings
4. Butterfly Wings (normal)
5. Fairy Wings (Special Valentines Wings)
Last edited by kadoodlebird on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:00 am, edited 122 times in total.
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lilian's Corner of Creatures - CLOSED

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:03 am

Lilian's Corner of Creatures

ATENTION:

I am taking a break from making adoptables and customs for undetermined time now, sorry.
Consider this corner CLOSED.

Hey, look, there is a large swimming pool nearby... but wait. What's that? Oh, looks like a strange Palavita is swimming towards you.

Hello, my name is Sira and I was requested by my owner, Lilian Nightshade, to inform you of something very important. Well, it seems that Lilian is now doing Birdove and Palavita customs!

To get one, it will cost just an wishlist pet of hers. It can be any of them. And then, just fill and post the following form:

[color=#8000BF][b]I want a custom from Lilian Nightshade[/b][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Lineart (birdove or palavita):[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b]
[b]Name of the character[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Would you like it to be growable?:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[b]Other details[/b]:

Oh, one more thing: if you choose your custom to be growable, you will also be able to buy a PPS potion for it in case you want your pet to be frozen on it's second stage, as a younglet. The cost for this potion are two wishlist pets of Lilian's and you will have to fill the form bellow. You can post it either along with the usual custom form or, in case you're unsure of such a decision, once the pet has reached that stage.

[color=#BF4040][b]I want to buy a [i]PPS Potion[/i] from Lilian Nightshade[/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]The pet you want to use it on:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

After ordering, make sure you've sent her the trade offer with the payment. Lilian is going to accept it once the custom is finished. Also, differently from the adoptables, you may order customs whenever you want :3. Oh well, this is all. I now need to go back to my home. Have a nice day!

With this, the palavita, now known as Sira, turns around and dives in the water, disappearing from view as if she had never been there...

Hi there! I am Raven, Lilian's woofle, and am the guardian of this place. I was chosen to explain everything needed for you to leave this place with a new, friendly mascot by your side.

Well, first of all, here we have the form:

[color=#000080][b]I want to adopt from Lilian Nightshade[/b][/color]
[b]I want to adopt cage number[/b]:
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:

To adopt any of our pets, you will need to fill this and post here in the thread. Once this is done, Lilian will PM you with the pet you adopted and it's code. Don't worry if it takes a while to get a response from her, she usually is a busy person and does not have much time to check the forum... Also, there are times when she is not acessing the site by a computer and so can't send the code. When this happens, she will strike the adopted pets' cage to warn it's no longer avaliable and then, just after entering a computer, Lilian will send the pets to their owners and fill the empty cages with new ones imediately.

Hum... now, since you were such a good listener (or reader), let's get to the most important part: the adoptables!

Well, hope you like them all and have fun. ^^

Up for adoption:

None Currently
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Fri May 20, 2011 11:16 am, edited 89 times in total.
Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woofles & Friends ~ By Doodles, Lilian, iSheep, & Yami

Postby honeydont » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:52 am

~ Yami's Corner~

Hi there! I'm Yami, one of the artists on this lovely adoptables thread. I love art, and run several art-related threads. But since I don't want to distract your attention from Woofles & Friends, I won't tell you what. You'll just have to find out yourself. MUAHAHAHA. :twisted:

Ahem...now that that's over with, please enjoy my little adopts. :3

How To Adopt:

I'm betting you want to adopt a pet, no? Of course you do. After all, that's why you're here. Okey-dokey, I'll tell you how my corner works. Simply fill out the adoption form provided below.

Now, there may be some parts that might be just a tad bit confuzzling. When you see the 'Pet You Want To Adopt' section, enter the Template Name that is found underneath each pet. Adoption operates on a first come, first serve basis.

Adoption Rules:

1. Due to a request by Doodles, Woofles are no longer available in quantities. One per design, so if you really want one, go for it! :3
2. No stealing from Yami or any of her friends. Or else she'll have to borrow some of Sheepy's attack mushrooms and set them on you.
3. Love your Woofle. <3

Adoption Form:

[b]I Want To Adopt From Yami![/b] (Thank You :3)
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pet You Want To Adopt:[/b] (please put their Template Name)
[b]Name Of Pet:[/b] (Yesh, you get to name them!)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Yami No Game

To adopt this Woofle, you must inlcude what his/her favorite game is, why they like it, and what their mastermind strategy for winning said game is. >:3
Last edited by honeydont on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:24 am, edited 63 times in total.
honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Underneath The Trampoline

Postby Toadalicious » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:00 am

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! >:D

8D Hello.
Atm, this corner is located underneath the trampoline in your back yard (or, in my case, the tiny one in the family room).
Do not enter unless you have a cheesecake bubble wand bucket filled with key lime pie big fat stack of pineapple pancakes jar of liquified spoons blueberry flavored (flavored, not scented) candle flowerpot filled with unicorn drool bowl of watermelon-flavored noodles with you.

Ta ta for now! =D

P.S. Do not bounce on my trampoline -- there is an army of vicious attack mushrooms awaiting you if you choose to do so. They will devour your soul.

Sturfs Available For Adoption
None atm.

Derp.
Given to YamiKokono in exchange for a cheesecake.
Is that suspicious-looking orange goop oozing from this Woofle's mouth just some orange juice, or did it... eat the sun? *Cue dramatic music*

Given to YamiKokono in exchange for a bubble wand.
Flarglesmerf. >3<

Given to Palefrost in exchange for a bucket filled with key lime pie.
83 For some reason, this guy reminds me of those shortbread cookies that Girl Scouts sell... |D Probably because I'm eating them.

Given to goGLOBAL in exchange for a jar of liquified spoons.
Oi, gimme a break. XP I wasn't feeling weird last night.

Given to goGLOBAL as a free Valentines' Giftie.
Mr. Tasteh's first hamlet! :D

Given to *DJ Wolfy* in exchange for a big fat stack of pineapple pancakes.
What do cupcakes have to do with Valentine's Day, you ask? :U No complaining unless you want to DIE.
Hurr, just kidding...
...Maybe. >3

Given to Palefrost in exchange for a blueberry-flavored candle
;o; Oh, how sweet! An adorable spring-y... thing... carrying a basket filled with nothingness! OuO How much cuter can you get?
But, oh... wait a minute...
Seems like someone's a little too enthusiastic about tonight's poker game.

BE WILLING TO ACCEPT IT FOR WHO IT IS (and don't put it in charge of your life savings)!

Given to cadycatt in exchange for a flowerpot filled with unicorn drool.
This bunneh (and its birdeh frieeend) was made by my amazingly epicful partner in crime, Dia (Dia >:3)! *Esplodes*

Given to ~Razzle~ in exchange for a bowl of watermelon-flavored noodles.
It happens to all of us -- even those of us who are dedicated dieters. You wake up in the middle of the night and you JUST HAVE TO HAVE A COOKIE.
Last edited by Toadalicious on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:16 am, edited 34 times in total.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Razzle's part of the pack 8D

Postby ~Razzle~ » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:09 am

Helloz there! 8D

I'm the only part of this art shop that does writing, and I pride myself on my work.
Whenever you adopt a W&F, their should be a 'personality' and 'history' part of the form. Please fill this out. When you do so, PM me, and I'll write up a story for your new friend. :3

I enjoy traveling, and love dogs. <3
Not that anybody cares, but my dreamie is a Wood angel. :3

Because forms are so awesome, I'm going to need to have you fill one out and have it in your PM. Please include a quote of your adoption form.

Username:

Theme of story (Adventure, romance, mystery, ETC):
First person ([u][i]I[b][/b][/i][/u] walked to the lake) or Third person ([u][i][b]Bob[/b][/i][/u] walked to the lake):
Where does your W&F live now:
Last edited by ~Razzle~ on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:04 pm, edited 20 times in total.
so I haven't been on this site in like, forever, so I'm briefly back on to get rid of lots of my pets in exchange for art of my dog. Also if you do art and want pets send me a pm I'd love to work something out
You can contact me on my tumblr - @puppiesfortheblind - if I don't respond in a reasonable timeframe
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woofles & Friends ~ By Doodles, Lilian, iSheep, Yami, &

Postby snowflake139 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:20 am

I want to adopt from Doodles Emporium!!!
Username: Musical Snowflake
Number of adoptable: 1
Name you wish to give your adoptable (it must have name!) Fraise

Thanks Ollieh for the avvie! Clicky my Chupy, please? :3

snowflake139

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me