Pound of Hope [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/HAPPY 2ND ANNV, POH!]

Postby ki-neko animura » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:57 pm

I am looking to adopt...
Picture: Image
Kennel number: P14
Name: Elena Lockhart
Meaning: The Bright One in Spanish
Nickname: El, Ena but she usually doesn't like those names

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Carnivora
Family: Canidae
Subfamily: Caninae
Tribe: Canini
Genus: Canis
Species: C. lupus

Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?: When I first saw her i didn't quite feel a connection but after this latest revamp and the slight design change my heart filled with love. A story instantly started forming in my head for her. She had such a strong pull on me that I couldn’t stop myself from trying out for her.

Personality:
Headstrong - Elena doesn't like being told what to do. If you tell her she can't she will do everything in her power to do it.
Caring - Though she may seem tough and defiant on the outside she is very sweet when you get to know her. Not many have seen this side of her.
Rebel - She does what she wants most of the time. And she will find different ways of doing things if ordered.
Tough - Because of the treatment in her young childhood she gained a tough exterior. She hates showing weakness, but for some reason Malandar brings it out of her.
Fighter - She will fight for what she believes in even if it isn't what everyone else does.

Water - Water really soothes Elena. Usually she takes a bath or goes for a swim if something is bothering her. Her love for the water also comes from her hate and fear of heat and fire (read below for more info).
Nighttime - Most shifters feel better during the night, and Elena is no exception. She feels closer to her inner "beast", and she enjoys the feeling
Friends - Who doesn't like friends? For Elena her friends are her only family.
Motorcycles - She always loved motorcycles because of her adopted father. He taught her everything she knew and now she works as a mechanic in the pack-run store.
Building - She has been working on to rebuild an old bike. When she is frustrated or bored, she will head to the garage and work until she is too exhausted.
Running - Running helps clear her mind. She takes a run every morning to wake herself up, usually while in her canine form. The feeling of the wind in her hair and the ground rushing under her is exhilarating.
Working out - Same as running. She doesn't get as much time to actually lift weights, but she does most of that at her job.

Dislikes:
Thunderstorms - When she was a child, her father was afraid of her. He abandoned her on the side of the road against the will of her step sister. When she was on her own, powerful storms swept through the area. This scarred her for the rest of her life.
Strangers - Most shifters are wary of strangers. Especially Elena. She didn't socialize much while she was in Taylor's care. For that she has a hard time trusting newcomers.
Heat/fire - A thunderstorm lit the forest on fire. She was surrounded by the heat and fire, and her only way out was through two burning trees. She made it out but the trees she went through burned both sides of her. (which explains the three markings on her sides. They are actually healed burns.
Climbing - Elena has a natural fear of heights. She has never liked them and avoids them at all costs
Flying - Reason is above.

Pack: Northshade Pack
Mate: None
Kin:
Human father – Taylor Portar
Walker Mother – Sarafina Lockhart (dead)
Step Sister - Melanie Portar
Adopted father - Benson Lockhart

Human
Tattoos: She has the female symbol in black ink on her wrist. Coming off the sides are small wings also in black. She covers this tattoo with the leather bracelet she wears.
Hair: Short chocolate brown hair. Usually covers her eyes. Most of the time unruly
Skin: She is native American colored with slight African American roots
Eyes: Blue. They are sometimes hard to see because of the way her bangs fall into her face.
Job: Mechanic. She specializes in motorcycles

History/Background:
I can feel myself being pulled from the dark recesses of sleep. With a reluctant groan, I roll out of bed, dropping to all fours instantly. In the blink of an eye, I am a wolf. My bangs remain long, covering my eyes. Sitting down on my haunches, I scratch away the remaining tingles from the transformation. Looking through the calm, dawn light, I jump through my open window and into the crisp morning air. Taking a deep breath, I allow my eyes to close, and I can smell the beginning of a new day.

Hopefully i won't have too much work today. I think as i trot through the dewy grass and into the small patch of woods behind my one story apartment complex.

As I enter the dark woods, I take off at full speed, reveling in the wind running through my fur. At least it isn't windy. Jumping a log, I catch the scent of rabbit and instantly slow, tracking the alluring scent. I am about to jump from my spot in the bush when something catches my attention. A glimmer or silver to my right.

Oh crap! I think, shooting backward, away from the gun.

I hear it fire and can feel the cold sting as the bullet skims the side of my head right below my ear. Luckily my cheek fur is unusually long or it would have been worse. I sprint through the forest making circles and loops so I won't lead my pursuer to my home. With a final burst of speed, I make my way toward my apartment and back through my window.

"I cannot believe I got shot"! I exclaim, looking at the blood trickling down my wound.

I had turned back into my human form as soon as I was safe and sound in my own room

"There has never never been a hunter in there before", I keep muttering as I dab at the wound with hydrogen peroxide. With every dab I take a sharp intake of breath. Opening up my medicine cabinet, I grab my liquid stitches. Opening the bottle I push together the wound and seal it. Ring, ring, ring!

"Oh crap!" I yell, running to my phone on the bedside table. Looking at the time, I realize I am almost late for work

"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!" I exclaim as I rush around, throwing on my uniform and grabbing my keys. I then rush out the door.

Running down the small sidewalk, I make my way to the parking lot and hop on my bike. The only thing of value in my life is my motorcycle a Ducati Monster painted bright green by me with little pawprints running up the sides. Shoving my key in the ignition, I start her up, and she roars to life. Within seconds I am flying down the road.

Pulling into the garage parking lot I take my usual spot, near the front. Kicking my kickstand down, I hop off my bike in the same instant that I turn it off. In a swift movement the keys are in my hand, and I am through the door.

"I know I know! I am late. But i have a good excuse this time!" I call as Malander my boss, and the alpha of local shifter pack stares me down.
"Oh yeah, and what would that be?" he calls in his rich southern accent.

He had come from the great south, but that was before he challenged our old leader to rights of alpha. Let's just say a 28-year-old against over a hundred years just doesn't seem fair. But Malander has done a good job, and has stopped some of the inner arguments that used to break out. He has a large group of un-mated females after him, most of which have slept with half the pack. Marcia, Parvety, and Marley are the worst of the bunch. Shaking my head, I turn back to him after placing my bag underneath the counter.

"I went on my usual run today and ran into a hunter," I call, pushing my short hair out of the way to show him my recent wound.

I can feel more than hear the deep menacing growl permeating through Malander. I raise my hands slowly and tilt my head, baring my neck. I always hate submitting and usually fight it, but right now is not the time to do so. I slowly step forward his eyes locked on mine.

"Hey, don't worry. I am fine, and I doubt he realized what I was." I murmur. His hands reach out and grasp my upper arms.

"Do you realize you could have died?!" He yells. "A hunter has never lived here, and they have never entered here. There is no way this is a coincidence!"

I remain still in his iron grip and make sure to keep my eyes lowered and neck showed.

Look at me, Elena!" He growls, shaking me again until I raise my eyes. His tone became soothing. "What did the hunter look like?"

I think hard but all I remember was the reflection of a rifle muzzle.

"Elena!" He yells again, and I finally lose my control.

I knew I came close to dying today, but being here makes it so much more real. I break his grip, knowing full well that I would have bruises later. There went the shirt i wanted to wear to my favorite club.

"Stop! Just stop yelling at me!" I snarl, taking another step back. "I didn't see who was shooting at me. All I know is a rifle muzzle was pointed at me, and I got the heck out of there. If you want me to go back and do it all again, I will make sure to get a description!"

He growls again, and I can feel the power radiating from him. He is extremely close to shifting. He steps forward, his light brown eyes blinking to gold. But I do not back down; I stand where I am and stare back.

The staring contest went on for several minutes until the backfire of an engine broke the tension. Jumping to my senses, I lower my eyes and back up. With an irritated huff, I spin around and go to the garage door. Pressing the button, I watch as it goes up. And there right in front of me is a tall mascular man about my age. His scent hits me hard, and I am instantly confused. It is a mix of a Feline shifter and human; I can even smell a hint of something else... but what is it? There is only one possible explanation to his scent: he is a half-breed.

Looking over at Malander, I watch his muscles stiffen as the scent floats toward him. Putting on a small business-like smile, I step forward.

"Hello, Welcome. My name is Elena, and this is the owner of the shop, Malander." I coo, extending my hand to the newcomer.

The guy cocks his head slightly before lifting one side of his lips in a crooked smile. "Hello Elena..." he responds, shaking my hand firmly, but with a gentleness that surprises me. "Malander," he calls lifting his head in a swift motion. "My name is Issac."

Shooting a glance towards Malander, I see that he is still tensed. "Well Isaac what may I help you with?" I ask quickly placing myself between my boss and this newcomer.

"It seems that my bike is in need of some maintenance. Something must have happened during my trip, and now it is making a weird clinking noise."

I laugh at the face and hand motions he was making. I could still tell Malander was tense and with a sigh I turn to him. "Malander, why don't you take a look at Isaac's bike while i check his info?" I say, looking at him sternly.

With a slight grunt, he nods, and we head our separate ways. When I am almost out of arms reach and Isaac is farther ahead Malander grabs my wrist and spins me close to him. My breath hitches when I collide with his solid chest and his bright blue eyes connect with mine. He leans close to my ear and whispers, "You will check his info then come straight to me!" he orders

Narrowing my eyes, I yank my arm free. "Whatever," I snap, following Isaac into the next room with our computer system. I hate being ordered around.

Time passes, and Isaac's info is perfect. We talk a little about our favorite things and some other random subjects until we are both out of topics and sit in silence. With a sigh, I stand up and motion for him to follow me. We head out to the front to find Malander wiping his hands on a rag. He gives a slight signal for me to join next to him, and I grumpily oblige. Placing a hand on my hip, I pout inwardly.

"It seems your bike had a kink in a gear. It was simple to get to and was easily fixed," Malander said curtly, and roll my eyes at his child-like behavior. "This one is on the house so if you wish you can be on your way."

Whipping my head up I stare at Malander dumbfounded. Why would he do that? I think.

"Thanks." Isaac says, brushing past Malander and mounting his bike. He turns his crooked smile to me, and I can't help but smile back. "Thank you for the conversation, Elena. I hope to do it again soon," he laughs.

"Same here. Thank you for stopping by, and please come again if you need help!" I call as he starts his engine.

I keep myself from yelping as Malander places a rough grip on my arm in warning, and I shoot him a glare. I watch as Isaac's eyes narrow onto my arm before driving off. When he was out of sight, Malander spins me toward him for the hundredth time today. .

More to come
Art: Image
Other:

have a feeling that this is going to turn into a long story. I won't be able to get it all done in the allotted time, but I hope to keep going if I get the character. I will keep working on it when I get the chance, though I hope that is okay.
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/COME. ADOPT. LOVE.]

Postby revenmoore » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:14 pm

I am looking to adopt...
Kennel number: P39
Breed: Sphynx Cat
Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?:
I've seen pretty little Bastet here sitting all alone in the pound for some time now, and I've always really liked her each time I've skimmed through the characters on here. This time though, something about her seemed very special to me, especially since I've recently developed a love for Sphinx cats, they seem very under appreciated to me. Her green eyes really stand out to me because I really adore green eyes on cats, and her light tan coloring really makes that green pop. Her design is pretty simple which is usually what I look for in a character. It's much harder to find a place for a crazy/un-naturally colored character to fit into a story than it is one so simple. So to summarize this, I really want Bastet because she's lovely, and I absolutely adore everything about her, from her fur color to her dazzling eye color. Now as for what I would do for her. I honestly am unsure how to answer this question. Do I promise to love her? Certainly. Do I promise to use her? Most definitely. I would just like to give her a home where she can be loved and doesn't just sit on a thread forever.
Personality:
Bastet is often considered wise, and is incredibly intelligent. She loves helping others out and giving advice. It's almost impossible to get on her nerves because she's incredibly patient. If you do manage to make her mad though, it's best you leave as quickly as possible, because you've definitely pushed her past some major limits. She's not exactly kind though she's mostly just neutral to things, she's not angry, happy, or sad. As far as anyone can tell anyway. She's very skilled at hiding her true feelings, and hates showing her feelings out of fear of getting hurt.
- Helping others
- Learning/teaching
- Jumping
- Watching clouds
Dislikes:
- Showing how she feels
- Rainy cold weather
- Cold in general
- Cats who are arrogant
History/Background:
I'm not entirely sure just yet what direction I want to take Bastet's history, so I'm sorry for my lack of details. Right now my idea is that she's descended from cats that once lived in Egypt and some sort of mystery leads her to learn about her past. (Again, I'm sorry it's so vague.) She ends up needing help from the most boastful, arrogant cat she knows, who really gets under her fur. (What little there is anyway.) Eventually she'll kind of accept the annoying tom, and as I continue with her story they may or may not become mates. May use this as the arrogant tom Or this guy maybe Her history still needs a lot of work, I know, but I'll work on it. If I win Bastet this character of mine will be her best friend. Her name is May.
Art: I'm not much of an artist, but I'll try if I find the time.^^
Other:Thank you very much for the opportunity to win Bastet.
Last edited by revenmoore on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
revenmoore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tinydoodles » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:22 pm

thank you so much for toronto ;; i'm honestly very surprised that my form was deemed good enough, seeing as i didn't have to muse to finish it before the judging. but thank you so much. i'll be drawing up a new ref for her and adding her to my character thread straightaway <3

~snickers
Code: Select all
                                              *                                 *
          *     __                   *
   *        ,db'                                                *                     *
          ,d8/        *                                               *
          `db\            *                               *
            `o`_                    *                                              *
                                  _                ___       _.--.
          *                       \`.|\..----...-'`   `-._.-'_.-'`
                *                 /  ' `         ,       __.--'
       *                          )/' _/     \   `-_,   /
                                  `-'" `"\_  ,_.-;_.-\_ ',
//---\/---------__--/-------\\-------- _.-'_./----{_.' ; /----\//--v-----//---\/---------__--/-----
                                     {_.-``-'         {_/

tinydoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Alright, after this character nearly killed me, I'm going to try for it. xDD This is a WIP for now~

I am looking to adopt...
Picture:
Kennel number: P83
Name:
Breed: Xoloitzcuintli (pronounced show-low-etz-queent-lee)
Personality:
History/Background:
Art:
Other:

I am looking to adopt...
Picture:
Kennel number: P32
Name: Destry
Breed: Mixed Draft
I've been on a horse kick for the past few weeks, and this horse... I've been eyeing him. Hardcore, eyeing and leering and wanting. Wib's revamp just pushed me over the edge, and now I just can't resist his gorgeousness. <3 He'll make a perfect lead stallion.
He'll be drawn and written about, of course. c: He'll have a lovely home, racing around the herd that floats through my head.

Personality:
Destry is a sweetheart - but he's also the strongest and most protective lead stallion the Southwest Rockies Herd has ever seen. He can and will simultaneously nuzzle a foal or mare while lashing back at a threat with a sharp kick. However, there is one threat he just can't beat back, and it's his greatest annoyance - the harsh lone stallion Aries's territory borders the lower edge of Destry's, and he often pushes north to find food and water to sustain him after his long charging gallops through "his" part of the desert. The few members of Aries' breed that have come under Destry's protection can always tell when the warhorse is near, though the lead stallion himself is oblivious.
It's a pretty well-known fact that Destry has "useful" intelligence - meaning, he can decipher many little messages in nature - but his "general" intelligence is pretty low compared to that of other creatures. His understanding of the world is that it involves some mythical being that throws other creatures, weather and plants at the earth, and that thunderstorms are a result of too much stuff hitting the ground at once. On top of that, he is deeply afraid of lightning and gets antsy when he knows a storm is on the way.

Family. Destry's ties to his family are made of the strongest bonds one can ever find. He wholeheartedly welcomes new foals, and mourns deeply all of those who are lost to predators, illness or age.
Lakes. While Destry doesn't mind rivers, he loves resting around the few large lakes in the mountains, mainly because the water is so clear and still - he's not fond of river water rushing up against rocks and getting on his face.
Deer. Fully believing them to be protectors sent by Mother Nature to help him defend his herd, Destry admires deer and their antlers. He doesn't quite get that they'd run away from a threat faster than he would.
Berries. Destry has one big weakness when it comes to food - berries. He doesn't care about the brambles and thorns on many of the bushes... to him, the fact that there are delicious, juicy berries somewhere in the plant makes every pain and effort worth it.

Dislikes:
Storms. As stated before, Destry is petrified of storms. If he could do away with them forever, he would. The lightning and thunder scare him so much, he would much rather be as far away from it all as possible.
Water on his face. Destry hates getting his muzzle wet. When the water dries, it makes the skin and fur itch, and it's all that he can do to relieve the irritation.
Canyons and cliffs. Destry hates following a path and having it end at a steep cliff. His minor fear of heights makes these obstacles impassable, even when a bridge is available. He simply won't cross, and will find a way around.
The desert. Destry's herd lives on the edge of the mountains and the desert, but he tries to avoid the sand for as much as possible. It's simply too hot for him and his slightly stockier body, and there isn't enough water to support his herd as well as the other desert-dwellers.

History/Background:

Art:
Other:
Last edited by Desmond on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:55 am, edited 5 times in total.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wibeke » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:42 pm

Congrats to all the winners!
And congrats 3B, I'm glad you won my bear. I'll change the name on the picture and PM it to you. ^^

I am looking to adopt...
Picture: Image
Kennel number: F64
Name: Ortheo
Breed: Orthrus
A distant ancestor of the legendary two-headed beast, Ortheo's blood is marred by that of ordinary hounds. Though he shares both the tail and characteristic second head of the beast, Ortheo is a weak and crippled beast so far detached from his breed. He still takes the name of Ortheo, being quite proud of his legendary ancestor.
Despite having two heads with separate brains, only Ortheo's is fully functioning. His second head, hanging listless and dull, rocks slowly back and forth but is completely incapable of speech. Also the creature is capable of breathing on it's own, the brain is only half formed and is only capable of the most basic of functions and signals. He is little more than a tumor and a cluster of brain cells. Ortheo's only friend.
Each head controls half of the body. While Ortheo has control of right side, he has only minimal control over the left side of his body. Only capable of running for extremely short distances, Ortheo must resort to quickly finding carcasses to scavenge upon or starve.
His second head, in it's rare moments of activity, causes the dog to be wracked by massive seizures. Collapsed on the ground with limbs flailing helplessly, Ortheo can do nothing but wait until his body calms itself and he can hobble away again.

The snake on his tail hangs limp, working less as an animal and more as a body part. The snake has a poisonous bite- something Ortheo uses to ward off attackers.
Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?: He's such an interesting character.
I noticed him awhile ago, while I was looking at the code drop and noticed him in the FoN section. I love browsing through this section, since there tends to be a lot of under appreciated designs there, but somehow i never saw this guy. Either he didn't stick out to me or I simply never scrolled down far enough.
But when I saw him I got so many ideas for this guy.
I love the idea of a two-headed dog, but having seen his breed and thinking he was supposed to be some massive, badass greek monster I felt I couldn't get anywhere with him. He seemed fascinating, but not a character I'd be interested in. Then I thought of what a two headed dog today would be like, if the second head functioned less as a separate personality and set of jaws and more like a tumor. I thought it would be interesting to see an animal with three different heads but only one that came out "right."
And the more I think about him, the more I absolutely adore this guy. <3
Personality: Ortheo is a lonely, simple animal. There's a lot that he doesn't understand, and many things that he tries to convince himself aren't true. He can't understand why his brother ignores him, staring blankly at the ground, or why his body makes him shake and kick and foam at the mouth out without his consent. He doesn't understand why the world seems to ignore him- even his own brother, and why other look at him with such fear.
He doesn't want to admit that he's alone. That he's a freak, and that the very creature that made him so feared isn't even capable of confessing to his crimes.
Yes, Ortheo loves his "brother," the dog that has stood silently by his side all eight years.
But he can't allow himself to believe that his brother is truly lifeless. He can't be completely alone. He simply can't. He's had a friend all his life. His friend has to be able to hear him, he has to be able to help him.

Ortheo is quietly holding out for the day that his brother "wakes up." He talks to him, tells him everything that happens because he's so certain that his brother can hear him. He needs to hear him. He's just thinking, working out some solution for them and someday he's going to fix things. Then he won't have to be alone.
Some part of Ortheo knows that his brother was dead before they were even born, and that his words are heard by no one.
But part of his just doesn't care. He clings onto his delusions of his brother listening intently, absorbing his words but simply having nothing of his own to contribute. It's a stupid thought, but one that's not too hard for him to accept.
Likes: His brother; More than anything, Ortheo loves his brother. He does everything he can to protect him despite his failing body and and frustration with his silence. Ortheo knows that without his brother he'd be able to walk without stumbling and avoid the seizures that terrify him. But he's convinced himself to show affection for the drooling, vegitative head- if only because it's the only thing he has left.
Running; On his good days, when he retains enough control of his left side to manage a short sprint through the woods, Ortheo loves to run. It's rare that the dog manages to feel free, having spent so long burdened by his deformed body and paralysis.
Dislikes: Being alone; More than anything, Ortheo fears being alone. His appearance- being far more sickly than his legendary sire; causes others to react in terror when he appears. He wants a friend. A true friend, not the strange false comfort that he's found in his deformity.
Seizures; Set off by the nerves in his brothers brain, firing off rapidly and sending Ortheo's entire body into a panicked, twitching frenzy, Ortheo can do nothing to put a stop to them. He can't imagine how his brother can stay quiet, his eyes opening wide and his breathing growing heavy but still unwilling to utter a sound.
History/Background:
"Why can't you hear me?"
The beast snarled, turning his head to face the drooling creature.
It didn't answer. It never did.

Art:
Other:

WIPity WIP WIP
Last edited by wibeke on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jen they/them ace dumpster fire
aka wibekapedia

always open for commissions on DA

talk to me about pigeons!

● ● ●

art shop - deviantart
my kalons
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the timey thing » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:47 pm

I am looking to donate...
Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): Err... Can't find it. ;c
Name: Karian
Species: Wolf
Preferences: I would rather you not change his Gender, and I would like his name to stay around a wolf/dog. He was a sona so I will check on you to make sure that he is getting the love. If you get him, PM me, I would LOVE to know. <3 I also have lots of art of him, so that comes along with it. <3 The tattoo on his arm is his mate, PMing me would provide the owner and more. <3
By submitting this form, I, MadWolf, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

AreYouAWitch
TG: sup man names dave strider and im the only cool kid youll ever meet that has a decent amount of humor and loves to talk about size comparisons
TG: not
TG: im the knight of time and live in the land of land of heat and clockwork.
TG: there isnt much to say about me since it keeps the mystery pumpin like fireworks on the fourth of july
TG: i got balls of steel a voice of flat irony and nic cage really sucks
TG: apple juice is amazing and if i havent said it before
TG: i am the coolest kid around

CAW CAW DIMWIT
my windy bro CAAA movehns meios DAFC
ImageImage
the timey thing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:13 pm

This form is brought to you by friends who are bad influences.
[<3]

I am looking to adopt...

Kennel number:
P22.

Name:
彩虹湯
Goes by Cai.
[tss - eye]

Breed:
Coyote

Personality:
History/Background:
Art:
Other:

WIP!
Last edited by red october on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby king_bear » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Congrats with Saber, Tiikeria :3
      The competition was hard, as there were the three of us, all desperate to get him, but apparently we cannot overwhelm the magical mightly powers of Tiikeria x33
      You can have the art I made for him, as there is nothing I can do with it anymore ;3
Last edited by king_bear on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
king_bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:58 pm

didn't win either of mine :(, how can I edit my form to be better?
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miakemi » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:03 am

loenna wrote:didn't win either of mine :(, how can I edit my form to be better?

Looking over one of your forms, I'd say expand on the personality, likes, and dislikes. Maybe add a little more to the history, too. I would recommend looking over the example forms provided in this post.

You can also ask for critique with this form:
Code: Select all
    [b]I'd like some critique![/b]
    Username:
    Number of character you're applying for:
    Link to form: (right-click the title of your post and pick copy link location (this is for firefox but other browsers should work similarly))
    Would you like critique through PM, or another way?:
    [size=1]critastic[/size]
Miakemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me