Pound of Hope [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/HAPPY 2ND ANNV, POH!]

Postby red october » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Hello everyone;

I just wated to make you all aware that this current round is going to be extended a bit; it will be closing Monday, August 27 rather than this Saturday.

Good luck with your forms, I can't wait to see them. c:
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/REVAMP CONTEST]

Postby pond. » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:06 pm

P51

Blair

Arctic wolf

I love her simple beauty. I love the fact that she can become anything. I would draw her in all sorts of different outfits. I would do an "around the world" thing and draw her in costumes from all over the world. I need a simple character whom I can draw whenever I want to without special stuff. She is perfect. And I love her <33

Wip

Blair has a passion for awesomeness. She loves all things zebra and everything duct tape, so zebra duct tape is, like, her favorite thing in the whole entire world. She's a tad forgetful, but is good at making witty jokes and comebacks. She loves to read and write and doodle. She loves a good prank, but will never go too far. She is very awesome-trend-savvy, (bacon, mustaches, duct tape...) but doesn't like to conform to ordinary society. She is different and proud, and if/when anyone makes fun of her, she just says, "You're just jealous of my awesomeness." She loves sarcasm and irony, and laughing :D She wants to be her own wolf, and doesn't want others to tell her what to do or be. If she were to be an rp just-plain-wolf, she would be witty, sarcastic, a tad snarky, and bold, but with an unmistakable flair for awesomeness.

Duct tape, zebra, zebra duct tape, moustaches, bacon, ninjas, llamas, Converse (knee-highs!), all the other awesome trends, being awesome, being different, alternative/unique/60s music, cats, sarcasm, irony, humour in general, reading, writing, drawing, and on and on...

Normal people who adhere to all the normal-people trends (booring), people who think they're above her, popular music as of 2012 (unless it's original-Gotye<3), birds, mornings, people who don't appreciate sarcasm/irony, people who say they hate the Beatles and have only heard Yellow Submarine >.<, etc. Basically, people who disagree with her likes.

"Blair!"
Dang it. Her annoying, stuck-up sister Kyla had caught her fiddling with the weird human thing she had found. The thing was soft and floppy and looked a little like a wolf, but its tail was made of just fur and it had a short mane and an odd head shape, and Blair had never seen a wolf with black-and-white stripes like that before. Blair liked the way it felt between her paws, though.
"Blair, you know you're not supposed to be playing with that- that human thing," Kyla said.
"I'm not supposed to be doing anything, am I?" Blair countered.
"Well, Mum and Dad said you can't, so you can't, can you?"
"You know I don't care what they say. And- Mum? Really?"
Kyla huffed. "Your point is?"
"If they won't accept me for who I am, I'm not going to listen to them. And you're just a slave who hangs on every word they say. Think for yourself for once."
Her sister sniffed. "Well-" she groped for words, but evidently couldn't find them. She stalked off, nose in the air.
"Hmph." Blair looked closer at the thing's eye. It was shiny and hard, unlike the rest of the thing. She sniffed in its strange scent and then shoved it back under the bush where she had hidden it earlier and scraped some dirt over it.
"See you later," Blair murmured. "I should get back before Kyla rats me out." She dashed off back to the den.

"Blair, go get some more cattail fluff for Kyla's nest."
"No."
Blair's mother glanced over at her with an expression of consternation. "Blair, don't make me go through this again."
"Why should I? It's her own nest, she should get the fluff for it."
"Just get the fluff."
"No!"
"Please, Blair..."
"Please. That's the best you can think of? Please? Well, how 'bout this? No! I'm not your slave! Get your own fluff, or sleep with prickers in your nest for all I care!" Blair got up and stormed off into her own nook and lay down with her back to the world.

That night, Blair ran away. At first she was scared, but she didn't go back, and she became a very good, self-sufficient hunter. She hasn't seen her family since, but she likes it that way. She always has her stuffed zebra to keep her company.

Working on it...

WIP Completely redoing
Last edited by pond. on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I have been on (unintentional) hiatus lately. I'm struggling right now with massive amounts of homework, miserable schooldays, and massive art block (I've had it for about a month now :C ). I'm really sorry, but any orders are going to be veery slow right now! I'm anduin., might be changing my username a bit this month
Free Natural Horse Adopts - Forest Antlered Equines - Art Shop-Open! - Poems

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The o l d that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the f r o s t.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the s h a d o w s shall spring;
Renewed shall be b l a d e that was broken,
The c r o w n l e s s again shall be king.

Image Image Image Image Image
pond.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

toronto, my love

Postby winter. » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:37 pm

I am looking to adopt, love, and care for...

Picture: Image

Kennel number:
kennel number seventy-two

Name:
toronto

Breed:
arctic fox

Why do you want this animal and what will you do for her?:
when i first saw toronto, i thought she was the most beautiful character i had ever seen, and i still feel that way. she reminded me of a painting: a white canvas with vibrant watercolors and neon flecks of blue and yellow that catch one's attention. however, her accessories seem to give her the most character; in fact, they are what inspired her story. the dream-catcher is reminiscent of the native-american tribes, while the scarf is one of a traveler. it is amazing how much you can tell just by looking at her, and i commend bel for being able to put so much beauty and originality in every single one of the characters she makes. everything about her is eye-catching and colorful, and i have never seen anything like her.

if i am lucky enough to win toronto, she will be my star character and will be pampered even more than my other characters are already. she will have her own page on my character site and maybe even her own thread, since a page probably will not be able to hold all the art i will order for her and the stories i will write of her. my love for her has no bounds and will be expressed in every way i possibly can. i would never let a speck of dust land on her, and would never ignore her for a moment.

Personality:
independent - work in progress

untrusting - work in progress

restless - work in progress

perceptive - work in progress

. . . . . . .

Dislikes:
work in progress

History/Background:
work in progress

Art:
work in progress

Other:
work in progress
Last edited by winter. on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
winter.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bye..... » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:43 pm

I am looking to adopt, love, and cherish...
Name:
--- (renaming Frankie)

Kennel number:
F33

Breed:
Dinosaur!

Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?: I love this design and will use it for fursona/Major character!!!

Personality: Funny, bubbly, sweet, energetic, and crazy.

Likes: Sweet food, candies, ice-cream, CHEESEBURGERS, cats, ice, autum, leaves, basketball, and puppies!

Dislikes: Spicy food, long movies, mean people, grumpy people, hot weather,puzzles, arbor day, plastic plants, the color red, and badgers.

History/Background:
Frankie was always the type of kid that bullies always pick on, his parents never payed attention to him and teachers treated him like he was 'different'. He always made "straight A's", but never acted like it. They would always laugh at him and make him do things for them. He finally stood up to all of the bullies, succeding in scaring them away, but he soon ran off to live a seperate life in the woods.

Art:
WIP
Other: RE-DOING THE OLD FORM-
Old Form wrote: I'm looking to adopt...
I can't get the picture on my phone, sorry.
Kennel Number: F33
Name: ---- (I will re-name him Frankie)
Breed: Dinosaur!
Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?: I love the design and species so much!
Personality: Funny, bubbly, sweet, energetic, and crazy.
Likes: Sweet food, candies, ice-cream, CHEESEBURGERS, cats, ice, autum, leaves, basketball, and puppies!
Dislikes: Spicy food, long movies, mean people, grumpy people, hot weather,puzzles, arbor day, plastic plants, the color red, and badgers.
Quitting CS. If you need to contact me, I am sam5657 on deviantART.
Bye.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versicolor » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:32 pm

OMG, Revamp!
Kennel Number: F28
New Picture:
Lineart Used: custom lines by me.
I'mSorryAaron

Dream pet acheived 1/6/14 ♥
Yo I used to be Jelli.
versicolor (adj.) - 1. changing in color, iridescent: versicolor skies.
2. of various colors

ask.fm
mac and cheese
versicolor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Who » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:17 pm

I am looking to adopt...
Kennel number: 38
Name: Eclipse
Breed: American Gypsy Horse
Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?: I have been searching for the a poor horse that needs love and who will never leave me.
Personality: A loveing horse who loves helping out and she vary kind to small kids who pet her. She some time does not like going out for I ride when it just rain. She can't get eney sweeter.
Likes: Strawbarrys, running around, meeting to poeple and going on rides on sunny days
Dislikes: Rain. Mud, snakes,
History/Background: she was found nere a abound house huggery just scin and bones, I pet her and gave her some food and water. She love that I did that and put her dirt head on my cheat. I had to leave her but I said I would be back to get her and that made her vary happy. The nexted day I came back with a horse trailer (that I borow from a friend) and I cut the wire to the fence an slowly got her out and on to the trailer then toke her strait to the vet.
Art:Eclipse
Other:Thank you so much
Last edited by Lady Who on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Lady Who

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeee » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Red October wrote:Hello everyone;

I just wated to make you all aware that this current round is going to be extended a bit; it will be closing Monday, August 27 rather than this Saturday.

Good luck with your forms, I can't wait to see them. c:

Okay! Thank you Red. That, thankfully, actually gives me time to work on my form. In which I just added on~ But hopefully I can build up the muse to finish.
feelsjoelman
Zeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nowi » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:04 am

I am looking to donate...
Image:
Lineart used (if any): Custom by Rainbow Dash
Name: Dream
Species: Domestic Feline
Preferences:
- Cannot be fursona/fursona's mate/related to fursona
- No major design changes. Small, harmless accessories are alright, though.
- Please keep name and gender the same, and preferably keep her a feline
- Save images to your own server if you win
- PM me for more art
- Take care of her! I want to see her used, don't let her collect dust.
By submitting this form, I, sugarkitty., agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
AreYouAWitch

I am looking to donate...
Image:
Lineart used (if any): by vulpez-vulpez on deviantART
Name: Juliet
Species: White-Tailed Deer
Preferences:
- Cannot be fursona/fursona's mate/related to fursona
- No major design changes. Small, harmless accessories are alright, though.
- Please keep name and gender the same, and preferably keep her a deer/hoofer of some sort
- Save images to your own server if you win
- PM me for more art
- Take care of her! I want to see her used, don't let her collect dust.
By submitting this form, I, sugarkitty., agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
AreYouAWitch

i am no longer that active on cs.
    i am looking to trade all of my pets for art or fr!
    if interested you can pm me or send a trade c:

i am still using all my ocs!

if you would like to reach me you can contact me on flightrising!
nowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the timey thing » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:29 am

I am looking to adopt, cherish, and spoil...

Kennel number:
        P131
        /growl
        I'm such a high number... That means I'm near the bottom!

Name:
        Pointe { Point - Eh }
        You didn't know? Well now you do!

Nickname;
        Point, Pin

Breed:
        Spike is a Demon Wolf, one of a kind with spikes on his back and front legs.
        Wasn't it obvious?

Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?:
        What would I do? I would spoil him with art and love, he probably wouldn't be able to take it all in at once. He would be loved dearly and put into my character thread, surely to be shown off. Pieces of art of him will go in my siggy at times and he will be killed with all of my fail art until i get him perfect. I love this pretty demon, he will be loved forever. <3
        I know, I only deserve the best.

Personality:
        Rio is quite the trouble-maker, always seeming to find his way into trouble even in his sleep. Most of the time you can catch him being lazy, but when you look away, he is out of there and ready to do anything he wants. Under all of that hard, bony shell, he can still find a way to be nice. Cause, he can't just become mean over night... Right? Spike is also very charming, using that to get to women's heads and make them easier to attack or whatever he was planning on doing with them. He is quite the show-off and is very greedy once you get to know him, but still very kind and childish once you hang out with him even more.
        Gr.. I hate when people are right!

Icecream; Yes, like almost everyone, he loves icecream! But he doesn't like just any old flavor either. c;
        Salmon; Yes, his favorite food! Especially when it's smoked, seasoned, put into bread, and mixed with some goat cheese and american cheese. Yum!
        Video Games; Ahh, yes, he is the gamer boy. ;3
        Scene or Emo jewelry, it makes him feel less plain, even though he is very beautiful, he thinks of himself as plain.
        Joking with others, even though he hates when people joke with him.
        Gemme more, old man! <3

Dislikes:
        Anything girly; It makes him feel like he has died and gone to --ll.
        Poodles; They scare him like a mouse scares a elephant. D;
        Little Kids; Oh god, he hates there whining and sickening tones!
        Fake meat; It disgusts him! D<
        Get that AWAY!

History/Background:

Only the BE-... err... Never mind...

Art:
        Look at me shine! ;D

Other:
        Glad I could have a chance at him, he is a pure beauty.<3
        What else is there to know about -muscle flex- this?!

I am looking to adopt, care for, and spoil...
Kennel number:
Name:
Breed:
Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?:
Personality:
History/Background:
Art:
Other:
Last edited by the timey thing on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:15 pm, edited 25 times in total.
TG: sup man names dave strider and im the only cool kid youll ever meet that has a decent amount of humor and loves to talk about size comparisons
TG: not
TG: im the knight of time and live in the land of land of heat and clockwork.
TG: there isnt much to say about me since it keeps the mystery pumpin like fireworks on the fourth of july
TG: i got balls of steel a voice of flat irony and nic cage really sucks
TG: apple juice is amazing and if i havent said it before
TG: i am the coolest kid around

CAW CAW DIMWIT
my windy bro CAAA movehns meios DAFC
ImageImage
the timey thing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lou; » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:20 pm

I am looking to adopt...
Kennel number: P69
Name: Stellar Skye
Breed: Lioness
Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?: I'd love to have this animal, simply because its design and species is what catches my eye apart from anything else. I will display it in my signature, and possibly write stories, poems, quotes and other things about it. I absolutely love its face expression as well! And I've never had a character before - therefore I'd love to have this lion. ^^
Personality: Stellar is a curious fellow with a strong and pure heart. She likes experiencing new things, and isn't afraid to try anything new that may look deceiving on the outside. She is protective and fierce on the inside, but tends to be quite loving and kind to everyone she comes across to. Not only does she have a strong commitment, but she stays true to herself and always keeps her word, regardless of the situation.
  • Helping others
  • Mango
  • Vanilla
  • Fighting in battles
  • Staying up all night
  • Making new friends.
Dislikes:
  • Sleeping
  • Chocolate
  • Being alone
  • Mud and other gooey, dirty things
  • Spicy food
  • Bad attitude
  • The color red
History/Background: Stellar was born and raised in a vast jungle, where danger lurked everywhere. Her two parents, whom died a few years after her birth, taught her the basics of battle and survival. However, Stellar didn't know her parents' names, and therefore could not recognize them when people asked her who they were. Therefore Stellar remains a quiet but fierce animal, and to this day continues to battle against rivals and explore the depths of the jungle, of which she has been living in ever since day one. Stellar is eager to move out of the jungle and find a new home, but challenges run into her path each and every day, which leaves her with scars all over her body.
Art: Not quite sure what this means? I don't have any artistic abilities.
Other: Thank you for this opportunity, and good luck to everyone. (:
STARS
Magic tumbled from her pretty lips and when she spoke the language of the universe -- the stars sighed in unison.
lou;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me