Kalon readopts + legendary

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Kalon readopts + legendary

Postby Sixbane » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:31 pm

Closed
Winners on page 12.

Readopting a bunch of kals. might add more later.

-Yes, you can try out for more than one, but please make it clear which part of the form is for which if you are going to do this.
-Post the forms here, do not pm them to me. off thread/linked forms are fine.
-Please don't enter if you're only going to breed them right away or use them as trade fodder.

pm me questions if you have any, ill reply when im able.

All readopts end on October 9th. A bit over a month should be more than enough time

Prettying up is fine.

Ambrosia - 3/3 slots , art here
I adore her and her personality, but she makes me a bit sad for personal reasons
Code: Select all
[b]Ambrosia[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Kalon Name:[/b]
[b]Kalon gender:[/b]
Impress me!

Since she is legendary and im the most hesitant to let her go, she is the most difficult contest
In the contest, you can split her story apart from the family, but i do appreciate family relations if you felt up to it. you could relate her to her mother, Leuko, or her sisters hitomi & Melinai

Ammiras - 3/3 slots, Art here
[b]Ammiras[/b]
[b]Where do they dream of going in life?;;[/b] 400 word max
[b]1 extra;;[/b] 300 word or 1 art piece

Aphelion - 3/3 slots Art here
[b]Aphelion[/b]
[b]How do they view power, and how far will they go to achieve it?;;[/b]

Go wild in terms of length, but note I will be judging primarily on the prompt.

Bai - 3/3 slots - Art
Important to me for some reasons, I want you to explain how he feels about his father Liew
[b]Bai[/b]
[b]How do they view their father?;;[/b]

Go wild in terms of length, but note I will be judging primarily on the prompt.

Bill - 3/3 slots Art here
[b]Bill[/b]
[b]How do they overcome their fears?;;[/b]

Please add no more to the form, though you may answer the prompt in any length you choose

Cadence - 3/3 slots Art here
Since she is a relative to a beloved IC family, i'd like to relate them to her sister, Bethany in some way. Can be friend or enemy, can take her her own way later if you want.
[b]Cadence[/b]
[b]How do they express their passions in life?;;[/b]
[b]Their relationship with Bethany;;[/b]

Please add no more to the form, though you may answer the prompt in any length you choose

Cadigan - 3/3 slots art here
[b]Cadigan[/b]
[b]Do they view innocence as a blessing or curse?;;[/b] 500 word maximum

Faerydae - 3/3 slots art here
[b]Faerydae[/b]
[b]Their opinion on evil?;;[/b] 300 word maximum
[b]Philosophy that drives them (and why);;[/b]

Complex - 3/3 slots art here
[b]Complex[/b]
[b]Are they a leader, or a follower?;;[/b] 300 word maximum
[b]What do they fear?;;[/b]

dont add anything, but whatever length is ok

Mani & Sol
-MUST,MUST be adopted together. Either one person, or a pairp- They were designed as a pair, and I want them to stay as a pair.
0/3 breeding slots (all of their breedings were with each other)
I love them dearly, but haven't used them much as of late. They're grandparents and have kinda played out their part in the bigger picture, and sort of sit in retirement. I think its time to let go and let someone else have a go at developing them.
Mani art
Sol art
[b]Mani & Sol[/b]
[b]Username(s):[/b]
[b]Kalon Name(s):[/b]
[b]Kalon gender(s):[/b]
[b]What is their relationship with each other?;;[/b]
[b]What sort of future do they want to build?;;[/b]

Vequaniel - 3/3 slots (of course) - art here

I want him to have some sort of relation to his brother, who i will be keeping
Adimus
[b]Vequaniel[/b]
[b]What is heroism to them??;;[/b] 300 word maximum
[b]What is their relationship with Adimus;;[/b]

Verchiel - 1/3 slots - Art here
I like her but she makes me sad for some personal reasons
[b]Verchiel[/b]
[b]How do they express themselves??;;[/b]

No maximum, add whatever, but ill be judging mainly on the prompt

Zorion - 3/3 slots - Art here
I love him, but was never able to draw him very well
[b]Zorion[/b]
[b]What do they do to spread happiness to others??;;[/b] 500 word maximum, may include up to 2 art pieces ALSO, if you wish.

Last edited by Sixbane on Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon readopts + legendary

Postby sillies » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:32 pm

Vequaniel
    Username:
    - antique skies
    Kalon Name:
    - Andromeda
    Kalon gender:
    - Male
    What is heroism to them?
    - Heroism is a lot to Andromeda. But at the same time, it's nothing. He knows how his brother feels about heroism
    What is their relationship with Adimus:
Last edited by sillies on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snuppy » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm

mark. these babes are so pretty

――― ♡ ⋆ ·:¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨:· ⋆ ♡ ―――
𓆩⭒𓆪 { puppy // adult // lɘsbian } 𓆩⭒𓆪
Indigo ♡
sig & icon
――― ♡ ⋆ ·:¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨:· ⋆ ♡ ―――
snuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:35 pm

Ambrosia
Username: Hellyboo
Kalon Name: Kurshabelle
Kalon gender: Female
Impress me!

*Please click Kurse to move onto your interview*
Last edited by HellyBoo on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bloth Hoondr » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:36 pm

Mark!
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇Image

☆Species Storage☆
▇|▇Image
▇|▇Image
Bloth Hoondr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:37 pm

Aphelion

username: neongraveyard
kalon name: 紅葉 [momiji] (red leaves in Japanese)
[was born under the name of Aphelion]
kalon gender: cis male

how do they view power, and how far will they go to achieve it?;;

There was a time in Aphelion’s life where he valued power above all else. A fierce warrior training for the coming war against the enemy kingdom, he dedicated all of his time to combat practice and weapon forging. On any given day he could be found in the courtyard of his home kingdom, battling against wooden dummies or fellow soldiers. When not training he would visit the blacksmith and work under his wing, creating weapons that would leave devastating wounds in its wake. As the war drew closer his training only grew in intensity, and once the troops were deployed he stood, headstrong, at the front of the army. He was the pride of the general and once the bloodshed began, Aphelion was ruthless. His valor and destructive fighting is still told in whispers in the old towns of Mercurio, but he has long since left his home behind, and is thought to be dead by the government and the people of his former kingdom.

During the fight, he took many lives. His blade was swift and his training paid off immensely; some thought he would be the one to behead the king of the enemy. He nearly died himself, however, and in the heat of a brutal fight, he was knocked unconscious and severely wounded. Bleeding and broken, a sympathetic soldier from the opposing side brought him to their medics, and he remained unconscious for nearly a week. When he awoke he was in an unfamiliar place, and could not remember most of the details of his life. Though his memory returned slowly, he sat out the remainder of the war, and was never seen again by the Mercurian army, declared as one of the casualties in the bloodshed. The kalon which dragged him off of the battlefield saved him, and Aphelion’s brush with death has given him a change of heart. He now dedicates his life to bringing peace and good fortune, hidden away in the small mountain villages to the south. In his “rebirth,” as he calls it, he made the decision to go under an alias. Though the former soldier and village elders may refer to him as Aphelion from time to time, he now addresses himself as Momiji. The word means red leaves, and is meant, to him, to symbolize the death of his old self. He is insistent on being called by this new name, and will gently correct young kalons who hear murmurs of his former name and start to bring up the old title.

Aphelion spends a good portion of his time in the temple of one of the four demi-gods, teaching the youth about the religious history of their world. He also helps them to learn to read, write, and from time to time he will aid the village priests with murals or small art projects. His life now is relatively quiet, and he is content with the slow, hazy days in the mountains far from the rest of civilization. His memory returned in full after the war, but when he looks back on his youth, he feels only regret and remorse. He has resigned himself to pacifism, determined to never harm another living thing for the remainder of his life.

[dumb comic or smth idk]

writing extra:

Storm clouds loom above as the troops march forward, ever forward, the clatter of their armor much louder in Aphelion’s ears than the thunder rumbling quietly in the heights of the sky. His paw clasped tight on the handle of his sword, bow hung on his back. His eyes stare in front of him as the enemy approaches the empty expanse of land where they are destined to fight. He’s spent years preparing for this moment; his hands tremble slightly, with both fear and anticipation rushing through his blood. As both armies near the edges of the field, they come to a full stop, staring each other down from across the knoll.

The commanding officer screams “Attack!” and the frenzy begins. Aphelion’s feet move before he realizes what he’s doing, his mind in a haze as the approaching army rushes at them with the same vigor. The gap between them closes and the young kalon draws his sword, swinging left and right as his opponents confront him and fall all in what seems like a flash.

The battle rages for days. Aphelion has put up a good fight, and the general has announced that they will take the high ground and push the enemy back by the next morning. The soldiers are all filled with pride and determination as the sun rises from the east. Once the battlefield is lit with the morning sun the remaining kalons gather their strength and return to the field, their eyes bright with hope.

Aphelion is one of the first to head into the fray; he boldly approaches a much larger soldier, striking his sword against the other kalon’s as they fight for their lives. In Aphelion’s excitement he makes a farce move, and his opponent catches it before he does, sending him to the ground with a harsh blow to the head. His mind reels as he desperately tries to hold onto consciousness, sitting up and taking another swing at the man. The kalon has the upper hand, however, and knocks the sword from his grasp with his returning strike. His enemy towers over him, and he’s struck again by the sword— it’s impossible for him to tell where it lands, his mind going blank before the sharpened edge makes contact.

---

Engulfed in darkness, he feels as if he’s floating; he can’t quite grasp his own thoughts, wandering through an empty echo chamber of unintelligible murmurs. He starts to feel something in his core, a harsh weight on his chest and limbs. He begins to feel movement, and realizes it’s his movement, which urges him to try to move faster. As his eyes begin to open his body shoots up, breathing hard as the bright light of the sun hurts his eyes and his ears tingle with a soft ringing.

“Where am I?… Who am I?

A soft gasp comes from across the room.

“You’re alive!”

---

Vequaniel

Username: neongraveyard
Kalon Name: Vassago [demon who can find lost or hidden things and see into the future]
Kalon gender: nonbinary [amab, he/him]
What is heroism to them??;; To Vassago, heroism is a joke. A contradiction.

No one individual is good or bad, in his mind. To assume that one person could be perfect, to put another individual on an unreachable pedestal and decide that they can do no wrong, that is everything Vassago stands against. In his mind, he believes that every individual deserves a chance; those who are good can do bad things; those who commit bad deeds were once innocent. Some souls are lost, of course; one person can only undo so much damage by offering a helping hand, an ear, a shoulder to cry on.

He mingles with the common folk, more often than not involving himself in rather shady schemes with his young friends. He considers himself a second-coming of robin hood, in some ways: he takes what is needed for those who are less fortunate (sometimes considering himself as the unfortunate individual.) Though he’s a troubled youth, his intentions are good, and he more often than not means well.

What is their relationship with Adimus;; He grew up in the shadow of his brother Admius, finding trouble and causing chaos rather than following in both his sibling's and parent's footsteps. Though at time he resents his brother, Vassago still treats him as family, and will act casually in his presence.
Last edited by deerbroken on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vantablaque » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:39 pm

gonna attempt a form for leuko, bill, mani + sol, and verchiel ouo
vantablaque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:40 pm

res !! definitely going to try out for verchiel and m a y b e zorion
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:44 pm

i'm not trying out anymore, i changed my mind.
Last edited by astrohund on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
he/him
im just here to be entertained
𓃠 my gallery 𓃠
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:55 pm

cryign

Complex
    Username: zakuro.
    Kalon Name: fiona; goes by the pseudonym black rose.
    Kalon gender: cis female

Are they a leader, or a follower?;;

a tumbleweed rolled slowly across the street of sand. the road in which the duel was set to take place at sunhigh had molded down over the years by horse-shoes and carriage wheels.

this morning, another pair of boots was compacting the sand in the road. she flipped her cape and tipped her hat forward, taking a long drag on her cigar. the lad at the opposite end of the street sweat profusely, slowly beginning to regret his decision to challenge the dame's strength. it bothered him; the fact that she acted so similar to a man. ladies were supposed to be ladies, wearing revealing dresses instead of tall boots and cowboy hats with revolvers hanging from her waist. so, he inhaled a great breath and strode forward confidently-- that is, until she began to do the same.

placing her hand on one revolver, her spurs clanked as she started towards the center of town. passerby were silent, besides the occasional whisper. "it's her," they'd say. "the black rose!"

they stopped a ways away from each other, letting the dust settle. another man stepped between them, though out of the range of any bullets. he glanced at his watch, and then turned his gaze upwards to the big down bell. he gulped.

at the first stroke of twelve, shots may be fired.

and with that, an ear-splitting chime erupted from the bell. it was as if the world was put in slow-motion, and she swiped her revolver from the left holster and put a bullet into the man's right shoulder. with a cry of agony, the man fell to his knees and dropped his gun on the ground. the crowd gasped and remained motionless. a few whispers were heard: "she's the black rose. of course she would make quick work of a drunk."

jegtuehjt5g hold on.

" so i say, with two revolvers in my holsters, that that's certainly not all women are good for. i wear my hat and boots, and ride my horse into the night with the mindset that i can do anything i damn please. "

What do they fear?;;

hAHA SIKE wild west QUEEN!
Last edited by zakuro. on Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me