Pound of Hope [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/REVAMP CONTEST]

Postby kelly. » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:55 am

I am looking to donate...
Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): I bought the lineart from Schneemaehne
Name: Unnamed
Species: Canine/Wolf
Preferences: You may edit the design a bit, and add a few accessories. You can change the species, and don't let her sit there unused.
By submitting this form, I, DisabledDinosaur, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
AreYouAWitch

Preferences: You may change her design a bit, and you can add little accessories. The species can change, and she should be put on a thread or site.
By submitting this form, I, DisabledDinosaur, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
AreYouAWitch

Name: Chyna
Preferences: Don't change the species, and you may change the name. You can add accessories and little design edits.
AreYouAWitch

Lineart used (if any):
Preferences: Don't change the species, and you can edit the design.
AreYouAWitch

Lineart used (if any):
Species: Horse
Preferences: Don't change the species and don't edit the design.
AreYouAWitch

Lineart used (if any):
Species: Horse
Preferences: Don't change the species and edit the design
AreYouAWitch
kelly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Marceliyne~ » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:27 am

B
U
M
P
!
~
<3
Looking to adopt a cutie sometime soon :3
~Marceliynes~:pets of the week
Pet's name: ☣Cyber☠Punk☣Lee(♀)

~Marceliynes~Quote of The Week:
They told me to reach for the stars,they where right all I needed was something to help me get through it. That is when I found you,my beauty my star~<3

~Marceliynes~Song of the week:Joel Faviere-A Million Different Ways~<3
Gawd is he SOOO hot!~<3 Only guy crush I have.~<3
~Marceliyne~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phoenix's Rebirth » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:05 pm

I figured I'd let you all know something important. I am sorry, but once again I cannot critique any forms. I'm still sick, and then there's a lot going on. I am so sorry that I can't help out. I will be able to crit again when I go back to school Aug. 19th. Please forgive my absence, and I wish all applicants good luck.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
-Matthew 5: 4

Image Image Image

I never blamed you . . . not once.
-Aerith
Phoenix's Rebirth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olive Rogue » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:09 am

I am looking to adopt...
Picture:
Kennel number:
P4
Name:
Frothtail
Breed:
Short Hair cat
Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?:
I don't have many characters I think I only have 2 lol. I don't really enjoy having many characters.But on this fine morning, I was awfully bored and decided to browse through the kennels with no thought of adopting one.But rather quickly I stumbled apon the fourth kennel and knew that I just had to have her. I will take care of her, like getting art of her and practicing my crappy art skills on her.I won't let her existence fade away,I promis to take care of her and cherish her each day.
I hope I sounded smart on that,I'm gonna try my hardest to win her!
Personality:
Frothtail is very playful,love-able,and loves to be around other cats. She loves attention and is always sneaking over to a two-leg's home to be petted and played with, then sneaks back to her wild cat friends and family. So she is very sneaky, and is good at lying. She is not a bad cat though, everyone she knows loves her because of how nice she is.
Playing
Interacting
Talking
Family
Friends
Two-Legs/Humans
Cat treats
Hunting
Her own Lies (not serious lies though.She strictly only lies about going to the Two-Leg nest.)
Climbing trees
Dislikes:
Boredom
Being stuck in inside the cat den(like when a storm comes so she's not allowed outside)
Being sad or angry
Negativity
Storms
Sleeping
History/Background:
"Whee!"
Shouted Frothtail as she slid down the snowy slope. Behind her chased her brothers and sisters.
Eventually they all ended up in a big pile, covered in the winter's harsh snow.
Living in an Antarctica forest, they were used to the cold so they didn't shiver.
Hearing pawsteps in the distance, they looked over to see their mom bounding towards them.
"Be more carefull! I don't ever want to see any of you get hurt."
She said, glancing over at Snowpaw, who had stupidly climbed to far up a tree and then decided to jump off. He landed in a pile of snow, which broke his fall, but he still sprained his left front paw.
He looked down with an embarrassed blush.
Frothtail stood up and shook the snow from her short fur.
"We know to be careful, there's no need to worry about us."
Frothtail said.
Her mother nodded reluctantly.
"Fine, but none of you are allowed to climb trees still."
Everyone nodded.
After that, all of the kits went to go play somewhere, and the mom fallowed to keep a close eye on everything.
"I'm hungry, I'm gonna go find something. I might explore for awhile, so I might be awhile."
Frothtail explained to her mom.
"Okay, be back soon."
With that, Frothtail headed her normal rout through the forest to the two-leg den.
She scratched on the door until on of them welcomed her in.
They were happy when she arrived, as usual. They all petted her,played with her, and fed her delicious treats. After about an hour an a half, she got tired and almost fell asleep, but she remembered that she had to be home soon. She went to the door where she came in, and the two-legs let her go. On the way back, she caught a small mole and ate it. After that, she found a plump rabbit and caught that too. She decided to bring that to her family because she was too full to eat it.
Art:
Other:Not done yet.
Last edited by Olive Rogue on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image

Image Image Image ImageImage

Olive Rogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolfspiret » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:34 am

WIP

I am looking to adopt...
Picture: Image
Kennel number: p64
Name:
Dawn
Breed:
Wolf
She is simple and beautiful. She is adorable and needs a nice home. I will draw her offends and give her a nice home.
Personality:
Sweet
Loving
Kind
Caring
Athletic
Bubbly
Flying
Running
Colors
Sunsets
Dislikes:
Pain
Jerks
Haters
MLP
History/Background:
Honestly I have no known history. I only know my name. I don't know why. I just know what I do now.
Wip
Art:
Wip
Other:

I am looking to adopt...
Picture:
Kennel number:
p35
Name:
Luminara
Nickname:
Luna
Breed:
Alchemist wolf

Personality:
History/Background:
Art:
Other:
Last edited by wildwolfspiret on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versicolor » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:41 am

I am looking to adopt...

Picture:

Kennel number: F65

Name: Astraea "Virgo"

Name Meaning: Latinized form of the Greek Αστραια (Astraia), derived from Greek αστηρ (aster) meaning "star". Astraea was a Greek goddess of justice and innocence. After wickedness took root in the world she left the earth and became the constellation Virgo.

Nickname(s): Astra

Breed: She is actually not quite sure herself. Even if she did know, it would be unlikely that she tell anyone.

Age: She's immortal. She has been around since the beginning of the Universe.

I don't really think words can describe how much I want Astraea. As soon as I saw here there was an instant connection and then I knew I had to make a form for her. I think Astraea's design is beautiful and perfect for the role I want her to play. I love her cool, soft colors and they compliment each other nicely. I love the star like patterns and she reminds me of a nebula. Her species is rather interesting as well, it's simple, yet unique looking. She reminds me of a proud goddess, and that is exactly what I would want her to be. She'd be included in a plot of mine including gods and celestial guardians. She would represent the constellation Virgo of the twelve astrological zodiac symbols. She would also represent the goddess justice and innocence, who left earth after the evil were set loose by Pandora. I would definitely write about her with her fellow guardians and get art of her when I'm able to. I'd love to draw her myself as well and I would surely order art of her too! She would definitely get a spot on my character site and I'd make sure she was loved. <3

Personality:
    Well, Astraea is certainly not an easy to understand individual. Live as long as the universe that you'll change quite a bit over the years. She is for the most part very bitter though. This bitterness stems from her past, and all the awful things that happened to Earth. She does not like to reminisce about what had happened prior to her becoming a constellation, and later a guardian. She lost her innocence because of Earth, the very thing that defined her. And for that reason, she despises the planet. She was briefly traumatized by her past and what happened to her, but eventually got over it. Although any mention of it sends her into a detached, mumbling state. It causes her great pain, which is something she likes to avoid as much as possible. It is hard for Astraea to escape it though, because she is a very depressed individual. She doesn't see a point in life anymore, and thinks of her immortality as a cruel curse. She thinks herself useless, even though she is anything but. Her attitude toward most things is jaded, and she is rather hard to impress. She was given the bad fortune of having an overactive mind. Astraea over analyses everything, which gives her great anxiety. Her worrisome nature sometimes gets a bit out of hand, and she often has to talk to herself to calm herself down.

While she may seem like babbling insane creature, Astraea is actually a very kind and caring individual. She is the goddess of justice and innocence after all. She may highly dislike the job she was given, but she will always do what is right, no matter what. It is physically impossible for her to go against her morals, because she simply cannot allow that. The guilt would slowly eat away at her dwindling sanity. She cares for her friends and those close to her. They support her and help her with her very obvious issues with the past. And for that, she appreciates them fully. She tends to be humble as she does not like to brag about her accomplishments and whatnot. She believes it just ends in fights. Astraea also does not think much of herself, especially because of what she has become now. She has a lot of self disgust, and regrets a large portion of her life. However, being the contradiction she is, she does have sort of a prejudice against simple and plain things. She has lavish taste, and enjoys the finer things in life. Being a goddess, it is not really all that difficult for her to enjoy those things either. Because she has experienced so many wonderful things, she expects wonderful things to happen to her all the time. This has of course turned out to be false, and she was not prepared to deal with the emotions she was feeling. She was so used to having a problem free life that the feeling of suffering and sadness was completely foreign to her. Now, she knows those feelings all too well.

Romance wise she is awful with love. She has a very detached attitude toward most, and she is very hard to win over. Most of the time any relationship she has ever had ended in heart break. Again, the emotions and pain that comes with a broken heart was something she was not ready for. Astraea is very bad with change, and likes for things to stay as they always have been. She has had brief love affairs in the past but nothing all that serious. Others may not know it due to her depressed demeanor, but she actually loves to travel and go on adventures. She marvels at all the Universe has to offer. She is compelled to keep traveling, never being in one place too long. It is her instinct to do so. She doesn't have much control over it, she just feels a constant nagging feeling to leave wherever she may be. She is a dreamer, and she likes to be immersed into her own made up world where everything is okay and nothing hurts. She hates reality and all it's cruelty. Sleep is her best friend, as it provides an escape for her. Unfortunately she doesn't get to sleep very often.

-- Libra, her friends (the other guardians)
    -- Ambrosia
    -- Nebulae
    -- Justice, doing what is right
    -- Traveling
    -- Freedom

Dislikes:
    -- Earth
    -- Evil and sins
    -- Her past
    -- Plain, boring things
    -- Hermes, Hades, Pandora
    -- Herself
    -- Being tied down

History/Background:

I am the shooting stars at night, making your wishes come true.

At first, there was darkness, simply darkness. There were no stars, no planets. There was nothing at all. The Universe had already been created, no doubt. Otherwise, I would not have been there. However, it was still a young thing, having just been born. There was the occasional space rock, but even those were a rare sight. I really didn't know what to make of it. Then suddenly, one random day, there was an explosion out of the pitch black darkness. There was light rushing toward me, something previously unknown to me. It was blindingly beautiful. A rush washed over me and my field of vision was filled with searing brightness. In an instant, the light was gone. In its wake, the force had left behind beautiful balls of light and massive chunks of space matter. It was stunning, if a but overwhelming. For years, probably millions, I traveled the Universe. I was convinced that I was the only living creature in this place. I was on a quest to find another being like me. I don't even remember how long I aimlessly wandered among the stars, but I can assure you that it was an incredibly long time. I did not seem to age at all, for I was born fully grown. The whole situation was quite quizzical, but nonetheless interesting. I never seemed to get bored of being a vagabond of sorts either. The thing about space is that it is full of mysteries and surprises. I have seen some of the most fantastical things that a human would never witness in their life time. I have experienced things wilder than anyone's imagination.

Then, all that changed. It started with the birth of a familiar planet known as Earth. In the beginning, I wasn't one of the guardians. I was a fair goddess, assigned to the corrupt Earth. The young planet had just been born into the solar system between its sister Venus and neighbor Mars. It was a homely looking planet, compared to what I had seen. It was humble and simple, with very plain colors and inhabitants. The higher powers of the universe chose me of all gods to watch over and nurture the young planet along with several other gods. I rather disliked the planet, but it's not like I can go against the ruling forces of the Universe, now can I? Zeus was the highest power of Earth and he had assigned me the role of the goddess of justice and innocence. I foolishly went along with the idea, not expecting what was in store for me.

My job was simple. Every night, I would travel the land, granting a single wish to those pure of heart and with a kind soul. That wish could be anything imaginable, as long as it caused no harm. At exactly the time the sun went down over the horizon, I set out to visit the various people of the village I was currently inhabiting. In order to reach every person who deserved a wish, I had to move from place to place and I could never stay in one place for more than a night. I could never settle down, ever. Lucky for me, I can move extremely quickly. Faster than the speed of light, in fact. Much, much faster. I would travel across the dusky night sky, soaring on the updrafts. To the naked eye, I would look like a falling star streaking across the dark sky. I had no wings that can give me flight, but I used my godly powers instead. The bright shining stars glowed overhead and illuminated my path. I would wait by my target's bedside and whisper into their ear "Tell me your most desired wish, my dear." Once they confessed I would use my god-given powers and grant the single wish. I was happy then, my sole purpose to help those people who were still innocent. I still got to satisfy my hunger for exploration and adventures, by traveling all over the Earth. The other gods were at least bearable, well maybe except for Hades and Hermes. They annoyed me to death. But all my happiness has vanished now, and the downward spiral all started when Pandora opened up that damned box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She opened the box, that exact box that I told her not to open. She set free all of the evils I spent years trapping, so that I may live in a place free of corruption. So that I may grant more wishes and make the world happier one innocent wish at a time. Her curiosity was too strong, and she went an released the evils into Earth's population. I had to start catching the rascals yet again. All my hard work and dedication ruined. I would have to start over, as if the first time wasn't hard enough. I had set off at dawn to go hunt down some sins, but where would I have started? Maybe near where I hid the box, that sounded good. How far could the demons have gone in just one night?

So I set off on a journey. A journey that would change my life forever. A journey that I hate to remember. A journey that I hate myself for.

And that is why, my dears, the magic of wishes are lost.

Art:
    Quick sketch type art (:

Other: Sometimes she is seen with a snake wrapped around her neck. This is her close companion Libra, the scales of justice and purity.

[ Major WIP ]
Last edited by versicolor on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Dream pet acheived 1/6/14 ♥
Yo I used to be Jelli.
versicolor (adj.) - 1. changing in color, iridescent: versicolor skies.
2. of various colors

ask.fm
mac and cheese
versicolor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeee » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:08 am

Image:

Lineart used (if any):
Custom lineart by Lock.

Name:
Unnamed

Species:
Unspecified wolf

Preferences:
You can, of course, give him a name and change the species species, but his new species can only be a canine. Take care of him well, and please keep his gender. He was very important to me, so I'd like you to give him a home on a thread or a site. He can become a fursona and whatever, as long as you love him.
By submitting this form, I, butterflies_, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
AreYouAWitch

:3
feelsjoelman
Zeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolfspiret » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:57 am

can we use our own forms?
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:32 pm

@wildwolfspiret;
As long as the information in our form is included somewhere in yours, that should be fine. c:
Just keep in mind this rule;
-3B- wrote:• Form templates longer than two pages will not be judged.
Long templates/memes from dA about your characters are not allowed; they are just too long and we feel that nothing of value is put down, anyway. You can discuss this (politely) with Octo, Tiikeria, or myself, but we all absolutely despise these templates.

I realize that I was supposed to close the round tonight; however, I just got back from being away for the weekend, and am not going to have much time left this evening or tomorrow to start the judging. As such, I'm going to wait to close the round tomorrow, at 9:00 PM EST.
I do hope that that doesn't cause any issues for anyone; I hadn't planned to get back this late, and it seems silly to close the round now if I won't be able to get any judging done. ^^;

[Lovely donations, by the way; thanks so much to everyone who's donated~]
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibuki » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:09 pm

Lineart used (if any): http://shibakisses.deviantart.com/favou ... 9#/d3fux6y
Name: Wine
Species: Wolf
Preferences: Do not make major changes to the design, minor changes are fine. Same with items. Feel free to add hair as well. Keep her a female and some sort of canine. Feel free to change her name. After won, PM me for her art she has. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate
By submitting this form, I, Wolf Blood Song, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
AreYouAWitch

Lineart used (if any): http://shibakisses.deviantart.com/favou ... 9#/d3fux6y
Name: Oops
Species: Bobcat
Preferences: No design changes and MINOR accessories allowed. Credit applefiend for the design. Keep a bobcat and gender, feel free to change the name. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate
By submitting this form, I, Wolf Blood Song, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

AreYouAWitch

Lineart used (if any): N/A
Name: Kumo
Species: Wolf
Preferences: No design changes + only MINOR accessories. After won, PM me for her art she has. Credit Moggy for the design. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate

AreYouAWitch

Lineart used (if any): http://loveponi.deviantart.com/favourit ... 4#/d291shd
Name: Tyrone
Species: Demon Wolf
Preferences: No design changes + only MINOR accessories. Keep gender+species. After won, PM me for the art he has. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate

AreYouAWitch
(★╹▽╹)/ bec | they/them | lesbian | ISFP \(╹▽╹★)

☆ today's a great day for sun, smiling, and supporting girls who like girls ☆

characters | artshop

shibuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me