Pound of Hope [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/REVAMP CONTEST]

Postby wildwolfspiret » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:28 pm

Re quoting my old form for this code drop!!
wildwolfspiret wrote:WIP

I am looking to adopt...
Picture: Image
Kennel number: p64
Name:
Dawn
Breed:
Wolf
Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?:
She is simple and beautiful. She is adorable and needs a nice home. I will draw her offends and give her a nice home. She is wonderful and simple. She has a great look to her and is very perfect.
Personality:
Sweet
Loving
Kind
Caring
Athletic
Bubbly
Flying
Running
Colors
Sunsets
Dislikes:
Pain
Jerks
Haters
MLP
History/Background:
Honestly I have no known history. I only know my name. I don't know why. I just know what I do now.
She lost her memory from a fatil attack that happened to her.
Art:
Wip
Other:

I am looking to adopt...
Picture:
Kennel number:
p35
Name:
Luminara
Nickname:
Luna
Breed:
Alchemist wolf

Personality:
History/Background:
Art:
Other:
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/WINTER SPECIAL~!]

Postby white.flag » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:41 pm

I am looking to adopt...
Kennel number:
Name:
Vesera
Breed:
A fox mixed with a wolf.
~She just stood out. I actually went through the whole list about two or three times, picking out my favorites. I actually picked her out of about 10 or 15 others.
~She is perfect for this story idea I got. I guess it kinda popped into my head when I saw her. I'm pretty sure that helped with her chances.
~I absolutely love her markings and coloration, which was also something that helped me choose her. I was looking for something diffrent, but not too diffrent.
Personality:
Versera is kind and loving. She has a bold personality with many diffrent sides. She is mainly calm and relaxed, except for in dangerous, horrible, or deadly siuations. She is motherly to everyone she meets, and was a medicine wolf in her old pack. She ignores her coloration, and is used to it by now.
Versera also has a jovial side. She is calm and relaxed. She usually jokes around and flirts when she is with a group of foxes or wolves. She ignores her coloration, and everyone else seems to do the same. She jumps around and gets off her track of thought easily. She is usually happier in the mornings and towards the end of noon. She enjoys being happy, and tries to be joyful all of the time.
Versera can also be worried. She is usually shaken up or feels betrayed by someone close to her. She is like this when defending another animal or tying to convince someone to do something very important. She isn't normally anxious or worried except for very serious situations. She tries to hide this side of her as much as she can.
Versera can be depressed or saddened. This is usually when she is rejected or at some points in her history when she is told bad news. She also tries to hide this side. She covers up her past with her happiness and motherly outside. She has been through vatious challenges where she has had to let this side break through.
~Human children
~Being diffrent
~Swimming
~Climbing
Dislikes:
~The dark
~Rude animals
~When it is too cold or too hot
~Other females
History/Background:
Versera was born in a wolf pack when her mother mated with a wolf from the pack. The pack dismissed her father, for her mother had died giving birth to her. Her father was to ashamed to stay, so he left her right outside of the packs territory. She grew stronger over the moons that she was alone.
For a few moons, she lived on the street with an old mutt named Charlie. Charlie died within the first few moons. She left the streets and ran off into the woods. She settled in a pack for a couple of years before being dismissed not unlike her father, for refusing to give of a pup that belonged to another pack.
She took the pup and left, raising it as it was her own. The pup, who she named Samuel, was taken from her at the age of five years. Samuel was a year old at the time, and he was too weak to fight on her own. Versera has yet to find the pup, and has spent a few moons doing so.
Art:
None. She will mainly be used for stories.
Other:
I will most likely touch it up later, but it is pretty much done for now.
Last edited by white.flag on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Amazing art shop here! Extremely good art by a very polite person.
My muse? It's doing backflips. Pm me if you want me to join an rp or if you wanna do a 1 x 1.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the Queen
The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried
Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl you always had to be
Conceal, don’t feel
Don’t let them know
Well, now they know

~Demi Lavato Let It Go
One, two, three and four
The devil's knocking at your door
Caught in the eye of a dead man's lie
Show your life with your head held high
Now you're on your knees
With your head held low
the big man tells you where to go
Tell him it's good
Tell him okay
Don't do a damn thing they say

~ The Pretty Reckless Heaven Knows
white.flag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Horse
    P45
    Turret

• He caught my eye as soon as I saw him, and I had to pause and look
  • His coat colours are most beautiful, they are so very soft
  • He has a gorgeous design, his markings are simple yet elegant
  • He looks like he would fit in perfectly with my other horses, particularly Frostbite & Rain

• If I were to win him, I would put him on my website with Frostbite & Rain
  • I would order more art for him
  • I would see about colouring him in on some oekaki lines
  • I might breed him with Frostbite so they can have a little family

Turret is a clever horse, he always knows what's going on. He is friendly and talkative, and generally agreeable. He is the kind of horse who gets along with everyone. He can be calm and is often contented, but he also likes to race about and is rather easily excitable at times. He enjoys short gallops, but does not have the endurance to run fast for very long. He likes to play in water, splashing through gentle streams and making rainbows appear when the water shoots into the air. Turret can be cautious at times, and if danger is near he is not one to run after it. If it can be avoided he will do so, but if his friends insist on going on, he will join them.
  • Friends, and spending lots of time with them
  • Soft green grass
  • Bunny rabbits and other small, fluffy creatures
  • Gently flowing streams, to splash in
  • Rainbows, especially when he makes them by splashing about in water
  • Waterfalls, as they naturally make rainbows
  • Clouds are nice to admire, and he doesn't mind gentle rain
  • Light caves that you can see into and shelter within
  • Danger, especially if his friends decide to split up
  • Hay isn't his favourite snack, but it's a nice change sometimes
  • Rivers that flow too quickly to splash about in
  • Hot, dry days when there isn't a cloud in sight
  • Dark caves that might contain monsters, especially if he has to enter them alone
    Turret's first memory was the sound of rushing water, and opening his eyes to see the soft nose of his mother gently nudging him awake. For his first few days of life, his whole world was a tiny little place, but to a tiny little foal it did not seem so. He was born in a cave behind a waterfall, one that the light streamed into from one side and gently lit the soft grey walls. The light kept alive a thick patch of grass on one side, which thrived due to the spray from the falls. The wall of water created a shimmering rainbow, every colour imaginable glittering across the magical curtain of their home.

Eventually Turret's mother took him along the path that his father often ventured out, away from that beautiful cave with the magical curtain of water. Turret looked around at the strange new world he lived in. It was full of lush green grass and glittering water, and many other horses dashing about in play. He was not the first foal born that season, nor was he the last, and he had many playmates to grow up with. The stream kept them cool and free from thirst, and further along its pace slowed and they could splash about to their heart's content.Turret was a happy foal,as he was surrounded by many happy things.

Art made with a free Scrapbook Kit, with effects added and colours adjusted to suit Turret.
Last edited by Solloby on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wepkir » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:39 am

I am looking to adopt...
Kennel number:P6

Name:Margarita

Breed:Mexican Wolf

Well, This one REALLY caught my eye, and so when I saw it, I thought "I must have her!"
This animal really seems cool and fierce, which I like.
I like the lineart.
What I will do with it is, I am making a website where I will store all the art I have adopted and I will put the animal there if I can get her.

Personality:
A gentle one who is ver kind to those she loves.
Margarita is very protective of her territory.
Margarita is cold to those she hates.

School
Books

Dislikes:
Mean People
Not being able to do something

History/Background:
Margarita let out a sigh as she walked around. Suddenly, she heard yelling. Tense with fear, she stood still. Margarita saw a creature with two legs and fur on it's head and no claws. It grabbed her gently, and put her in a type of creature with 4 rotating paws. Hours later she arrived at a building with a bunch of creatures. One of them smiled at her and said "Welcome to the pound of hope. Here, you wait for the perfect human to adopt you.

Art:sorry don't have any
Other: :D

I am looking to adopt...

Kennel number:P10

Name:Milo

Breed:Rare Wolf unknown

He is just SO CUTE!!!
Like I said, I might put him in my website, and I might use him for RPs.

Personality:
A cute, jumpy,wolf pup who loves to bounce around

Eating
Sleeping

Dislikes:
Homework
Teachers
Anything to do with school

History/Background:
Milo was abandoned by his mother at a young age. Now, alone, he stumbled along a huge building where a human took you in. You heard it was called the pound of hope. There Milo waited for someone to take him in and give him a good home.

Art:None sorry
Other:

I am looking to adopt...
Kennel number:F18
wepkir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby d.zee » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:24 am

I am looking to adopt...

Kennel number:
P125

Name:
Coonfeather
(Sometimes nicknamed Coony.)

Breed:
Pure Bred Turkish Angora

Why I want it-
Just recently I decided that I would like another cat char or two to keep my one other cat character company. Instead of just going ahead and making a new one I decided to look around to see if I could find one that I liked to adopt. I saw this design before it was revamped as a wolf, but when I saw it on the cat lines I fell in love with it and knew I had to try for her and that she would fit perfectly in with my other chars.

What I will do with it-
I know that I will make her half siblings to my current cat character. She will also be added to my character site where digital art will be collected for her. I know I gave her a warrior car name but I am not sure if I will use her as a warrior cat yet. If I do use her as a warrior cat there is a high chance that I will rp with her. Whether I use her as a warrior cat or not I will still write about her and on occasion she will also be used in my sig and avatar.

Personality:
Wild At Heart;
Coonfeather was always meant to be a wild cat. She hates to be confined and controlled. Her heart belongs where she can be wild a free.

Cautious;
Coonfeather is always hyper-aware of her surroundings and the current situation. It is not very often that she is caught unaware of danger or harm.

Logical;
Coonfeather likes to keep things logical. If something seems unrealistic or impossible then chances are she is going to avoid it. She always tries to find the most logical and affective way to do things.

Playful;
Coonfeather knows how to have fun too. She knows that there are times when you just need to stop and let yourself play for a little bit. She likes to invent little games here and there.

Strong Minded;
Coonfeather is very determined and will not give up when faced with danger. She may not be the strongest cat in body but when it comes to thinking she rules everyone.

-Cool misty rain on a hot day
-Spiderwebs

-Insects
-High winds

-Afternoon naps
-Bats

-Adventure
-Staying still for long periods of time

-Feathers
-Confinement

History/Background:
The Forgotten-
-Coonfeather was bred by Turkish Angora cat breeder.
-She hated the confinement of living in the house and detested being taken for showing.
-She spent much of her time looking out the windows wishing she was a wild cat.
-There was one wild cat that she always saw outside, her father would always forbid her of going outside when she was around.
-Despite hating the life that she had been delt she loved her parents very much.
-She unsuccessfully tried running away on a couple different accounts.

The Accident-
-A man tried to steal Coonfeather and her family; Being that they were all prize Turkish Angoras.
-Coonfeather escapes from the man trying to steal Coonfeather and her family and in her mad dash is hit by a kid on a bike.
-Thinking that the unconcious Coonfeather was dead, the man leaves her.

The Current Time-
-When Coonfeather awakes she finds that she has been dragged into the woods by the cat she always used to watch.
-Physically Coonfeather walks away from the accident unharmed but cannot recall much of her past.
-Coonfeather finds out that the cat that saved her is really her half sister.-
-Coonfeather's half sister attempts to fill her in on her past, but Coonfeather still struggles to remember.
-The two she cats live together in the woods; content with eachother and born to survive.

Art:
I would have loved to put out art of Coonfeather, but with the holidays coming my life has been a wirl-wind of chaos. I know that not having art is a fairly big negative, however I can assure you that if you allowed me to adopt her that she would be drawn by me as soon as I find time. c:

Other:
As always I would like to that the people that run the adoption center for this fabulous oportunity and hope all of you have a happy holidays!
Last edited by d.zee on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
on hiatus...
d.zee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miike » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:39 am

I am looking to adopt...
Kennel number:
F7
Name:
Jenebei
Breed:
Android
Why do you want this animal character and what will you do for it?:
I want this character because recently, all I have wanted is an interesting female character to use in art, display and some role plays. She stood out to me because she was not human, and looked very interesting. I am fasincated by her species and now want to own an Android.
Personality:
History/Background:
Art:
Other:
WIP
hi, my name is miike
art by me u v u
deviantArt tumblr
miike

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ekio » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:48 am

I am looking to adopt...
~*~
Kennel number: F28
~*~
Name: Ora
~*~
Breed: Dreamweaver (A muse species) this one is a Digger{D-I-gger- said like tiger}. An Asian lung dragon tiger hybrid.
~*~
Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?: This is a muse if I ever saw one. A creature who lights my dreams and spurs me to use the ink in my pen. What will I do for it? She will be a beloved character. I would love to give her so many art pieces, and might even start a small side comic to attach to the one I'm currently work on that would show her as my muse.
~*~
Personality: Fickle, flirty and sometimes aloof when in the musing mood. The warm cozy feeling you get when you finish a fantastic new story/art piece/poem is her way of smiling as she wraps you in her fuzzy body for a hug. The stirring of your heart when you think of just the right words to describe a character is her happy whisperings in your ear. She is joy, creativity, and beauty personified in your mind when she is being a muse. When her thoughts drift to her past and memories of those she loved, her heart becomes dark and somber. Her being itself is shrouded in her dark mane, she hides away and if she were to touch you during this time you would feel depression in its fullest. The depths of darkness envelope her. Even though some of those memories are joyous and she would not be who she is without them, her whole demeanor is changed and she is quiet, still and sad.
~*~
Likes: The spill of ink on lightly wet paper, the smell of freshly sharpened pencil shavings, wet paint to walk through. The smell of fresh paper. When the cherry blossoms float through the breeze or the sweet puffs of dandelion dance. The world is her playground and her joy is in bringing those small wonders to our attention.
~*~
Dislikes: Cold concrete darkness. Life must have change and flow. The depth of darkness that clings to a mind when everything is wrong. She only wishes to brighten a day and bring creativity to light in all.
~*~
History/Background: Once a prominent emperors wife, she was drawn to the art of calligraphy. Her looks and calligraphy were regarded with acclaim. She was loved by just about everyone and loved them in return. Prior to her marriage she had been a rice farmers daughter with many sisters and friends. She had been chosen by the emperor as he rode past one warm day while they worked out in the fields. Several felt that she did not deserve such praise and soon a jealous rival snuck a special scroll into her stock of work scrolls. This scroll had been cursed to make the writer disappear. The rival had no idea where the person would go to, and did not care, she only wished Ora gone. Ora only wanted to practice letters and words as their flow was enticing to her. Once the ink was on the page, she was forever changed. Her body shifted into an androgynous form and her mind began to see things she’d only imagined. She found she could imagine the letters and words she loved and see them as the actual creatures or items they represented. Her mind was a whirl and she nearly lost herself in the chaos. A light in the distance drew her attention shortly after and she found a glowing globe at the end of a long hallway. Inside she could see her husband. He wept as they searched for her. Her heart breaking she began to weep as well. She noticed that her tears made charcoal colored blots like ink on the floor and was astonished. Her mind wandered as her eyes explored her new form and when she looked at the sphere again her husband seemed years older. She focused on him intently and in her resolve created totems of her life to carry with her. The orb lets her view the present, and her earrings to keep her tied to her soul.
~*~
Immortal now, her husband had long ago passed away. She never left his side while he was alive. She stayed near and sometimes she thought he could spy her. After his passing she ventured out into the world and soon found that she could influence those with a creative mind. If she happened upon a poet musing over where to start, she could alight on his shoulder and whisper things to spur him on. She found this ability gave her a high and enjoyed it thoroughly, but every once in a while, her mood would darken and she would revisit memories of her previous life. In her dark times she was no one’s muse. A daybreak could sometimes break the spell the memories held over her, but often it was months lost in the vivid pastimes her soul still contained that kept her from the light.
~*~
Her form is able to shift, though her earrings are not. When she wants to be, she can be male or female, a full size Digger or as shown above, tiny enough to sit on her current subjects shoulder weightless as a fly. She is able to write with her tail and does so as often as she can. Her writings are usually in the dust or smoke and whisked away swiftly, but sometimes she gets the chance to dip her tail in ink and write small anonymous poems or love notes.
~*~
Daybreak and I'm pushing myself to make it to the overlook with my canvas and bucket of supplies. "Uff, why am I doing this again?!" I ask aloud, though there's no one but me up this morning. Everyone else is cozy in bed. Knocking myself in the knees with the bucket and easel as I stumble over rocks I can see the small hues of crimson breaking the darkness and I'm renewed. I should be cold as it's December and the snow is coating everything I can see. The shapes are so much bulkier under the snowfall. I haven't been able to get the idea of painting the sunrise over the snowy riverbank out of my head all night long. The thought struck me warm and cozy by the fire late in the evening. Usually these funny little artistic musings pass when my head hits the pillow, that or I'll try to sketch it out a bit and the idea will float away. Not this one though.

Staking my easel into the ground - or what I hope is ground with this blanket of white underneath me- I smile, "this is going to be so much fun"
Ora laughs on my shoulder, though I have no idea she's there nor can I hear her. She's been waiting all night long for this. "Those sunrise tones are going to be so beautiful" she thinks with a grin. "This girl's fun, I may have to stick around a while and see what else we can play with, that office of hers looked like a craft store." As I start to lay in the background of our farms tree line Ora wraps her long body around my shoulders and relaxes.
~*~
Art: omg, so much art to come from these hands, just have to have time!
~*~
Other: Amazing, I was scrolling aimlessly seeing if anyone would possibly fit in my group as I have not adopted in a loooong time, when those eyes, that look, I could not scroll any further. I was captivated.
~*~
WIP- unless I just flat out run out of time, then it's done I suppose
.:Char Thread:.
.:Art Shop:.
Blueninja and kaileggo are my sons. They may trade with each other from time to time.

Ekio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ke$haWolf » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:28 am

I am looking to adopt...

Kennel number:
P70

Name:
Brandi <3

Breed:
Wolf/Bordercollie shepherd

I love its design and colour scheme. This lovely character is like chocolate mint with a beautiful waterfall of white flakes standing out against the pale green bands. It's just so minty and fresh <3 So cute. I'd give her the love she deserves and draw her a lot. I'd order art, and as always, she'll have a special place on my character thread <3

Personality:
Brandi may not look much but i'm sure y'all can tell she's a joyful, playful,cheerful,happy, excited and everything positive. She's not usually a fighter but when she has to, she will do what she can. She's cool, fresh and your everyday treat be around talking to. She's a true friend material and would never like to see you upset.

Ice cream
Mints
Love
Colours
Fresh air
sweets
donuts
Anything sugary
Romance
Snow

Dislikes:
Rain
Being too hot
Hatred
Despisation (Basically hatred)
Being sad
Loud screeching noises

History/Background:
Brandi has just been her usual self, she's never seen her mother or father since the day she left the pack. She's always been capable to be independent of things even when her mother didnt teach her. I guess she's just one of those wolves who were born survivors, and we can tell she is.

Art:
Art by me

Other:
I hope i win her, she's such a beautiful wolf, lovely colour scheme and a warm heart to love you with. I definatly love her <3
Last edited by Ke$haWolf on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ke$haWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:06 am

Bump~

This current round ends this Saturday, so be sure to finish up your forms! c:
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irios Atelis » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Username
Nix Jazz Tempesedo

Number
Kennel P11

What Appeals to me
I saw this guy quite a while ago. It was at the time when
the quote 'Carpe Noctem' held my great attention. I was designing the
graphic for one of my brothers long boards and I wanted to draw 'Carpe Noctem'.
But I had nothing to depict this at all. As I was looking through the list of
kennels however the moment I saw him the phrase 'Carpe Noctem' sprung to mind.
Several times I have started writing this form and scrapped it.
Again and again. But I find a month later I still haven't forgotten him.
I have thought about him quite a bit during that time and that if proof to me even
if it isn't to anyone else. That I will love him like he deserves.

Name
Carpe Noctem
'Seize the Night'

Species
Sumatran Tiger

By nature, Carpe Noctem is a solitary animal. He has no wish to spend his life among others nor does he have to. He travels alone and is violently opposed to anyone who might want to join him in his pursuits. Often if he is forced to spend time with others he will begin to pace after a certain amount of time. Becoming more and more bad tempered until he can get away. He follows a rigid pecking order when in contact with others and expects them to know their place. He is not afraid to make his displeasure known and won't hesitate to throw his considerable weight around if he feels he needs to achieve something.
Like all Felines, Carpe Noctem has an intense curiosity about just about anything. The reason he travels is to try and learn everything about the world he lives in. From his largely amassed amount of knowledge, he is quickly able to draw upon the past experiences of others to aid him in any problems he may face. Despite this he is also cautious, he isn't about to be 'The cat whom curiosity killed' so he keeps his curiosity in check and must commonly take a large amount of time to investigate anything new unless he doesn't believe it to be a threat. This has served him well on many occasions when what could have been a harmless gesture, become something far more sinister.
Verging on the more aggressive side of the scale, Carpe Noctem is very used to getting what he wants when he wants so when someone defies his wishes he can become quite aggressive. Having no tendency to form strong bonds with others due to his solitary nature he has no guards against what he can do. He is perfectly happy to resort to physical violence or harsh words because at the end of the day, he would prefer never to see them again. Despite this his aggression is tempered by caution and suave behavior, he knows how to be manipulative when he wants so and can keep his aggression in check if there is something in it for him.
He is easily able to be suave and charming when meeting others despite his disgust at having to spend time around others. He knows how to flatter someone although his pride usually keeps him from stooping too low. He knows just what to say and how to say it to get someone to trust or like him. Despite this, if he believes it takes too much effort or there is nothing in it for him, he drops this manipulative, gentlemanly demeanor and defaults to his blunt and aggressively solitary one.
The rippling trees of the forest filtered the golden hues of the sunset onto the valley floor. Small animals of every shape darted swiftly through the trees or shot along the floor. All seemingly unaware of the large, bulky figure making it's way surprisingly gracefully along the valley floor. The large animal saw the stream only a few meters down hill and confidently, with head held high. Stepped into the sunlight. The great tigers coat seemed to light up. The darkness of his paws and tail made it seem as if he had stepped through glossy ink, his amber body seemed all the more lush and his stripes only served to add depth and mystery to his appearance. As he bent down to lap at the water, his ears flicking to catch every sound, he noticed something like a log, floating gently closer. Immediately he was on his guard, in his travels he had met such fearsome creatures he knew to be wary of. Despite his caution, his curiosity kept him rooted to the spot in order to see what this log would bring.
Last edited by Irios Atelis on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Irios Atelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me