Skullies - MOVED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

๐ŸฆŒRudolph's Exploration Post๐ŸฆŒ

Postby Aundonia » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:13 am

Exploration!
Username: Aundonia
Biome to explore in: Haunted Forest
Skully:
Rudolph
Aundonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullies - News & Code Drop Pg 233!

Postby Riley » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:45 am

Exploration!
Username: Riley
Biome to explore in: Bog
Skully: 412 - Arcturus
Riley's Info Box wrote:
Being a geek is all about
being honest about what you
enjoy and not being afraid to
demonstrate that affection.
It means never having it play
it cool about how much you like
something. It's basically a license
to proudly emote on a somewhat
childish level rather than
behave like a supposed adult.
Being a geek is extremely liberating.
-----------------------------------
Trade Thread
Seeking:
Horoscopes - 3/12
2009 Staff Dogs - 7/11

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Riley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullies - Code Drop - Page 254

Postby Riley » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:00 pm

๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ Today's explore is now closed. All posts after this will count for the next day of explore! ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก
Riley's Info Box wrote:
Trade Thread
Seeking:
Horoscopes - 3/12
2009 Staff Dogs - 7/11

ImageImage
Riley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thursday, September 7th Explore Results

Postby Folmes » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:26 pm

Folmes wrote:Exploration!
Username: Folmes
Biome to explore in: Meadow
Skully: #405, Rhythm

Rhythm explored in the meadow and and came home with a Purple Flower Crown! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

Shenanergans wrote:
Venus

Exploration!

Shenanergans

Last Explore

Bog

Venus explored in the bog and and came home with a Purple Halter! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

Eevee55 wrote:Exploration!
Username: Eevee55
Skully: Image #304

#304 explored in the meadow and and came home with an Upper Right Breeding Rune Shard! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

ylesia wrote:Exploration!
Username: ylesia
Biome to explore in: Forest
Skully:

#340 explored in the forest and and came home with an Upper Right Custom Ticket Scrap! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

RadioactiveRenegade wrote:Exploration!
Username: RadioactiveRenegade
Skully: Olen || 423

Olen explored in the bog and and came home with Back Right Pastel Rainbow Jelly Bracelet! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

anklebitter wrote:Exploration!
Username: Anklebitter
Skully: Dorian 221

Dorian explored in the bog and and came home with a Magenta Sheepskin Half Pad! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

Aundonia wrote:
Exploration!
Username: Aundonia
Skully:
Rudolph

Rudolph explored in the haunted forest and and came home with a Baby's Breath (Held in Mouth)! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

Riley wrote:Exploration!
Username: Riley
Skully: 412 - Arcturus

Arcturus explored in the bog and and was followed home by a Chinchilla Bunny! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.
ImageImage
โœฆ rose kingdom (my characters) โœฆ
โœฆ my toyhou.se โœฆ
โœฆ she/they โœฆ adult โœฆ er vet tech โœฆ type 1 diabetic โœฆ
โœฆ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkersโœฆ
โ™ฅ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullies - Code Drop - Page 254

Postby BARBOSSA » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:15 pm

Exploration!
Username: BARBOSSA
Skully:
Whisper

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“๐‘๐ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ข๐ฆ
๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐๐ ๐ž๐ก๐จ๐ '๐ฌ #1 ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง...
๐จ๐ซ ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ.

๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘จ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐’€ ๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ ๐‘ด๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚ ๐‘น๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’‰
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ—โ— โ– โ–Œ โ–ทโ–ท
BARBOSSA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullies - News Post 1 of 2

Postby Riley » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:10 pm

News Post!

๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ Sentimental Stuff Ahead ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก

One year ago today, I opened Skullies without much expectation that this would go anywhere. Iโ€™d come off of a nine year hiatus on the site specifically for this project and I wasnโ€™t sure of the landscape of the site any longer and really only knew one other active user in my sibling, Kairi.

I dropped our first litter that day, the Horse Litter, and all 8 were snapped up within the first day and I was surprised to say the least. So much so that I rushed through our second litter and released it 3 days later (the Succulent Litter).

I had never really been involved in the UMA community aside from a few Oekaki drawings back in the day and the passion for these guys that the community showed straight out of the gate still blows my mind.

Iโ€™ve said it before, but it bears repeating, I am eternally grateful for each and every one of you who have let me into your little corner of the world.

Things havenโ€™t been the easiest this past year, and there have been times that Iโ€™ve wanted to throw in the towel. And then Iโ€™m reminded by some inside joke on the discord, or by my insanely weird and loving staff members that the skeletons got beaten up for bones that day in explore, or by my seemingly endless to do list that there is work to be done still, and Iโ€™m so happy that weโ€™ve made it a continuous year to this point. It is surreal to me.

The community that has grown around this art project is something that I will always love and hold fondly, even if there comes a day when we part ways. You are important, you are valued, and Iโ€™m so happy that youโ€™re here with us.

Hereโ€™s to our first year down, and hereโ€™s to many more ahead of us. I donโ€™t know what the future will bring, but Iโ€™m excited to find it alongside you all.

โ€”--------------------------------

Later today I will be going over statistics, new variations, prizes, and the literal month-long celebration of raffles and prizes for everyone along the way. But right now itโ€™s 3am and I need to use the sleep.

<3
Riley's Info Box wrote:
Trade Thread
Seeking:
Horoscopes - 3/12
2009 Staff Dogs - 7/11

ImageImage
Riley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullies - New Post 1 of 2 - Pg 256

Postby Riley » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:18 am

News Post!

(Part 2 of earlier todayโ€™s more sentimental things)

Okay! Weโ€™ve arrived at the more technical aspect of things!

There are a *ton* of new variations, and the front page has been updated to reflect them all (thereโ€™s still one more coming that will be released this month as well, I'm still working with the team to finish it up).

Tails
Feather Tail
Husky Tail
Lab Tail
Otter Tail
Bladed Tail
Kyrin Tail

Ears
Basset Ear
Ribbon Ear

Horns
Unicorn Horn
Crested Horn
Double Horn
Warlord Horn

Backs
Cowlick
Bog
Winged
Barbary

Manes
Wild Mane
Guardian Mane

Other
Belly Fur

โ€”----------------------

The โ€œOtherโ€ category has now been expanded to be a proper category much like the rest! This has always been where Fey Touched lived, and going forward, like the other variations, you will only be able to choose one from this category (like the same way that you canโ€™t have 2 horns). This is where different things such as body types will live as well!

Now on to the plans for the month!

Through out the month of September, you will be treated to MULTIPLE raffles of skullies, companions, and exclusive items both in the thread, and is the discord (some will be discord exclusives, or provide you a second chance of winning items and companions). This includes Decayed, Fey Touched, Flocked, and to start us off with, our very own staff litter coming later today!

But thatโ€™s not all.

Thereโ€™s also going to be a very special raffle for customs. Throughout our first year, we have reserved the IDs of 100, 200, 300, and 400 for this very purpose. This raffle will take place next week and will award the winner with a free custom with the special ID that theyโ€™ve won.

โ€”---------------------

Now on to some fun statistics!

In 1 year, there have been 350 skullies released to the public with OVER 425 made including unreleased litters and unfound explore skullies which is absolutely mental to me. (Itโ€™s slightly over 425 now since the Staff Litter is still getting their IDs atm).

We had a great time playing the guessing game in discord and hereโ€™s the results! I will be pinging anyone who won in the guessing game in that channel in discord to coordinate your prize!

If you want to see the full break down of statistics including percentages, click the link!

Assignment
Most: Male (169)
Least: Null (5)

Thereโ€™s only an 8 skully difference between Male and Female! Females have 161 and intersex have 15.
Winners in this section: BARBOSSA, RadioactiveRenegade, Friendlyseal, mcsockeye, Anklebiter, Folmes, Codex, ylesia, Infalia

Tail
Most: Fluffy (157)
Least: Banded Tail (3)

Second least populated tail is Split. 2nd place for most with Skinny with 48! Fluffy wins by a land slide!
Winners in this section: ylesia, Infalia

Ear
Most: Lamb (169)
Least: Flopped (25)

This was a close one for last place! Ragged ear only has 26!
Winners in this section: Codex, Kijauni

Horn
Most: A tie between Long and Forward (118 each)
Least: Ram (1)

Antler took 2nd place for most with 58!
Winners in this section: Codex, ylesia, Infalia

Back
Most: Smooth (307)
Least: Ridgeback (1)

I think everyone saw that coming a mile away.
Winners in this section: BARBOSSA, RadioactiveRenegade, Friendlyseal, Anklebiter, Folmes, Shenanergans, Codex, ylesia, Kijauni

Eye Colors
Most: Whites/Tans Browns (114)
Least: Purple (43)

The largest individual eye color was plain Blue with 68 individuals but it wasnโ€™t enough to tip the scales! The blue category only had 92!
Winners in this section: No one!

Riley's Info Box wrote:
Trade Thread
Seeking:
Horoscopes - 3/12
2009 Staff Dogs - 7/11

ImageImage
Riley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullies

Postby Eevee55 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:51 am

Exploration!
Username: Eevee55
Skully: Image #304
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullies - News Post 1 of 2

Postby LaceWhiskey » Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:49 am

Riley wrote:
News Post!

๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ Sentimental Stuff Ahead ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก

One year ago today, I opened Skullies without much expectation that this would go anywhere. Iโ€™d come off of a nine year hiatus on the site specifically for this project and I wasnโ€™t sure of the landscape of the site any longer and really only knew one other active user in my sibling, Kairi.

I dropped our first litter that day, the Horse Litter, and all 8 were snapped up within the first day and I was surprised to say the least. So much so that I rushed through our second litter and released it 3 days later (the Succulent Litter).

I had never really been involved in the UMA community aside from a few Oekaki drawings back in the day and the passion for these guys that the community showed straight out of the gate still blows my mind.

Iโ€™ve said it before, but it bears repeating, I am eternally grateful for each and every one of you who have let me into your little corner of the world.

Things havenโ€™t been the easiest this past year, and there have been times that Iโ€™ve wanted to throw in the towel. And then Iโ€™m reminded by some inside joke on the discord, or by my insanely weird and loving staff members that the skeletons got beaten up for bones that day in explore, or by my seemingly endless to do list that there is work to be done still, and Iโ€™m so happy that weโ€™ve made it a continuous year to this point. It is surreal to me.

The community that has grown around this art project is something that I will always love and hold fondly, even if there comes a day when we part ways. You are important, you are valued, and Iโ€™m so happy that youโ€™re here with us.

Hereโ€™s to our first year down, and hereโ€™s to many more ahead of us. I donโ€™t know what the future will bring, but Iโ€™m excited to find it alongside you all.

โ€”--------------------------------

Later today I will be going over statistics, new variations, prizes, and the literal month-long celebration of raffles and prizes for everyone along the way. But right now itโ€™s 3am and I need to use the sleep.

<3

Here's to another wonderful year of lovely Skullies! โ™ก
    While I'm not part of this community yet, it's amazing to hear how well everything has gone and read all the interesting statistics. Lots and lots of good luck and vibes for the future.
    ( And sleep well too! )
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ€ข