♥Loving Heart Pound♥ [Character Adoption Center] Closed!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ♥Loving Heart Pound♥ [Character Adoption Center] Open!

Postby arte » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:36 am

Bump ~
Want to get this up and running again.
arte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeyheart » Thu May 09, 2013 11:15 am

I want to Adopt!
Username:
Breezeyheart.
Pet's Name:
Ebony.
(It fits her perfectly, so why would i change it?)

Kennel Number:
Kennel Number #4.
Pet's Personality:
Ebony is very brave, courageous, and protective of her friends. She will go into the unknown to protect her friends from what danger that may lay ahead. She is very quiet stubborn and extremely inpatient at times when it comes to protecting her friends from danger. She loves to go on adventures with her friends. She is very laid back, relaxed, and carefree. She spends most of her time laying in the relaxing shade of a tree, and she takes naps under her favorite tree. She loves books about history and adventure, and vampires, and fantasy. She loves animals. She loves to accessorize with some of his many accessories. He is very helpful and kind. He is generous and loves to give gifts to his friends. She loves to make accessories, out of shells, twine, beads, feathers, jewels, stones, small bones, teeth, even flowers. pretty much anything, she'll make accessories out of anything that she finds in the forest. She is very sporty and active, she loves to go ziplineing, skateboarding, swimming, adventuring, and exploring. She is always trying to prove herself to her fellow felines , because she feels if she doesn't, she will be rejected by the fact that she is an Neon blue striped sabertooth tiger, she does not want to be rejected by her own kind for the way she was born. But she has a bad side that comes out when angered by someone or you, if you try to hurt her or her friends, or insult her in anyway, you will face her fury, and you won't like what she can do to you when angered, so try not to anger her, or you will face her fury. She is very protective of her friends, and if insult even one of her friends, you will face her fury. She is very loyal through and through, through any danger at all, she will protect anyone who has become her friend from danger. She is very loyal and, if you are lucky to earn her complete and total trust, she will defend you with her life. She's extremely honest and loyal, she wouldn't betray you, or her friends for anything. She is strong and tough, but inside of her is a tender, kind, and reassuring side, that she only shows to her friends. She is enthusiastic, outgoing, and optimistic at times. She can be very sarcastic when she is very annoyed. She has a very big fear of water, and she tries to avoid water at all costs, unless a friend in danger, she refuses to get anywhere near water, so you can count on her if you in danger because your stuck in a river, and can't swim out, luckily she knows how to swim despite her fear of the water, and she is trying very hard to get over her fear of water, because she has the power to control water. She loves running, the wind in her fur, the adrenalin rush of going as fast you can, she loves it all, and if someone challenges her to a race, she can't refuse the adrenalin rush, the joy of winning, and specially if her friends are cheering her on.
Brief History:
Ebony was born in a lab, day in and day out, she was tested on, and poked with needles, to give her DNA to, make her markings and body color, black and neon blue, and to make her unusual necklace of bubbles that are a part of her. One day the humans who worked in the lab, gave her human DNA to see if would make her more intelligent, it did, but for them that was a mistake. She seemly went wild and feral, attacking any human in site, she though I can't take anymore of their testing on me, and poking me with needles... I have to get out of here!! And now!!! she ran for the door, sending some humans that were in front of the door running in fear of her away from the door, she scratched at the door handle, it turned to open the door. She darted outside, and ran as fast as she could away from the lab, never wanting to see that place again. She stopped when she knew that she was worlds apart from that lab. She sighed out of relief, and suddenly felt very tired, she walked over to find a perfect tree that gave the perfect amount of shade, she collapsed onto the grass in front of the tree, and fell asleep. She awoke hours later to hunt, although she had no idea how to hunt. when she found some deer, her instincts kicked in, and she swiftly crouched into a hunter's crouch. She quietly sneaked behind a male deer, and pounced onto the male deer, and swiftly delivered the killing bite to it's neck. Then she dragged the deer back to her tree, and started eating it. Soon, she was done eating, and she fell asleep. Next morning she awoke to, see a group of sabertooth tigers like her, staring back at her curiously. They said "Who are you?" she said "My name is Ebony." she sat up. "Who are you?" One of the tigers stepped forward, and said "My name is Rita." Another tiger stepped forward, and said "My name is Leon." Another tiger stepped forward, and said "My name is Rigby." and the last tiger stepped forward, and said "My name is Alice." and she looked over at the other tigers, and said "And is my pack of friends." She looked at Ebony and said "Do you have any friends? Or a pack?" Ebony said with sadness "No, i don't have any friends." she looked at direction that she had came from, and said "I ran away from a lab." Alice said "We did too." Ebony said "Let's be friends." Alice said "Of course!" And from that day on she was apart of their pack, and she never felt lonely or scared, because she was with her new found friends, the end.
Other:
Buttermilk.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
♋ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Image Image♥My Tsuii~ ♥My Character Thread~ ~My DragonCave♥
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khrusolophos » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:58 am

I want to Adopt!
Username: Eath_Hurricane
Pet's Name: Emyra
Kennel Number: 9
Pet's Personality: Emyra (pronounced em-eye-ruh) is a bit reckless, but nevertheless, a fun and outgoing cat. She's a rebel, and never backs down from a fight.

Dislikes: Rain, needles, surprises
Brief History: Emyra was a stray for most of her life, and her life story explains her dislikes. One rainy night, a man took her home, and into a labratory. He stuck needles in her and made her the colors she is now. She eventually got away, but ever since then she has been traumatized.
Other:
► Khruso, Neroli, or Hadrian//previously Eath_Hurricane//indefinite hiatus
► he/him
► Settlers of Catan enthusiast
► unconventional critter connoisseur
► hobbyist horticulturist
► "did you know that I'm on medication currently? And I think I need a higher dose!"
characters//dA//fren//mood
image credit
Khrusolophos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arte » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:02 pm

Oi wow. I may just give her to you @eath_hurricane
arte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khrusolophos » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:35 pm

She so pretty, how could I not try out for her? She just screamed rebel, and I adore characters like that!
► he/him
► "did you know that I'm on medication currently? And I think I need a higher dose!"
image credit
Khrusolophos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arte » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:51 pm

You can have her! (: I'll just add her to the list of adopted charries later :3
arte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khrusolophos » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:10 pm

<3 thank you so much!!!
► he/him
image credit
Khrusolophos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me