Woofles & Friends • Visit our Bazaar thread! :D

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Woofles & Friends~ New Poll!

Postby wowhow » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:39 pm

ya me too!
oh saturday sun
I met someone
out on the west coast
I gotta get back I can't let this go
wowhow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:08 pm

~Razzle~ wrote:Doodles, that's another warning you need to give yourself for Triple posting!

Ahem! I only triple post when I need to- in this case, I had three seperate announcements I needed to make clear. I never double/triple post without a good reason. Had I combined all of the posts, it would have looked weird. :/

But you're right. Thank you. <3

RoT, ZOMG thank god your account didn't actually get hacked. I was really freaking out. xP

Oh! MY CUSTOMS ARE NOW CLOSED! Okami Wolf is the last order I will be taking for a while!Thanks. 8D
Last edited by kadoodlebird on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Sir Sheepington ♥ -:Kero:- ♥ ~Razzle~ ♥ YamiKokono ♥ Palefrost ♥ Lilian Nightshade ♥ Rain of Terror ♥ sunny.corgi ♥
● ● ● ● ● ●
Please take a little time and read my new Novel in Progress, Fallen!
● ● ● ● ● ●
Hey guys. Life as an 8th grader is busy, busy, busy, and unfortunately the only website I really spend any time on is facebook. D': But I really will try to keep being involved. Don't forget me. I'm still here... somewhere. xD Love you allllllllll!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stella the Wolf » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:18 pm

I want a custom from Doodles Emporium!
Username: Stella =3
Detailed description or reference: Oh, she is in the colouring I made you- viewtopic.php?t=458352
Type of wings (please use number located next to image- for custom wings, add 1 wishlist pet): None thanks!
Payment (1 wishlist pet): Image Image Image
Do you want me to paste your selected photo onto the woofle, or just base the design off it? (yes/no): Base the design please.
Other: Thank you, Lubb ya! <3
Thank you!

(I gave a few extra pets for you <3)
Last edited by Stella the Wolf on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moved in with The Orange War.
Stella the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woofles & Friends~ Seond Round of Voting Poll Up! ;3

Postby kadoodlebird » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:26 pm

AHEM! I nowh have a list of To-Do customs... if you ordered and are not on the list, tell me!!

EDIT: And give me the LINK to your order form.

Alianna013
Okami Wolf
wowhow
~Razzle~
Lighty
DelGal

Thanks! :)
♥ Sir Sheepington ♥ -:Kero:- ♥ ~Razzle~ ♥ YamiKokono ♥ Palefrost ♥ Lilian Nightshade ♥ Rain of Terror ♥ sunny.corgi ♥
● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ●
Hey guys. Life as an 8th grader is busy, busy, busy, and unfortunately the only website I really spend any time on is facebook. D': But I really will try to keep being involved. Don't forget me. I'm still here... somewhere. xD Love you allllllllll!
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palie » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Yes, but to be clear, only staff can do that. I mean, not to be high-and-mighty, but I doubt any of you have an announcement concerning W&F...

RoT: oh, goodie! Its just awful when that sort of thing happens. We're glad to have ya back!

OkamiWolf: and with a total disregard for doodles latest post. I'm sorry, but that just seemed kind of rude to me. Ridiculous really.
Image Image Sona!
ImageCome join us at the dog game of the century, Alacrity!
Palie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Palefrost: Thank you, but actually Okami Wolf is fine. :3 I just edited by message after her order was posted. She is the last order I am taking though.

But thanks for being on task! ~<33
● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ●
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stella the Wolf » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:45 pm

Oh man, I'm confused now lol, Thanks guys, I'm sorry if I sounded a bit rude, I didn't know if it sounded nice enough, Sorry for everything, I don't mind how long I have to wait xD
I would wait a year if I had to lol
Moved in with The Orange War.
Stella the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palie » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Ok, good. At first I thought she just had a total disregard for you. It kinda set me off.

We all cool then?
Image Image Sona!
ImageCome join us at the dog game of the century, Alacrity!
Palie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad magic » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:34 pm

Thanks for caring you guys~<3

Alright, I updated the archive. If anyone see's any of their pets missing, please either post their codes in the archive thread, or pm the codes to me.

I'm actually disappointed in a lot of you. You can't take the time out of your day to PM me your custom codes? Poor Lilian had to root em' all up and send them to me because no one else followed the rule(s). : /

But that's just me.

ImageImageImageImageImage

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toadalicious » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:11 am

XP Sorreh, I've been so busy lately. *Ish ded*

Sheepeh haz announcement nao.

First of all, I am extremely sorry for the delay on my announcing of who won the adoptables in my corner, but I do still need a little time. The winners will be announced Sunday morning -- hope it's not an inconvenience to anyone; I just need a little more time to get things finished up. :3
"Ambition is the willingness to kill the things you love and eat them to survive."
>>> Jack Donaghy >>>

-••
Greetings. Toad's the name, and sarcasm is my game. (You may call me Toad.) I am a fan of knitting and most (if not all) varieties of pie. I like pretending I'm cooler than I actually am and acting like a fool. I am the most serious person you will ever meet.

Seriously.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me