( ` kalon development zone | a thread 4 kal tips ! )

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

do you play an instrument ?

i used to !
24%
yes , and i love it !
25%
yes , but i don't really anymore .
11%
yes , and i hate it .
1%
no , but i really wish i did ! !
22%
no , not at all , never want to .
8%
i'm learning , not the best .
9%

Total votes : 85

Re: ( ` kalon development zone | a thread 4 kal tips ! )

Postby tyrannical » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:29 am

@zakuro.; Honestly I kind of like the idea of her as a doctor or nurse, or even in med school at the least.
tyrannical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carnations » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:31 am

Hey!!
    I'm having a bit of trouble with a few things, and I want a bit of help. :") {also longish post ahead. I tried to make it as short as possible i swear}

First up is unnamed. I'm having a bit of trouble finding a name for them, and I'd like a few suggestions for a fitting name.
    They're a more solitary Kalon who's not too fond of other Kalons, and has a surprising amount of strength for a Kalon their age. They often get into fights, but more often than not, they can just use their looks to intimidate the opponent and win without hurting anyone. When their older, I plan on making them either a soldier or {most likely} a mercenary, and they're agender.

Next up, Brimlad and Etoile. I'm having a bit of trouble finding occupations for both, and would love some input on ideas.
    My main concern is Etoile, as I've owned him for almost a year now and I'm still completely stumped on ideas.
    Brimlad is loud, obnoxious, and by far one of the rudest Kalon you're bound to come across. She doesn't seem to care about anyone but herself, and she's pretty open about her hatred for her twin sister, Milk. She also has a weird fascination with rabbits, and tends to wear more gothic clothing. {she also has the capacity to actually be nice, she just chooses not to more often than not}
    Etoile is blunt, a bit brash, and has a bit of trouble socializing with other Kalons. He relies on his mate to help with socializing and not being a jerk to other Kalons, as it's not his intent on coming off as rude and tends to stray away from other Kalons to prevent it. He's also doggedly loyal to those who win his trust, and the only Kalon he manages to be kind to on his own is his mate.
Carnations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyrannical » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:41 am

@Oiau; I think Etoile would probably make a good Computer hardware engineer, or a Tech engineer in general. Those jobs tend to requite minimal amount of human interaction and it just seems like it would fit him in my perspective, I know it seems like a bit of a nerdy thing so that's the bit of a downside. Also anything in the geological area seems fitting.
tyrannical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:46 am

@Oiau I'm not great at names myself, but I could suggest Emery? If not a trick I enjoy is just putting different name searches into google then going to images. Takes awhile to find the right name, but you'll get it eventually! Whaaat, that's not at all how I found Emery... psshhh lies.

As for Etoile, maybe a lawyer? Or possibly manager of some sort of department store. Those could not be further apart. Going off of tyrannical's idea maybe tech advisor for apple or something?

Brimlad could run a rabbit rescue? It wouldn't bring in revenue, for that I think you'd need some other job, but it could work as a hobby idea?
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:01 am

nvm
Last edited by Wileyfangs on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:05 am

@Wileyfangs I would love to help, but I don't really know what kind of suggestions you're looking for?
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:32 am

@Oiau - Some names I can think of for the kit are - Niles, Avery, Casey, Jesse, Jean. I'm not very good with thinking of occupations, but good luck getting them a decent job (or they could just be unemployed rip)
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Okay so I have my one and only here:: Kylar
And I don't really have much for him except for his mate and general personality and all. But I want more to him- some type of story, likes and dislikes, I'm interesting in strange phobias that would fit him, or even if anyone would be able to give me something on what his name "means" if that's a thing for him.
Thanks in advanced though and have a great day/night!
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ο½‚ο½…ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ a ο½“ο½ˆο½…ο½…ο½ ο½Œο½…ο½ο½„ο½“ to boredom, ο½‚ο½…ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ a ο½—ο½ο½Œο½† ο½Œο½…ο½ο½„ο½“ to ο½Œο½ο½Žο½…ο½Œο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½“ο½“. ο½ο½Žο½… must ο½ƒο½ˆο½ο½ο½“ο½… ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½‰ο½’ fate ο½ƒο½ο½’ο½…ο½†ο½•ο½Œο½Œο½™.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
x
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
x
──────────────────
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
──────────────────
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
x
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
x
──────────────────
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
──────────────────
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
x
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ

"ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½” i do is temporary, but ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½” i ο½Œο½…ο½ο½–ο½… ο½‚ο½…ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½„ is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:48 am

hey guys!

so i have come for help ;v;

Uriah and Vola are a mated pair that a friend and i own, and they recently had a batch, but i thinking that as of now im the only one of the three who have one of their kits to choose a name T^T so i need some help

This is the kit i own, theres info on the page provided. im looking for a name that suits his personality, even though hes a crybaby sometimes and throws tantrums, more so than his brothers, hes actually extremely independent, especially as he gets older. he and his father butt-heads quite a bit and hes sorta a glutton lol
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:34 pm

@Fuscontidox

if you haven't found a name yet, I have a few suggestions !!

- emery
- dante
- kaito
- tyler
- colton
- oliver
- spencer
- ciro
- gene
- luciano
allu

My pets