✎ kalon adopts development event

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

✎ kalon adopts development event

Postby angelshy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:20 am

what did I make this thread for? wrote:just a storage space of things I've done for the kalon development event !
please no posting here, thank you so much!
all by me unless stated otherwise !

how many tickets/vouchers do I currently have? wrote:can be viewed here !

what is my goal? wrote:currently, the tiny cake (munchkin edit) that costs 3 item vouchers !
- ̗̀ xangel/shy | she/they | my kalons | my charactersx ̖́-
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✑ workshop one - writing prompt

Postby angelshy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:50 am

Workshop One - Writing Prompt

Kalon Name:
Ebony

Link to Kalon:
viewtopic.php?t=3146842

Prompt:
- Had a bad habit of stealing flowers when she was younger
- Has grown out of it now by means of cultivating her own greenhouse
- She currently has only a few friends due to her odd past
- Has found a love for putting together potted plants
- Enjoys finding new and creative ways/places to grow her plants and flowers
- Hence, she has a prowess for developing beneficially conservative recycling habits
- Will gladly sell her surplus seeds to anyone who asks (as long as she sees their motives are good and not purely for profit)
- Delights in good vibes and new ideas —> is mostly philosophical
- Adores anyone who is willing to listen to her talk about her thoughts/feelings
- However, she's often very introverted and takes a bit for her to trust others enough before she can truly open up to them
- Deals with somewhat high levels of stress due to various reasons and is mostly melancholy no matter how hard she tries to stay positive
- Prefers to wear loose, darker-colored clothing and accessories
- Biggest pet peeve is wastefulness
Last edited by angelshy on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✑ workshop one - art prompt

Workshop One - Art Prompt

Kalon Name:
Arella

Link to Kalon:
viewtopic.php?t=3201849

Drawing:
( ^^ please click to see clearer b&w version, thank you ! )
Last edited by angelshy on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✑ workshop one - day one exercise

Workshop One - Day One Exercise

What is your Kalon’s first, middle, and last name (if they have one)?
First - Jessica
Middle - (it's only an initial, even her parents don't quite remember what it stands for) P.
Last - Fieldman

Does your Kalon have a human appearance as well? If so, what do they look like?
I've thought about her human appearance a few times, but it's always rather iffy . . . although all I know for sure is that her humanized self has poliosis. She's short/stocky as a human girl with very curly hair and multiple freckles lining the crescent curve right below each of her eyes. Her skin's fair and tanned in a few places, but other than that, that's all I've got for Jessica's human form for the time being ;u;

Does you Kalon have any family members? If so, blood related or adopted?
Yes! Although they aren't official Kalons, Jessica does have both her parents! (she's not adopted though)

Who is your Kalon the closest too? Why?
Jessica is probably closest to her best friends Winnie and Laura! They have so much in common with each other and are often referred to as the "peachy pink squad" due to their shared interest in peaches and the color pink cx
Jessica includes them in a lot of her YouTube videos on her channel, hence most of her vlogs or the challenges she decides to do are in accompaniment with Winnie and Laura. It's quite difficult to distinguish which she is closer to due to the three of them almost always seen together. They're like the three musketeers . . . except more pink!

What sort of occupation does your Kalon have? Do they enjoy it?
Ahh yes! As mentioned about, Jessica is a YouTuber, a famous one, with millions of subscribers on her channel. Due to this, she's also popular on other forms of social media which she runs. Along with being a famous YouTuber where she's most well known for doing LPs (let's play) for Kims (Kalon version of Sims) and vlogging, she's also an amateur animator as an apprentice to Quintion (a skilled digital artist) and acts like the older brother Jessica wished she had. She most definitely enjoys her job! She deems it's truly amazing that she gets paid for making quality content through her videos! And what's more, she knows how to make stellar intros and outros for her YouTube videos with her (improving) animating prowess.

List some of your Kalons likes and dislikes and give an explanation as to why.
Some things Jessica likes are . . .
Stars - There's so many of them! All filling up that vast sky and always shifting! She still can't fathom how awe-inspiring they are to her. Most of her vlogs feature the stars due to her enjoyment vlogging while she camps.
Reading - All those libraries and they're nearly all forgotten now with the new age of technology and such. She should know since she's a huge part of it and all as a social media influencer due to her popularity of different platforms. But, since she was a kit, Jessica has always loved stories found within books and tries her best to encourage her viewers to keep on reading!
Cuddling (esp. during movies) - Have you seen her? She's fluffy and she's discovered that when she hugs others, for them, it's the best feeling in the world, and honestly, she loves the feeling too! Why not combine it with one of her favorite hobbies? Watching movies of course! Cuddling during movies with snacks piled about, snuggled in blankets, and flopped on pillows is the best.
Mangos, peaches, literally fruits in general - When she was younger, her family introduced her to fruits early on and ever since, she's cherished all their sweetness and always has for as long as she can remember!
Origami - As a kit who finished her homework somewhat quickly, she had bit of free time which she was allowed to spend with extra paper from her schoolwork. Often they'd be papers she ended up not using and would be recycled anyway, so she made use of them by folding them about into all sorts of origami figures! Her all time favorite to fold is a paper boat c;
Some things Jessica dislikes are . . .
Ginger and Eggplant - At the moment, all she truly despises are those two food items. No one really knows why though. Maybe it's just an acquired taste? Who knows? Just as long as you don't offer them to her.

What is your Kalons biggest weakness and strength?
Jessica's biggest weakness is her occasional possessiveness while her biggest strength is her never failing creativity which is quite useful when she's required to think up ideas for new videos daily!
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✑ workshop one - day two exercise

Postby angelshy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:15 pm

Workshop One - Day Two Exercise

Kalon Name:
Pilot

Link to Kalon:
viewtopic.php?t=3337761

Write about a time when your Kalon(s) lost something important or someone close to them:
Pilot will never forget the day he lost the cassette from Helios.

It was April of the previous year. The time of April's showers, a rather gloomy season. But then again, every season was considered gloomy by the melancholy Pilot with his ever-drooping eyes. It was this day when he had forgotten his coat and was reluctantly forced to trudge through the light rainfall which, for some reason, irked him so much. It was nearly midnight on this Friday yet Pilot could still make his way with ease as the moonlight shone on the puddles dabbled across the pavement on the sidewalk illuminating the less than satisfactory path he would have to take. Grudgingly, he recoiled slightly as he stepped in the frigid water puddles and it readily seeped into his already sodden fur. With a sullen huff, Pilot continued on his way to his record shop. He had an appointment which, in all the time he had been attending to it, was never late to. Almost absentmindedly and regretting it nearly after, he brought his left forepaw in one swift motion to his face to inquire the time displayed upon his watch hence causing a ricochet of droplets to shower his face and leap into his eyes. Now in a menacingly worse mood than before, Pilot shook his head quickly and hurriedly made a dash for the foggy glow of the entrance to his shop. It was already in sight through his misty vision and in his rush, he had nearly tripped on the curb on his way to the door.

After hastily patting away the wet from his sopping fur on the threadbare 'welcome' mat, Pilot made an ungraceful scramble towards the counter at the back of his store where, sure enough, his best friend was waiting. "Hey Hel, sorry I'm la―" Helios waved a paw at Pilot as he arrived at the counter completely winded from his sudden sprint, "Yeah yeah ok. Come on then . . ." Now mildly panting, Pilot dipped his head beneath his counter and shuffled around for the space of about two minutes. When his blue tufted head finally reappeared from under, he was tenderly holding a record in both his paws. To his bewilderment, the moment Helios saw him come up, he promptly swapped the record with something else which definitely did not seem like a record, then turned without hesitation and bolted out the door with quick pawsteps, his ironically balloon-emblazoned tail bobbing up and down as he fled. For a second, Pilot stood frozen in place watching Helios' flopping ears disappear round the corner while blatantly ignoring a customer nearby who was shyly asking him where the restroom was. Once recollecting himself, he directed the anxious customer and glimpsed what was left in his paws.

A cassette. Helios had left him a cassette. All the times he and Helios had met with each other at his record shop to swap music, he would always hand over a record while Helios, in turn, would hand him a CD. But, never a cassette! Blinking away a thin line of water which has managed to trickle its way past his lashes and into his eye, Pilot swept aside his still dripping short hair and once again dipped his head to shuffle beneath his counter. It must be here somewhere he thought as excitement began to build within him . . .

Ah ha! Pilot heaved a dusty radio cassette player he had stashed a long time ago onto the desk which then caused a layer of its debris to cloud about and coat the surface of his counter. However, Pilot took no notice of the abrupt mess he had made and the curious looks he was receiving from the last two late-night customers still milling around his store. The two Kalons stole an inquisitive glance at one another, then scurried out together with the lingering thoughts of returning again later in the day leaving Pilot by himself to close up shop.

Carefully placing the cassette into the player and clicking it into place, not realizing how cold he actually was, with a quivering paw, Pilot pressed the 'play' button. Shivers came in waves as the sound of Helios' singing flooded Pilot's ears and he was utterly dumbfounded. There he sat, listening to the entire recording until the wall clock above him read 1AM. With a sense of renewed
exhilaration, Pilot scrabbled about his now cluttered counter and collected the cassette from its place inside the player and held firm to it as he gathered a few untidy folders with edges of papers peeping out the sides then tore past the doors in a posthaste fashion once again met with the icy rain.

As Pilot ran nimbly down the sidewalk, he no longer bothered about the puddles he splashed in as he passed by. He had a spark in his eye still stricken by the disbelief that it really was Helios singing on that cassette! He had never heard Helios sing before and he really wished he had sooner! Why did that Kalon keep his talents hidden? All the way to his house, Pilot thought of all the possibilities this meant for his best friend. He could end up having his own record! Think of that!

But, the instant Pilot reached his home, the feeling of weight was no longer . . .
His folders were still held in his arm, but something else, he swore something else was held in his other paw . . .

The cassette! Why, where had it gone?

Thrown into a sudden sense of panic, Pilot tossed the folders aside and searched his front door. He searched his house although it was rather pointless after the fact that he had just arrived. He searched the first few blocks leading up to his doorstep. Then, he saw the rain become heavier and he knew it was hopeless. He had been so busy thinking about it that he hadn't noticed when it had slipped from his grasp during his mad rush for home. It was probably being swept away by the water now, being sploshed around by other pawsteps, late-night travelers. A vehicle might've already run over it. Someone might have picked it up only to sadly upturn it and see the water springing from within, a sure sign that there would be no use in trying to listen to its contents. Pilot thought of all of these possibilities. He thought then stared for a moment longer out onto the street listening to the pattering of the rain as the shower strengthened into a mighty tempest. With a morose sigh and a crinkling of the brow, Pilot became furious with himself for being so reckless and thought of the waste imagining all the courage it must've took for Helios to bring himself to record that. Pilot deemed he was a terrible terrible friend and sulkily returned to his house to retire for the night, knowing very well that he wouldn't fall asleep till far later as he knew a restless night would accompany him while he would toss and turn lamentably upon his bed.
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✑ workshop one - day three exercise

Postby angelshy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:55 pm

Workshop One - Day Three Exercise

Kalon Name:
Salem

Link to Kalon:
viewtopic.php?t=3357870

Do they keep promises, or break them? Why?
Yes! One of his traits which he is very well known for is his trustworthiness. Currently working in his profession as a doctor, it's important to him to not give false hope to his patients with promises having the prospect of not being true. Phrases such as "I promise you'll get better!" or "I promise it'll be easy and painless!" aren't such to be taken lightly by Salem and he makes sure he tells of the truth, no matter how it might hurt, in order to maintain the integrity of his work. Besides this, his daily promises such as "I promise I'll meet you there in 5!" or "I promise I won't forget to . . ." aren't taken lightly either! If he says something, he'll one hundred percent follow through with it. He knows the feeling of being promised something to and depending so much on it only to have it not happen―it's absolutely one of the worst feelings in the world in his opinion.

Are they a leader, follower, or loner? Why?
In all honesty, Salem is a bit of a leader and a follower. In the sense of being a leader, he leads the other doctors who work alongside him at times as well as the nurses who assist him in certain things. He's skilled in giving directions, hence others are able to follow him with ease. However, in his field of work, there are times when he's required to consult others of a higher professional level with more experience than he for advice. At times, he will follow the guidance shared with him by his (romantic) partner Rosalie and, even at his ripe grown-up age, Salem will never stop obeying his parents! c; Yet, although Salem is obliged to follow the code of medicine which is heeded by all doctors, some aspects of the system may disagree with his own views. Hence, although he's a loyal follower, he's a leader when it comes to proposing what he thinks should change in the system despite his demure nature.

If they could change one thing in their past, what would it be and why?
One thing he would change (if he could) in the past was the moment he first met Rosalie. Talk about a terrible first impression!

He was visiting Portugal at one point in time to fulfill his duty of attending a conference in Lagos with fellow doctors and decided to stop by a lovely restaurant along the boardwalk he happened to find himself strolling along on his way to the meeting's rendezvous. The restaurant sat atop a dock and the moment he stepped inside, it smelled of the ocean and the fresh, salty way the beach smells. Each window lining the wooden walls overlooked the calmly pulsing water and he instantly found himself to be fond of this little seaside restaurant. Then, quite suddenly, a waitress had approached him with a generous smile and a menu held in her paws. With a startled jerk of his head, as he realized he had gone lost in thought and was staring oddly, Salem faced the waitress with the intention of acknowledging her with an equally dazzling smile . . . but, there he stood frozen as he stared with wonder at her eyes . . . one was green and one was blue . . . he had never seen such a thing before all his life! What a peculiar set of eyes! he thought to himself―but he had in fact not thought this to himself after all. He had said it out loud! In his excitement, Salem had exclaimed quite animatedly the peculiarity of the waitress' eyes and found the whole of the restaurant's customers' eyes to fall upon him. With a fairly chagrined gulp, Salem ducked his head towards the group and shuffled awkwardly with his paws.

A moment which seemed to last forever passed and he couldn't bear it any longer. Swiftly bringing his head back up as smoothly as he could muster with the scrap of dignity he still held, Salem finally brought his furrowed expression to face the waitress once again. To his surprise, he was met with a queer countenance written upon her face. It seemed as if she was about the laugh the way the corner of her mouth was twitching ever so slightly . . .

And so it came, in great gales of the most wonderful laughter that had ever graced Salem's ears. Feeling his cheeks begin to color and with a final nod of his head at the now smiling eyes of the customers seated at the tables within the restaurant, Salem hurried out with a brisk pace wishing he hadn't been such a flustered fool in front of such a large amount of Kalons . . . and that beautiful waitress with her beautiful eyes and beautiful laugh . . .

Do they care what others think of them? Why or why not?
Yes, because since he is a wealthy and established doctor who began from humble beginnings working as an orchardist, a farmer, and a stablehand at a young age, he would like others to know that he is a hard worker and deserves every drop of fortune he now has. He wants other Kalons to view him as one who isn't much different than anyone else. He wants them to understand that he knows of their hardships as well. Salem wishes for the community to see him as a successful individual yet also someone you can confide your problems in, can understand, and help. He'd like to show everyone that, although he used to be clumsy and had a heavy accent of a different sort, these things didn't hinder him from becoming who he is now with a professional air (although he's still clumsy and tries his best not to let slip his awkwardness). Showing signs of seeming out-of-place makes him feel uncomfortable.

Do they tend to argue with others or do they avoid conflict?
Often laid-back and agreeable, Salem will only step in when matters are grave or if he feels it requires his attention. Otherwise, he wishes to stay out of trouble as best he can. Drama and gossip doesn't interest him much and he knows it wouldn't hurt if he was left in the dark just a trifle more than everyone else 'in-the-know.' But, if he were to be discussing things with others, if he knew about the subject of conversation well he would politely persist his points. However, if this isn't the case, he keeps his mind open to avoid conflicting discussion. If Salem wishes to press his own views, he's always courteous.

Are they more spontaneous, or are they the type that always needs a plan?
Oh no, with Salem, there's almost always a plan! Ever since he was a kit, he followed set schedules and has discovered it to be easier than trampling through his days in an unorganized fashion. Now, schedules are an essential part of his especially with the importance of time's preciousness regarding his job. Plus, planning for his vacations, or any other matters, is far less stressful!

Do they have any quirks, mannerisms, habits, or other defining characteristics?
Mannerism - if he's deep in thought, he'll absentmindedly twiddle with the clump of smooth stands of hair that always falls out of his (often a bit over gel-ed) quiff and falls beside his left eye
Habit - if he happens to have a few moments of quiet time (ex: sitting in a waiting room) his mind drifts to the list of many things on his to-do list which leads his mind to go off on varying tangents which always ends up with him worrying about the future
Defining characteristics - he can solve a rubik's cube in less than 26 moves; he enjoys card games with good friends; everyone can agree that he's quite a dashing fellow with an almost smirk-like smile, yet he is completely oblivious to his good looks and the fact that his smile always seems mischievous although it's really just his attempt at feigning confidence to hide his meekness
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✑ workshop one - day four exercise

Postby angelshy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:20 pm

Workshop One - Day Four Exercise

Kalon Name:
Jilo

Link to Kalon:
viewtopic.php?t=3236771

Write about them interacting with their favorite thing:
[ Jilo + the aquarium ]

There were peculiar looks cast towards the glittering Kalon who had entered the aquarium. She sparkled as the piercings lining the curve of her ear twinkled in the onlookers’ eyes. She was wearing earbuds and one was securely placed in her left ear while the ear bud meant for her right ear was hanging from which the faint sound of blasting music could be heard from it. Her stitched lips were pursed as she inspected the fee which she ought to pay to the Kalon at the counter. The Kalon was smiling warmly, but Jilo took notice of the condescending stares she was receiving and feigned a hardened expression at his kind squinting eyes, trying her best to appear unfazed.

“I’m only here to visit the aquarium. I don’t want to pet the stingrays, I don’t want to hold the starfish, I don’t want to feed the dolphins, or whatever else you’re trying to get me to do. I’m only here to visit the aquarium. I’m not paying that fee.”
“But ma’am―”
“I won’t.”
“Very well ma'am.”

The Kalon’s beaming countenance fell as the corners of his mouth drooped and Jilo narrowed her eyes further, fully aware of the stares burning into the back of her head and neck. He slowly replaced the fee sitting below her nose with the smaller fee meant only for the aquarium. Then, his pace quickened as he felt Jilo’s unwavering eyes following his movements and sensed her impatience as he plucked a wristband from a drawer. The moment he had finished hastily placed it around her wrist, Jilo spun round her paws and almost savagely ripped it from her wrist in one swift motion leaving the Kalon at the counter to gape in shock at the wristband dangling from her teeth. She saw him attempt to speak, but silenced him quickly as she strode to a trash bin nearby and vehemently spat the wristband into it. Throwing him and the appalled onlookers one last flaming glare, Jilo continued on her way to the aquarium, her ears occasionally tugging backwards to catch their whispers.

But, as she trod farther and farther away from the scene at the front desk, Jilo felt the back of her bristling neck begin to lie flat and her racing heartbeat slowing to a steady pace. After Jilo quickly stuffed away her earbuds and had briskly scoped the vicinity she was currently in, in the middle of a curving hallway which led to the main aquarium, she took note of the few Kalons around and broke into a sprint. The faint suggestion of a smile tugged at her stitched lips as Kalons blinked when her glinting figure bounded past them.

Not many things gave Jilo joy in life, but something about the aquarium did. There they were, all those marine animals―amphibians, birds, bony fish, cartilaginous fish, invertebrate, mammals, reptiles―Oh gosh Jilo thought to herself with a start I didn't know I knew all that . . .

It was quite a sight to witness her sparkly frame throw herself upon the enclosure as if she were a kit again, her nose pressed delightedly against the glass as her eyes followed the calmly swimming figures. Her eyes never left the water tank as she continued through the halls as the enclosure was soon above her and she entered a hallway in which she was surrounded with glass. She was walking upon glass, the archway above her was glass, on both sides were glass―all filled with the aquarium creatures. Jilo ventured about blithely, now too absorbed in them she was able to completely disregard anymore stares and mutterings under judgmental breathes.

She continued on through the winding pathways past the penguins engaged in play, past the sea lions barking happily, past the smaller tanks enclosing seahorses and starfish and the like, even past the dolphins until she arrived at her favorite part of the aquarium. The beluga whales' enclosure. Kalons were milling around her searching for a spot at the glass in the hope of glimpsing the whales up close. Her spirits falling slightly, Jilo trotted past the thronging Kalons and their excitable kits till she found herself tearing down the hallways again.

She would have run straight out if it weren't for the calf.

There, at the very end of the stretch of glass was a beluga whale calf swimming on its own. Her eyes drawn to it, Jilo halted and steadily approached the glass surface. The calf squeaked merrily, swam in a circle then returned to peer at Jilo as she facetiously attempted at whistling and failed miserably. In response, the calf whistled gaily staying a moment longer then swam away to re-accompany it's mother. Jilo fancied it had laughed at her and could not suppress the giggle which had escaped from her puckered lips as she continued trying to whistle all the while as she ventured out of the aquarium and back home.

- - -

Workshop One - Day Four Exercise

Kalon Name:
Rooney ❝Roo❞

Link to Kalon:
viewtopic.php?t=3386805

Draw them interacting with their favorite thing:
[ Roo + a pair of orange rainboots ]

angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✑ workshop two - writing prompt

Postby angelshy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:30 pm

Workshop Two - Writing Prompt

Kalon Name:
Juliet

Link to Kalon:
viewtopic.php?t=3303790

Prompt:
Where she comes from, Juliet's childhood was a quite a shaky one. Her family never really did settle, so they were always moving around from different places and Juliet learned to never get too attached to each new place they would temporarily camp out at. This life as a nomad, however, didn't grow on Juliet the way her parents thought it would. At a young age, she was usually a vibrant Kalon who would find joy in the company of new surroundings and different Kalons to meet. But, as time wore on, the excitement of it was all dwindling away in her eyes. Juliet found it hard to keep starting fresh and new whenever they moved again when she had to make new friends and beginning new relationships. She wanted something permanent—something she could hold on to—even when moving about.

This, she soon discovered to be, was paper doll making. When crossing a certain village in which mostly all the residents were artisans, Juliet found a paper doll lying in the dust, a reject from one of the craft stands near the roadway. It sparked ideas in her mind, and with the gathered knowledge of her previous travels, she made it into her special hobby turned into a way for her to make a living and earn for her family. Juliet's paper doll designs are considered unique and rare due to only certain places able to buy it because of her nomadic lifestyle. Through the years, they have grown popular and are in demand even over seas where news have traveled about Juliet's famous paper dolls, which was so remarkable because they were made by such a young Kalon.

Although, from this success Juliet still seeked more. She knew she had a talent with crafting these paper dolls, but she still wanted something else. It was when her family finally decided that Juliet should be properly educated was when things changed for her and she was closer than ever to finding the closure she desired so much.

After deciding that home schooling and traveling wasn't benefiting Juliet enough, her parents halted her nomadic life with them. Leaving her in the care of her multiple older cousins, Juliet's parents continued on their moving while Juliet stayed behind, finally settled in a place to stay. Juliet was soon enrolled into school where she was sidled into a classroom full of older Kalons, none of which were her age. It wasn't long before she began to get picked on for being the runt of her fellow students and it became clear to her that she would have no friends at school. This toughened her normal demure state and Juliet adapted to the harshness of her classmates. Soon enough, she was a regular at the principal's office, being constantly called in for being too rowdy with her words and actions in which she threw witty comebacks as well as bloody-nose-causing punches. It was then determined by her cousins that if Juliet was leaning towards violence, might as well make use of it through discipline. Juliet was enrolled into boxing and martial arts classes where she trains long and hard for many hours after school. No one messed around with her any longer when she returned to school and rumors spread about how she somehow had the strength of ten Kalons.

The school feared her so much that the principal had to advise her cousins to switch her to a different school. With a newly reformed headstrong mind and powerful ideas brewing in her brain, Juliet entered her new school with a confident air. This time, she was correctly placed with care into a class with those her own age. This way, the Kalons in her class admired the beauty in her skill with paper dolls as well as her ability to defend them all with perhaps only one or two kicks and punches. Bullies feared her as she quickly established to all that bullies would not be tolerated. Juliet was an independent being who had a soft spot for victims of bullies and would do anything for her friends.
Last edited by angelshy on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✑ workshop two - art prompt

Postby angelshy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:33 pm

Workshop Two - Art Prompt

Kalon Name:
Winnie (short for Winifred)

Link to Kalon:
viewtopic.php?t=3408014

Drawing:
The first time she tried a peach! Get it? Cause her tail shine is a peach? It really happened though! cx

Last edited by angelshy on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✑ workshop two - day one exercise

Postby angelshy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:35 pm

Workshop Two - Day One Exercise

Kalon Name:
Edmund

Link to Kalon:
viewtopic.php?t=3269647

Where do they live and what is the geography like?
His original home was in a kingdom with many rolling hills and much greenery. There were roads of course and surrounding forests. The crops were prosperous . . .

However his kingdom was burned down and Edmund now resides in the woods near the remains of his late kingdom.

What is the society like there, is there a hierarchy?
Yes! Royal hierarchy in his kingdom where the King and Queen ruled alongside him, the Prince. However, when both passed, Edmund was left to rule in which an enemy kingdom took advantage of his inexperience as ruler in which they attacked and burned this new kingdom of his.

Now, Edmund resides with a different royal family as an esteemed guest and falls in line with their hierarchy.

What kind of technology does the world possess: modern, medieval, fantasy, etc.?
Medieval and fantasy technology while an AU I have planned has Edmund in a modern kingdom.

Do many or only a few people live here?
In the kingdom that used to be, there were many Kalons living under Prince Edmund's rule.

Where he now lives, the royal family he's with is rather smaller in ratio to the Kalons in the previous kingdom.

Is the history the same as our world, or is it different? If different, how?
Yes, different! It consists of medieval history as well as elements of fantasy history which involves powerful wizards, witches, magical swords/shields, etc.!

Is your Kalon(s) considered lower, middle, or upper class?
Upper class—he's royalty!

What sort of language(s) is commonly spoken here?
I haven't thought of them speaking any other languages besides English, but maybe some have taken up learning Latin in order to use them for magical incantations or the sort.
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me