My random writing

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

My random writing

Postby annaebell » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:26 am

This is just where I am going to write. These stories will be about pretty much anything and mostly random. Some of these may include some of my characters from here.

Feel free to book mark but please refrain from posting.
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My random writing

Postby annaebell » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:33 am

Characters :: Tora, Raz, Talgo

Tora was slowly padding his way through the Tangled Woods, his familiar, Raz was seated on his back with a moderately sized bag that had many items essential to both of their survival inside on his lap. Raz began to mindlessly looking through the bag in attempt to pass the time.

Tora soon came upon the Foxfire Brambles and stopped.
"That's no good," Tora sighed seeing that he was way to large to make his way through the brambles unharmed, "I best go look for another way around." Raz looked up from his search and spoke up,
"Maybe you can fly above the brambles!" Tora looked above himself but saw that the sky was blocked out by dwindling ever-greens.
"If I try I will surely catch my wings on the trees," Tora retorted, "We will have to go by foot."

Tora turned away from the brambles and began to walk away to seek another path when a small voice, that was only just audible to one of the pair, let out a cry for help.
"Tora!" Raz quickly slung the bag over his shoulder and climbed up Tora's neck so that he was perched between Tora's antlers, "Did you hear that cry?" Tora became confused.
"A cry? Raz you truly are going crazy," Tora let out a small laugh.
"no no no! I swear! I head something cry out from the brambles!" Raz urgently replied. Just as Tora was about to reply the unknown creature let out a cry again but this time it was ever so slightly louder. Tora heard it this time.
"That sounds like a hatchling!" Tora Gasped, "Quickly, place the bag around my antler. I am going to lift you over the brambles to see if that cry is indeed from a hatchling."

As Tora turned back to face the brambles Raz took the bag from his shoulder and placed it on the dragon's antler. He then slid down Tora's neck and onto his back. Tora the wrapped his tail around Raz's waist and lifted him above the brambles so that the creature was in sight.
"It is a hatchling!" Raz exclaimed, "If you lower me a little I can get them free!" Tora did as suggested and lowered his tail ever so slightly so that Raz could reach the hatchling.

Raz used his claws to cut away the brambles and free the young dragon. Once all the brambles were removed Raz looked at the hatchling. The poor dragon was covered in cuts from the brambles, his own blood covered his normally bright scales. Raz carefully wrapped his tail and arms around the hatchling.
"You can pull me back now," Raz called out to Tora.

Tora brought Raz and the hatchling back and placed them down on the ground next to him. Raz placed the hatchling down on the ground and then turned back to Tora and began to climb back up to grab the bag that was hug up on the dragon's antlers. The small hatchling let out a squeak and attempted to stand up but Tora gently pushed them back down with one of his front paws so that they were lying down again.
"There there little hatchling, you must rest and we must bandage you up," Tora softly spoke to the injured hatchling.

Raz came back to the hatchling with the bag over his shoulder and some bandages in his hands.
"Could you lift the hatchling up so I can properly put these on?" Raz said to Tora as he motioned to the bandages in his hands.
"Sure, just give me a moment," Tora replied while he moved so that he was closer to the hatchling and then he sat back onto his back legs and used his front paws to lift the hatchling off the ground.
"Thank you," Raz thanked Tora as he wrapped the fabric around the hatchlings wounds.

As soon as all the wounds had bee wrapped Raz placed any of the left over bandages back into the bag. Tora also placed the hatchling back onto the ground.
"It's about time that we get going," Tora stated as he laid down on the ground, "Place the hatchling on my back and we can continue our journey." Raz nodded and carefully lifted the hatchling up and placed him onto Tora's back as instructed. Raz then joined the hatchling and held onto them so that they would not fall off.
"Let's get going then," Raz said.
"Alright, make sure the hatchling doesn't fall," Tora spoke as he got up and began to walk away from the brambles off to continue looking for a clan.
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaebell » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:00 am

Characters :: Coral, Aralia

This post will contain a series of letters showing how coral and their mate got together.

-x-x-

Dear Coral,
You do not know me but I know you.
I know the way your fins shine bright like a diamond when you swim under the water.
I know the way your fur is soft and fluffy.
I know the way the gem glows on your shoulder.
It make you the light of my life.
I love all these things about you and yet I am too shy to say them out loud.
I wish I could, I really do. Maybe one day we can meet and I can say how much I love you in person.

I love you my dearest Coral.
- A poet

-x-x-

Dear Poet,
It was a surprise to read your letter. I am not worthy of the words that you used for me. I am not worthy of any good words

I'm sure you can find someone better than me to love more suited to your love. I don't deserve your love. You must keep it for a Lykaio that has earned it and has lived a fulfilling life. Someone that is not me.

- Coral

-x-x-

My dearest Coral,
You deserve so much more than just my love! I would give you the moon if I could hold it in my paws. I would give all the starts in the sky for your happiness my love.

Please Forget about anybody else, my heart wants beats only for you and you alone. I can not make my eyes see anyone but you my dear. You cloud my vision with your beauty. I wish I could show you who I am so that you can believe that you ARE loved by someone and that they would share their life with you.

I really truly do.
- A poet

-x-x-

Dear poet,
If that is how you truly feel them meet me by my cave tomorrow at sun rise. If you do not come I will take the words that you have sent me as lies.

I secretly hope they are not
- Coral
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaebell » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:38 am

Characters :: Typha, Calla and Dracaena

WIP - - WIP - - WIP

Two young Lykaios began their day as usual.
"Typha! Time to wake up!" Calla spoke in attempt to wake up the sleeping Lykaio, "Quickly, before the bears come!"
Typha quickly shot up, "I'm awake!"
"Good," Calla replied placing a small bag of clams into Typha's paws. She then picked up another bag.
"Are we really moving again?" Typha asked. Calla nodded and helped him up.
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me