Sweetnose Mastiff #57 by Neah

Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sweetnose Mastiff #57

Postby Neah » Mon May 29, 2017 9:16 am

About Sweetnose Mastiffs wrote:Sweetnose Mastiffs are a large working breed that are guard, hunting, and companion dogs. They require a fair amount of energy, meaning they are not suitable for sitting in a home all day unless the owner expects chewed up furniture. Sweetnose Mastiffs are very affectionate and friendly, although generally intimidating; they are quite intelligent and are eager to please, making them a good pet for those in active lifestyles.

One of our first adopts in the new thread.

the family business. wrote:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name: star
        showname: wandering star
        personality: star is exactly as her name describes: a wanderer. travelling is her favorite activity, and an extremely important part of her life. attention is something she thoroughly enjoys, yet she is capable of going without it if she feels it is not required. independent and fiery, if star is upset about something, you'll know it almost instantly. she adores practically every single possible weather outcome, ranging from thunder storms to a blizzard, as afterward she is free to dive head-first into a snowbank. athletic and stubborn when it comes to getting her way, star makes quite the companion with her quick-to-snap temper and you'll soon notice she finds it hard to trust others, and she isn't afraid to voice her opinion on a subject she deems important enough to discuss.
        likes: star enjoys being able to travel alongside those she loves. family is a huge part of her life, and it has always been that way. she enjoys being free, out in the forest or hiking along mountain ranges. it gives her a sense of freedom and makes her feel invincible. her favorite thing to do however is kick back and watch the stars around a warm bonfire with a soft blanket draped around her, listening to the stories being told while gorging on the remnants of the campfire food under the cover of the star-speckled sky.
        dislikes: star despises being inside. if she isn't outside, there is a good chance she isn't happy at all about it. when it comes to being inside, she parades about in a silent rage, pacing in small circles as she waits her next adventure. star can sometimes be a bit of a diva when she doesn't receive the attention she believes she deserves, but all is forgiven once she gets a good belly rub and a few treats in exchange for her troubles. her strongest dislike however, is being ignored or left alone, as it makes her feel anxious.

accessories: her collar

Genotype:
kk / mcmc / EmEm / bb / DD / slsl / AsaAsa / CeCe / SSw / mm / hh / twtw / rr / TsTi / gg / uu / ww

Phenotype:
Cream with liver saddle and mask and dalmatian ticking.
Last edited by Neah on Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✯ Wandering Star ✯

Postby the family business. » Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 am

personality: star is exactly as her name describes: a wanderer. travelling is her favorite activity, and an extremely important part of her life. attention is something she thoroughly enjoys, yet she is capable of going without it if she feels it is not required. independent and fiery, if star is upset about something, you'll know it almost instantly. she adores practically every single possible weather outcome, ranging from thunder storms to a blizzard, as afterward she is free to dive head-first into a snowbank. athletic and stubborn when it comes to getting her way, star makes quite the companion with her quick-to-snap temper and you'll soon notice she finds it hard to trust others, and she isn't afraid to voice her opinion on a subject she deems important enough to discuss.
        likes: star enjoys being able to travel alongside those she loves. family is a huge part of her life, and it has always been that way. she enjoys being free, out in the forest or hiking along mountain ranges. it gives her a sense of freedom and makes her feel invincible. her favorite thing to do however is kick back and watch the stars around a warm bonfire with a soft blanket draped around her, listening to the stories being told while gorging on the remnants of the campfire food under the cover of the star-speckled sky.
        dislikes: star despises being inside. if she isn't outside, there is a good chance she isn't happy at all about it. when it comes to being inside, she parades about in a silent rage, pacing in small circles as she waits her next adventure. star can sometimes be a bit of a diva when she doesn't receive the attention she believes she deserves, but all is forgiven once she gets a good belly rub and a few treats in exchange for her troubles. her strongest dislike however, is being ignored or left alone, as it makes her feel anxious.

Last edited by the family business. on Mon May 29, 2017 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
the family business.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetnose Mastiff #57

Postby Amymay99 » Mon May 29, 2017 9:50 am

Call Name: Lionel
Showname: Lion For A Day
Personality:
Lionel is overly excitable, he is here one second and gone the next.
He enjoys really long walks and chasing squirrels, not that the squirrels enjoy it...

Lionel is the type of dog that you have to spend a fortune on toys for as he rips
them apart with in minuets, the stronger the toy the more determined he is to kill it.

He loves attention and will quite happily let you rub his tummy for hours on end. This favourite tickle spot is just behind his left ear.
Last edited by Amymay99 on Tue May 30, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Tue May 30, 2017 10:08 am

marking / bumping this up ^^
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Tue May 30, 2017 11:44 am

Call Name: Arien
Showname: Aye Aye, Captain!
Personality: Arien is someone who'd follow everyone's footsteps. He'll do whatever the others do. Although would enjoy leading, but he's too afraid to do so. Arien just doesn't like the thought of controlling what happens, especially if he's going to mess up. He panics when he's selected to lead, and will be under the distinct feeling of pressure.
;;
Even though Arien follows in fairly large groups, he wouldn't completely be labeled as an extrovert. Sure, he does hang around a bunch of other beings, but Arien doesn't exactly bring up a conversation with all of them. In fact, you'll need to start up a conversation with him if you really want to talk to him, since Arien most likely won't do so himself.
;;
Arien may or may not be what you call a dreamer. Arien likes to snap out of reality with staring off into space, making up his own little fantasy world that he isn't too afraid to lead in. It's his personal excuse to get away from everything that surrounds him, and day-dreaming as well as just dreaming makes his feel nice. He likes to day-dream more, since he actually can take control of what is happening, but either is fine.
;;
Arien doesn't like to admit he has separation anxiety. If he's left all alone without anyone he trusts near him, he starts to freak and start ripping up everything in sight. Even his favourite toy in some cases. Ripping everything up might bug you, but Arien can't exactly help it. He has this urge to, or else he feels like he's going to live his life lonely forever
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✯ Wandering Star ✯

Postby Neah » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:42 am

the family business. wrote:

I liked your personality for the babe, and the extras you included. ^^ Take good care of her.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:09 pm

crim and i are looking through the dogs and fixing genes if needed!
      please copy/paste these new ones in when you get the chance!

phenotype: Masked Liver Cream Creeping Tan with Dalmatian Spotting
      genotype: kk/mcmc/EmEm/bb/DD/SlSl/atat/CeCe/SwS/mm/hh/twtw/Tst/gg/uu/ww
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me