Sweetnose Mastiff #056 by tea!

Based on Click to view
Artist tea! [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sweetnose Mastiff #056

Postby tea! » Mon May 29, 2017 9:15 am

About Sweetness Mastiffs wrote:Sweetnose Mastiffs are a large working breed that are guard, hunting, and companion dogs. They require a fair amount of energy, meaning they are not suitable for sitting in a home all day unless the owner expects chewed up furniture. Sweetnose Mastiffs are very affectionate and friendly, although generally intimidating; they are quite intelligent and are eager to please, making them a good pet for those in active lifestyles.

woo first adopt for the re-opening of this breed !

For this one, I'd like to make it a mini-impress me !

You have 3 days ( 72 hours ) to add as much info as you'd like !

Heres the thing, the completed form must be equal to or under 1000 words
( call name, show name, gender, height, weight, genotype and phenotype do not count )

heres a skeleton form :

Code: Select all
[b]Call Name :[/b]

[b]Showname :[/b]

[b]Gender :[/b]

[b]Height :[/b]
27 in.
[b]Weight :[/b]
107 lbs.
[b]Genotype :[/b]
Kbrk / McMc / EE / BB / dd / slsl / AyAsa / CchCe / SiSi / mm / hh / Twtw / rr / TTi / gg / uu / ww
[b]Phenotype :[/b]
Fawn with blue brindle and ticked irish

art above by fiskko @ da

tea!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetnose Mastiff #056

Postby Amymay99 » Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 am

Call Name :
Iris
Showname :
Made To Be Broken
Height :
27 in.
Weight :
107 lbs.
Genotype :
Kbrk / McMc / EE / BB / dd / slsl / AyAsa / CchCe / SiSi / mm / hh / Twtw / rr / TTi / gg / uu / ww
Phenotype :
Personality:
Iris is a sweet mastiff, caring and honest she will often be by your side.
Relationships:
Brynn - Brynn is a rescue who is very nervous around others, Iris senses this in him and will stand by him. The pair are often seen together as she calms him down considerably.
- Warmth, particularly the fire
- Classical Music
- Brynn
Dislikes:
- When people are visibly stressed or hurt
- Water
- Milk bones
- Loud Noises
Last edited by Amymay99 on Tue May 30, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ Ethereal Beauty ✧

Postby the family business. » Mon May 29, 2017 9:48 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name: celeste
        showname: ethereal beauty
        height: 27 inches
        weight: 107 pounds
        genotype: Kbrk / McMc / EE / BB / dd / slsl / AyAsa / CchCe / SiSi / mm / hh / Twtw / rr / TTi / gg / uu / ww
        phenotype: fawn with blue brindle and ticked irish
        personality: celeste is a vibrant female who can light up the dark for anyone who dares venture close enough to her flame. she is the protector to those who are incapable of protecting themselves, and she does not tolerate bullying whatsoever. If someone is being picked on, she will be at their side in an instant, prepared to defend them from whatever cruel thing the harasser has in store for them. although she pretends to be a prissy, dramatic diva, this faux persona is nothing like the fiery female trapped inside the empty hollow of her chest. ambitious to the core, if celeste wants something, she will do anything in her power to obtain whatever it may be, whether it be the affection of a handsome brute or some new accessory she just has to have. cel prances about, pride and power radiating off of her pelt, yet insecurities eat away at her on the inside. she believes she will never be anything more than a fake, no matter how many times she is reassured that this is not the case. yes, she has her walls up to protect her, but does that make her fake? she believes so. when you adapt to a side persona, after long enough, you begin to believe that is who you are, and this is the same fate that has befallen the beautiful celeste. capable of handling any possible insults thrown at her, the one thing she will not stand for is those she cares for being harmed. you've been told never to pick at a hornet's nest, correct? well the sting of her words are far worse than the sting of those hornets if you deserve the wrath that is sure to be brought down upon you like the familiar strike of lighting. although it remains trapped inside her, celeste has come to realize one thing that makes her whomever she chooses to be. that one thing that has always remained a constant? pilot. it became clear to her a long time ago that she has some unresolved feelings for the brute, yet she hasn't a clue as to further explore them, much less as to how to explain them to her best friend, whom she may be in love with without even realizing it until the very moment it knocked the air from her lungs. cynicism is something that practically runs in her veins; if you are a stranger to her, it is more than likely that her first impression will be that you want something from her, which is not a great way to start off a conversation with this vivacious, blunt, abrasive female. although she tries so very hard, sometimes celeste cannot exactly keep her mouth shut, which can get her into some pretty sticky and uncomfortable situations, but she's been working on it with the help of pilot. she's a work in progress, that much is true, but she's far better off than she was before, and she is proud of it.
        likes: celeste enjoys being admired and looked up to by others. she feels she is a natural-born leader, believing that she could be a good role model; or that at least her outward persona could be. pampering is something cel believes she is entitled to, for who else would deserve it more? she enjoys the changing of the seasons, especially watching as winter changes to spring and nature begins to flourish all over again. her favorite scent is that of the cherry blossoms, and she enjoys watching as they fall from the trees, as it reminds her of the definition of beauty, which is something that will never truly fade.
        dislikes: celeste despises being at the bottom of a priority list. she enjoys being top dog, and anyone who takes that from her is playing a very dangerous game. getting dirty is another strong dislike; anyone to splash her with mud or anything else that would ruin her beautiful coat is surely in for an ear-full afterward. celeste despises being woken up before she wakes up on her own, and anyone to do so is practically signing their will in that very moment, unless it is pilot.
        fears: celeste has an unwavering fear that someday, everyone she loves will abandon her. she has no idea where it came from, but sure enough, it has embedded its talons in her heart and doesn't seem like it will ever leave, no matter how many times she is reassured by those she cares deeply for. another fear she keeps close to her heart is that she will be hurt; she uses sharp words to drive others away when she feels she is coming to care for them too much, just as she attempted to do to pilot, who refused to leave her side no matter how many harsh, ruthless things she spouted at him.
        companion: pilot - pilot is the closest friend celeste has and has ever had; he's been there through every diva fit, every single time she didn't think she was good enough for something, he was there to tell her otherwise. she will protect him from anything and everything, as that is the vow she made to herself the day she realized he wasn't going anywhere, no matter how much she tried to make him. he's become her rock while she suffers through her insecurities, and she has yet to overcome them, but he still remains with her through it all.
        quotes: "she built a cage of ribs and skin, and promptly locked a lion in. It seemed barbaric, to contain a beast, for surely on her heart it'd feast, but contrary wise, the lion was smart, and lived inside her chest to protect her heart."
        "you don't know me at all. what you "know" is only what I choose to show you, so quit judging me based on what you see, there's more to whatever is the real me."
        "I will never forget the moment I realized I loved you."
        theme:
        theme
        accessories: her collar
Last edited by the family business. on Mon May 29, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the family business.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Mon May 29, 2017 12:39 pm

Call Name :
    Calypso

Showname :
    Shooting Star

Height :
    27 in.

Weight :
    107 lbs.

Genotype :

Phenotype :

Personality:
Last edited by ghostie, on Tue May 30, 2017 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Wed May 31, 2017 7:40 am

marking / bumping this kiddo up ^^
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ Ethereal Beauty ✧

Postby tea! » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:10 pm

and the winner is...
    the family business. !!

You developed her so well and I just love everything oh gosh *v* !
    I love how you added quotes and gave her fears aa
    Take care of the cutie <3

the family business. wrote:

name: celeste
        showname: ethereal beauty
        height: 27 inches
        weight: 107 pounds
        genotype: Kbrk / McMc / EE / BB / dd / slsl / AyAsa / CchCe / SiSi / mm / hh / Twtw / rr / TTi / gg / uu / ww
        phenotype: fawn with blue brindle and ticked irish
        personality: celeste is a vibrant female who can light up the dark for anyone who dares venture close enough to her flame. she is the protector to those who are incapable of protecting themselves, and she does not tolerate bullying whatsoever. If someone is being picked on, she will be at their side in an instant, prepared to defend them from whatever cruel thing the harasser has in store for them. although she pretends to be a prissy, dramatic diva, this faux persona is nothing like the fiery female trapped inside the empty hollow of her chest. ambitious to the core, if celeste wants something, she will do anything in her power to obtain whatever it may be, whether it be the affection of a handsome brute or some new accessory she just has to have. cel prances about, pride and power radiating off of her pelt, yet insecurities eat away at her on the inside. she believes she will never be anything more than a fake, no matter how many times she is reassured that this is not the case. yes, she has her walls up to protect her, but does that make her fake? she believes so. when you adapt to a side persona, after long enough, you begin to believe that is who you are, and this is the same fate that has befallen the beautiful celeste. capable of handling any possible insults thrown at her, the one thing she will not stand for is those she cares for being harmed. you've been told never to pick at a hornet's nest, correct? well the sting of her words are far worse than the sting of those hornets if you deserve the wrath that is sure to be brought down upon you like the familiar strike of lighting. although it remains trapped inside her, celeste has come to realize one thing that makes her whomever she chooses to be. that one thing that has always remained a constant? pilot. it became clear to her a long time ago that she has some unresolved feelings for the brute, yet she hasn't a clue as to further explore them, much less as to how to explain them to her best friend, whom she may be in love with without even realizing it until the very moment it knocked the air from her lungs. cynicism is something that practically runs in her veins; if you are a stranger to her, it is more than likely that her first impression will be that you want something from her, which is not a great way to start off a conversation with this vivacious, blunt, abrasive female. although she tries so very hard, sometimes celeste cannot exactly keep her mouth shut, which can get her into some pretty sticky and uncomfortable situations, but she's been working on it with the help of pilot. she's a work in progress, that much is true, but she's far better off than she was before, and she is proud of it.
        likes: celeste enjoys being admired and looked up to by others. she feels she is a natural-born leader, believing that she could be a good role model; or that at least her outward persona could be. pampering is something cel believes she is entitled to, for who else would deserve it more? she enjoys the changing of the seasons, especially watching as winter changes to spring and nature begins to flourish all over again. her favorite scent is that of the cherry blossoms, and she enjoys watching as they fall from the trees, as it reminds her of the definition of beauty, which is something that will never truly fade.
        dislikes: celeste despises being at the bottom of a priority list. she enjoys being top dog, and anyone who takes that from her is playing a very dangerous game. getting dirty is another strong dislike; anyone to splash her with mud or anything else that would ruin her beautiful coat is surely in for an ear-full afterward. celeste despises being woken up before she wakes up on her own, and anyone to do so is practically signing their will in that very moment, unless it is pilot.
        fears: celeste has an unwavering fear that someday, everyone she loves will abandon her. she has no idea where it came from, but sure enough, it has embedded its talons in her heart and doesn't seem like it will ever leave, no matter how many times she is reassured by those she cares deeply for. another fear she keeps close to her heart is that she will be hurt; she uses sharp words to drive others away when she feels she is coming to care for them too much, just as she attempted to do to pilot, who refused to leave her side no matter how many harsh, ruthless things she spouted at him.
        companion: pilot - pilot is the closest friend celeste has and has ever had; he's been there through every diva fit, every single time she didn't think she was good enough for something, he was there to tell her otherwise. she will protect him from anything and everything, as that is the vow she made to herself the day she realized he wasn't going anywhere, no matter how much she tried to make him. he's become her rock while she suffers through her insecurities, and she has yet to overcome them, but he still remains with her through it all.
        quotes: "she built a cage of ribs and skin, and promptly locked a lion in. It seemed barbaric, to contain a beast, for surely on her heart it'd feast, but contrary wise, the lion was smart, and lived inside her chest to protect her heart."
        "you don't know me at all. what you "know" is only what I choose to show you, so quit judging me based on what you see, there's more to whatever is the real me."
        "I will never forget the moment I realized I loved you."
        theme:
        theme
        accessories: her collar

art above by fiskko @ da

tea!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the family business. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:02 pm

aaah, thank you so much <3333
the family business.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:59 pm

crim and i are looking through the dogs and fixing genes if needed!
      please copy/paste these new ones in when you get the chance!
      (also tea could you make the nose isabella colored 8) ty its just lik e a pink color

phenotype: Isabella Brindle Fawn with Ticked Mantle
      genotype: Kbrk/McMc/EE/bb/dd/SlSl/aa/CchCe/SiSi/mm/hh/Twtw/Tt/gg/uu/ww

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

no longer active
avatar - saturnus . sig art - wolberdan
commissions

| DA | I G |

└──────────────────┘

hiraeth + hound