BWSDA Spring Event #005 (BH #095) by Eremite

Based on Click to view
Artist Eremite [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

BWSDA Spring Event #005 (BH #095)

Postby Eremite » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:19 pm

This bab is a gorgeous super fluffy Golden Retriever mix! He had been living on a farm free to roam the land but started causing trouble by chasing livestock and killing small animals such as chickens. Because of his 'free' upbringing he has no manners, knows no boundaries, and has difficulty with other dogs and stranger people. His fluffy bottom ended up here in the shelter and is hoping to find a home experienced with issues of his nature.

Fun fact: The majority of Golden Retrievers are actually brindle or black and tan but the red masking gene (ee) covers it up which is why lots of Golden mixes are brindle, black and tan, or trindle!

Colour: Black and Tan Brindle (Trindle) w. min White
Genotype: KbrKbr/Aya/BB/DD/EmEm/gg/irii/PP/smsx/tt
Stats:
speed- 11
stamina- 14
strength- 17

Code: Select all
[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Dog's Name:[/b]
[b]Other pets and their personalities:[/b]
[b]Are you willing to put in the time and effort to train your new dog?[/b]
[b]Do you know what heartworms are and how they are prevented?[/b]
[b]Are you willing to make any changes or special alterations in order to accommodate any special needs your new dog may have?:[/b]
[b]What may be a reason that you would return this dog?:[/b]
Blame is a coward but self-righteous
A funny little creature hiding out in me
Hate is power with a price tag
A funny little creature screaming out in me
Listen to me
Fear is a liar but he's been right before
If you fight your shadow, you'll get lost in a war
Ambitions a champ, but he's also greedy
Drunk or sober he always wants more
I always want more
I always want more
Lust is beauty in a body bag
A funny little thing that's screaming "Just use me!"

Eremite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BWSDA Spring Event #005 (BH #095)

Postby Xhat » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:42 am

dropping due to loss of interest! unu
Last edited by Xhat on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Xhat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:51 pm

mark
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eremite » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Bump~
Blame is a coward but self-righteous
A funny little creature hiding out in me
Hate is power with a price tag
A funny little creature screaming out in me
Listen to me
Fear is a liar but he's been right before
If you fight your shadow, you'll get lost in a war
Ambitions a champ, but he's also greedy
Drunk or sober he always wants more
I always want more
I always want more
Lust is beauty in a body bag
A funny little thing that's screaming "Just use me!"

Eremite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:45 pm

if this kiddo is still available! I know the event is over, but i'd love to give him a home <3

Owner's Name: kiffell
Dog's Name: FFK's Running Free // Spirit
Other pets and their personalities:
    All my other dogs can be found at my kennel here! Most to all of my dogs are quite calm and mellow, the most being Ash, since he is deaf. Next come my two girls Daisy and Golden, the mother daughter pair is one in the same! Those two behave very well and like to just hang out! Sekketsu is quite calm, she does have some bursts of play energy though. She can be a little wild and a little rowdy when she's been cooped up for too long or when you get her all fired up. But her daughter, Yoru, is way less wild. Yoru likes to spend her days dreaming away. She's one to sleep away her problems rather than facing them head on.
    Rodeo is the mother of the bunch. Keeping everyone in line. Her more mainstream personality is very laid back, she'll be by my side where ever I go! The only time she'll get snappy is when one of the other dogs annoys her, or is annoying someone else. She usually only growl or give a little yap to stop them, but if they don't stop she'll then bark louder or nip their ankles. She isn't a mean dog, just protective of everyone else.
    The more rowdy bunch of dogs are Bandit, Copper, Fox, and Reaper. The most laid back out of the four is Copper, usually only following the other dogs around and not doing much, but the other three are a whole different story. They seem to have a load of energy that never goes away, which is hard to take care of. Of course, their all usually outside so they don't ruin anything, but trying to split them up when its time to come back inside is a mess. Bandit is the loudest, Reaper is the meanest, and Fox is the fastest. By mean, I don't mean like complete biting mean. Reaper just gets very intense when he plays and sometimes it'll lead to injuries/ But they'll race and tackle each other all around the yard all the time!
Are you willing to put in the time and effort to train your new dog?
    Of course! I know getting him used to all the other dogs will be a hassle, but I'm willing to supply the time, effort, and treats needed to get him as used to the dogs as he can be! Of course after that, there is actually training him. Since he is a farm dog, it will be a bit difficult! But I know i'll be able to do it somehow!
Do you know what heartworms are and how they are prevented?
    Yes! Heartworms are parasitic roundworms that causes dirofilariasis. They spread from host to host through mosquitoes. Heartworm preventives come in different forms! First form are monthly chewable pills and topical “spot on” medications. Or instead you can also get an injectable medication that is given every 6 months. Heartworm preventives are available only by prescription from veterinarians!
Are you willing to make any changes or special alterations in order to accommodate any special needs your new dog may have?:
    Yes! Of course! When it comes to new dogs, they are always top priority! I'll try to find ways I can satisfy both the new dog and the dogs I already own! Whether that's separating dogs to keep the one's he is most comfortable with in the same rooms as him, and keeping the ones that aren't away from him. Or getting any special toys and food he may need in order to be healthy! Any special sleeping arrangements or moving situations will be considered as well! If he needs more running space, i'll happily move locations to give it to him!
What may be a reason that you would return this dog?:
    I wouldn't return this dog for the life of me! I want to make sure he is the happiest he is! But of course, not everyone can be happy, so if he just doesn't get along with any of my other dogs or doesn't like the arrangements of things, I'd be forced to return him to make him happy again!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Tue May 26, 2020 7:51 am

good afternoon everyone! I apologize for the delay on this adopt.

with baltic huskies being reopened, I have spoke to CS oekaki staff about these competitions and what to do with them! all unjudged dogs will be transferred over to new lines, and their competitions extended! this being said:

this dog is being temporarily revoked and placed on hold so that they can be transferred for free to the new lines. anyone who was entered in a competition for this dog will still be honored and have their forms automatically counted in the new competition, and will be welcome to edit+add to their forms if they wish!

for dogs that have competitions that will be impossible to judge by someone else other than the artist (such as a guess the genotype), these competitions will be converted into raffles so that everyone who entered will get a chance.

thank you for being patient, we greatly appreciate it! if anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me!
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist