Liberty Mendel (A.K.A. Mercy) by Silver Pandorica

Based on Click to view
Artist Silver Pandorica [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 15 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Liberty Mendel (A.K.A. Mercy)

Postby Silver Pandorica » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:47 pm

Ah, so happy to have gotten this little bab <3 The batch turned out so adorable!

Name: Liberty Chalanda Mendel
Alternate Name: Mercy
Info: Fled home to seek a more adventurous life. She didn't want to stay with her kind (yet rather simple) father, an innkeeper, forever. She knew that if she did, she was destined to the same boring occupation. So Liberty ran as far as she could and ended up sneaking onto a pirate ship. Of course, she didn't know it was a pirate ship. Once they all returned from their plundering, she hid and realized this was no normal vessel. The captain, Wesley Sherlock, was struck on his soft spot once she was found, for he too had fled from his home. So, instead of kicking her out, he took her under his wing as his own and gave her the new name of Mercy. Now, Mercy is a tough girl with a hard exterior and amazing swordsmanship. Wesley is more of her father figure now then her real dad, and she barely remembers her old life anymore.
Personality: Curious at heart with a thirst for adventure, Mercy is always looking for something fun to do or a new place to explore. She is also in charge of planning their attacks on towns and villages due to her intelligence, and prefers strategy over brute force. If she doesn't have to, she'd rather not kill anyone, but will if commanded. Like her biological father, she is kind deep down inside, but that has been hidden over the years. In addition, Mercy does have a way with talking to people and is skilled in the art of persuasion and tricking the mind.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes