Artist cvpidxpng [gallery]
Time spent 11 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Hercules Readoption

Postby cvpidxpng » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:54 am

Yes, the day has come ;-;
    This was my 3rd viscet, and I haven't been giving her love.
    So, as you can see, she's needs a new owner. She has a mate AND a child
    so she has to stay biogically female!
    This is an unlimited impress me, I want her to go to a good home.
    The end date is undecided.

Also, feel free to ask me about questions and such!
    There may or may not be a RU!
Last edited by cvpidxpng on Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hercules Readoption

Postby jolteon » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:57 am

mmhhhhh maybe ;;
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:02 am

whoa.
congrats to the future winner <3
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:46 am

Who are you?

Psh wouldn't you like to know... the name is Hercules, but most call me Herc, just cause it's quicker to say before I knock you out. Some say I'm naturally aggressive as I don't really say anything, just give em' a good hard stare, usually shuts em' up. But if I had to guess your either here because you're unlucky and stumbled upon me or because someone sent you. I'm not afraid of you, or me, I know perfectly well what I'm capable of... do you? Didn't think so. Arrogant... yes, isn't it obvious. Hot-headed, check. Hah some can call me a tomboy, some call me a freak and if I had any friends they'd call me Hercules, because I know when to bring the thunder.

Name:

Hercules, or Herc, whichever is fine by her just as long as you don't look her straight in the eye.

Female

Personality traits:

-Arrogant - Antagonist - hot-headed - mostly antisocial - mentally and physically tough - tomboy - doesn't take any crap - very very gruff with answers - Usually doesn't ask for help - plays it cool in hard situations - trust issues - not always loyal - doesn't snitch if you don't - bad girl type-

Theme Song:

Sexuality:

Bisexual doesn't have a preference on Gender. Looks for risk takers, free-spirited, joksters, someone to talk to, loyal and must be somewhat kind to her and not treat her like total trash.

Relationships:

Toxic (owned by *-wolfs-*)- Toxic and Hercules have a weird connection, both having a weird feeling of love. Toxic looks for substitutes for his one true love Clementine and Hercules had fallen desperately in love with him when she was younger. They both met in an alley way on day when Toxic was thinking of possibly scarring her for fun. When Toxic tried Hercules simply snarled and scarred him back. An instant connection played between the two. For a while Hercules had been hopelessly in love with the brute, but he would never make a move on account of his lost lover Clementine. Hercules grew jealous of this Clementine as she'd never seen her ever show up for Toxic when he needed someone. The two grew up together causing chaos in Hercules local town. One day Hercules had decided that if she wanted Toxic she'd have to go for him and had pulled him in to kiss. Toxic had been taken off guard but none the less kissed her back. After that for about a week the two seemed inseparable, Toxic fawning over Hercules while she acted like she didn't care. But love can crumble and after the week Toxic lost interest his mind shifting back to Clementine. Hercules see's Toxic ever chance she can get, but isn't as into much anymore due to knowing she probably won't get him anytime soon.
Blade(owned by *-wolfs-*)- Hercules had met Blade one time when she had wondered into his father's forest. Blade had pounced on her and was about to kill her when Blade realized she wasn't a monster. Hercules at first was angered and very annoyed with the younger Viscet and how he had over powered her, but Blade somehow made it up to her with various presents. Hercules was intrigued by the male as he had the power to make lavender grow with just the flick of his paw. Blade said the fairies sometimes called him the Lavender Prince. But afraid that Kunal or Uncle Judy would mad Blade had told her she had to leave. Hercules reluctantly obliged, but planned for another meet up. Soon the two were meeting at least once or twice ever three weeks or so. Blade was a big goof ball and tried his hardest to make his father happy or impress his dad. Although Hercules had never seen Kunal the male seemed a tad dull, at least from what Blade explained. Blade had described Kunal as the best father in the world, protecting him, making sure he didn't leave the forest, killing monsters and being so very brave. Hercules didn't care for the over protective fatherly type. But what intrigued her was Jude. Hercules wants to meet the male soon and has plans in the near future to do so.
Sombre(owned by Dragonets-Of-Destiny)- Hercules met Sombre one day when she was attacked by Nightshade for flirting with Amea. Sombre had come out and broken the two girls up, snarling at first but then inviting her in for tea. Hercules received glares and sideways glances from Nightshade while Amea was simply blushing at Hercules sight. Sombre explained that Nightshade was super protective over Amea since the two were like sisters but Hercules knew the look in Nightshade's eyes. Hercules thanked Sombre for the tea and was about to leave when he asked where she stayed. Hercules

Story:

Wip
Last edited by hunny.milk.tea on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:45 am, edited 8 times in total.
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| O S L O | | M I N S K Y ||

Postby crackerbox_palace » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:58 am

xxxxImage
❝ One's destination is not just a place,
but rather a new way of seeing things.
The world is a book, and those who
don't take risks, read only one page. ❞

--

Oslo Minsky, though a viscet, has the strength and the
ability of a golden eagle. At the mercy of Mongolia's
harsh climate, yellow grass, and sheer cold daylight,
no thing that breathes is unsettled, roaming freely.
All excluding Oslo. Mongolia is the only place Oslo
has ever known. She's just about got a sixth sense.
Accompanied by her golden eagle, Altantsetseg,
the two don't follow the river. Each day, they roll the
dice to a big game of survival. No routine, no map,
no planning, this viscet and her avian take risks as
a companionship. These two make mistakes as a
companionship. Oslo is just about the most hardy,
adamant, and loyal viscet that you'll encounter.

xxxxxImage

xxxxOslo Minsky

xxx--

xxxxxImage

xxxxxFemale
xxxxxHeterosexual
xxxxxShe/Her

--

by me

--

|| T A V A N x B O G D , xM O N G O L I A ||

Altantsetseg is a female golden eagle. Oslo is a viscet. Natrually, the two apex predators will fight to the death
in competition for food. Despite the rivalry coded in their blood, Oslo and Altantsetseg rely on each other- and
strictly each other.
--
One single disability cannot be tolerated, not in the role of survival. For a golden eagle to be half blind, for a
viscet to be half deaf, seeing another day is too much to ask for in the Mongolian wilderness. But if the two
join forces, they can be each other's senses.
--
Altantsetseg's right eye has been injured, therefore she cannot see well. Everything she sees is four inches off from
where it actually is. This affects hunting, defending, flying, and dodging. Oslo's left ear droops, but her other perks
up straight. Her left ear is deaf as a result of a fight with a siberian tiger. Oslo has a hard time hearing her prey,
and attackers, as only one of her ears functions correctly.

One faithful day, Oslo and Altantsetseg met, just before the end of Autumn. Oslo noticed Altantsetseg's silver eye,
and Altantsetseg noticed Oslo's unusual ear. It flopped with Oslo's movement as if it were lifeless. The two
pledged to collaborate with one another. They would guide eachother, and substitute the other's lost ability.

Oslo couldn't simply just make Altantsetseg see, like magic. But she had an idea in mind. Oslo was to
coordinate Altantsetseg, so that she would always move four inches to the right when landing, dodging,
or preying on something.
--
Altantsetseg took a while to adjust to the movement pattern. After about a month of crashing into trees,
shifting into mud, and plunging into water, she could fly like there was no tomorrow
--
Oslo's hearing problem started out no better than Altantsetseg's sight. Oslo nor Altantsetseg had a clue what
to do. Oslo noticed when Altantsetseg was on alert, her feathers pricked up. They then realized, the eagle
could deliver signals to Oslo, a signal for threat, and a signal for prey.
--
With the flick of a feather, Oslo would know when to pounce, when to stalk, and when to chase. Over time,
the two became more experienced at hunting than Kalaknov, the siberian tiger who had injured Oslo's ear.
They could catch salmon, chase rabbits, and steal bird eggs.
--
As springtime emerged, the mountain had become more lively than ever before. Oslo and Altantsetseg had
survived the winter, and if they hadn't stumbled paths at the last moment, they may not have. What was
once an alliance had now become a meaningful friendship. Oslo and Altantsetseg realized they needed
one another- not only for a winter food gathering- but for life.

Last edited by crackerbox_palace on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:21 am

AHHH I love her.

-she is a hoarder of small trinkets
-she is a blacksmith
-makes small metal medallions,weapons, and tools
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:45 am

oh, I am so thinking about it... DX

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:54 am

Oml I never thought that one of my dreamies would go up for re-adoption, mark!
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:17 pm

ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ? ɪᴛ'ꜱ.... ʟᴀʏʟɪᴀɴ. ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴀɴ.

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;; ʟᴀʏʟɪᴀɴ
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;; ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
sexuality;; asexual
occupation;; laylian mainly works off of trade, giving things to people in
exchange for other things or money. she also works part-time at a nearby diner to earn some extra cash.
age;; sixteen years in human - in her young adult stage
personality;;
lets just say, laylian doesn't really like talking to people, even though she has to do it to earn a living. she
is quite a recluse, loving to stay by herself and read a book and enjoy some tea. she has social interaction
problems, sometimes getting quite overwhelmed when having to work and socialize. lian depends on her
grey macaw, picasso, for calming herself, and she usually brings him to work (with permission) to keep
herself calm.
laylian is quite sensitive, hating to be yelled at or scolded period. she tries hard to be the best she can be,
which sometimes causes her to get stressed and overworked. she often sees herself as 'not good enough'
and cries on a daily bases. she also hates fighting and will touch anything with a matter of ease.

hobbies;;
laylian often takes out her calm, peaceful self in many different ways. one of her most known hobbies is art.
one of her favourite ways of art is 'collecting' spider webs.
'collecting' spiders is when you get a black piece of canvas and find a spider web. Placing the spider web on
top of the canvas, you then spray it with hairspray, which causes the gorgeous outline to be traced on to the canvas.
laylian often sells her work, as it makes her happy to be able to share her work.

one of laylian's other hobbies is playing piano. she owns a grand piano, her most expensive object, and plays
it daily and quite well.
Last edited by elliott. on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
they/he/she.
leo sun, scorpio moon, sag rising.
discord: ihrtdcoms#4444
stars.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:22 pm

"Please Click for my page, dearys."
Last edited by HellyBoo on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me