Juliet

Postby Sillybob101 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:44 am

✿✿✿

Juliet, flower girl

Name:Juliet
Sexual Orientation: undecided
Career Path: Foods
Ru-ru: Sunset♀;
Loves nothing more than to eat. Sunset is an eater. She especially loves eating with company, whether it be Juliet, another ru-ru, even a rock that has a face drawn on it.

Relationships:
Mate: She is looking
Crush: none yet

Friend(s): Nope :(
Enemy(ies): none

Personality:
Juliet is a fighter at heart. She has a very strong spirit and doesn't like when people break her down emotionally. And she doesn't let them. She used to be very passionate about joining the katkin forces to protect, but found her soul drawn towards the peaceful life of a fisherman. Juliet is very friendly and shows respect when she's given respect. She doesn't tolerate katkins who are rude to each other and is the designated "fight breaker" in her group of friends.
Juliet's biggest fear is being not happy with herself and her life. She strives to be happy and to make sure the katkins close to her are happy and content to. Not only is she the fight breaker of her group, but also the "mother".
One of her favorite pass-times is taking her Ru-Ru out for a run in the fields behind her village. She loves feeling the wind whiz past her when she's on the back of her Ru-Ru. Usually when they go to the fields, Juliet brings a picnic basket and they feast on whatever food Juliet brought with her.

Hobbies: wip, because I will of course go into more detail (baking, flower jewelry making (likes to decorate Sunset with her flower jewelry and has even made a saddle woven out of dried grass, ru-ru riding)

Art by Firewolf56 :DD

Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me