Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Çoldwater Çreek Walkers (ÇwÇ) | an RPG | OPEN! by iStarz & Everly

Based on Click to view
Artist iStarz & Everly [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Çoldwater Çreek Walkers (ÇwÇ) | an RPG | OPEN!

Postby iStarz & Everly » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:49 am

Navigation:
Main Thread
Fanclub ---> Discord
Archive
Veterinarian
Store ---> Imports
Trails
Nursery ---> AI Bank
Stud Book
Bank
Showing
Events ---> Raffles
Guide
Auction House

Current Event:
n/a

Staff:
iStarz & Everly • owner & artist
♥ soft • artist
HowlingHooves • artist
razzberry • show judge

Affiliated With:
Datwon Island

-------------------------------------------------

In the late 1980's, a group of well established Tennessee Walker breeders took a stand against the 'big lick way' of showing. They decided to break away from their upper class horse society and create a new breed that would have the high natural gate to rival the big lick, without the harsh training techniques. They first culled their herds, only using the greatest dams and sires to create the foundation for their new breed. They began by cross breeding to the Andalusian and Lipizzaner for their large size, grace, and fluid movement, before breeding into quarter horses for their determination and western performance. Appaloosas and Paints were also added for coloration and to boost all-around discipline skills. The resulting horses were bred to Saddlebreds, Fox Trotters, and then in to Tennessee Walkers again to keep the gaited-ness and to increase the breed's height.
The breed was beginning to be accepted by the public until people realized the horses didn't have as much of an athletic ability as the creators first promised. People began crossing the new Walkers with Thoroughbreds and Arabians to make up for this set back. After a few years, it was decided that the addition of the Thoroughbred and Arabian gave a positive outcome and bettered the breed, giving them a more athletic appearance and better endurance than before. At the end of developing the breed, the Tennessee Walker was added on yet again to remind us all where the breed first started.

Coldwater Walkers are known for their determination, but are gentle and affectionate. They are very flexible and adapt well to almost any dicipline. This breed is also known for being a bit stubborn, as their determination to please their owner can sometimes make them hard to work with. They are generally not a first time owner breed, but horses with the correct dispossition can definately be a great match for a beginner rider and even owner. Coldwater Walkers are very loyal and tend to join up with one or two specific individuals, but will be relaxed and comfortable around many others if well socialized.

· average between 15.2 and 17.2hh; can be larger or smaller
· between 1.100 and 1.300lbs
· long, thin forelegs
· built hindquarters
· athletic
· gaited (able to preform the rack as well as the fox trot if taught)
· slightly baroque-type face
· long, flowing mane & tail
· wide, muscular chest & shoulders
· lean, slender body
· graceful head
· long, thick neck
· large eyes & ears
· small, sturdy feet

Advertising:

Adoption Form (All Artists Please Use This)
- all horses must have a chosen gender, genotype, randomized disposition, and stats(rolled between 4 & 9) completed before adoption
- title horses with the following: Çoldwater Çreek Walkers (ÇwÇ) | #0000 - Type (Adopt, Import, Wild, Trail Claiming, etc)
Code: Select all
[quote][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjM2LmZhODIxNC5RM0psWVhScGJtY2dWR2hsSUVKeVpXVmsuMAAA/antro-vectra.regular.png[/img]
[color=#FF8400][b][size=150]I[/size][/b][/color][color=DimGrey][size=85]n the late 1980's, a group of well established Tennessee Walker breeders took a stand against the 'big lick way' of showing. They decided to break away from their upper class horse society and create a new breed that would have the high natural gate to rival the big lick, without the harsh training techniques. They first culled their herds, only using the greatest dams and sires to create the foundation for their new breed. They began by cross breeding to the Andalusian and Lipizzan for their large size, grace, and fluid movement, before breeding into quarter horses for their determination and western performance. Appaloosas and Paints were also added for coloration and to boost all-around dicipline skills. The resulting horses were bred to Saddlebreds, Fox Trotters, and then in to Tennessee Walkers again to keep the gaitedness and to increase the breed's height.
The breed was begining to be accepted by the public until people realized the horses didn't have as much of an athletic ability as the creators first promised. People began crossing the new Walkers with Thoroughbreds and Arabians to make up for this set back. After a few years, it was decided that the addition of the Thoroughbred and Arabian gave a positive outcome and bettered the breed, giving them a more athletic apperance and better endurance than before. At the end of developing the breed, the Tennessee Walker was added on yet again to remind us all where the breed first started.[/size][/color][/quote]
[Size=85]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Barn Thread:[/b]

[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] artist picks

[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Phenotype:[/b]
[b]Genotype:[/b]
[b]Breeding Notes:[/b]

[b]Dicipline:[/b]
[b]Disposition:[/b]

[b]Stats:[/b]
Stamina -
Intelligence -

Head -
Neck -
Shoulders -
Hindquarters -
Legs -
Feet -

[quote="Pedigree"][color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SSS: Foundation
[color=transparent]-----------------[/color] SS: Foundation
[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SSD: Foundation
Sire: Foundation
[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SDS: Foundation
[color=transparent]-----------------[/color] SD: Foundation
[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SDD: Foundation

[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DSS: Foundation
[color=transparent]-----------------[/color] DS: Foundation
[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DDS: Foundation
[color=transparent]-----------------[/color] DD: Foundation
[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DDD: Foundation[/size]
[/quote]

To Adopt this Horse:
End Date:

[code][b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Barn Thread:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b] (between 15.2 & 17.2hh)

[b]Halter Color:[/b]
[b]Metal Color:[/b]

[b]Dicipline:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]
[/code]

Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:42 am, edited 35 times in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Çoldwater Çreek Walkers (ÇwÇ) | a competition & breeding RPG

Postby iStarz & Everly » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:04 am

To join Çoldwater Creek, you must first order your Founder. Once your Founder is completed, go to the Archive page to register yourself.

From the start, you may only own 1 walker (your founder), but you may complete Personal Levels to earn more stalls to hold more Walkers.
You may choose the desired discipline for your Founder and the corresponding stats for that discipline will be raised to roll from between 5 & 8 instead of 3 & 8 like the rest if your founder's stats.
Your founder will also have a randomized personality.

Founder Form:

*artists may only add 1 of the suggested markings/modifiers*

Code: Select all
[b]Owner:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b] (between 15.2 & 17.2)
[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Base Coat:[/b] common or below
[b]option of 3 Markings or Modifiers:[/b] common or below; you will only receive 1 marking/modifier

[b]Discipline:[/b]

Base Coats:

Very Common:
Base + Silver or Grey
· bays (wild, dark, blood, standard, cherry, seal)
· chestnuts (sorrel, standard, honey, cherry, liver, black) with or without flaxen
· black (faded, non-faded)
· greys (dapple, iron, fleabitten, mullberry, or white)
· silvers (black, bay, or seal + silver)
Common:
Base + single cream and/or dun
· palominos (chestnut + cream) - isabella, standard, or chocolate
· grullo (black + dun)
· smoky grullo (black + cream & dun)
· buckskin (bay + cream)
· silver buckskin (bay + cream & silver)
· brown dun (seal + dun)
· smoky black (black + cream)
· silver smoky black (black + cream & silver)
· dunalino (chestnut + cream & dun)
· dunskin (bay + cream & dun)

Markings:

Very Common:
· tobiano (T)
· hidden/slipped tobiano (T)
· snowflake (LpLp - no pattern)
· splash 2 - moderate (Spl2)
· sabino/minimal sabino (Sbsb)
Common:
· splash 1 - minimal (Spl1)
· extended tobiano (T)
· overo (Oo)
· spotted blanket (Lplp & nPATN2)
· varnish roan (Lplp - no pattern)

Modifiers:

Common:
· flaxen (ff)
· dun (D_)
· cream (Cr_)
· silver (Z_)
· grey (G_)
· sooty (Sty_)
· dapples (n/a)
Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:54 am, edited 22 times in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Çoldwater Çreek Walkers (ÇwÇ) | a competition & breeding RPG

Postby iStarz & Everly » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:12 pm

Personal Levels:

Level 0:
Horse Limit: 5 total
- order a Founder
- create a barn thread and set up your bank account
- describe your barn/stables (100 word minimum)

Level 1:
- expand your founder's personality (100 word minimum)
- take one or more of your horses on a trail ride
- describe a training session with your founder (200 word minimum)

Level 2:
- have 1 horse of each gender (1 mare & 1 stallion)
- geld or sterilize one of your horses
- expand one if your horses personalities (100 word minimum)

Level 3:
Horse Limit: 8 total; breeding privilege unlocked
- order a breeding using 2 of your own horses
- enter one of your horses in a show
- describe a time one of your horses sees the vet (200 word minimum)

Level 4:
Horse Limit: 12 total
- breed your horse with one from the AI bank or another player
- Level a horse up to level 2
- discribe or draw the owner of your stables

Level 5:
Horse Limit: 15 total
- create 3 or more goals for yourself in the SIM
- have one of your horses reach the Regional shows
- describe how you prep one of your horses for a show (200 word minimum)

Level 6:
Horse Limit: 18 total
- purchase an uncommon wild walker or a Platinum Import from the store
- geld or sterilize one of your horses
- give 2 of your horses personalities (100 word minimum each)

Level 7:
Horse Limit: 22 total
- find a walker and some credits while on the trails
- order an import or wild walker
- discribe your stable owner/character (150 word minimum)
Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:15 pm, edited 10 times in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leveling Up

Postby iStarz & Everly » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:43 pm

Horse EXP is earned alongside currency while placing in shows as well as when horses explore.

Level 1: 1000 exp
Rewards - +1 bonus; 500c, +1 stall

Level 2: 2000 exp
Rewards - +1 1bonus; +1 stat to chosen place; 1000c

Level 3: 3000 exp
Rewards - +1 bonus; 1500c, +1 stall

Level 4: 4000 exp
Rewards - +1 bonus; +1 stat to chosen place; 2000c

Level 5: 5000 exp
Rewards - +1 bonus; 2500c, +1 stall
Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Disciplines, Personalities, & Stats

Postby iStarz & Everly » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:54 pm

Its important to find a horse that had the proper disposition and stats for the discipline you choose for them, be sure to check that they are the best fit for their dicipline.
If the Walker's personality doesn't match one of the given personalities, it will be given the default score for that temperment (positive, neutral or negative)

Positive(+1): Clever, Focused, Patient, Confident
Neutral(+0): Honest, Humble, Stoic, Even-Tempered
Negative(-2): Timid, Naughty, Hyper, Nervous

In-Hand: should have well rounded stats, personality has no effect
Gaited: should have well rounded stats, negative personalities only have a -1, instead of a -2 effect.

Western Pleasure: Focused = +3; Even-Tempered = +2; Hyper = -3; stamina, legs, and head are the most important aspects
Reining: Patient = +3; Stoic = +2; Nervous = -3; stamina, shoulders, and hindquarters are the most important aspects
Cutting: Clever = +3; Humble = +2; Timid = -3; legs, shoulders, and intelligence are the most important aspects
Barrel Racing: Confident = +3; Honest = +2; Naughty = -3; feet, hindquarters, and intelligence are the most important aspects
Pole Bending: Focused = +3, Stoic = +2, Hyper = -3; stamina, feet, and neck are the most important aspects

English Pleasure: focused = +3, humble = +2, hyper = -3; head, feet, and intelligence are the most important aspects
Dressage: patient = +3, honest = +2, naughty = -3; neck, head, and intelligence are the most important aspects
Show Jumping: confident = +3, stoic = +2, timid = -3; stamina, hindquarters, and feet are the most important aspects
Cross-Country: Clever = +3; Even-Tempered = +2; Nervous = -3; stamina, shoulders, and neck are the most important aspects
Saddle Seat: Confident = +3, Honest = +2, Nervous = -3; intelligence, shoulders, and legs are the most important aspects
Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Çoldwater Çreek Walkers (ÇwÇ) | a competition & breeding

Postby Owlmania » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:41 pm

Marky mark
So excited for this!