Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

✩ ☾ WOLVES OF THE NIGHT ☽ ✩ || werewolf arpg by weegeestar5

Based on Click to view
Artist weegeestar5 [gallery]
Time spent 14 hours, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
49 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

✩ ☾ WOLVES OF THE NIGHT ☽ ✩ || werewolf arpg

Postby weegeestar5 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:21 pm

discordartist searcharchivesmore informationchallengesTH world

There have been tales for years... Of people who are not quite human.
Mythology, they called it.
They joked about how it wasn't real. About how ridiculous it would be if it was real. How it couldn't possibly be real.
Such strong beliefs... Perhaps too strong.
Did these people truly believe there was no such thing? Or were they in such denial of the possibility that they resisted it whenever it was mentioned?
Who knows what is really going on...?
I suppose the werewolves would.
As they exist, although typically hidden. But they thrive amongst society and amongst nature. There is little they cannot become adapted to.
As your pack grows and thrives, what will they do? Will they be positive, benevolent forces? Malicious and cold? Morally grey?
What will they do?

Welcome to Wolves of the Night (WOTN)!
Wolves of the Night is a werewolf ARPG, focused on the development of your pack. We aim to be flexible in the prompts we give.
We hope you have lots of fun developing your werewolves!

Lines by the lovely denja <3

news || ☽ ✩
  • 31/1/2020 - we're really close to opening!
    1/2/2020 - WE'RE OPEN GAMERS

to do || ☽ ✩
  • more bgs, possibly added later on
  • levelling prompts

(made by tyrannical thank u)
Last edited by xem on Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:49 am, edited 13 times in total.
Reason: removed content
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules and staff || ☽

Postby weegeestar5 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:22 pm

staff || ☽ ✩
      owner: weegeestar5
      admins:

artists: denja
      guest artists:

moderators: hawkfire102

archivist:

rules || ☽ ✩
    • Follow all CS rules.
    • Give credit for the designer who made your design, and to denja for the lineart.
    • Be nice to all members, including staff.
    • If you are banned from WOTN/CS, you are permitted to keep your werewolves, but please transfer them to other lines.
    • You may order one custom per month, and one breeding per month. This resets on the 1st of each month.
    • Failure to provide any information/confirmation for your free pack alpha within a month will result in them being readopted. You will be sent a reminder before the month is up. You do not have to reach level 1 in order to keep your alpha.
    • You may only redeem a free pack alpha once.
    • Limits, selling and trading are discussed in posts below.

staff rules || ☽ ✩
    • Staff members are able to claim a free staff custom per month. This counts as a monthly custom. It may be done by you or by one of the other artists (it will be free). HOWEVER, you must have been actively doing your job in the month in order to claim this. A minimum of three free werewolves for the community (alphas and adopts) must be completed before you can redeem your staff custom for a month (if an artist).
    • Staff members are able to get a special/milestone werewolf during their birthday month.
    • Inactivity without checking with me may result in removal of your position. However, this depends on circumstances (generally, inactivity itself does not bother me, but the lack of communication does)
    • Designs should be semi-realistic. Colours and patterns may resemble any mammal, providing it does not resemble a milestone colour/pattern. Eyes may be any colour. Eye colour between the two different forms should match. Hair colour should match to one of the colours on the wolf form, but this does not need to be an exact hexcode.
    • There are pre-drawn hair and clothes, however it would be preferable if artists were able to draw their own from time to time to give variety.
    • Custom orders and breedings should be completed within a month of being ordered.
    • Competitions must be judged a month from being closed. You are encouraged to ask other staff members if you are struggling with choosing a form.
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

starting out || ☽

Postby weegeestar5 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:23 pm

starting out || ☽ ✩
  • Each user is entitled to claim one free alpha. (only one)
  • Failure to provide any information/confirmation for your free pack alpha within a month will result in them being readopted. You will be sent a reminder before the month is up. You do not have to reach level 1 in order to keep your alpha.
  • These do not have to be your alpha, they may be changed to any rank.
  • They are able to be traded out of your pack, but please read the post on transferring first.
  • Do not repost alpha forms.
  • Please read on rarities.

Fill out this form to acquire one:
    Code: Select all
    [b]I would like a free pack alpha![/b]

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b] (you can also specify masculine, feminine or androgynous presentation/features!)
    [b]Human design:[/b]
    [b]Wolf design[/b]

CLOSED FOR NOW

SPECIAL
  • A while ago, I made some alphas that users were able to adopt if they were in the discord.
  • If you have adopted one of these designs, you can transfer them into the ARPG. This will be open before other alphas, and this will always be an option. These will not be readopted.
  • If you would rather get a completely different design for your pack alpha, please let me know. However, you will have to trade the premade alpha design back to me (to either go up for claims as a free pack alpha or turned into an adopt) if you do this.
  • Designs can, of course, be editted! If you want them more complex, more simple, different eye colours, etc.
  • This counts as your free pack alpha. You may not claim another one.
  • I am unsure if this will happen again in the future.

[b]I would like to redeem a pre-made pack alpha![/b]

[b]Gender:[/b] (you can also specify masculine, feminine or androgynous presentation/features!)
    [b]Wolf design:[/b]
    [b]Any changes?:[/b]
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

leveling up your pack || ☽

Postby weegeestar5 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:23 pm

levelling up || ☽ ✩

• In order to level up your pack, you must complete [url]three of these prompts[/url] and post them on the [url]archive thread[/url]. Please read the archive thread for more information.
  • Going from level 0 -> level 1 is explained more on the archive thread. You start out at level 0.
  • At each level, there is a maximum number of werewolves you can own.
  • Written scenes, personalities, and histories should be at least 300 words.
  • Drawn scenes should be at least a halfbody and include a background.
  • Character art should be at minimum a flat-coloured headshot.
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

customs, breedings and MYOs || ☽

Postby weegeestar5 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:24 pm

customs || ☽ ✩
  • You may order one custom per month. This resets on the first.
  • There will be opportunities to gain custom tickets.
  • Artists may choose what they wish to accept for custom prices.
  • You may only order a custom if an artist has stated that they are open.
  • You may only post one custom form at a time. Do not repost a custom form until the first artist has chosen.
  • You may not order a custom with any edits.

Custom prices:
  • Simple: ?? C$ / equivalent in CS pets / ??? dA points / art / designs
  • Moderate: ?? C$ / equivalent in CS pets / ??? dA points / art / designs
  • Complex: ?? C$ / equivalent in CS pets / ??? dA points / art / designs

Form:
    [b]I would like to order a custom![/b]
    [b]Artist you are ordering from:[/b]
    [b]Payment:[/b]
    [b]Link to last accepted form:[/b] (state none if you have not had an order accepted before)

[b]Age of custom:[/b] (young/adult. Please remember that young will require an artist to essentially do 2 designs in one, and so this may lead to the form not being accepted. You can still request this, of course, this is just a warning).
    [b]Wolf design:[/b] (you may provide NATURAL palettes, descriptions, images of mammals, etc. You may also order a random design)

breedings || ☽ ✩
  • You may order one breeding per month. This resets on the first.
  • See the [url]nursery den[/url] for more information.

myos || ☽ ✩
  • MYOs are currently only going to be available for events, or as a prize.

rarities || ☽ ✩
  • Wolves of the Night does not have strict rarities.
  • A lot of these rarities primarily apply to the wolf form.
  • Note that eye colour should be the same between the two different forms.
  • Note that hair colour should be the same colour(s) as one of the wolf's fur colours, but this does not need to be an exact hexcode.

Non-rarity ||
    • Body type (unlikely to be included on the reference just due to how it would likely require redrawing a significant portion of the lines. However, you are free to draw your characters as any body type and height.)
    • Hair
    • Scars
    • Colours (skin, eye, hair and fur) (there will be some exceptions, i.e. albinism, melanism, vitiligo, etc.)

Rare || (these will be on any adopt ending in #50)
      Line edits, as a whole, are likely to fall under this. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
    • Different fur types
    • Different ear types
    • Different tail types
    Legendary || (these will be on any #00 adopt)
      These will be more drastic traits, and are likely to be custom-lined. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Albinism, melanism, vitiligo
    • Chimera, somatic
    • Lost limbs
    • Wolf mixes - wolfdogs, for example.
    • Other canid-esque species (weredog, werefox, werecoyote, for example)
    • Stuck in one form permanently
    • Ability to semi-express form (i.e., human with wolf ears and tail)
    • Munchkinism
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

transferring || ☽

Postby weegeestar5 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:24 pm

selling, trading and gifting || ☽ ✩

• You must own a werewolf a month before selling/trading/gifting to another user.
  • The other user must be level one. (and therefore a part of WOTN)
  • You must post in the [url]archive[/url] with the correct form, and on the werewolf's page to confirm if you are the one selling/trading/gifting. If you are receiving, simply post any new information on the werewolf's page.
  • You may only sell a werewolf for the amount you paid for originally as well as the cost of any art/development/etc
  • Please wait for the cooldown before opening up a werewolf for offers.
  • Gender and age can be changed once under new ownership.

readopting || ☽ ✩

• If you are unable to connect to your werewolves or do not wish to participate in WOTN anymore, yet you have not reached the month cooldown, readopting is a great option.
  • Readopting may be done before the month cooldown.

How this works:
    1. You must either PM/DM me or the original designer that you want the werewolf readopted. If the artist is no longer active, please message me. Do not post on the thread as this can get lost.
    2. Be clear and specific about which werewolves you would like readopted.
    3. Either the original artist or another staff member will set up the readoption contest. (you are welcome to provide contest suggestions)
    4. A staff member will then judge it.
  • Note: To ensure readoptions are not being used to get around the one month cooldown, it will be judged by a staff member. If it's important to you, you may give your input on who should win, however the decision will ultimately be with staff.

transferring designs in and out of the arpg || ☽ ✩

• Designs may be transferred into the ARPG if:
    • You have explicit permission from the original designer (please provide proof)
    • The design fits within the semi-realism guidelines. (you may ask before ordering)
  • Please keep in mind that the ARPG rules will apply to a design once they are transferred into the ARPG.
  • If you wish to transfer a design completely out of the ARPG you will not be allowed to use the current WOTN reference. You will be requested to make a new reference.
  • They will be marked as deceased and no longer able to be used in events/level ups/breedings/etc
  • ARPG rules will still apply to the design, however they may be sold/traded/gifted to those not in WOTN.
  • Please fill out [url]this[/url] form on the archive thread.
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

growths and revamps || ☽

Postby weegeestar5 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:25 pm

growths || ☽ ✩

• Artists are expected to post the growths at the same time as the child/pup.
  • As a result, growths should not necessarily need to be requested and should already be available.
  • If an artist does not complete/post a growth for any reason, another artist can do the growth, or instead you may do the growth on different lines.

revamps || ☽ ✩

• As a whole, designs should not be revamped.
  • However, if there are small changes that you wish to be made to the design, you are free to ask, but the artist has every right to say no. Please be considerate of time frames when requesting. Major design changes are only applicable if the artist failed to create the requested design/colouring in the first place (but please keep in mind the artists' other designs when ordering. Some artists, for example, don't use watercolour in their designs)
  • Accessories and different outfits are completely permitted.
  • You may either make different outfits on a base, draw them yourself, or use [url]these lines[/url]. You will not be added to the original reference.
  • It is preferable that if you do make official other outfits that you post them on your werewolf's thread, so we can be sure an official design is being used in breedings/level ups/etc.
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hms and runner ups || ☽

hms || ☽ ✩

• Honorable mentions, or HMs, are sometimes given when a user's form was quite good, even if it didn't win!
  • HMs can be collected and redeemed for a custom.
  • A HM custom is, essentially, a free custom!
  • They must still be ordered only when an artist is open, and count as your monthly custom.
  • 5 HMs - semi-custom - you can provide a palette OR general marking ideas, but it's mostly up to the artist.
  • 10 HMs - full custom - works as an ordinary custom - you are free to specify any details that you may want.
  • There MIGHT be an opportunity to get a rare-level HM custom, however this will be discussed with staff.

runner ups || ☽ ✩

• Runner ups can sometimes be done for bigger competitions!
  • Runner ups are to be discussed amongst staff before it's decided.
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

affiliates and banners || ☽

reserved
weegeestar5