Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

|| Shelter For Angels - Shelter Pet ARPG || by ~HєуRєι~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

|| Shelter For Angels - Shelter Pet ARPG ||

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:01 pm

WELCOMING QUOTE wrote:Shelter For Angels, Pet Adoption Agency- thats what we're all about! We try to give pets found on the streets or in tough situations a second chance at happiness through forms and filing to see who fits with who best. Some slip through our hands and decide to take their lives out into the wilds, but we always at the least have tried to help them. Come give some of these furry friends a new home to stay in! ♥

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| SFA Adopts || SFA Nursery || SFA Genetics Key || SFA Token Shop || SFA Challenge Thread || SFA Archives || SFA Artist Search ||
|| SFA QnA Thread || SFA Fanclub Thread || SFA Discord Server ||

♥ title fonts from 1001 Fonts.com
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:11 am, edited 13 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Shelter For Angels - Community News ||

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:04 pm

04/20/20 - 'Closing Event + Update Reminder' wrote:The Spring Mini Event is now over! I hope you all enjoyed the flowers and scavenger hunts. But don't fret if you didn't get a floral item or a pet with a floral item! The new Token Shop offers it for purchase using tokens! You can get tokens by redeeming Honorable Mentions and doing the new Challenges! Reminder that to receive prizes for the challenges you complete you need to post the form needed on the Archive!

04/12/2020 - '#50 Update!' wrote:With the coming of Adopt #0050, the Token Shop and the Challenge Thread are revealed!
The Token Shop is a thread people can turn in their won/earned tokens for items! These items can range from items that add accessories, to items that allow you to change bits of your pets' coat/design! The design changing items will always be realistic and genetically accurate, which means any changes that require it, the pet will change in their phenotypes. Please keep in mind our artists have the right to refuse an item if they think it would be too hard to do or if something doesnt appear in the breed (such as a specific marking type) of the pet. Mutations cannot be added to pets and will not be added to pets for the foreseeable future. More categories of items and items themselves will come in over time!

The Challenge Thread is a thread people can look at and choose challenges to do to earn tokens or even items with their pets! Challenges that are completed are to be posted on the archive using the form found on the challenge thread. Do remember to read the guidelines on it!

Unfortunately as COPPA members cannot post on forums, they wont be able to do these challenges or shop from the token shop until they are no longer COPPA. HOWEVER these items and tokens can still be won by them in future bigger events through raffles or stalls and they will be able to use those <3. They will also be able to buy items from bigger event stalls that are on oekaki threads.

All links are updated with these and I hope you like them!

04/12/2020 - 'SPRING MINI EVENT' wrote:Double the events this month! I swear there usually wont be this many in one month, so close, in the future.
This time its the spring event! All pets will have a possibility for a spring themed shelter story- but more importantly they will have floral items going with them!
Pets during this event will have one or multiple of the following-
    -Floral Bracelets
    -Flower Crowns
    -Flower Collars
    -Flower Tags on Grey Collars (user chooses color/pattern)
    -Flower Clips
While most pets during this event will be normal competitions, some will be scavengers where you must find the specific treat the artist made for the pet on one of their posts! Luckily it won't be too hard. The treat will always be under a 2020 post, under an oekaki page (a post made under an art piece), and will have a symbol/image of some kind hinting to which page. While the pet will go to the first person to correctly link to the post with a complete form, the second post to have a complete form with a link will receive a floral item to add to a sfa pet they own of their choice (only a flower crown, set of bracelets, flower collar, or flower clip can be made for 1 pet using the item). Remember that the image of the treat itself (the original oekaki image of it) will not count for the link.
The event will last from April 12th-April 19th, and then all adopts will return to normal for the remainder of the month.
Hope this is fun for everyone!

04/01/2020-‘NEW HIRES + DRINKS FOR ANGELS MINI EVENT’ wrote:Welcoming our new GAs to the team upon some retirement of an artist and archivist! Wolfiedog3 and Mythz will be staying with us for their trial during April!

The shelter has decided to hold a ‘fundraiser’ for rescues- Drinks For Angels. The drinks will appear from the 1st til the 8th, but you might find some furry friends along the way.
It’s the April Fools event! All pets during this event will appear as drinks until the 8th (unless a raffle), with some fun coding to match. Each pet will have collars and a fun little drink tag to match. Stay tuned for some cute pets and cool drinks.

03/17/2020 -'LUCK MINI EVENT' wrote:From March 17th til March 21st all adopts will have a green banner, a grey collar with copper hardware and a copper clover tag! The stories and prompts will be themed around luck! After March 21st adopts will return to normal.

02/29/2020 - 'WELCOME THE NEW HIRES!' wrote:With the closing of the Opening January-February GA Trial, 2 artists have been hired full time! They agree to the terms regarding their staff role and the community rules. Raincloud the 33rd and Meowdle are full time SFA artists, and we're happy to have them on the team!
As a note- the next GA trial will be in april, so anyone who is interested in coming in as a GA in the next trial must meet the minimum requirements before then. You can find those requirements on the Artist Search's page!

02/23/2020 - 'ONGOING ARTIST SEARCH' wrote: SFA is still looking for capable artists! The next set of Guest Artists can come in as soon as beginning of March, but currently there are no qualifying new candidates! Should no entries be brought fourth before March, the next opportunity to be trialed as a Guest Artist will be April! Just as a reminder.

02/19/2020 - 'END OF MINI-EVENT + FORMS NEEDED!' wrote:The Love Event has since ended but the kiddos from it are still available to send in forms for! The 3 dalmatians are in need of forms for partners especially!
The next pets will be your regularly scheduled program <3

02/14/2020 - 'DISCORD OPENING, FANCLUB OPENING, AND MINI EVENT - LOVE EVENT!' wrote:With the arrival of adopts #20+, I've decided to open the SFA Fanclub and SFA Discord! Those that can post on discord can go to the SFA discord and talk about all sorts of things! We have the quickest ability to let others know what is going on and when there! All staff is available there and we have fun stuff planned! The SFA Fanclub will be similar though less organized, but will contain any gift art/editables SFA receives and public SFA rps for everyone to join! Those that can post on the Fanclub thread absolutely should as theres some forms there for relationship searches and trade searches as well! New adopts and events may be posted there as well so keep your eye out!

SFA's First mini event has been started! The 'Love Event' will focus on the relationships between characters and adopts, though it does not have to be romantic love for it to count! They count as regular SFA adopts as well! Some are partner adopts, while others are regular adopts- but all will only have collars when entering! Each collar has a buckle and heart tag made of rose-gold! Also, some pets are more likely to have hearts in this event! Go get your appreciation and love on! This event will last until the 18th of February, after which regular adopts will be posted instead!

01/30/2020 - 'COPPA User Rules/Guide Update' wrote:I had not originally thought about COPPA users and how that would work around them due to not having been COPPA for quite some time. So I added a rules set (not very long, mainly a few forms) for COPPA users to use. Please note that only COPPA users can use those forms and are applicable to those rules. They still have to follow the other rules like others, but have a few things to make it easier on everyone. Do not treat them differently just because they are COPPA, remember to be respectful and help them when needed. I hope this helps our COPPA user friends and members out from now on <3

01/28/2020 -'Mutation/Modifier/Allele Update' wrote:Last night I took some to look at various mutations, modifiers, and alleles within cats, and some are now located in the Genetic Key! Due to how long the 'Uncommon' list was getting, some of the more common on that list are now located in 'Common', so you wont have to wait til a milestone or event to see them! Some will not be able to breed and others have health concerns or requirements attached. I hope this list update makes everyone happy and interested in what the future has to offer!
If you are curious if a mutation/modifier/allele will be allowed, please send me a pm to ask. As a note, mutations that are consistently lethal (outside any already listed that can be lived with) are not going to appear, and any coats or mutations that are consistently infertile/sterile will remain that way.

01/22/2020- 'Misc Post Update' wrote:Update to the Misc Post! The layout is slightly different and we now have Stamps! Feel free to include the stamps in your signature to support us <3
"Hello SFA family, on the topic of stamps I'm more than happy to make stamps with your adopts from here if you want your own little customized way of supporting the species. Feel free to shoot me a pm <3" - Dragonheart48

01/20/2020- 'Rule Update' wrote:Small update! A rule was added to the Community rules regarding how certain actions will be handled and adopt/ownership rules regarding storage threads! If anyone has any questions, post them here or the QnA thread and i will clear them up promptly <3

01/19/2020- 'Grand Opening' wrote:Hadn’t anticipated opening so soon but here it is! Some threads are locked til later, but it shouldn’t be too long until they are available. In the meantime please take the time to look around, post coat/breed suggestions, ask questions, and post a thread on the archives ahead of time.
Artist search is open to entries and I will be setting up staff forms within the next 24 hours!
UPDATE - Other staff forms are available here - xx! Please only pm them to me if you are applying!
Also- our standing mascot is 'Isabelle the Whippet', #0001!

Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:11 am, edited 23 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Shelter For Angels - Community Rules ||

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:04 pm

All rules below must be followed or risk a warning/banning! You mainly need to know the Community Rules and Adopt and Ownership Rules.

COMMUNITY RULES -
    ❥ All CS Rules apply.
    ❥ Do not harass staff/community members for any reason. If you have an issue within the community, come to me about it.
    ❥ While feature, event, or milestone suggestions are appreciated- we ask that they are only suggested when expressly asked for by staff.
    ❥ Do not spam the threads.
    ❥ Do not adopt an SFA pet just to use as a breeding design/animal.
    ❥ Do not claim or use an SFA pet or art of an SFA pet that isn't yours.
    ❥ Do not change a design in any way without an item submitted. This includes adding scars or items to the official art.
    ❥ All gender identities, sexualities, nationalities, and religions are accepted here. Harassment of any kind will not tolerated. If you are going to cause problems involving this, do not join SFA community.
    ❥ You may breed your SFA pets outside the community, but the offspring and partner will not be able to participate in any SFA events, challenges, or activities.
    ❥ If you are banned from SFA or CS-
      ♡ Your SFA pets will be considered inactive and unable to participate in future events, challenges, and activities. They will not be re-adopted. Forms involving your pets will be considered liquefied.
      ♡ Your unused tokens/items will be considered liquefied and will disappear from the archive.
      ♡ Any litter forms involving you or your pets will be considered invalid and will be cancelled or denied.
      ♡ Your SFA pets remain yours but you are not allowed to use the original artwork from SFA.
      ♡ You are completely unable to participate in any future events, challenges, or activities.
    ❥ Staff are the only members allowed to run re-adopts. Message the archivist, original artist, and myself if you want to re-adopt a pet.
    ❥ Non Staff and Guest Artists are not allowed to be added to the adopts under any circumstance. Versions of the image that are transparent, not shaded/highlighted, and uncovered will be provided by the original artist when asked for.
      ♡ Exception to this is if there are 2+ adopts, where one is covering others, separate images without the covering pet will be posted shortly after posting or judging.
    ❥ Little tolerance will be given to aggressive behavior, harassment, ostracizing actions, severely overdue work, stealing of other's works/pets, and similar such actions and reactions in SFA- and as such only 3 warnings will be given if you express these behaviors in our community. After your third warning, you will be either temporary or permanently banned from SFA depending on how severe your actions are.
      ♡ Banning has no exceptions- staff as well can be fired and banned for similar actions.
      ♡ If you are unsure about a message or action you are about to take or have taken, please message myself or a moderator first to confirm any issues. Doing so will not count towards your warnings unless otherwise stated.
COPPA USER RULES -
    ❥ Due to the inability to post on CS forum threads, COPPA users are allowed to post their storage names, acronyms, and links on the main page OR on the adopt they win officially. Use the forms below for any of their purposes and post them here on the main page-
      SFA STORAGE REGISTER -
      Code: Select all
      [b]COPPA USER FORM-[/b]
      [b]Username -[/b] text
      [b]Storage Thread -[/b] text and link
      [b]Acronym -[/b] text
      [b]Shared Thread? -[/b] Y/N, If yes list the name and link the user/s

USERNAME CHANGE -
      [b]COPPA USER FORM-[/b]
      [b]Previous Username -[/b] text
      [b]Current Username -[/b] text

OWNERSHIP TRANSFER -
      [b]COPPA USER FORM-[/b]
      [b]Previous Owner -[/b] text
      [b]New Owner -[/b] text
      [b]SFA Pet Number and Page -[/b] text and link
      [b]Traded or Gifted? -[/b] Trade/Gift, if traded list the return trade
      [b]Proof of Transaction -[/b] screenshot only

SFA PET INFORMATION CHANGE
      [b]COPPA USER FORM-[/b]
      [b]Username -[/b] text
      [b]SFA Pet Number and Page -[/b] text and link
      [b]Changed Information -[/b] Name/Gender/Sex, list what the new information is

STORAGE CHANGE -
      [b]COPPA USER FORM-[/b]
      [b]Username -[/b] text
      [b]Storage Thread -[/b] text and link
      [b]Thread Change -[/b] list change/s

❥ When a COPPA user is no longer limited by COPPA, they must post in the official archive from then on. They must also PM me that they are no longer COPPA in a message so I can have that noted on their thread in the archive.
    ❥ COPPA users are not allowed to participate in challenges or purchase from the token shop until they are no longer COPPA, this is due to how it would otherwise become confusing between posting forms on the main page and the shop.
      ♡ COPPA users, however, are able to win items in events they can participate in and can collect HMs for future use. They can use the items they win and may ask questions about them on the event page or main page.
    ❥ COPPA users will not be allowed to join the official discord server.
STAFF RULES -
    ❥ All staff may make or order themselves up to 2 free standard/classic customs a year, and a birthday custom during their birth month.
      ♡ Exception to this are Guest artists. Guest artists may only make an optional free standard custom towards the end of their 1 month trial.
    ❥ All staff is considered when making decisions- including Guest Artists if any are there.
    ❥ All staff can and should answer questions that have clear answers- but SFA Owner should be asked about unanswered questions before answering.
    ❥ Artists may do the following-
      ♡ Be added to images make growths to litters or non adult adopts if the original artist can't make growths or has a previous agreement.
      ♡ Be added to images to make changes to the design if the artist is inactive but has agreed to add them and it needs to be changed.
      ♡ May make a image off the SFA thread with changes made to an adopt if the artist is completely inactive and it needs to be changed.
      ♡ May ask to re-adopt a SFA design they made when it is has been requested to be re-adopted if they feel uncomfortable with another member doing so.
      ♡ May choose to offer re-done art for older adopts of theirs or make a coat of theirs more genetically accurate.
      ♡ Add an item (such as a blanket, plush, something festive ect.) to adopts if permission is asked and received by SFA Owner first. They may not do this for customs.
      ♡ Add prosthetic legs or supports for pets with partial paralysis/issues walking or with missing legs.
    ❥ SFA Owner is to prioritize-
      ♡ Making active changes or considerations to SFA
      ♡ Creating, planning, and running events
      ♡ Taking up work for missing staff roles or inactive staff roles
      ♡ Correcting and creating genotype/phenotype, coat descriptions, ect.
    ❥ Moderator Staff are to prioritize-
      ♡ Answering questions and clarifying issues
      ♡ Starting and judging re-adopts and adopts that have gone over a month w/o a winner.
      ♡ Keeping the peace on threads and servers
      ♡ Rolling, judging, and rewarding for challenges and event threads
    ❥ Artist Staff are to prioritize-
      ♡ Making adopts for the main thread and event threads (at least 2 main thread adopts per month)
      ♡ Taking on litters at the nursery thread (optional, but can take on max of 3 at a time)
      ♡ Making Milestones
      ♡ Judging adopts within a month of the end-date
      ♡ Making growths within a month of posting
      ♡ Paying attention to numbering
      ♡ Being active and able to make changes or edits as needed
      ♡ Creating RUs in a timely fashion
    ❥ Archivist Staff are to prioritize-
      ♡ Keeping up-to-date on any archives they are in charge of
      ♡ Keeping up-to-date on any active shops they are in charge of
    ❥ Guest Artist Staff are to prioritize-
      ♡ Creating regular adopts, at least 3 before the end of the trial.
      ♡ Judging adopts they create.
      ♡ Creating nursery batches.
      ♡ Existing for the 1 month trial.
ADOPT AND OWNERSHIP RULES -
    ❥ Adopts may pop up with mutations, scars, and disabilities.
    ❥ Adopts may not be accurately sized in terms of the room background but will at least be semi-accurately sized in comparison to any other pets in the same picture.
    ❥ Adopts will range from specific breeds, to simply being listed as 'mutt', 'moggie', or 'unknown breed'.
    ❥ Currently there is no limit for how many pets you can own once your storage is on the archive. Do not abuse this right.
    ❥ On all adopts you are allowed to add extras and pretty-up your form unless stated otherwise!
    ❥ Although it isn't needed to have a valid form for your first adopt- once you have an adopt a storage thread is required to be linked. Post your storage thread on the Archive to be officially listed!
    ❥ Although some adopts images that contain two, you can put in forms for both, there is no guarantee win both or any.
      ♡ The thread can share space with other adopts and characters, but it is preferred that only SFA pets be used in prompts outside of minor mentions!
    ❥ Adopt types have different restrictions in comparison to eachother-
      Re-Adopts - No changes to appearance may be made prior to judging (outside previous changes by the previous owner).
      Normal Adopts - May have multiple 'Standard' mutations/modifiers/coats or 1-2 'Common' mutations/modifiers/coats. No other mutations, coats, or modifiers are allowed unless specified by the SFA Owner.
      Milestone Adopts - Must have at least multiple (more than 2) 'Common' mutations/modifiers/coats or 1-2 'Uncommon' mutations/modifiers/coats. May also be wild mixed/crossed (max of 50%) or a non dog/cat species (no horses, insects, or other banned species). May also be developmental breeds. Milestones MUST have some kind of big/work intensive prompt/competition!
      Event Adopts - Must at least have special items associated with them, be unseen/developmental breeds, have a theme, or be of a non dog/cat species.
    ❥ Runner Ups and Honorable Mentions-
      ♡ RUs can only be given to big competitions such as milestones, event adopts, impress-me comps with 5+ complete forms, and regular adopts with 10+ complete forms. They will be discussed between staff for approval to give an RU but visible effort in a form is needed to reward one.
      ♡ RUs must at least be the same breed and can at most have the same genetic make-up as the adopt they are being rewarded from. However they cannot be identical to the other adopt. RUs are the only exception to being able to use the same linework as another adopt. They will be posted under original adopt and not on the main page.
      ♡ HMs are considered tokens and can be collected like event tokens or challenge tokens will. They can be redeemed in the SFA token shop but must need a link back to the post giving the HM. HMs can be given on any adopt.
    ❥ SFA pets may not be co-owned.
    ❥ A change in ownership can only occur on or after the date stated on the pet's page. This date will always be 2 months after initial posting.
    ❥ Selling of SFA pets is strictly prohibited.
    ❥ Trade or Gifting of SFA pets are acceptable to other users both inside and outside the community.
      ♡ SFA pet Offspring may only be gifted or re-adopted if you do not wish to keep them immediately after posting. They may not be traded.
    ❥ SFA pets may only be traded for-
      ♡ Other SFA pets
      ♡ Designs outside SFA
      ♡ Artwork of another character/pet
    ❥ Any change in ownership must be posted on the SFA pet's page and the Archive with proof by both the previous owner and the new owner.
    ❥ Changes to design outside of collar/harnesses can only be done with items acquired from events, challenges, activities, or the token shop.
      ♡ Only exception is mutations. They may not be added to an existing pet under any circumstance.
    ❥ Changes to information or collar/harnesses can be done at any time for free. Simply update the archive and the pet's original page.
      ♡ Sex/Gender can be changed at any time regardless of nursery litters. Only exception to sex is sex linked coats need to be the sex they are linked to biologically.
      ♡ Biological familial connections can be added at any time but must either share 1 breed in common, or have a coat thats plausible for relatives if they have an unspecified breed.
      ♡ Collars/Harnesses may be pre-made by the artist and may only be changed after being won.
      ♡ Special jewelry or items outside collars/harnesses must be won as items in events, activities, or challenges.
      ♡ Collars/Harnesses are required and adopts may only be listed as 'Microchipped' if the artist is either completely inactive, or if the artist has spoken to the SFA Owner directly for approval.
        ❥ What counts as a collar/harness are non costume collars/harnesses, work collars/harnesses, and bandannas. Anything else will be considered special items.
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:00 am, edited 20 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Shelter For Angels - Suggestion Form and Collection ||

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:05 pm

Here provides the rules on how you can suggest breeds and coats on the main page! These are not customs, but instead are suggestions to the artists on what breeds/coats you'd like to see most!

SUGGESTION RULES -
    ❥ Suggestions are not guarantees and may not be picked up quickly if at all. They are not customs.
    ❥ Suggestions will be removed as artists use and post adopts using them.
    ❥ Breeds or specific mixes can be suggested, as well as coats.
    ❥ Only realistic coats will be accepted. It is encouraged to give image references of real dogs.
      ♡ Coats incorrectly described or using non genetic language will be changed to be genetically accurate.
    ❥ The following is not allowed for suggestions-
      ♡ Wild mixes/crosses of any kind.
      ♡ Developmental breeds.
      ♡ Mutations, coats, and modifiers under the 'Uncommon' category in the Genetics Key
      ♡ Specific mutations, coats, injuries, ect. to be stated. Breeds that come with a guaranteed mutation (ie. the sphynx cat) will have that mutation. Only the coat color/pattern and the breed will be stated.
    ❥ It is encouraged that personal pets not be used for suggestions as they may not be won by you.

SUGGESTION FORM -
[b]Username-[/b] text
[b]Cat Or Dog?-[/b] Cat/Dog/Both
[b]Breed Or Coat?-[/b] Breed/Coat/Both
[b]Reference/Description-[/b] text

AVAILABLE SUGGESTION COLLECTION -
Username- text
Suggestion/s- text

Username- conversett
Suggestion/s-
-Alaskan Malamute
-Great Dane
-Dachshund
-Cornish Rex
-Highlander

Username- Faededfyre
Suggestion/s-
-Greyhound - Black Brindle with Piebald
Username- text
Suggestion/s- text

Username- PaintingPony
Suggestion/s-
-Whippet - Cream with Black Mask and Irish

Username- Spiritstar3
Suggestion/s-
-Maine Coon - Chocolate Tabby/Blue Tabby
-Australian Mist
-Snowshoe
-Irish Wolfhound
-Japanese Akita Inu - Black with Irish

Username- Wileyfangs
Suggestion/s-
-Golden Retriever - Fawn
-Boxer - Red with Black Brindle and Irish
-Bloodhound - Fawn w/ Sable
-Brittish Shorthair - Domestic Tabby (any kind, any color)
-Somali - Blue Ticked Tabby (No banding)
-American Longhair - Black (Subleached aka Bronzing)

Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Tue May 12, 2020 7:29 am, edited 50 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Shelter For Angels - Misc Post ||

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:06 pm

STAFF LIST -
Staff Forms - Here
    SFA Owner -
    SFA Moderator -
    SFA Artist -
    SFA Archivist -
    SFA Guest Artist -
      N/A

INSPIRATION -
    While I am still technically part of SCS, it has grown quiet and I have no way of knowing if it will return to active days. As such I took a long hard think about if I wanted to make something inspired by/in a similar light to it.. and I did! I had doubts, worried if I would be allowed but I can't thank Neah and the fellow SCS staff for the wonderful years there. They were certainly a blessing and I will hold them in my heart forever <3
AFFILIATES -
Affiliates are able to be more actively mentioned in forms and challenges, and occasionally, with expressed permission, are allowed to be listed as relatives and breed in the nursery (Only SCS has this right currently).

STAMPS -
    Made by- Dragonheart48
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4250331][img]https://i.imgur.com/215GHRa.png[/img][/url]
    Made by- Dragonheart48
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4250331][img]https://i.imgur.com/f1emUYa.png[/img][/url]
    Made by- Dragonheart48
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4250331][img]https://i.imgur.com/WbufdQY.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sat May 02, 2020 5:35 am, edited 22 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: || Shelter For Angels - Shelter Pet ARPG || [OPEN]

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:30 pm

Open to posts and marks! Trying to get the last little bit set up properly <3
Hello All! Tis I, Rei! Taking a break from designing for the most part and focusing on my own characters and art skills. Got a competition going on for those that are interested! Its to give the listed characters a human/oid form!! If you're interested please go enter <3

----------------------------------------------

~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_king » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:32 pm

Mark :eyes:
ataraxic_king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HappyAlpaca16 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:33 pm

Mark
Hello! I'm HappyAlpaca16! But you can call me Alpaca. I love animal roleplays a ton! If you have a roleplay to recommend, PM me =) I support all furries on this site. If you are one I would LOVE to chat.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImage Image Image
HappyAlpaca16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Octavius. » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:34 pm

Mark!
════════════════════════════
Octavius | He/him or They/them

I am just a goon who likes
drawing, and playing games.
I have no clue what im doing half
the time!

Links go here but nothing is worth noting

Octavius.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CosmiMouse » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:35 pm

marking !! :eyes:
I'll actually code this someday but for now you can find me on DA and TH also my discord is CosmiMouse (not a gay)#9930 feel free to add me!
CosmiMouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me