Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Doppel-Gängers by Black.Wings

Based on Click to view
Artist Black.Wings [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Doppel-Gängers

Postby Black.Wings » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:02 pm

What is a Doppel-Gänger wrote:Dop·pel·gäng·er
noun
An apparition or double of a living thing.
"He has been replaced by an evil Doppel-Gänger"
-
These cows, unique to any other adopt, are based on living breathing cows. Sure other adopts have some based on living animals but, honestly they're just a picture half copied off Google. Every adopt will have a picture of their real life counterpart. Info on them, like their parents names, their names and their offspring's names (If any). You may, if you're lucky be able to name one of these real life cows to live on the farm and produce milk for all those who enjoy it! So what do you say; Wanna try you're luck today?

Line Credit: EmberWolf

Photo Credit: Black.Wings (I am manager at the facility these photos are taken at and have direct approval of the facility owner to take and use these photos in any way I see fit.)

Disclaimer: I, Black.Wings, own the rights to every photo taken and used for this species and allow other users to use them as follows. You may, create art representing the photos and other creative means. You may not however, take credit for the photos or use them outside of this species. Incoherence to these rules will result in a strike and or permanent ban.
Last edited by Black.Wings on Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:41 am, edited 28 times in total.
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|- Rules -|

Postby Black.Wings » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:03 pm

Basic Guidelines wrote:|==| Animals with Ear Tags are already adopted
|==| Females always are adopted as Heifers, once they have their first calf, they become cows
|==| Collars are given to fresh cows, so fill out the forum here after she has a baby, and the artist will add one to her.
|==| Bulls dont get collars in general
|==| Bulls will be every 5th Adopt
|==| Will add more if and when I see fit!

What You Can Do wrote:|++| Follow all Chicken Smoothie rules.
|++| You are allowed as many as you wish, though you may only win one a week.
|++| You may trade your cows with other users. There is a 3 month cooldown between trades.
|++| Will add more if and when I see fit!

What You Can't Do wrote:|--| This is a closed species, you cannot make your own or breed them with other species.*
|--| There will only ever be Male x Female breedings, animals may have relations anyway you see fit but only opposite sexes may breed.
|--| They cannot be depicted as anthros, they are and only ever will be 4 legged animals.
|--| You may not sell your cows to other users, the Auction House is there for a reason.
|--| Do not ask for a staff position or harass the staff.
|--| Do not edit the species lines, this is an artists job, forums are available for this.
|--| Will add more if and when I see fit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone gets 3 Warnings before they get a strike, the next two strikes get No warnings. Once banned your cows are confiscated and all breedings are void. You will not be able to have anything to do with the species anymore.

Strikes wrote:-
-
-

Bans wrote:-
-
-
Last edited by Black.Wings on Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:39 am, edited 12 times in total.
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|- Staff -|

Owner:

Black.Wings

Official Artist(s)

TheUnsinkableShips

Looking for 1 more artist! PM me if Interested!

Moderator(s):

Lady Mascaraed
Last edited by Black.Wings on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events and Competitions

-None ATM Check back later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Once we hit 50 adopts this will open every Sunday
Last edited by Black.Wings on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|- Genetics -|

Postby Black.Wings » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:04 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-
Frisian Holstein

fh/sp

Holsteins are normal adopts

-
Jersey

JR/PT

Jerseys will be special adopts for the 25th out of 100. Ex: 25, 125, 225 etc.

-
Black Limousin

BL/DO

Black Limousin will be special adopts for the 50th out of 100. Ex: 50, 150, 250 etc.
-
Red Limousin

RL/DO

Red Limousin will be special adopts for the 50th out of 100. Ex: 50, 150. 250 etc.

-
Black Angus

BA

Black Angus will be special adopts for the 50th out of 100. Ex: 50, 150, 250 etc.

-
Red Angus

RA

Red Angus will be special adopts for the 50th out of 100. Ex: 50, 150, 250 etc.

-
Brown Swiss

SB

Brown Swiss will be special adopts for the 75th out of 100. Ex: 75, 175, 275 etc.

-
Belted Galloway

BG/BT

Belted Galloway will be special adopts for the 100th out of 100. Ex: 100, 200, 300 etc.

Last edited by Black.Wings on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|- Auction House & Shop -|

Have a Cow or Bull you dont want anymore? Dont want to trade it to another user cause you want cold hard cash? Well no worries! This is the place for you. Here you can sell your unwanted livestock for Moo Money! Which can be used to buy other items in the shop, be traded for breeding slots etc. Remember! You CANNOT sell a cow or bull to another user for Moo Money. If you do its an automatic Strike. This is your only warning!

Holstein Cow: 2MM
Holstein Bull: 1MM
Jersey Cow: 3MM
Jersey Bull: 2MM
Angus Cow: 4MM
Angus Bull: 3MM
Limousin Cow: 4MM
Limousin Bull: 3MM
Swiss Cow: 4MM
Swiss Bull: 3MM
Galloway Cow: 5MM
Galloway Bull: 4MM

Code: Select all
I want to Sell my (Cow/Bull)!
Username:
Adoption Page:
Maybe WIP?

Every Monday, if someone sells a cow or bull during the week prior they will come here. The seller has the option to either have immediate payout or auction payout. If you want to buy a animal held here, place a bid and if you win you get a new friend and lose some MM. It can either be a win or a lose, but thats the fun of the gamble!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by Black.Wings on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|- The Bank -|

This shows you what you and other users have for Moo Money and Items! If you think your balance is wrong please PM me

[A] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[B] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[C] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[D] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[E] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[F] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[G] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[H] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[I] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[J] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[K] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[L] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[M] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[N] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[O] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[P] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[Q] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[R] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[S] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[T] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[U] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[V] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[W] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[X] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[Y] Usernames wrote:A
B
C
[Z] Usernames wrote:A
B
C

[Other] Usernames wrote:A
B
C
Last edited by Black.Wings on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:55 am, edited 6 times in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art Change

Postby Black.Wings » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:05 pm

Want your Cow or Bull to look different or be fixed to aid in those awesome weekly competitions? This is the place to go! Note, these cant be undone so when doing so, just keep that in mind.

Code: Select all
Id like to change my Cow/Bull up!
Link to animal:
What you'd like done: (Tail Bob, Castrate Bull, Add Calving Collar, Change Ear Tag Color, Burn Bull Horns)
Thanks!
Last edited by Black.Wings on Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:27 am, edited 10 times in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Doppel-Gängers (Open for Marking!)

Up
Last edited by Black.Wings on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Doppel-Gängers (Open for Marking!)

Up
Last edited by Black.Wings on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me