Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

SMW #095 | Gahana Jund | Fcfs closed by Chromium

Based on Click to view
Artist Chromium [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SMW #095 | Gahana Jund | Fcfs closed

Postby Chromium » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:51 pm

════║═══

══║═════
Code: Select all
Name;; Loki
Age;; 8 years old
Gender;; Stallion
Sire;; Foundation
Dam;; Foundation
Herd;; Gahana Jund
Height;; 16.2 hh
Rank;; Mid Ranker
Coat Color;; Dunskin
Genotype;; Ee/Aa/Crcr/Dd/SPLspl
Eye Color;; Chocolate
Bead Minerals;;Leopard Skin Jasper
Breeding notes;;

Personality:
As his name suggests, Loki is a mischief maker. He enjoys stirring up the other herd members for no other reason than his own amusement. He is kind at heart though and only wants the approval of the horses he admires. He is not great at expressing his emotions though and usually ends up making others irritated with him instead of gaining their approval or admiration. Most horses are not amused with Loki's attempts to get attention and usually end up giving him the cold shoulder instead. This of course depresses him and makes him jealous of those who are able to gain the positive attentions of others.

Heres the last fcfs in my stash, to win this pretty boy describe his personality in at least 100 words!
Last edited by Chromium on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SMW #095 | Gahana Jund | Fcfs OPEN

Postby Keen » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:13 am

Name;; Loki
Age;; 8 years old
Gender;; Stallion
Sire;; Foundation
Dam;; Foundation
Herd;; Gahana Jund
Height;; 16.2 hh
Rank;; Mid Ranker
Coat Color;; Dunskin
Genotype;; Ee/Aa/Crcr/Dd/SPLspl
Eye Color;; Chocolate
Bead Minerals;;Leopard Skin Jasper
Breeding notes;;

Personality:
As his name suggests, Loki is a mischief maker. He enjoys stirring up the other herd members for no other reason than his own amusement. He is kind at heart though and only wants the approval of the horses he admires. He is not great at expressing his emotions though and usually ends up making others irritated with him instead of gaining their approval or admiration. Most horses are not amused with Loki's attempts to get attention and usually end up giving him the cold shoulder instead. This of course depresses him and makes him jealous of those who are able to gain the positive attentions of others.

108/100
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SMW #095 | Gahana Jund | Fcfs OPEN

Postby Chromium » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:32 am

@keen, congrats!
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me