Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Abandoned Batch #1348 by ~Trompy

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Abandoned Batch #1348

Postby ~Trompy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:31 am

It's Friday the 13th in some places in the world already, so here is your special Friday the 13th themed PPS Batch!

Owner: X
Name: Paris Devlin Akhaaron

To try for this little viscling, tell me what it's favorite prank is!! You have complete free reign if you wish to add more, or decorate it up, but it is not required. This ends in one week, ending October [strike]20th 27th at 11pm CST.

I can give extensions if you have started on your form (more than just a name and gender) and you ask at least 12 hours before the end date. Extension given!

Base Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Favorite Prank:[/b]
[/strike]

Mutations

Slit Pupil - Rare
Unicorn Horn - Uncommon
Spike Set - Uncommon
Last edited by ~Trompy on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Abandoned Batch #1348 - Open until 11pm CST Oct 20th

Postby Thebattleangel » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:33 am

mork maybe?

Username:
.Skye.

Name:
Evi

Favorite Prank:
Wip - don't steal ideas -
-Puts hair dye in shampoo
-Gives people fake cakes made of mud

Last edited by Thebattleangel on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kokichi_Ouma » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:57 am

Username:SelimPride
Name:Jinx
Favorite Prank:I got 3 favorite pranks 1: when you put a small peice of paper taped to a computer mouse so the cursor won't move when used, 2: When you screen shot someone's computer hide all icons and gray bar so when people click something nothing happens,
and my 3rd favorite prank and putting an air horn under someone chair so it goes off when they sit.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Viscets
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ImageImageImageImage
Please click ->Image
Kokichi_Ouma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:09 pm

Dropping!! Early congrats to the winner
Last edited by barbatos. on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:21 pm

^by me

^by mackstarr

enjoy:)
Last edited by Catskitten on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 18 times in total.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

don't worry your head off, theres always a fate worse than d

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:47 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

╒═════════════════════════════════╕
    || Username:
      corrosive_limes
    || Name:
      Paris Devlin Akhaaron
        || Paris: Greek name derived from the word "pari", meaning "wager".
        || Devlin: Scottish name meaning "little unfortunate/unlucky one".
        || Akhaaron: Derived from "Akar" - A variant form of Hebrew "Akan", meaning "one who troubles" - and "Kharon" - A Greek naming meaning "fierce brightness."
    || Gender:
      Male
    ╘═════════════════════════════════╛

╒══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

|| Personality:
            Mischievous | Impatient | Childish | Cunning | Deceptive
              Untrustworthy | Attention-Hog | Loud-Mouth | Persistent | Needy
            word count ;; 760
          Paris, while appearing young, has actually been around for a lot longer than he seems - not that you'd be able to tell. Despite how long he's been around, he can still be incredibly childish and impatient. He easily grows bored and disinterested with things, and will get very whiny and pouty if someone asks him to do something he doesn't want to do. Even though he is technically an adult by age and experience, he will still often defer to others - though there will be a fuss if you tell him to do his chores.
          Despite his childishness, Paris is surprisingly cunning and deceptive. It seems that his small stature has given him something of an edge in charm, as most Viscets wouldn't ever suspect he'd be up to something. He can be very persuasive when he tries, and has quite a way with words. Paris is quite perceptive, and will very quickly pick up on subtle hints and details that generally slip past everyone else. His questions, actions, and requests may seem innocent enough most of the time, but one can never be too sure with him.
          Paris is, naturally, a very mischievous Viscling and is always getting himself into trouble in places he shouldn't be. He loves to play a variety of pranks and practical jokes aside from just tricking others into losing their way, and will make endless puns at the cost of one's sanity. Despite his quick wit with play-on-words, he's not so good at coming up with come-backs for a scathing remark. He can easily become flustered and angry, which is never a good thing.
          Paris has a tendency to abuse his ability to curse others when his temper is short, and has cast several curses before in temper tantrums - I mean, fits of blind rage. He can hold grudges for a long time - though most of them are completely unfounded - and can easily get quite sulky. Most of what he gets angry over is very petty, and in most cases, a simple apology would suffice, but in his childishness, he may still act somewhat passive aggressive toward the perceived offender for a while until he finally gets over it. However, when he does finally forgive, he generally forgives fully and quickly returns to interacting with them normally.
          Having lived in the forest pranking and occasionally cursing other Viscets for his entire life as far as he can remember, Paris doesn't have the best social skills. When having to actually be around and get to know others, he's generally very asocial and untrusting at first, sometimes even borderline paranoid or outright hostile. It's not that he's trying to be a jerk, it's just that he doesn't really know how to interact with others.
          Though Paris may be very aloof and distant when first meeting new Viscets, he's not always that way. As he gets to know someone more and trust them more, he will begin to relax around them. He'll get a little bit more jokey and start to get more interested in what they're doing. Eventually, he'll start to playfully tease them about minor things that he's fairly certain won't spark serious arguments.
          Paris, for all he seems like a stuck up pain in the neck, isn't really all that bad once you get to know him. Sure, while he is still an annoying and obnoxious pain in the butt, his childish behavior begins to manifest itself in more of the curiosity, naivety, and wonder at the world that children seem to naturally have. Though he does his best to come as being a "tough guy", as he gets to know someone better and trust them more, it slowly becomes apparent that he is still a child and isn't as tough as he wants to seem to be. Paris is surprisingly rather needy and dependent on others, and - though he'd never admit to it - hates to be alone and does have some abandonment issues.
          All in all, while Paris is a dangerous, immortal being with the ability to cast curses, he's still a child. While he certainly has done some questionable things, extremely rarely has it actually been out of malicious intent to cause harm - most of the time it's just a case of a temper tantrum gone wrong. He's very dependent on those around him once he gets to know them, and though he may annoy them to death with his endless needling and bad puns, he does still appreciate and love them somewhere deep down, and would hate to be without them.
    ╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Favorite Prank:
            word count ;; 306
          Paris's favorite so called "prank" is causing Viscets to get lost in the woods. You see, he's not just an ordinary Viscet. Paris is an immortal being, a sort of spirit of mischief and misfortune, so to speak. No one's really sure if he started out this way or if something happened to make him this way, not even he himself. This "prank" can very easily turn deadly, as Paris is a magic being and can cast curses that actually hold power and aren't just empty threats.
          Most of the time, it is really just a prank and no harm is intended. In these instances, he usually either uses magic to create a light that looks like torchlight and use it to lure the target off the path, and other times he pretends to be a lost Viscling. Sometimes he'll actively go up to the Viscet to try to trick them to follow him, and other times he hides in the nearby bushes or in the branches of the trees and either uses magic and, or makes various sounds to lure them off the path.
          Most of the time in these instances, the Viscets quickly catch on to the ruse and can relatively quickly find their way back to a main road, resulting in only a slight delay. However, if he does decide to curse them, that delay may become much longer - possibly even the rest of their life. Curses can be as vague or specific as Paris desires. Vague ones are left open to fate's interpretation, others not so much. Some Viscets may wander in the woods for the rest of their lives, never finding their way out, while others may still have luck on their side and conquer the spell, finding their way back to the outskirts of the trees and back to civilization.
      ╒══════════════════════╕
      Art: ╘══════════════════════╛

Relationship With Evander:
            word count ;; 180
          Paris sees Evander as a bizarre combination of best friend, older brother, and father figure. Evan is the first true strong adult presence in Paris's life as long as he can remember, as he doesn't remember his parents - or if he even has parents. Evan is the first Viscet who actually took the time and was able to get close to Paris and try to understand him, and because of this, he's landed with the responsibility to teach Paris manners and social skills and generally guide and help him.
          Paris was frosty and aloof with him at first, but over time came to see that Evan was only trying to help him, and he slowly began to let down his walls. Now, Evan is the first and currently only Viscet that Paris looks up to and respects and actually listens to. Of course, like any family, they've had their fights and Paris has lost his temper more than once, but Evan's seemingly endless patience with the Viscling got them through it, and the two share a very close bond.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gonna have to drop the story idea in favor of a relationship due to being so short on time ;v; the relationship i wrote up isn't quite finished, but i do have plans to expand on it

credits -
-- Evan belongs to me
-- "Such Horrible Things", "It Was a Dark and Stormy Night", and "Fate Worse Than Death" by Creature Feature

Code: Select all
paris tries to get evan lost in the woods but it doesnt work. evan befriends / ""captures"" them?

evan -
- some bizarre mix of friend, older sibling, and father. paris doesn't remember his parents - or if he even has any - and evan is really the first strong adult figure in his life and paris in a way sees him as a parental figure or older sibling. paris usually listens to evan, but like any normal family, they do still of course have fights.
- evan's incredible skill with magic allows him to deal with paris's attempts to curse him?

possible relationship with asataryth and/or mikarita?

art ideas -
-- hiding behind a tree/bush
-- in front of a viscet with a lantern talking to them

ideas -
- possibly some sort of "demon" entity / mischievous ghost/spirit?
- has some sort of magic powers?
- used to be a living viscet but died / was caught up in some sort of magical phenomenon/ritual and made immortal somehow?
- something to do with the underworld and the soul reapers/reaper guards and the emperor?

- psychic?
-- possibly some sort of "genie" / wish granter?
--- wandering spirit of mischief
--- sort of a "lost soul"?
--- amnesia?
--- abandonment issues?
- acts like a cat
-- will be endlessly distracted by shiny things / yarn / feathers
-- will sneak into the henhouse and eat yo birds :0c
- makes Viscets get lost in the woods?

backstory?
what happened to them and why they're what they are?
--> why they're pps

-- sort of like a jester?
--- used to be??
--- maybe left/was outcast and cursed?
---- was an attempt by magicians / scientists to create a synthetic life form?
----- test to try to make perfectly obedient soul reapers to supplement their diminishing numbers that backfired and gained self-awareness and left?
-------- [size=85]wherE'D YOU COME FROM WHERE'D YOU GO WHERE'D YOU COME FROM COTTON EYED JOE[/size]

--- maybe Asataryth?
--- Mika belongs to me
--- Maybe Fate Worse Than Death, Dr. Sawbones, or Mommy's Little Monsters?
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 25 times in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:55 pm

Marking for a good read. I love prank stories. Lol Goodluck guys!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:04 pm

Mark?????
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:10 pm

Res with emptying a box of whoppers, covering cheese balls with chocolate... you get the point... 😈
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me