Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Khimaira Friesians #2465 by Phina D Wolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Phina D Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #2465

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:37 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Starwindrider
Show Name: Stars in the Galaxy
Barn Name: Gala
Height: 17.1
Color: Seal bay sabino
Genetics: Ee/Ata/Sbsb
Breeding Info:
Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #2465

Postby Starwindrider » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:30 pm

Owner: Starwindrider
Halter color: Eye Color
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Violet
Memory:
Gala has many nice and sweet memories, some great and important, such as winning competitions; some small yet significant in some ways, such as the time she successfully learnt how to unlatch the lock of her stall door(much to the horror and shock of her owner). But there is one important memory she hasn't, won't and isn't about to forget for a long time to come.
Gala was born and raised up to the age of 2 in a small children's horse riding school near a big, bustling city. Right after being broken in to the reins and saddle, Gala was brought around the practice arena, with beginner riders, some frightened some excited, on her back. She was calm and peaceful, the best type of horse new riders could mount on and ride without trouble. Gala's life was slow and steady, and she was content.
One day, at the age of 7, Gala was adopted and taken home by a young girl and her parents. The girl was named Minah, and her family owned a ranch somewhere around the countryside. Gala was loaded onto a trailer, and her jouney from the city to the peaceful meadows in the rural countryside began.
Gala, like every horse, was a little nervous about her new life. What should she expect? Would she still see the laughing little kids when the trailer door opened up? What was the countryside like? Would she still get sugar cubes and mash?
At night, the family stopped to rest at the side of the long and quite deserted highway. Minah lead Gala out of the trailer, and Gala followed obediently. The surroundings was dark, but Minah's parents lit a fire. Gala stood with them, entranced by the leaping and dancing flames.
Just when she thought the flames were the most beautiful things she had ever seen, Minah stood up and walked over to her. Minah took her halter and gently pushed her head upward. Gala followed her gaze skyward and gasped.
The sky was filled with many beautiful, shining stars. This was a miracle she had never seen before during her life in the city. This fascinated her, and she was amazed and awed beyond words.
Minah lifted her hand and stroked Gala, carressing her colorful coat. "Look at the sky. Gala, that's what you are named after. Stars in the galaxy. As beautiful and charming as you are."
That night, with the glowing embers warming her back and the cool breeze stroking her face, and sitting with Minah, who was pointing out the constellations of Orion, Ursa Major and Ursa Minor, was a night Gala would never, ever, forget.
Last edited by Starwindrider on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:11 pm

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popcorn8784 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:39 pm

Owner: popcorn8784
Show Name: Galaxy Racer
Barn Name: Shima
Halter color: Bright Green
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Jade
Memory: Shima is almost always in her owner's field, but one time her owner went on a trip and brought her with. At first, it was slow going on a worn trail. However, a small group of bandits suddenly ambushed her owner! They surrounded the wagon Shima was pulling, and trapped her in. Fortunately, Shima was able to distract the bandits by kicking one squarely in the face. Her owner was able to arm herself, and together they fought off the bandits. Shima always feels happy and proud when she remembers this time.
ImagexxxxxxxxxxxImage

It is I, popcorn8784 (aka Popcorn or Anonymous)!
I love cute animals, cartoons, video games, and being sleep deprived awesome.
Banker of Fruit Bats!

credit

popcorn8784

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:46 pm

Owner: PrincessAlexis
    Show Name: Lux Stars' Summer Solstice
    Barn Name: Summer
    Halter color: Navy Blue
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Bright Yellow-Green
    Memory:

Her favorite memory is from when she was a filly. She used to sit with her mother and her sister after sunset and wait for the fireflies to come out and light up. Then the three would watch these little glowing bugs dance through the night air until it was time for bed.

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:05 am

Owner:
Show Name:Stardancer
Barn Name:Star
Halter color:dark blue
Pearl/jewel color (halter):silver
Memory:Res
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivalandar » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:37 am

Owner: SketchingDragons
    Show Name: You Had To Be A Big Shot
    Barn Name: Jolie
    Halter color: Dark Purple
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
    Memory: Jolie's favorite memory was when she was out in the field, and first discovered what a butterfly looked like. She was nibbling some grass by her mothers side, when something darted in front of her. She had snorted in surprised and fell after tripping over her gangly legs. Jolie saw the creature flap it's orange wings quickly over to a nearby flower and settle down. She quickly stood up again and creeped up to the orange thing-with wings. It slowly shifted it's wings up and down. How interesting. "Mom," Jolie asked her mother, "What's that thing on the flower?" Her mother lifted her head and gazed at the creature, "It's a butterfly my dear, it won't hurt you." And with that she continued to graze grass. The butterfly lifted up into the air, heading towards Jolie. She tried her best not to panic and stay still. It drifted closer and landed on her dainty muzzle. It was strange, the butterfly. Dainty and fragile, and yet, Jolie felt as if it could do anything. The butterfly lifted up once more and flew into the bright blue sky.
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████
hi! i'm Viva
~used to be sketchingdraons~
dont be afraid to PM me!
━━━━━
CDHFK
UUAcred
━━━━━━
Vivalandar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:40 am

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: A Rain of Diamonds in the Sky
Barn Name: Blizzard
Halter color: Eye color
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me?
Memory: The story of how he met his best friend: A Georgian Red Fox. Blizzard met the fox when she was a yearling. She was out in the fields with a few friends, when they decided to turn homewards. Suddenly, Blizzard heard a little whining sound. Telling her friends that she'd catch up in a moment, she turned back and followed the noise to a large bush. There was a burrow underneath, but it looked like it had semi-collapsed. She heard noises coming from inside the burrow and realized that something was trapped in there. Carefully as she could, Blizzard began to move the dirt out of the way until she finally made a big enough hole for a little fluffy fox cub to pop out. It was frightened, but too tired and hungry to run. The mare felt bad for the orphaned fox and nudged it with her nose, trying to get it to run and find it's mother. After that, she moved away to see if it's mother would come back. A couple hours went by, and no mother showed up. Finally, Blizzard surrendered and picked the little guy up as carefully as possible in his mouth. Then she slowly walked back towards the barn, where she met up with her owner, who had been looking for her. Blizzard put the fox down by her owner, who proceeded to pick him up and take him inside. A few months passed by of Blizzard's owner nursing and caring for the baby fox, until he was finally old enough to return to the wild. However, when they released him back into the fields, he didn't go anywhere. He sat down next to Blizzard and refused to go off into the woods. Eventually, the owner gave up and went back inside, knowing either way, the fox was back in the outdoors and free to go. Blizzard also tried to convince the fox, who had been given the name Todd, to go back into the woods, but he just wouldn't leave her. He looked at her as a close friend and almost like a mother, albeit a very odd mother. Eventually, everyone accepted that Todd refused to leave Blizzard. Ever since, they've been like bread and butter; inseparable.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:27 pm

Starwindrider wrote:Owner: Starwindrider
Halter color: Eye Color
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Violet
Memory:
Gala has many nice and sweet memories, some great and important, such as winning competitions; some small yet significant in some ways, such as the time she successfully learnt how to unlatch the lock of her stall door(much to the horror and shock of her owner). But there is one important memory she hasn't, won't and isn't about to forget for a long time to come.
Gala was born and raised up to the age of 2 in a small children's horse riding school near a big, bustling city. Right after being broken in to the reins and saddle, Gala was brought around the practice arena, with beginner riders, some frightened some excited, on her back. She was calm and peaceful, the best type of horse new riders could mount on and ride without trouble. Gala's life was slow and steady, and she was content.
One day, at the age of 7, Gala was adopted and taken home by a young girl and her parents. The girl was named Minah, and her family owned a ranch somewhere around the countryside. Gala was loaded onto a trailer, and her jouney from the city to the peaceful meadows in the rural countryside began.
Gala, like every horse, was a little nervous about her new life. What should she expect? Would she still see the laughing little kids when the trailer door opened up? What was the countryside like? Would she still get sugar cubes and mash?
At night, the family stopped to rest at the side of the long and quite deserted highway. Minah lead Gala out of the trailer, and Gala followed obediently. The surroundings was dark, but Minah's parents lit a fire. Gala stood with them, entranced by the leaping and dancing flames.
Just when she thought the flames were the most beautiful things she had ever seen, Minah stood up and walked over to her. Minah took her halter and gently pushed her head upward. Gala followed her gaze skyward and gasped.
The sky was filled with many beautiful, shining stars. This was a miracle she had never seen before during her life in the city. This fascinated her, and she was amazed and awed beyond words.
Minah lifted her hand and stroked Gala, carressing her colorful coat. "Look at the sky. Gala, that's what you are named after. Stars in the galaxy. As beautiful and charming as you are."
That night, with the glowing embers warming her back and the cool breeze stroking her face, and sitting with Minah, who was pointing out the constellations of Orion, Ursa Major and Ursa Minor, was a night Gala would never, ever, forget.

I loved how you tied the story into the name! Congrats Starwindrider!
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:44 am

Thank you, Phina D Wolf! This is the first Khim I’ve had in ages XD She is so beautiful :3
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me