Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

◎ Goblin Gators ◎ - CLOSED (PM For Discord invite!) by winkatuck

Artist winkatuck [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 18 hours
Drawing sessions 40
403 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

◎ Goblin Gators ◎ - CLOSED (PM For Discord invite!)

Postby winkatuck » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:25 pm

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁
Archive | Fanclub | Customs & Events | Nursery | Token Shop
Item Bank | Agings | GG Breeding | GG Readoptions | Transfers

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁
• Don't ask to be on the staff.
• Please be polite to everyone!
• No stealing what doesn't belong to you!
• Staff may not tryout for GA. They are already staff.
• There is no limit to how many you can own.
• Selling Goblin Gators (unless staff customs) is not allowed, but trading GGs for GGs is.
•Goblin Gators may be traded for other characters or closed species!
• Let mods know when trading GGs from both parties.
• GGs may not be traded for other currencies (save for copper) at this time!
• Goblin Gators are a closed species; you can't make your own.
• Please follow all CS and Tess rules as our adopts are hosted here.
• Revamps for designs a year or older may be revamped with permission from the original artist or current staff.
• Revamps may only be done by official staff.
• Designs made on GGs must stay on GGs (Not transfer to another species! You will be banned!)
• If you want to gift a Goblin Gator or put up for readoption, please contact the original artist if MIA then a mod!

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁
Goblin Gators are mischievous spawn that climb out from the depths of humid swamps. They love oranges and pudding but can be omnivores, being just as picky or lenient of their diet as humans can. GG's come in all shapes and sizes but all will have a prehensile tail regardless of it's shape. There is no Goblin Gator born without a tail and those unfortunate enough to lose theirs don't tend to live long in the wilderness, often losing their balance and unable to travel. All Gators possess back paws of a canine counterpart with dragon-like claws adorning their front limbs. Rarely you will find a Goblin Gator with fur on the insides of their ears, this is a rare mutation that covers and fills the eardrums--thus rendering any in this likeness deaf.

Most if not all Gators love to pull pranks and steal shiny objects to hoard for their nests. Most possess the power to control and bend nature or water-like elements with ease. Other elemental control being more uncommon or rare. This being said, the type of element a Goblin Gator controls usually relates to the environment in which they live in. They prefer to live in solitude or small herds of no more than three or four. Wild Gators frown upon the frivolous pet lifestyle, but more recently many have been bred in captivity and are more tame. It would be risky to attempt to befriend a Goblin Gator considering their massive size of up to ten to fourteen feet long and from seven to ten feet tall. Humans often place bets on who can ride one the longest be being rolled off. Domestic GG's tend to come in half the size, being a favorable mode of transportation in more rural areas.

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁
Customs and event GGs don't count towards this, just try to keep it in mind with bigger events. Don't abuse it. ;v;

Common
(No limit on these.~)
• One Element
• No Element
• Water Element
• Nature Element
• 0-20% edited lineart

Uncommon
(About 1 out of every 3 created.)
• Descry (Light/Dark) Element
• Wind Element
• Earth Element
• 30-50% edited lineart

Rare
(About 1 out of every 10 created.)
• Fire Element
• Electricity Element
• Psychic Element
• Venom Element
• More than 50% edited lineart

Very Rare
(About 1 out of every 30 created.)
• Two element control
• Time element
• Short Tail
• Extra Body Parts (Born Deformed)
• Missing Body Parts (Born Deformed)
• Longer Body Parts (Limbs/Neck/Torso)
• Shorter Body Parts (Limbs/Neck/Torso)
• Wings (or other animal parts not normal for a GG.)

Not Possible
• Tailless
• More than two element control
• Element control not listed

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁
N/A

If you'd like to be added please feel free to send me a pm with your stamp!

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁
Hey guys! Spread that Gator love with any of these stamps in your signature. Thanks for your support!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2781811][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/b653/f/2015/239/2/e/ggstamp_by_winkatuck-d97d9xz.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2781811][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/d9ca/f/2016/037/3/f/ggbutton_by_winkatuck-d9qs5is.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2781811][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/b710/f/2016/049/5/2/gehgistampmoar_by_winkatuck-d9s6vd0.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2781811][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/23b3/f/2016/049/a/1/gehgipoopstamp_by_winkatuck-d9s6vd1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2781811][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/f024/f/2016/121/b/8/gg_pixel__by_swag_comix-da0wjgf.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2781811][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/902a/f/2016/038/9/1/ggstamp_by_winkatuck-d9qy9qv.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2781811][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/079c/f/2016/075/c/a/moarstamp_by_winkatuck-d9ve691.gif[/img][/url]

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁

Wanna be a part of the team? Check and see if the applications are striked through. If they aren't it means we're still accepting applications! Please do not take anything personally if we do not pick you. We, as current staff, try to make decisions as a whole. Notice: All of us currently communicate through Discord to do most things. It would help greatly if any new staff have or can get one.

MODERATORS

Note: For now I'll be looking for 1 to 2 mods. I'll close this when I feel I get enough entries to pick from. Fill out and post the form here in this thread. Moderators need to be able to answer questions on the fanclub, main thread or any GG threads really. They need to keep a calm and professional, unbiased feel as they might be required to judge competitions that need it if artists get too busy. Moderators will also help manage the multiple archives on google docs. A moderators job is to help make it as easy as possible for the rest of the non-moderator staff. If it's something minor, like a change of a GG's name in the archive, updating an event archive or a question that can be easily answered on the thread--it's the moderator's job to do such things. They must be able to work with the community as they are the face of the staff.

If we are interested in you, we will pm you with further information.
[center][color=#40BF40][b][size=150]I WANT TO BE A MODERATOR FOR GOBLIN GATORS![/size][/b][/color][/center]
    Username:
    Do you have any previous experience?: (If yes, please link to the places you have worked. We would prefer if you have previous experience. Even if you do or do not post any, we will be going through your posts.)
    Can you use or have you used Google Docs and Sheets before?:
    Would you be willing to help judge contests if an artist needs help?:
    Have you posted on the fanclub or marked this thread?:
How active are you?:
    How did you hear about us?:
    Why do you want to be a mod for Goblin Gators?:
    What would you say is your worst quality and why?:
Last and most important question--How do you feel about applesauce?:

ARTISTS

Note: For now I'll be looking for 1 to 2 artists. I'll close this when I feel I get enough entries to pick from. Fill out and post the form here in this thread. Artists focus on one thing, making designs for the community to adopt. An artist must be able to stay within the asked design restrictions based on rarities of the adopts they put out, be able to use oekaki well, display finesse with color theory and patterns, on occasion do edits to the lineart provided AND be active! If you think you may have trouble judging your competitions then let the rest of staff know ahead of time and we can work something out or pair you up with a mod. It's not required to be able to archive your own adopts, but every little bit helps.

[center][color=#40BFFF][b][size=150]I WANT TO BE AN ARTIST FOR GOBLIN GATORS![/size][/b][/color][/center]
    Username:
    Do you have any [b][u]oekaki[/u][/b] examples?: (Required, please link some of your favorite designs for adopts you have done before or even entries you really liked for other artist competitions. Try to include some with line edits as well as without if possible. Show us variety in your designs, be it color, patterns or both. Please do not link customs you did for yourself or off-site color-in's! We will be looking through your gallery regardless. Those without any oekaki drawings we will not bother with!)
    Can you use or have you used Google Docs and Sheets before?:
    How often would you be able to post and make designs?:
    What kind of competitions do you like to do for adopts?:
    You realized you forgot to check the front page before making a normal adopt. It has heterochromia, a tongue edit and a really short tail. There have been at least ten common adopts before yours. So can you post it? Why or why not?:
    Have you posted on the fanclub or marked this thread?:
    How did you hear about us?:
    Why do you want to be a artist for Goblin Gators?:
    Last and most important question--How do you feel about applesauce?:

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁

Guest Artists or GAs, are artists picked over a short time frame to be allowed to color in and design their own GGs! Once every so often, the form below will be unstriked and the slots will open when I post on this thread. As popularity and demand change, so will the amount of GAs we will accept, the amount they can create and the amount of forms that will be considered for them. If you are removed as GA before you make your adopts, you may not be added back to finish and post them. We will be looking at oekaki galleries ONLY. Not deviantart or off site art.

Regarding GA MYOs: If you're a non-owner when you apply for and get GA, you will receive and be applicable to redeem a GA MYO. You will only be able to redeem this however, if you have first created a design up for adoption before your period as GA is up. This MYO will also only be redeemable as long as you remain a non-owner. So if you win a GG before posting an approved GA MYO, it will be revoked. If you do not post a design or are an owner, you may not redeem this. MYO GGs must be made before being removed as a GA.

Rules
• Do not edit your forms or you will be skipped!
• If you do not have anything in your gallery you will be skipped!
• May not try for GA if any strikes or bans are present.
• May not do any major line edits.
• May not make Teacups.
• May not make any fcfs contests.
• May make two unedited common adopts.
• May make themselves an unedited MYO if non-owner after normal adopts have been made.
• May make one runner up for longer comps/over 5 pages (not including raffles.)
• May be a GA every other opening.
• May be promoted to regular artist if the staff particularly like the designs.

Next Scheduled Opening: ???
Form Threshold: 2

For GA
[color=#FF0000][b][size=150]I want to be a guest artist for GGs![/size][/b][/color]
    Are you interested in a full time artist position?: (Yes/No)

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁

Hopefully we never have to use this area. But just in case, here's the set up for moderators and other staff if problems arise. We'll be working with a strike and ban system. Three strikes and like in baseball, you're out and banned. Think of this as a billboard that advertises bad behavior to discourage people from repeating mistakes and keep them from wanting to make any again.

Strikes will only be given if:
• You break a rule of the species.
• You refuse to comply with our moderator's requests regarding a species rule.
• You harass another member.

People with Strikes may not:
• Post for GA for themselves.
• Breed their GGs.

Bans will only be given if:

• You gain your third strike.
• You (and anyone involved) are found abusing power.
• You are found with a transfer of your gg's design on another species.

People with Bans may not:
• Post for GA for themselves or another person.
• Breed their GGs.
• Adopt more GGs.
• Receive anything from other members.
• Give anything to other members.
(May have everything seized from their account depending on severity.)

Strikes and bans, when given, will have the username and a link to the profile of the person. They will also provide a short statement for each offense, why they were given and when the strike has been given. Any other details per case will not be shared with the public. Strikes will be removed after a month with no other offenses. Bans are often more serious and may only be removed with staff consensus, usually after at least a month (or more) has passed or misunderstanding of the offense.

Bans

Jayus (for joke reporting the species)
tamala (transferring out of the species)

Strikes

• None
(Lets keep it this way!)

Front cover © .Puzzle go lav hur.
Last edited by winkatuck on Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:05 am, edited 388 times in total.
winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◎ Goblin Gators ◎

Postby koi97 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:11 am

Pffft, totally marking.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:40 am

Alright! I've added everyone so hopefully some will be put up soon x3

So keep your eyes peeled!
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the batter » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:45 am

-marks up and down-
yass <333
warrior cats obsessed

my art shop ~ my flight rising ~ my deviantart ~ my toyhou.se
active on FR | he/them | artist and writer | local orange juice
the batter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coradrawa » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:39 am

Markie!
These look AWESOME!
coradrawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:53 am

First Gator ever is up. <33
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulpine-Poltergeist » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:02 am

... I want an army of these. These are-
These are just perfect okay
Image Image Image Image Image Image
We're a system, but most of us are just here for the pets!
Vulpine-Poltergeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:02 am

*screeches and makes nest here*
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wendigo. » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:03 am

mark omg
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me