Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Sunny breeding! RE OPENING NEED HELPERS by Cat!

Based on Click to view
Artist Cat! [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
66 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sunny breeding! RE OPENING NEED HELPERS

Postby Cat! » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:33 am

Welcome!

TO HELP LOOK BELOW

Hello and welcome to this FREE breeding page. Above is our Mascot, Sunny Bunny, and he is open to use as a base parent for anyone that is interested. If you are interested in having a litter made up for you please fill out the very short form below and check to see if there is a slot open. Do not fret if there isn't one open below because we tend to move very fast around here. Just post your form below and we will put it up when a spot is cleared.

Here is our short form:
Code: Select all
Mom image (or looks in words)-
Dad image (or looks in words)-
Artist-
Other-

Simple right?

i would like to be a artist!
Name-
Your best cs pet drawing-

i would like to be a worker!
Name-
Skills-
How often do u get on?

FAQ (and a few Rules)
► What sort of cat/animal/creature does it have to be?
● Any CS pet, Pokémon, a custom pet, or an animal in a book.
► What should I put in the “Other” section of the form?
●The other section is for you to decide if you want the parents blended or not.
For example:
If the mother is pink and the father is white the possible blended outcomes of the litter would include light pink, white, pick, etc.

► How do I tell apart the kittens?
● The kittens will be numbered ( k1, k2, k3, etc.) and besides each one will be a short description of the kitten.
For example:
If the kitten has two or more markings it will be described like this: k2 black w/ white. (This means that kitten number two has a black base coat with white markings).
In a similar style if the kitten is just a solid color it will be described like this: k4 black. (Which as you may have already guessed means that kitten number four is a solid black).

► How many breeding requests can I post?
● You may post more than one request but please understand that there will be other requests and it will take time to fill out each order. Our artist will do their best to post the finished order within the day it is requested, but things like school/sick days to occur.
► Can I tell you how I want the kittens to look?
No, our artist will design the kittens how she sees fit.
► Why does my litter only have (x) number of kittens?
● If your litter has less than six (6) kittens then that means that the artist used all the colors from the parents as many times as she can. The more colors on the parents the more likely your litter will have six kittens. Yes, you may ask for a lesser litter.
► Can I bump?
●Yes I would love if you bumped this for me BUT what I thought would be cool and funny was image bumps. You have to post a FUNNY CAT OR ANIMAL image/gif and under it put bump unless u want to do it the old fashion way and just put bump
► Do I have to own the parents?
● If it is a CS pet, no, if it’s a OC you must be the owner of that pet.
► Can I breed other parents from different litters?
● Only if you ask the owner (not one of the mods/artist) but the true owner of the litter if you can use the parent as well. If they say no then you cannot.
► What happens if the design is wrong?
● If you are not pleased with the turn out of the kitten's designs then you may request that there will be A MINOR CHANGE done to the finished product. As stated above it is up to the artist to make the kittens. Not yours. This request will be done at a random time it could be a year after it was made. All matters on the artist and how she is doing.
► Once I adopt the litter am I free to do what I want with them?
● Yes, once our artist is done with her work and you claim the kittens as your own then you can make changes on them and do what you want with them.
► Can I request more than one litter at a time?
NO.

✱You are allowed to keep the entire litter of kittens if you so wish; however, for those you don't want the entire we will put the ones that aren't taken FIRST by the owner up for adoption✱

MODS**

Our Artists:
The lovely artist - cat!
-http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=441260
-http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=452910

And Our Enforcers & Helpers:

**More may be added in the future.

We will miss all of the formal staff I say now that any one on this list has the ability to get as meny breedings they want done at any time and those here will get there breedings done first thing! Farewell my good friends
“The Mighty” – free shade
"The Bright" - iceglow
"The Sweet" - vintage rose
"The Fluffy" - Nebelung
"The Fearless" - Aniki
“The Shocking” – ~Static~

★ If you have any questions or comments please PM one of us and we will do our very best to help you out.

NEWS

✩ Yearly staff pets are being made
✩ Monthly surprise pets are being made

What we need in staff
✩ Suggestions for monthly breeding(s)
✩ Artists
✩ Banner makers

Warnings & Bans

Warnings: Has much as we hate to do this, we will give out two warnings before we ban you from this thread. You can get warnings for rudeness, fighting with the mods/other guests, stealing our designs, and the most obvious one is when you don’t follow our simple rules. You will have two warnings before we ban you.
1st warning
Batman&TheJoker-art theift

2nd warning
Huntress of Artemis: Warnings for rudeness, argument over a small mistake, & art theft

Bans: If you are banned from this thread this means that we will not fill out orders and will ignore comments. If you continue to post and make a fuss one of the mods (most likely our “Fearless” will report you to the CS mods.)
-

Banners!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1992788][img]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7905/ynkq.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1992788][img]http://i.imgur.com/ln9hX5b.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1992788][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/Ciriun_Ren/SunnyBreeding_zps3c151abb.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1992788][img]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz43/heavy-dreamer/cat12_zps8c82bb0e.png[/img][/url]
[/size]

affiances

ImageImage

helper spots open

Poster- u will gather up the recquest and organize them in order from (at top) the first post (so for the new page the one on top will be on pg 1) to last (the last recquest made) wich would be on pg 5) - this job is very big and requires some one with a lot of time I would like AT LEAST 2 ppl for this job a back up incase the first has to leave or dosent get the time to do it - 2-3 SLOTS OPEN

Organizer - u will organize the front page correct spelling errors edit things make it look organized - I need some one with practice for this please u wont have to do much but u will be needed so when I need a new rule added u will help - this is a job for a grammer wiz and some one who loves to type - 1 SLOT OPEN

Editer- u will add designs gifs edit images add some borders do some codeing - this is a job for a computer Tech - 1 SLOT OPEN

Artist - pm me for this one - UNLIMTED SLOTS OPEN

Mod- keeping things in order makeing sure no one breaks the rules this could include checking to make sure no one dubbles up on orders (1 person with 2 pending recquest) and up dateing staff ext. - I would like some one with time on there hands I would need u to be able to get on at least 1 time a day to check up on things - 3 SLOTS OPEN

Art editor- adding wing lines shading ext. - I need some one REALLY good at drawing on here - 1 SLOT OPEN

Keeper- keep track of the kits open/not taken- this is a job for some one with a good amout of time on there hands ill pm u with more info if u wish- 1 SLOT OPEN

Adv. - u will look for ppl doing affilances (u give them our stamp they adv it we adv them) 2-3 open

Post below on what u think u would like to do and I will try u out

TRYING OUT
Zenstar - organizer , art editor , mod , keeper
CGhall - artist
frostykitty - artist
Doglover<3 - editor
orrosive_limes - artist
Theio- artist

ACCEPTED AS STAFF
Last edited by Cat! on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:34 pm, edited 225 times in total.
/l
...(゚、 。 7
..... l、゙ ~ヽ
I use to be ilovewarriorcats! Don't steal
........じしf_, )ノ
Pets not under warranty and may explode if exposed to sunlight,water, air, hot or cold temperatures, dry conditions or the letter 'p'.No pets were harmed in the making of this post but a few are in therapy and may exhibit strange behavior. All trades are final. Pets are not to be used as a flotation device in the event of a water landing. Not to be taken orally. Do not operate heavy machinery while adopting. This offer not available on the second Tuesday of the last week of the month. Not to be used around the mouth, eyes, fingernails or big toe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FREE BREEDING! OPEN

Postby Cat! » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:38 am

We're open!
/l
...(゚、 。 7
..... l、゙ ~ヽ
........じしf_, )ノ
Pets not under warranty and may explode if exposed to sunlight,water, air, hot or cold temperatures, dry conditions or the letter 'p'.No pets were harmed in the making of this post but a few are in therapy and may exhibit strange behavior. All trades are final. Pets are not to be used as a flotation device in the event of a water landing. Not to be taken orally. Do not operate heavy machinery while adopting. This offer not available on the second Tuesday of the last week of the month. Not to be used around the mouth, eyes, fingernails or big toe.

Cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cat! » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:47 am

Bump?
/l
...(゚、 。 7
..... l、゙ ~ヽ
........じしf_, )ノ

Cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyreia » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:51 am

I'll definately fill it out when i have access to a computer :)
Kyreia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unpredictable » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:23 am

Ooooh, how about...

First parent- http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k616/Fieros/23.png My fursona ^.^
Second parent: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/ ... olf_KI.gif Well, this is my fiancee's fursona, and she's also female XD Hope that's okay
Other- Blended is fine. You don't need to do the wings if they're too difficult, the liger isn't really a part of my fursona, and the other eye on my fiancee's fursona is bright red, without the scars over it like the left eye.

Thank you so much ^.^ I can provide additional references for either of them if needed.
unpredictable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akb48 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:34 am

Mom image: Image
Dad image Image
Other Thanks!
akb48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 am

Mom image (or looks in words)- A beautify silver cat. She has small black tabby stripes and a black middle of tail. She has brown eyes and a light pink flower in her hair.
Dad image (or looks in words)- A handsome medium brown cat. He also has small black tabby stripes. He has gold eyes and tan paws.
Other- If it's ok, I have a specific coloration for the kittens...

Kitten one- Silver with white tabby stripes and black front paws
Kitten two- White with ginger patches, one black ear, and an orange belly and chest
Kitten three- grayish silverish with brown paws and tip of tail.
Kitten four- brown with silver paws, ears, and tip of tail
Kitten five- Black with a white bud shaped dot next to ear
Kitten six- White with brown tiger patches (they're like patches of brown tiger cat fur)
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cat! » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:51 am

sjmaef5 wrote:Mom image (or looks in words)- A beautify silver cat. She has small black tabby stripes and a black middle of tail. She has brown eyes and a light pink flower in her hair.
Dad image (or looks in words)- A handsome medium brown cat. He also has small black tabby stripes. He has gold eyes and tan paws.
Other- If it's ok, I have a specific coloration for the kittens...

Kitten one- Silver with white tabby stripes and black front paws
Kitten two- White with ginger patches, one black ear, and an orange belly and chest
Kitten three- grayish silverish with brown paws and tip of tail.
Kitten four- brown with silver paws, ears, and tip of tail
Kitten five- Black with a white bud shaped dot next to ear
Kitten six- White with brown tiger patches (they're like patches of brown tiger cat fur)

This is not howthisworks the kittens are random I will still do this if u want but I can't say the kittens will look like that
/l
...(゚、 。 7
..... l、゙ ~ヽ
........じしf_, )ノ

Cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cat! » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:21 am

Bump
/l
...(゚、 。 7
..... l、゙ ~ヽ
........じしf_, )ノ

Cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:26 am

-ignore-
Last edited by eleutheromaniac. on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
【Hi! feel free to call me eleu.】
【I'm a bisexual atheist. they/she pronouns.】
【Check out my cat adoptable here
【or by clicking the kitty below】
【I am always open for a pm! c:】
【please click these eggs! & this!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery