Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt A Bloecto by MagmaDP

Artist MagmaDP [gallery]
Time spent 15 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adopt A Bloecto

Postby MagmaDP » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:19 am

About Bloectoes
Bloectoes are strange, wolf-shaped creatures at first glance- but after a second look, one could see its gelatinous form, and how easy it is for them to shape themselves into whatever they wish, as long as they follow their bodily rules-
1-THEY CANNOT CHANGE THE SHAPE OF THEIR HEAD. Their head is the only portion of them that does, indeed, contain bone, which helps them keep their teeth. However, this does give them the possibility to turn their head completely around if they so wished.
2-THEY CANNOT ADD NOR SUBTRACT FROM THEIR ORIGINAL MASS. That means if they decide to grow REALLY big, they'd be as light as a feather, but if they got really small, they'd be like a piece of gold, heavy and difficult to pick up.
3-THEY CANNOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, CHANCE THEIR FUR COLOR. Fur turning colors is not their own doing, they cannot even dye it. The dye irritates their gelatinous form.
The gender differences are as follows-
MALE: What most people see most. Skinny, medium-length tail, long, narrow ears, and narrowed eyes. Their fur is often dark, sort of grayish colors, and tend to stick to cool colors.
FEMALE: Often kept hidden away or with children. fatter body and longer fur on face, fatter ears, and more open eyes. They have longer claws than the males and have an extra pair of 'arms' that dangle uselessly. Their fur is often light colors, sometimes even ranging close or at white. There have not been many known cases of one having pure white fur.
Children are often a combination of these two, and as they grow older, their fur gets lighter or darker, depending on the creature's gender.
Children take Two weeks to grow to full size. At this point, please PM me and I'll draw up the custom adult form to your liking if needed.

THESE ARE CUSTOM MADE AND WILL SHOW OFF EYE, PAW, AND TONGUE COLOR. Kids can either be used for when you can't decide on a gender when you adopt, or if you think its just cute.

NOTICE: If you wish to make your own, I know the like towards mixing colors like red and green, but please for the love of chicken smoothies everywhere, don't make it like that unless you're going to make sure that it blends well. Also, they have long fur, which means nice pretty markings, will be blended.
BREEDING AVAILABLE HERE!

Code: Select all
[b]I would like a custom Bloecto![/b]
Fur: (This includes markings, and the color of the tongue/eyes/pawpads)
Accessories:
Anything else?: (Longer/shorter body parts, extra bits, etc)

I hope you enjoy the Bloectoes!

ALSO LOOKING FOR MODS AND ARTISTS! If you're interested in helping out, just post your name, what you'd be doing (making a list of what's been requested, keeping things organized, or coloring in the Bloectoes) and if you plan on being an artist, feel free to post some artwork of yours, although it's not needed.

~Artists~
The Medic
Comet&Aqua
BlackPersianSheep.
turntechGodhead
Zenstar
horsemane01
♥Dimentio♥

~Banners~
[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1911881][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nrbvfTZ.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1911881][img]http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii579/Bthornell8/BloectoButtongif_zpsfac55a9e.gif[/img][/url]

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1911881][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fMqA1yl.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1911881][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/ef6a7510173741b90a11a64c28ddb99d/tumblr_mqul36OSup1r2j4hho1_250.png[/img][/url]

~AFFILIATES~
Image Image Image
Last edited by MagmaDP on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:56 am, edited 25 times in total.
MagmaDP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt A Bloecto

Postby ppig » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:21 am

They're cute..In a weird way. c:
ppig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagmaDP » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:25 am

c: That's their point. A creepily cute creature. That and they're an original species and I wanted to re-draw them. If you're interested in adopting one of your own just tell me! I'd love to see these guys grow popular.
MagmaDP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ppig » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:26 am

Of course I want to adopt one! ;3; Gimme! -Hugs-
ppig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagmaDP » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:29 am

Okay! What would you like? A boy, a girl, or a little kid? and is there any sort of design you'd like for them? :3 You can add things like scarves, horns, etc or make things like claws/teeth/ears/tail bigger or smaller.
MagmaDP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ppig » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:31 am

MagmaDP wrote:Okay! What would you like? A boy, a girl, or a little kid? and is there any sort of design you'd like for them? :3 You can add things like scarves, horns, etc or make things like claws/teeth/ears/tail bigger or smaller.

A little baby boy. c: I'd say natural colours, similar to fennec fox and red fox colours, and just the normal lines. ;n; Also a cute little red scarf. <3
ppig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagmaDP » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:36 am

You got it! Your little boy will be up soon :3 With the kids, I could also have them 'grow' and draw a custom image of their adult form, as they grew up with humans and aren't as prankster-like when they're adults.
MagmaDP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ppig » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:37 am

MagmaDP wrote:You got it! Your little boy will be up soon :3 With the kids, I could also have them 'grow' and draw a custom image of their adult form, as they grew up with humans and aren't as prankster-like when they're adults.

Yay! c:

And that'd be awesome! o3o
ppig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagmaDP » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:55 am

Okay then, on August 13th, he'll grow full-size and I'll do a custom drawing of him! :3
MagmaDP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagmaDP » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:54 am

Bumpith, also reminder to people who would like one of these guys, you do not have to stick to the colors stated, those are simply natural and common colors. They can have many other colors, pretty much every color of the rainbow. Markings however will only vary towards colors of the main fur color, ie if you had a pure blue one, then fox markings, the darker markings could be more greenish or could be more purplish or it could be darker... but it couldn't be bright red or something like that.
MagmaDP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me