Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

FFA adopts by dragongoddest

Based on Click to view
Artist dragongoddest [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 24 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

FFA adopts

Postby dragongoddest » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Welcome to the new flaming fox adopts
Keyoto has given me permision to take of the FFA since she dosn't have time for them and dosn't want to see them die.

This is my Flaming Fox Adopts! These lines do NOT belong to me, they belong to pachoofoosh, however the species does. Please read through the whole post!If you have any questions about this please PM me. If you can't PM then just post here. If there seems to be too many problems I will close this forever and only use this lineart for myself and possibly friends only. Sorry the post is so long.....and it may just get longer. xD

About the species:
These foxes live in the mountains and forests. When they are in a very good/bad mood they flame up. These foxes are small, but strong. Strong enough to fight a bull. The fire that burns on their back, tails, and feet do not harm anything around it unless it want it to. These foxes have two tails. They also have long skinny legs. These creatures can run fast, over 20 MPH. They are 3 feet high at the shoulder and 5-6 feet long from the nose to the tip of the tails. The tails can reach up to 1 foot long. Their tails are thik with fur however the fur on the rest of their bodies are short. Their fur is silky soft and always will be because they clean themselves at least 2 times a day. Their eyes always mach the color of the flames or the other way around. Their eyes and flames are never a different color from each other. If they have one eye one color and the other eye a different than the 2 colors melt into each other in the flames. When a Flaming fox goes blind it's flames turn white. These foxes never have any mutations like hair, ect. These foxes almost always have realistic colors and patterns, but they can always have a bit of abnormal colors and patters mixed in. They sometimes have only abnormal colors and patterns, too!Their eyes can be any color in the world. They like to wear items a lot but are very careful not to wear anything that may cover their flames because if their flames are covered it herts the fox.

How to adopt:
All you do is look for a Flaming Fox with the words "Adopt Me" on the page and fill out the form on it's page. If you would like to adopt a custom just fill out the form below. Please follow all rules before adopting.

Prices:
These are cheep so don't worry, if you still can't pay for one either PM me or the artist who is/have done the Flaming Fox. The artist doing the fox can pick from any of these, but can not make up their own payment unless they ask me first. The payment is only for customs, artist will have to ask me before asking for payment for a normal adoptable.

Choice 1: 1 Uncommon WL Pets
Choice 2: 2 Uncommon Wl Pets
Choice 3: 3 Uncommon WL Pets
Choice 4: 4 Uncommon WL Pets
Choice 5: 1 Rare Pet (Can be WL if preferred by artist)(To artists: Please do not choose this if the coloration and patter was not difficult for you to do.)
Choice 6: 2 Rare Pets (Can be WL if preferred by artist) (To artists: Please do not choose this if the coloration and patter was not difficult for you to do.)

Small Items:
Yes, I have decided that these foxes can have small items. I will let ONLY small ITEM on these, not hair or anything that might cover the flames. Small items include a list below, if the item you want is not there either PM me about whether or not I will allow it or don't ask for it.
1. Scarfs
2. Necklaces
3. Bracelets
4. Earrings
5. Feathers
6. Watches
7. Flowers(on head)
8. Head items(Flowers, nothing that covers the flames, PM me if unsure)

Items/line edits I will not allow:
1. Wings
2. Wigs/Hair
3. Metal body parts
4. Clothing (Unless it is on top list)

Artists:
1. ~Keyoto~ (rarly)
2. dragongoddest
3 horselover0726
4 BlueAura~
5 Captain Sötét Vanity
7 Whatever...

next week will determin how many artist i still need

Mods
Dragongoddest
horselover0726
please do not mod if you are not a mod

Guest Artists:
open closed

I will have 2 guest artists a week. They each get to make pre-mades(No customs) for one whole week.Once their week is over I will either remove them completely from the list and can not be a guest again for another 2 weeks, or I will keep them and let them be a guest artist two weeks each month. Fill out the form below. From Monday to Sunday the artists can make FFAs, each Friday I will let people fill out forms and I will choose again.

Forms:
Code: Select all
Username:
Examples:
How much are you on each day:
Why do you want to be a guest artist?

Stamps!
Stamps are free for anyone to use in their siggys to advertise my Flaming Foxes. If you would like to make me a stamp for my FFs please PM me! Thank you!

Image The character in this stamp belongs to me, he is my fursona. This was made by Swiftalu, thank you very much!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1249601][img]http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y327/Pinkbubblekitten/Requests/StampA.gif[/img][/url]

Image This FFA Stamp was made by VineStar12. The Flaming Fox belongs to them. Thank you!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1249601][img]http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd504/VineStar12/Stamp.jpg?t=1341423836[/img][/url]

Image This FFA Stamp was also made by VineStar12. The Flaming Fox belongs to me. Thank you!!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1249601][img]http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd504/VineStar12/STAMP-2-1-1.jpg?t=1341433715[/img][/url]

It has a direct link to the home page of FFA.
[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1367371][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4f1wn.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[[credit for the template goes to zilla774]]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1367371][img]http://i49.tinypic.com/2vmd6wy.gif[/img][/url]

Form to adopt a custom:
[b]I want to adopt a custom![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b]
[b]Color(s) of Ear Jewelery:[/b]
[b]Small Accessories(Everything about it up top!):[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Hex codes(If you have them):[/b]
[b]Artist:[/b]

Please do NOT modify the form, which means don't center it, don't make it colorful, don't make the text smaller, and do NOT remove or add to it! Thank you.

Main form for adopting:

[b]I want to adopt this Flaming Fox![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name of Fox:[/b]
[b]Color(s) Of the necklace:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to adopt this Flaming Fox?:[/b]
[b]Art/History (You do not have to do this, but it will boost your chances of getting this fox):[/b]

Do NOT post. This is for my artists only so that they know most of what to post to the front post of any adoptable they post. To the artists: You may modify this to add to it or remove certain things. Please don't remove the "Colors of necklace" and other important bits. Payment is ONLY for customs, you will have to ask me before asking for payment for a normal adoptable.

Breeding:
Breeding is currently not allowed. Sorry, but I want to know how this will go for the first month or two before I start breeding any foxes.

Rules:
Do not claim species as your own.
Do not remove my/pachoofoosh's signature from image.
Only one per person per day.(One custom or one adopted)
You can apply for more then one in a day but you will only get one.
You can own a maximum of 5. (for now)(Customs are unlimited)
If you do not own it you cannot use the image in any way shape or form without the owners consent.
Do not say you have drawn these designs. (Lines and all)
If you have ANY questions please PM me, I will post the answer and question to the front post when I have answered if it is a question worth posting, if it is not it will stay privet. (I may.....I forget to post them here sometimes)
Please do not post a form when every artist's slots are closed. (Which might never happen :lol: )
Never sell your adopted Flaming Fox, if you don't want it anymore PM me or the artist that designed it so we can put it back up for adoption.
Please do not quote your form unless it has been over a week without a response, if my artist responded please be patient.

Rules for artists:
Please do not make a background for these. They are transparent. You may make a BG for when you are adopting one out but please remove that layer when it is adopted. Thank you.
If you make a design that you LOVE you may keep it. But don't do this very often.
Artists get 1 free custom every month that they can make themselves or ask another artist to do via PM.
I do not mind if you don't use the full form for pre-mades. But keep the "Color(s) of necklace" on there. TY.
You may keep a FFA if you fall in love with it.
Artists may have as many FFAs as they want but make sure to still adopt some out! :)
-NEW-Please do not take another artist's order! The only exception is if the artist says it is OK with them.
new Do not edit any part of flames or body unless it is listed ok or I approve it.
New To all artist If you make 3 foxes that do not fallow the traits of FFA you will be kicked from being an artist

Warnings:
None, lets keep it that way.

Banned:
None, lets keep it that way

also check out
Image Image
The Guardians
Adoptables
Last edited by dragongoddest on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:36 am, edited 22 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~new~ FFA adopts ~need artist~

Postby lunar-lynx » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:56 pm

Transfering my form from old thread(:

ƜσℓʌɛƨǤσЯαωя wrote:I want to adopt a custom!
Username:
WolvesGoRawr
Name:
Shiver
Reference:
Main Ref - Missing Feather
Second Ref - With Feather
Color(s) of Ear Jewelery:
The same blue as her eyes
Small Accessories(Everything about it up top!):
She has a scarf bandana. It looks like this one but without the ropes. Can that be included? If so and the artist can't do plaid, a plain white or light gray is fine. I don't think her headphones are allowed. Also, she's supposed to have a blue jay feather in her tail.
Eye color:
It's a bright tealish blue
It's in the refs(:
Hex codes(If you have them):
I'm sorry, I don't have them.
Artist:
Whoever has the time(:
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragongoddest » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:58 pm

i may have to close customs for awhile unless i can do it tonight
since i cant use the okike on this computer *yet*
but i'll see what i can do
dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Destrie » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Nice to see the new thread up : )
I'll still be an artist, if that's okay with you
aka Des | She/Her | USA
[Toyhouse] | [deviantArt]
[Join me on Furry-Paws]
Inactive, but still here~

[Avatar by Nok]
[Sig Art by me]
Destrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragongoddest » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:01 pm

horselover0726 wrote:Nice to see the new thread up : )
I'll still be an artist, if that's okay with you

sounds great
your added
dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HunterExWolf » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Username: !Yui-Chan-Primula!
Examples:
How much are you on each day: 3-6 Hours.
Why do you want to be a guest artist?: Because I love doing art, and doing things that make people happy. I also really love these adoptable's, and I would like to do art for here, It would be a huge honor
Last edited by HunterExWolf on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✖ Pansexual & Androgynous ✖ They/Them ✖ 🚬 ✖
ImageImageImage
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I enjoy aesthetics, horror movies/games, relaxing, alone time, wolves, art, my PS4, my lovely doggo Percy<3 and connecting with people! I am a good friend to good people simple. I have pretty bad social anxiety & I am a very isolated human being at times but I love to make new friends and chat:)
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
HunterExWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragongoddest » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:04 pm

!Yui-Chan-Primula! wrote:Username: !Yui-Chan-Primula!
Examples: ?I don't know what this means please explain?
Why do you want to be a guest artist?: Because I love doing art, and doing things that make people happy. I also really love these adoptable's, and I would like to do art for here, It would be a huge honor

exapmles of what you have colored in / desinged
dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunar-lynx » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:08 pm

If you can't and decide to close customs, then I can wait until you open them(:
Last edited by lunar-lynx on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragongoddest » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:08 pm

ƜσℓʌɛƨǤσЯαωя wrote:
If you can't, then I can wait until you open them(:

ok thank you for understanding
dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HunterExWolf » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:35 pm

dragongoddest wrote:
!Yui-Chan-Primula! wrote:Username: !Yui-Chan-Primula!
Examples: ?I don't know what this means please explain?

exapmles of what you have colored in / desinged

Thank you, and I have updated that post.
✖ Pansexual & Androgynous ✖ They/Them ✖ 🚬 ✖
ImageImageImage
I enjoy aesthetics, horror movies/games, relaxing, alone time, wolves, art, my PS4, my lovely doggo Percy<3 and connecting with people! I am a good friend to good people simple. I have pretty bad social anxiety & I am a very isolated human being at times but I love to make new friends and chat:)
HunterExWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me