Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Ironwood Dressage Association ♞ Dressage Sim ♞ Open

Postby landofmakebelieve » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:34 am

Come on guys! We need at least one more entry for our show and it runs tomorrow! Three spots still open c:
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aragorn. » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:38 am

I'm purchasing tack!

Username: Aragorn.
    Horse Name: Blackjack Rockstarr
    Equipment Wanted: Bridle, Saddle, Square Saddle Pad, Splint Boots, Braided Mane
    Colors: Black Bridle, Black Saddle, White Splint Boots
    Price: 1760
    Starting Bank Balance: 44000
    End Balance: 42240

I will join once I get tack and do training! Posted form for personal trainer on Rockstar's page, so will join once that is done!
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oh, hear us when we cry to Thee,
X
X
X
X
X
For those in peril on the sea...

╚══════════════════════════════╝
Aragorn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:59 am

Sounds good. I will get your tack done tomorrow when I have access to a computer and I'll get your training done when I get home from school c:
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kruxly » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:46 am

I'm purchasing tack!

Username: lizerbeth
    Horse Name: GSS Masked Marionette
    Equipment Wanted: Saddle, Bridle, Square Pad, Stockings, Braided Mane
    Colors: I'll be adding them but the saddle/bridle will be black, the pad white, the stockings light pink and the braided mane is black
    Price: 1,741
    Starting Bank Balance: 45,000
    End Balance: 43,259
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepish » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:58 am

I'm registering my barn!

Username: Sheepishlie
    Farm Name: Archer Acres
    Owner's Name: Mari Archer
    Owner's Age: 23
    Owner's Gender: Female
    Other: Will include link later C:
♚ — ♔ SZs ♔ — ♛
sheepish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:12 am

All accepted. All tack will be added tomorrow.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aragorn. » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:27 am

White Oak Stables. It isn't done yet, but I will work on it!
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oh, hear us when we cry to Thee,
X
X
X
X
X
For those in peril on the sea...

╚══════════════════════════════╝
Aragorn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:46 am

Hey guys! The show results are up! I'd like to congratulate anyone who partook in the show and give a special congrats to Poetry In Motion, BM Overruled and Blackjack Rockstarr who have all qualified to move on to the next level c:
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkinhallow » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:02 pm

I'm registering my barn!

Username: Wolfheart1012
    Farm Name: Pale Pass Estate
    Specific To: n/a
    Owner's Name: Aiden Peralta
    Owner's Age: 33
    Owner's Gender: Male
    Employees:
    xxKaitlyn - 17 - Stablehand
    xxLuke - 36 - Trainer
    xxIris - 31 - Rider
    xxAster - 28 - Rider
    xxMs Verity Knight - 43 - Manager
    Notes: Pale Pass is also a stable for multiple other horse breeds, such as Silver Legacy Horses [x]. Is this okay?
Last edited by Arkinhallow on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

I'm Arkin! ♪ they/them ♪ Adult
3D & 2D artist ♪ AEST ♪ Ravenclaw
All sig/profile art is by me!

useful links:
species I run:
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Yes that's fine c: accepted
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me