Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Seeking archivist + Moderators

Postby Sixbane » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:51 am

MySpoons wrote:Username: MySpoons
Link to Pride: The New Guard

Redeeming Cub Ticket! From the final raffle c:

i got u lol ill do it later tonight
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:17 pm

Username: Ravenshadow17
Link to Pride: Soul Pride
Redeeming Custom Ticket! Proof
Maned or not maned: Small mane tuft or if not possible, then no mane
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: If they could be based off what a snow leopard and clouded leopard hybrid would look like that'd be amazing. And maybe gold or aqua eyes?
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:09 pm

Username: Howlheart2008
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The king returned to his old hunting grounds, a burned up area that used to be full of life. He waited for months, only getting a small snack of a vole every once in a while. After many months, life returned at last, creating a beautiful oasis he could build a pride in. He lives in a cave under a waterfall. The prey is plentiful, and there is a lot to go around. The king says it is quite easy to share with all the food going around. He often takes in orphaned cubs and outsiders because of all the prey his territory has.
Maned or not maned:Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:Don't care what he looks like
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoSt In PrOgReS » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:59 pm

Username:
Lost in progres
100 words (minimum) about their territory:
The pride’s territory is a huge forest, seemingly permanently stuck between winter and autumn. The trees reach up high, covering the entire forest in a thick layer of leaves. In the middle of this forest sits a huge lake. The water inside it seems crystal clear, shimmering with an unusual energy. Next to the lake sits a cabin, long abandoned by it’s owner. Despite a path swaying it’s way trough the forest, nobody ever visits. Not because of the lions, but because it is strongly believed to be cursed. Wether this is true or just a silly tale is debatable, but even those who don’t believe in the curse dare not enter.
Maned or not maned:
Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
- Reds, oranges, and reddish browns combined with patches of white
- I’d prefer a not too complex design, mainly not too many gradients
Toyhou.se | Valley of kings | Deviantart
She/her | CET
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 35 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
LoSt In PrOgReS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~The Original Alice~ » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:42 am

Username: ~The Original Alice~
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: 

"I don't want to die alone." Whispered Khalia before everything went black.

Pain struck the big cats head pounding, ringing, earth shattering like the sounds of her grandfather's roars were. The only difference is that some of this pain was sharp. The young one went to take a deep breath but stopped to clutch her side an wince as the pain grew. Gingerly she opened her eyes to find a sun almost set over flower meadow.

"Why- Why am I here? Where is everyone?!" She looked around at the silent land that seemed to stretch for miles and miles in one direction before being bluntly cut off by a forest of Dogwood trees. There were always cubs playing there with the kits where had they all gone? Khalia turned around an looked an the rolling hills to the north only to find more silence. Gingerly she stood up an hobbled around the territory. She looked through the tall grass an around the ponds. Through the forests an even back through the flowers in the meadow to make sure she hadn't missed anyone. Finally after hours of searching her fear was confirmed. She was alone with no clue as to where anyone had gone an a body that wasnt doing to great either.

Maned or not maned: Not Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
If possible I would love for it to be inspired by an African
&Asian Golden Cats if possible c: with light greys an blush colors(like an albino kinda pink blush color)

x

X

x
Last edited by ~The Original Alice~ on Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Image Image Image
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
────────IS GOING TO BE ─
ImageImage
─ MAYBE NOT─────────────
─────────── EVENTUALLY─
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
LINKS → • 1 / • 2 / • 3 / •
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
Image Image

~The Original Alice~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yote » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:21 am

Username: gummywyrm

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
The little lion blinked sleep out of their eyes. They had left their pride, but they still hadn't found a new pride. They had been sleeping in the same place recently, and desperately hoped that nobody would come and chase them out. It was a nice area. It would be a great home for a pride, but they didn't have a mate. There was a small indent in the ground surrounding a tree, which was where the lion slept. The tree provided cover from bad weather. There was a river not too far away, and areas that could be used as dens nearby. Although the small lion planned on leaving, they ended up spending a little too long at their makeshift home and stumbled upon another lone lion. Avoiding a fight, the two decided to start a pride. (138 words)

Maned or not maned: maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: inspired by a chickadee
so tan and gray with maybe a little black

(note: the lion lineart is cute)

‣  Olly
‣ he/him
‣ oleander #2807
Toyhouse
Flight Rising
My CS Adopts

yote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~The Original Alice~ » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:17 am

Username:
~The Original Alice~

Position interested in:
Either is fine! I would be happy to do anything that would help!

Experience?:
Not much, I ran a few RPs an Moded some things several years ago but nothing very significant.

Do you have discord?:
Yes!

Anything else to note?:
I know I'm not super experienced but what I lack in that I make up for in excitment l! If there is something that needs done you can count on me to do it!

Image Image Image
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
────────IS GOING TO BE ─
ImageImage
─ MAYBE NOT─────────────
─────────── EVENTUALLY─
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
LINKS → • 1 / • 2 / • 3 / •
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
Image Image

~The Original Alice~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:04 pm

Username: dewly_noted
    Link to Pride: The ambivalent
    Redeeming Custom Ticket!
    Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Something inspired by storm fronts, like in these images: x x x.
    Having them with a partially formed tufty mane around the neck only [like a long haired cat x] would be great but not required <3
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:36 am

Ravenshadow17 wrote:Username: Ravenshadow17
Link to Pride: Soul Pride
Redeeming Custom Ticket! Proof
Maned or not maned: Small mane tuft or if not possible, then no mane
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: If they could be based off what a snow leopard and clouded leopard hybrid would look like that'd be amazing. And maybe gold or aqua eyes?

claiming!
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:49 am

Username: wildsight
    100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: these vast plains are home to many creatures, with its red deserts and distant mountains. the plains are mostly, made up of the red deserts, their reddish sand, dry and crumbly underpaw. in the center where a river slices through the middle, there is sparse vegetation as you head away from the river, the vegetation grows sparser, with the occasional shrubs and low trees. in the distant there are rolling hills leading up to vast mountains, quite a journey away. many would call this land a harsh place, which it is, but somehow creatures manage to live here. the most powerful being the pride that has settled down, but there are secrets looming in their past that no one knows about. this land was taken. yes, the current pride was formed after a war. through bloodshed. after the fall of the previous pride's king the new king, arose to the throne. their past is horrifying, and they should be ashamed of it, but after many years it had been long forgotten. or so to speak. the past is never truly forgotten though is it? perhaps, if one dug deep enough, they would uncover the long forgotten truth.
    Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: perhaps, a brown/reddishbrown with a darker mane with a reddish tint? faded leopard like markings. lighter paws/muzzle. darker underside. golden or green eyes. uh if there is anything else surprise me ;w;
    [my apologies for any mistakes, this is my first time signing up for one of these]
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me