Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Simas Growth Thread

Postby LadyChinaAru » Tue May 10, 2016 3:28 pm

Username;; LadyChinaAru
Sima;; Gareth
Age (teen/adult);; teen
Hex Codes;;
#E8EBE4,#6772E6,#4850A4,#121213,#CB5FE1 (eyes)

Username;; LadyChinaAru
Sima;; Irianna
Age (teen/adult);; teen
Hex Codes;; #E1E2E4,#806C4B,#534532,#E4BA50,#69383B, #ABBF44 (eyes)
( sorry for being so late I've been a bit busy and I almost couldn't find their pages. )
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Tue May 10, 2016 6:20 pm

Gazoonia wrote:
Has anyone been added back on yet?

I haven't been added back on yet, and I don't think anyone else has.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bullie » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:27 pm

bullie wrote:
    Username;; beeb
    Sima;; adeline
    Age (teen/adult);; due for teen but i'd prefer if this stage was skipped as shes almost a year old ahha,so adult
    Hex Codes;; from left to right on palate
    E0E0E0 - 999CA1 - B0E4D7 - 8E7B9B - 5F4D75 - 1C0730 - 676FB7 [eyes]
    other;; i'd love if an experienced growth artist would grow her!! especially with her tricky design and edits.also she has custom horns just like most of her family on her fathers side,they are "ram horns" [just like her brother karma [and connor,,,ahhh remember the old cringy-ediginess my old simas use to have] though,i'd love for them to be unique like his is large so i'd like for them to be curled like so [or you may pick what to do,,,its just an idea]. if you'd prefer not i'd be okay though !!

ALSO! i know some aging artists were removed from the lines but if needed if your willing to age Adeline since im added to the other growth thread [to transfer my old simas,from a longg time ago when qualeo would let us do that] i can make a temp thread or something an add you to it to do her aging! i know with qualeos recent inactivity it can be a pain to get things done,especially with the main adopts shut down and only the nursery up with some growth artists if not all unadded? so if you'd want also i can add others through a thread to the plain lines if you were previously a growth artist to get some things done. [i think that'd be allowed,,,,especially since there are so many growths that need to be done it'd be overwhelming.this would only be used for growths though until the growth thread is back up and runnin' again.if this would not be okay then please contact me]

mmm I need this done really bad ahhh
bullie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me