Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: ★ Character Design Raffle ★

Postby Promicef » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:04 am

I'd like to enter the raffle!
QUESTIONNAIRE wrote:
What would you do with this character if you win the raffle?
I think I'll add her into a story lore!
I happen to have an OC which have some similarities-I think they will generate some interesting chemical reactions!
What would you like to see me do more of in the future?
Anything you like&come up with!
Just love to see the flow of creativity!
What do you think is the best way to sell adopts?
Well for me I think let adopts go up with offers will be better.
In my opinion,the worth of art differs from people to people.
So may be letting people offer is a better way.
Uncertainty can bring both surprise and disappoint.
Of course, SB and AB would help to have some control over adopts and they are a good way to balance what the uncertain offers bring to you.
she/them
Hello there!
Avatar is drawn by myself,and is me in Stardew Valley.
Art shop
Promicef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ob0321drxzx » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:06 am

────────────────
call me olive, uwn! she/her
- lyrics by set it off! -
"christian, c-pstd, ally, INFP
artist, writer, humanities/creative writing mjr"

────────────────
coding credit
↠ ↠ ↠ ↠xxx↞ ↞ ↞ ↞

ImageImage
ob0321drxzx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ob0321drxzx » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:19 am

QUESTIONNAIRE wrote:
What would you do with this character if you win the raffle? love them and cherish them with all my heart and being (until i could come up with a suitible story/plot for them XD) oh and draw them <: ^^
What would you like to see me do more of in the future? you tealea pups are really spectacular, and your art overall has been so impressive!! i'd say keep at it for as long as its fun for you and whatever feels is the best way to continue your enjoyment of the process because the product, any kind of it, is always special! <33
What do you think is the best way to sell adopts? so i did otas a few times, the first few times it would feel like i was getting no offers at all BUT. after doing flatsales for a bit, i opened another ota (with a fair minimum amount) while also setting it up as an auction to give it some time to collect the best offers i could get for my work. i found its really a great method to see a general pricepoint for what people are looking to pay for your designs which can be really helpful when just starting out and figuring out reasonable prices; on another note though i feel like (maybe speaking as a buyer?) a flatsale is really nice to just kinda "grab and go" in a sense, especially when your only looking for c$. whereas i find otas suited more for those where you want more kinds of offers (art pets etc.) otas are really convient when you wanna send full trades (and not just exchange currency)

anyway wow thats was wayy more than i meant to ramble haha!! hope some of it is helpful because i dont know if i have the engery in me to proofread it oops. hope you're having an incredible day/night !! <3

────────────────
call me olive, uwn! she/her
- lyrics by set it off! -
"christian, c-pstd, ally, INFP
artist, writer, humanities/creative writing mjr"

────────────────
coding credit
↠ ↠ ↠ ↠xxx↞ ↞ ↞ ↞

ImageImage
ob0321drxzx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:56 pm

@Asternaut, @dolliguts d(^_^o)

@velocira, so glad you like the clothing! This was definitely meant to be some outfit design practice since I kinda feel like it's something I struggle with ^^

@Promicef, chemistry you say! I am intrigued c:

@ob0321drxzx, (つω`。) your comment is so sweet, thank you ♡ also super helpful! Your answer to that last question was exactly the sort of insight I was looking for!
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:23 pm

Thank you so much for the opportunity! Your design skills are impeccable!
QUESTIONNAIRE wrote:What would you do with this character if you win the raffle?
First I'd name them Captain Capehart, Cape for short! They could also be referred to as "Cap" by the members of the infamous outlaw gang Dimes. Cape is the second in command but is on the way to becoming leader! I would develop this lore further, and get art to show off the character too!

This is the first time I have come across your work actually, so please pardon if any of the following suggestions have been done before: Bats, futuristic designs, oriental designs, realistic dog/cat breeds and designs,
I also love the details of the weapons for this character, it reminds me so much of Borderlands! Would not be opposed to seeing more of that :)

Having the option to pay in different currencies (eg. c$, $, chicken smoothie pets/items, art) so that many users have a chance of getting your adopts. Maybe cross-posting too, if you have multiple platforms. I think also adding a raffle design here and there is good for exposure!
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:00 pm

QUESTIONNAIRE wrote:What would you do with this character if you win the raffle?
I've been getting into DnD lately, and I think that they would make an absolutely fantastic character to play as! I see her as a multiclass monk/barbarian, quiet, strong, and no funny-business.
I'm currently really into characters that can be incorporated into DnD!
I love OTAs with autobuys personally! There's an option for the bidders to keep driving the price up if they like it, but if someone really wants it they can ab!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RagingRabies » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:27 pm

"What would you do with this character"
Lore or dnd camps! there's some camps id love to join which this character would fit the vibes of spot on! Lore wise i have a Outback lore few my ocs are in this dude would def fit into that aswell maybe being a traveler or someone who is very adventurous maybe little misc like info on plants and herbs aswell!

"What would you like me to see more of in the future"
Personally i don't think that's up to me just do what you enjoy! it will always attract people that enjoy the same thing!

"What do you thing is the best way to sell adopts?"

from what i done and tried is offer to adopts tend go well! i tend to go with art or money offers and only allowing a ab after a few hours!
───────────────────────

└─────────
───────────────
My DarlingArt Shop
Character Purge
Flight Risingcredit
─────
░░░░░

𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

──────── ● ●
Chaos/Franky They/Them
Adult OW/MGS/Dinos
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

─────────
RagingRabies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siddy » Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:18 pm

QUESTIONNAIRE wrote:
What would you do with this character if you win the raffle? it would belong to the universe I’ve been writing!
What would you like to see me do more of in the future? I love the theme of this one, maybe a Heeler?
What do you think is the best way to sell adopts? I personally enjoy using Instagram!

Sid
She/They | Adult
Commissions always open!
Want to contact me? PM me!
DA, Instagram
Toyhouse, Art Examples
(<- Sig Art ->)
Siddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vada vada » Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:36 pm

we are not always what we seem,
and hardly ever what we dream.

he/him | intp | storage
vada vada

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jupiter, » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:55 am

QUESTIONNAIRE wrote:
    What would you do with this character if you win the raffle? i would most likely use them very often, i love anthro characters, but i find it difficult to design them, and i love drawing them! one of my favourite thing to do is to write lore on characters, so if i were to grt this kiddo, i would absolutely love to write pages and pages on gheir story
    What would you like to see me do more of in the future? i absolutely loved your succulent animal adopts, i thought it was such a cool idea! maybe in the future i would look forward to seeing more adopts with weird and interesting themes surrounding them, such as animals x plants
    What do you think is the best way to sell adopts? personally, i feel like either raffles or auctions are the best way to build up interest and gain a profit, although people with less funds wouldnt be given an equal chance. i think having a mix of set prices, auctions, raffles, or fcfs would be a great way to appeal to everyones budget :>
♥ ♡ ♥
|| jupiter || she/he/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗

JOIN THE LETS TALK CHICKEN SMOOTHIE DISCORD SERVER TODAY!
ps distinctblitz is my boyfriend irl, please be
nice to him

links; artshop, th, bingus
╚══════════════════╝
|| 𓆏 || 𓆏 || 𓆏 ||
♥ ♡ ♥

jupiter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes