Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Gen-Doodles | Thunderclan B2 | Adopt their Hypokits

Postby coppercanary » Fri May 29, 2020 8:51 am

I want a hypo-kit!
User: Canary22
Payment: rats rats we are the rats
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): nope! go ham
Write at least a paragraph (4 sentences) about the kit:
Everybody knew not to question her. She was always the quiet kind, keeping to the edges of clan life, both physically and metaphorically; but even when you could not see her piercing eyes fixed on you, there was always a feeling that you were being watched. It was largely unspoken among the clan. If someone brought up how she was unusual in an indiscreet manner, oftentimes that clanmate would mysteriously disappear, never to be found. But disappearances were not altogether uncommon in their clan, so the missing ones were not searched for and not questioned. No matter how much occurred behind the scenes, nobody ever made a move against her. Her sinister aura was a deterrent to any prospecting rebellions.

And this was what she used to her advantage when she finally made a move against the clan leader.

// canary // they/them // ecology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Fri May 29, 2020 8:51 am

I want a hypo-kit!
    User: Micki.
    Payment: sketch of these 2 in exchange if ur cool w that?? (i am ratty rat but u need payment >:( )
    Do you want (a) specific feature(s):
      EDIT: short fur or fur on the shorter side (bc i have trouble drawing longer fur) is my only real request - below were original ideas on form but as i stated im gucci if u ignore them!

steamheil's ears w fiercemuzzle's colors maybe??? maybe scars or torn up big ears??? not requirements at all tho i just thought it'd be neat to yeet u ideas that might fit w their char idea ur 1000000% free to do what u want !!
      kind of a bard-type character. very charming, very flirty, will steal the fur off ur back and you'll thank them for doing so. pretty much chaos follows them around, but they don't necessarily have ill intentions - they just want to vibe and have nice adventures and collect shiny things... and well, if you dont want to give them those nice shiny things they want then they might do some good ol thieving... but hey its your fault for not giving it to them when they tried to charm it from you to begin with. they tend to leave a trail of doe-eyed cats who are just completely in love and awed by them despite their iffy morals. they're a lot of fun to be around, just don't expect for it to be chill times because they will most definitely get you into sticky situations.. and they'll definitely talk their way out of said sticky situations - but who knows if they'll get you out of them... so maybe be careful even if they're fun and charming and pretty and it seems like a good idea at the time, yeah??

probably has a stash of like really shiny stones and crystals in a den somewhere in the middle of nowhere. they also keep all their stolen goods there. who knows where it is other than them tho. is it where they actually consider home?? just a random stash situation?? do they have multiple all over??? who knows, very wander-y type.

probably gonna be male or nb, definitely pan, name to be decided after they're made !!
Last edited by Micki. on Sun May 31, 2020 7:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pumpkinheart » Fri May 29, 2020 8:55 am

I want a hypo-kit!
User: Pumpkinheart
Payment: Cookies and Hugs X3
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): I want the pale colour scheme and Blue eyes!
She sat in the cave, sheltering from the gloomy rain. Her face was expressionless besides a small frown on her lips, and her ears drooped. It was her fault, all her fault, nothing like this would've happened if she hadn't said anything, she shut her eyes and let the sound of the rain wash over her. The rain was soothing, it was calming, it was peaceful, It was the one thing in her life that didn't involve sadness and disaster.
Ello! You can call me Pumpkin or Embee :D

★Any pronouns★

★Bi★

★Minor★

(This is a WIP hdchscdhs)
Pumpkinheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri May 29, 2020 8:56 am

I want a hypo-kit!
User: Rescue2001
Payment: I can see what I have pet wise, I will definitely gift no matter what
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): would love a dark classic or spotted tabby with white ( I love white so as long as it has white markings on it I am ok ) but otherwise go wild! And a bit fluffy would be nice
Write at least a paragraph (4 sentences) about the kit: As a kit he were a real handful. You could tell he was always up to something whether it be sneak attacks or his usual spazz routine. As an adult he did mellow out a bit but every now and then his old child self would pop out. Everyone for the most part liked and enjoyed his company he was always nice but also brought this new life to any conversation. He wasent much of a fighter unless it was needed and he never fought within the group of cats he knew.
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Fri May 29, 2020 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Fri May 29, 2020 8:57 am

I want a hypo-kit!
User: denja
Payment: rat perks!!! rat perks!!! (im still giving u a tip whether u want it or not >:-) ! ]
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): i trust u

always the strange one, they were.
raised from a young age to be a reader of omens - a natural born herald, the clan calls them.
they can’t help but despise the role forced upon them. their siblings play tag outside, carefree. why me? they ask.
if only they were as special as everyone else seemed to think they were.
strange dreams haunt them, whispers and murmurs of cats not there...
they can’t understand any of it.

stifled by the life they are destined to live, they desert the clan...
yet still, that would never silence the voices.
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby budmisty0 » Fri May 29, 2020 9:01 am

I want a hypo-kit!
User: budmisty0
Payment: I can send over 3C$ trying to save but I love your art sooo much <3
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): do whatever you feel maybe something cutesy yet has an intimidating look? idk
Write at least a paragraph (4 sentences) about the kit: Tough look on the outside but a softy inside. Doesn't show his pain to anyone as he doesn't want to burden anyone with his problems. Feels the need for a tough look but he's the softest boyyy uwu. Loves hugs and cuddles with all his heart but won't admit it ❤️
budmisty0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Fri May 29, 2020 9:11 am

I want a hypo-kit!
User: Mythz
Payment: 130c$ .o.
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): Fl u f f
Although he’s young and inexperienced, Snail shows a lot of potential. He’s kind and gentle with others but strong and well behaved. He’s fast, very fast, although his name suggests otherwise. Snail is a slow learner - well, more that he doesn’t take things in quickly. He understands the basic concepts but struggles to correct himself in techniques such as hunting.
The rest of the clan adores him and he doesn’t have a specific role, he just kind of chills out and helps where he’s needed.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Fri May 29, 2020 9:25 am

I want a hypo-kit!
    User: liightning
    Payment: 90 C$! I can add more if you'd like <33
    Do you want (a) specific feature(s): no worries if you don't include this - but I love Steamhail's ears and Fiercemuzzle's cheek + neck fluff!
    (this is with a concept that isn't tied to the actual parents! I hope that's alright ;o; If not, I can change concepts, just let me know!)

She'd wanted magic all her life. It was a cruel thing, watching her siblings grow up in a different world, praised and loved for the powers they were born with, the powers that she didn't have. For whatever reason, she was the outlier, the outcast - her parents, both magic, had somehow produced her, a kit with not even a shred of ability. A failure, an utter disappointment from birth. And so she grew bitter and full of hate as the years trickled by, surrounded by the very thing she'd learned to despise.

This time, it'd be different. There would be no eyes full of pity, no gazes dancing away, no jaws opening to say "I'm sorry." Because now, she was the one who was sorry, sorry for what she was about to do.

She turned the silver dagger in her paws, watching the wickedly sharp edge glint in the pale morning light. She gritted her teeth and slipped it into the sheath that hung around her chest.

There was no turning back.

This time, she would have all the power.

Last edited by liightning on Fri May 29, 2020 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paopu » Fri May 29, 2020 9:29 am

I want a hypo-kit!
    User: paopu
    Payment: 100 c$

Do you want (a) specific feature(s):
    I'd love some sort of scar but otherwise whatever you're vibing with!

May flesh this out more once im off mobile
    This kit has a confidence they don't deserve. They are cocky and arrogant and are unflinching away from any form of danger except occasionally crushes. Shyness isn't a word in their vocabulary. They are the cat embodiment of do it for the vine. They also are fickle and will flirt with just about anyone as they age - although they don't quite know how to handle people flirting back just yet. They're the type to spend hours grooming themselves to look just right and the type to get a scar and be proud of how cool it looks. They're also unflinchingly loyal. Once someone has been designated as their person there's very little they won't do for them.
x
x
x
    they/them

if two people share one
    their destines become
    intertwined they'll remain
    a part of each other's lives
    no matter what

paopu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Fri May 29, 2020 9:32 am

I want a hypo-kit!
User: wolfpack12
Payment: I can offer 90 C$
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): nope, go wild!

They are known to hardly ever talk, to the point where others believe them to be a mute. But what they may lack for in speech, they make up for in body language and strategy. By using their tail, ears, paws and facial expressions, they are able to communicate their thoughts and feelings to those around them, which comes in handy when they don't want their enemies to know their true intentions. They've also proven to have a vast knowledge on the best ways of how to defend oneself, how to form surprise attacks without alerting the enemy, how to throw a hunter off of ones trail and so forth, which makes them an ideal strategist when it comes to planning out attacks and escape routes.
Last edited by wolfpack12 on Fri May 29, 2020 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me