Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Chimeria Stables - A Fantasy Horse ARPG by ShadyBro

Based on Click to view
Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 21 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Chimeria Stables - A Fantasy Horse ARPG

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:35 pm

Please note that this will take me quite a while to fully set up, and I will most definitely be taking my time with it. Feel free to mark!
For now, please check out my other equine adopt, Image

Welcome to the wonderful and fantastical world of Chimeria (kim-air-ee-uh)! This is the ranch that breeds and raises the beautiful Chimes, a horse with a million and one patterns and colors swimming through its gene pool. They are classified by rarity, Glimmers (Common), Runners (Uncommon), and Royals (Rare). The fabled rare Chimes bare a set of three stunning horns, while Runners are graced with just one and Glimmers settle for zero. Though most may seek a Royal to add to their herd, there are special qualities about Glimmers that make them much more appealing, such as their high skill and base stat levels. So whether you play the game with strategy in mind or just want to build up the most attractive herd, Chimeria Stables is here to help!

Notes:
- Customizable Human Avatar (A free editable to create your own stable hand/jockey/farmer/breeder/shower/whatever)
- Stats run as several differant sections, Base Stats being the first. This is the overall point setting that account for the original stats the chime has before gaining various bonuses during ownership, such as a general range of all given stats.
Base Stats also include part of the Glamour Stats total, which is the head category for their looks/show qualities. These will include points for the body shape (Barrel: 1-10, Crest: 1-5, Croup: 1-2, Loin: 1-2, Back: 1-2, Withers: 1-10, Hips: 1-10, Elbows/Knees: 1-10, Hooves: 1-5, Muzzle: 1-5, Skull: 1-10) and for their mane/tail/horn condition (Mane Color/Texture/Length: 1-20, Tail Color/Texture/Length: 1-20, Horns (Only For Runners and Royals - Glimmers use this section for extra judging on their general facial features (eyes/lips/teeth/ears/jaw/ect | Shape/Length/Color/Density/Imperfections): 1-50). Generally Royals have the highest Glamour Stats, where as they lack in the rest of the categories.
The second tier of stats includes Behavior Stats, Skill Stats, and Riding Stats. These are what make up the medium range for the Base Stats.
Behavioral Stats are generally the highest among Glimmers, and the lowest for Royals. It entails the entirety of a chimes personality and their relationship with their rider as well as the judges at shows. A Chime with low behavioral stats will do poorly in most competitions due to misbehavior, and may miss out on extra bonuses during judging. Training will be much harder as well, and said chime will likely get half as many Training Points as a chime with high Behavioral Stats. These stats are able to be increased through interaction and strict training with the chime from the owner, usually in the form of drawing or writing about whatever actions the owner wishes to take. For example, say I own a Feral chime (meaning his Behavioral Stats are at 0). To increase that, I could write a story about the first time I put a halter on him, and turn it into one of the Stat Mods. Depending on how much effort I put into it, I could get anywhere from 5-25 extra behavioral points! This theory goes for all three second tier stats, as they can all be improved in similar ways.
Skill Stats are basically what makes up the chimes skill set, sort of like their intelligence/ease of learning levels. There are differant tricks and moves that can be taught for specific shows, such as jumps, racing, barrels, dressage, ect. This is a stat that Royals suffer in the most, where as Runners tend to be significantly higher. Chimes with severally low Skill Stats will obviously fall behind in shows and competitions, earning less knots per jump or slower times in races. Unlike the other stats however, Skill Stats do have a maximum of 100 points, meaning they can only be improved so far before everyone is on an equal playing field.
And finally Riding Stats, which are usually highest among Glimmers, are the encompassing stats based on how well a chime rides - after all, that is their main task. This usually entails several notes, such as how well the chime reacts to the riding equipment, how well behaved they are under saddle, how they act with their rider, and especially their gait. Riding Stats are somewhat of a middle category, as they tend to tread on both Skill Stats (usually in the category of gaits or movement) and Behavioral Stats (actions under saddle or attitude towards rider during the practice). Therefore its a very easy stat to improve upon, and can sometimes increase along side the other stats. For example, if I took my chime and wanted to increase his Riding Stats by drawing me and him practicing his gaits under the saddle, it might also increase his Behavioral Stats because its a bonding experience for us. This is something you can request when submitting your training form, but it will ultimately rely on what the Stat Mod thinks of the effort you put into your work.
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chimeria Stables - A Fantasy Horse ARPG

Postby razzberry » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:17 am

definitely marking!
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:09 am

Definitely marking!

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:06 pm

mark
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TobyNarina105 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:08 pm

Marked
[*]South Australia time![*] PM if you want to rp with me! I AM GONG TO BE BACK IN A FEW DAYS!!
Call me Rabbit, [color=#8040FF]or[/color] Bunny
TobyNarina105

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imakilljoywannabe » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:31 am

Huuuuuuggggggeeeeee mark! <3
ImageImage╔══════════════════════════╗
-Art Shop-Characters-Kleeare Herd-BWSDA Kennel-DA-Writing-Avatar Credit-
╚══════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════╗
Hey there! I'm imakilljoywannabe!
Gravity Falls//MLP//Pokémon//danisnotonfire
Female//Straight

╚══════════════════════╝
ImageImage
imakilljoywannabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:49 pm

I am obsessed already. Marked without hesitation.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aragorn. » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:06 pm

Mark with the force of a thousand suns!!! These look gorgeous!
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oh, hear us when we cry to Thee,
X
X
X
X
X
For those in peril on the sea...

╚══════════════════════════════╝
Aragorn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amavi. » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:21 pm

*creeps out of the dark depths and corners of the oekaki boards, nibbling on a baby carrot*
Maaaarrrkkk
amavi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me