Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Strytchwek Plain Walkers by Nikki6Ashba

Based on Click to view
Artist Nikki6Ashba [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Strytchwek Plain Walkers

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:44 pm

Introduction
Hello and welcome to Strytchwek Plain walkers! Here we breed the finest Plain Walkers in all of Strytchwek, we produce individuals so great even the Royal Family comes to us for all the Plain Walker needs! Now of course we have plenty of long necked lovlies to go around, and always have some looking for their forever homes. Perhaps you can give a loving home to a Walker of your own?

Now, there are some things you need to know before you can gallop off on your own Walker. First off it's good to note that any walker looking for a home will have no collar on and a sign will be up saying "Adopt Me?", if there is a collar and no sign that means the Walker already found its new home. Next you should know while these are very sweet and gentle animals, they are very large, cows topping out at 16 ft tall and the bull reaching up to 20 feet tall. That height can be useful though to scouts riding them across the open plains of Strytchwek, giving almost a birds eye view of the place! Another thing to remember is that we keep updated on all our animals adopted out, so you better take care of 'em and stay respectful. If we find you breaking the rules, we can ban you and revoke all your Walkers so that that may find a new home with no troublemakers giving them a bad name.

What Exactly are Strytchwek Plain Walker?
Strytchwek plain walkers are tall long necked herbivores that roam the grassy plains of Strytchwek. They graze on just about any grass, bush, shrub or tree, but their favorite treats are small fruits that grow at the top of BonGu trees. These gentle giants have been used for generations as scouting mounts, as being perched on such a tall back give a near birds eye view and makes spotting anything out of the ordinary much easier. Walkers come in a wide variety of colors, though tans and creams seem to be the most common, with darker colors such as black with no cream being rare.

Rules:
-Be respectful at all times to EVERYONE
-Do not harass staff, this includes pestering artists to hurry up on anything, or pestering them for a breeding/custom/to judge an adopt
-You may NOT sell your Walker for any non Strytchwek currency. That means you may not trade for other species, CS pets, C$, USD ect.. You may only sell them for Wekies, another Walker, or gift them for free.
-There is currently no limit on how many Walkers you can own or apply for at a time.
-Breedings between all genders are allowed
-This is a closed species, only official artists may create walkers
-You may not change your walkers markings or gender
-Cows are far more common than Bulls. Only 1 bull is born per every 5-8 cows normally
-If you are banned or found to misusing your Walker(s) it/they will be revoked and readopted out as staff sees fit

Navigation:
Main Adopt--Archive--Bank--Breeding Center--Fan Club-- Discord

Meet the team!
Nikki6Ashba-
Owner, Artist,Mod, and High Ruler of all things Strytchwek
birch. -
birch.
Second in command, Artist, Mod
zombiehund-
Trusted Mod

Job Applications:
Mod:No available positions
Artist:No Available positions
Archivist:Searching!
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Experience?:[/b]
[b]Why You would like to be part of the team:[/b]

Please post forms here or message them to me directly

Form for each SPW:
Code: Select all
[quote][size=150][color=#BF8000][u]What Exactly are Strytchwek Plain Walker?[/u][/color][/size]
Strytchwek plain walkers are tall long necked herbivores that roam the grassy plains of Strytchwek. They graze on just about any grass, bush, shrub or tree, but their favorite treats are small fruits that grow at the top of BonGu trees. These gentle giants have been used for generations as scouting mounts, as being perched on such a tall back give a near birds eye view and makes spotting anything out of the ordinary much easier. Walkers come in a wide variety of colors, though tans and creams seem to be the most common, with darker colors such as black with no cream being rare.[/quote]

[b]Parent 1:[/b]
[b]Parent 2:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Color:[/b]
[b]Genetics:[/b]
[b]Breeding notes:[/b]

[code][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Collar metal color:[/b]
[b]Contest: [/b][/code]
Last edited by Nikki6Ashba on Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:12 am, edited 13 times in total.

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Strytchwek Plain Walkers

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:45 pm

Color and marking rarities:

Very common:
Blotched*, Cream, chestnut, panagre, peibald(solid white touches back, legs or belly), dun, Bird catcher/grease spots

Common:
Inked*, Pearl,cobweb, grey,Brown with modifiers(cream, dun, ect..), buckskin, silver, flaxen, roan,champagne, Splotchy(large solid white that does not touch back,legs or belly)

Uncommon:
Frosted, spotted, bay, tiled*, lighten,Brown, Black with a modifier(cream, dun, ect..)

Rare:
Black with no modifiers(cream, dun, ect..), brindled/reverse brindle

Very Rare:
Dominant white
Animals who do not have one of the following-Blotched, tiled, or inked

Dominance for base markings
Blotched has the highest dominance of all the base markings, followed by Inked, and tiled being the least dominant. If a Walker happens to have two base markings passed from parents, the one with the highest dominance will pass 90% of the time.

Example:
Blotched X Tiled
BlTi = Blotched 90% of the time, or tiled 10% of the time
Blti=blotched
blTi=Tiled

Genes that share a The same locus

Frosted-Peibald-splotchy-roan-dominant white

Blotched-inked-tiled

Brown-chestnut

Panagre- lighten

Genes that share the same locus can not have more than 2 different in that category.

Examples:
Piebald X Roan
Acceptable - PiRn or Pirn or piRn
Not acceptable - PiPi/Rnrn
Last edited by Nikki6Ashba on Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Warnings:
None : )

Bans:
None : )
Last edited by Nikki6Ashba on Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

You are free to post ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombiehund » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:49 pm

mark ^^

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:12 pm

!! Mark!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth is trash. » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:07 am

heck yeah marking these long bois.
x.xSHE DEPENDS
xxx----------------------

xxxshe/her | 11.15 | infp
...xfree art shop ;; closed
xx.xabout me | avatar ©
xxx.xxxxxx
xxxx.xx------------
xxxxxx ON YOU
myth is trash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:17 pm

mark!!!
she/her & they/them >> hufflepuff >> call me ilah please >>chrysaora

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:13 pm

First adopt is now up ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me