Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Kalon Adopts

Postby father » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:57 am

Can yall believe i never marked this thread lol
officially quitting! its been real.
do not ask for any of my characters, adoptables,
or pets, as i am not giving them out. thanks!
father

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby forgive! » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:23 pm

i want my kalon to be a drag queen, can they wear different wigs and wear "makeup" temporarily? i.e. their hair/markings always stay the same on their official ref sheet, but i draw them with different looks n wigs n stuff sometimes.
forgive!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:25 pm

lover boy wrote:i want my kalon to be a drag queen, can they wear different wigs and wear "makeup" temporarily? i.e. their hair/markings always stay the same on their official ref sheet, but i draw them with different looks n wigs n stuff sometimes.

that's completely fine, just make sure their original reference is used when breeding so there's no confusion c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiammeyDemonWolf » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Mark

▬▬▬(The)▬▬▬
╭-----------------------------╮
x.Hi, my name is Miammey!
x.I'm a socially awkward
x.person that doesn't know
x.how to human correctly. I'm
x.generally described as a
x.walking meme. Although,
x.I'm also very open-minded.
╰-----------------------------╯

▬▬▬(✩✩✩)▬▬▬
▬▬▬
.✩✩✩
▬▬▬

▬▬▬
.✩✩✩
▬▬▬

..Credit
▬▬▬(The)▬▬▬
╭-----------------------------╮
x.Some fandoms I'm a part
x.of include Voltron, Owari no
x.Seraph, Akame ga Kill,
x.Tokyo Ghoul, Overwatch,
x.Little Nightmares,
x.Re:CREATORS, etc... .
x.LinkxxxxxxLinkxxxxxxLink
╰-----------------------------╯

▬▬▬(✩✩✩)▬▬▬
MiammeyDemonWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Does a breeding cooldown end at midnight on the day before the cooldown is over, because midnight is the beginning of a new day.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:39 pm

Random question♡
Does the glow trait have to be bright enough to see during the day or can it be luminescence/glow in the dark based?
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:59 pm

The Pirate wrote:
The Pirate wrote:
I have a question! Would it be possible to combine MYO's bought with pets/C$ to get a Legendary one (assuming it comes out to the 1000 point total in value)?

Thanks for any help! <3
ImageImage
sig art by Panya/.wafflecat.
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocoa » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:10 pm

The Pirate wrote:
I have a question! Would it be possible to combine MYO's bought with pets/C$ to get a Legendary one (assuming it comes out to the 10000 point total in value)?

Thanks for any help! <3

[adding to the question]

or with a unlimited rare myo [bought from the CS shop], could you pay an extra 25$ or 2,500 points to add up to a 1-trait legendary MYO?
or would that unlimited rare MYO need to be bought from the dA edit shop or originally a staff custom to count as that $/point value?
or can you not do it at all, when applied to legendary MYOs?
cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSMintCat » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:54 pm

Dreamie wrote:
    slightly confused for the pet to c$ conversion. do very rare non-list pets have the same value as a non-list rare pets? and what are the values of 2008 pets? thank you in advanced !! sorry if the answer is in plain sight. :0

Please consult this thread when making your pet to C$ conversions (or this section in particular when it comes to off-list pets.)
Since the C$ values for non-list rares/very rares vary, the lowest amount for each are what is counted.
(I hope that makes sense? ;;)

ajohanna wrote:
      i have one rare and unlimited under myo and i wanted him to be mute, so would a missing tongue be considered a "missing limb"?

A missing tongue would count as a missing limb (technically) so that would be a trait you could give him!
However, it would not be able to be passed along in breedings.
(And, though I could be wrong, I'm sure you can make a Kal mute without having their tongue be missing?)

peach tea! wrote:
    I had a question regarding size edits!! I'm making an MYO who is more muscular and bigger in general (which I asked about and was told that making them more muscular basically counted as a weight edit)

because the kalon is bigger, would it also be non rarity to make the paws bigger to fit with the rest of the kalon or would it be an actual rarity edit??

If the MYO has already existing (noticeable) weight edits, then making the paws larger would be counted as a part of that.
If the Kalon only has said paw edits, then that would count as a natural mutation.

ayasha;; wrote:if you wanted to change the sclera color of a kalon, would you have to get an item or something else?

For sclera colour changes made to a pre-existing Kalon, you would need to use the eye colour change item, which can be purchased from either the CS or DA shop.
MelMellyMel wrote:I'm not in this current situation, but I was curious as to what the answer would be. Say you have a breeding ticket accepted in the nursery, and you're waiting for your batch to be made. You decide you don't want the Kalon you used in the breeding anymore, and would like to put it up for trade offers. You trade the Kalon before the nursery batch is posted. Does the person you traded the Kalon to have ownership (or I guess I should say partial ownership) of the batch once it's posted, or do you still get the rights to the kits from the batch since you owned the Kalon when the ticket was accepted?

The original owner of the Kalon (and the owner of the breeding partner, if applicable,) would get to keep the kits.
However, it would be nice to inform the new owner of the Kalon that a slot (or two) had been used/that there is a batch being made before the deal goes through. ^^

steamplonk wrote:
    question: would a twisted/bum leg count as an approved natural mutation?

It would count as a natural mutation, but whether it would pass along in breedings or not is still in discussion.
(We'll get back to you on that!)

artemis; wrote:
    i don't see the list pet prices on the kalon cs shop anywhere. are myos still open to list pet payment?

Yes, MYOs are still open for pet payments!
Pricing for Kal MYOs are discussed in this post.

#kinqkuro wrote:if a kalon has hair behind their ears would it be considered a backmane?

If the "root" of the hair is growing from the actual head and it's just longer, it would be hair.
However, if it's extending down the back of the neck (like in this Kal,) it would be a backmane.
I'd say the if the area where it's growing from is beyond the back of the ears, it would be a backmane rather than just a hair edit.

sun struck wrote:Is it possible to gift a Kalon to a irl friend who is rarely/never on CS?
Or who does not have a CS account?

The friend in question would have to have a CS account because there needs to be a record of who it's going to when the gifting form is filled out.

Doglady88722 wrote:Does a breeding cooldown end at midnight on the day before the cooldown is over, because midnight is the beginning of a new day.

Cooldowns end at CS rollover!
So if your cooldown ends on the 27th, it be over when cs rollover hits on the 26th.
(If you were in a different timezone than CS goes by.)

Midnightkitkat wrote:Random question♡
Does the glow trait have to be bright enough to see during the day or can it be luminescence/glow in the dark based?

Kalons with the glow trait has to be p much consistently there (rather than glow in the dark,) but it can be fairly dim/the brightness varies.
However, the reference still would need to show that it's there (via a darker background or otherwise.)

The Pirate wrote:
I have a question! Would it be possible to combine MYO's bought with pets/C$ to get a Legendary one (assuming it comes out to the 1000 point total in value)?

Thanks for any help! <3

Colour54 wrote:[adding to the question]

or with a unlimited rare myo [bought from the CS shop], could you pay an extra 25$ or 2,500 points to add up to a 1-trait legendary MYO?
or would that unlimited rare MYO need to be bought from the dA edit shop or originally a staff custom to count as that $/point value?
or can you not do it at all, when applied to legendary MYOs?

Unfortunately, MYOs that were purchased from the CS shop MYO are not allowed to be upgraded.
:"cc
Staff MYOs are not allowed to be upgraded to legendary either.
Only MYOs that are purchased from the DA shop via points or USD can be upgraded to legendary.
(Though I'm not 100% sure on the specific details behind that; please contact Karm or Wicced for more details!)
Last edited by CSMintCat on Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Status wrote:Not v active these days.
Not really replying to trades/messages; send at own risk.
Please remind me if you've messaged me + it's important.
Looking for a Feb. 9th swap!
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:41 am

One small question. Do MYO tickets have to be held 2 weeks to trade?
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me