TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby lux lisbon » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:38 am

lol why am i like this who gave the blundering universal forces the right to make me such a grotesque plebeian why couldn't i have been who i've wanted to be for so long i am but a minuscule stain of red and brown upon the satin of the earth who is quivering underneath the wrath of a gargantuan fantasy that i submit myself to with no mercy. pls dude just let me be who i want to be
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halo7 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:57 am

Last edited by halo7 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
halo7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:45 pm

i do nothing anymore but cause stress for everyone i know.
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blueberry » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:06 pm

Lolly_CGC wrote:I'm freaking out a little because I just made art for someone. I'm not an experienced artist and feel very self conscious about it. This is the second time I've done art for someone in my life and I can feel my soul screaming. I know that I tried my best, but what if they hate it?

Not many people do commissions due to fear that their art won’t be adequate. It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there! What’s important is that you did your best! Artists won’t always meet people’s expectations, but that’s completely okay! If the commissioner doesn't like your drawing, fine! Take it as an opportunity to better yourself and your standards/requirements for drawings so you can better realize your next clients idea.

Regardless of how they react to your drawing, don’t forget that YOU DID YOUR BEST, AND THAT’S AMAZING!
Blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stähling » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:41 pm

I feel like something is going to happen. It isn't rational, but the feeling is present.
Stähling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:58 pm

I hate my mom.
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trexxa » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:58 pm

I'm so tired of dealing with my anxiety issues. I'm so done with them weighing down on my entire life. tired of getting so worked up about making phone calls. tired of freaking out anytime I have to tell anything important to people. tired of getting so nervous every time I contact any person I'm especially fond of. it takes such a ridiculous amount of bravery for me to do things any normal person does without a second thought. my anxiety's been acting up again since I moved back in with my parents, to say the least. at least out there in the world I couldn't hide in my parent's house all day. out there I actually had to face my demons and I was surrounded by people I could confide in...

this is probably just my anxiety acting up, though I'm starting to get nervous that I've been ditched by the one person I felt I could confide in most. I feel like I messed up things between us big time. I feel like I threw too much at him, and started to rely on him a little too much. I was literally following him around like a lovesick puppy for awhile there, now that I think about it. then I had to give him that letter before we departed... why, why did I do that? I feel like things have been especially weird between us since then. I decided to give him some space for a couple weeks and then finally texted him again today. so far he hasn't responded... it's probably just my anxiety messing with me. I always overanalyze things to the point it's stupid. my mind still can't shake the horrible feeling that he doesn't want to speak to me though. maybe I've pushed him too far. maybe my issues were just too much to handle and he doesn't want to put up with me anymore. in that case, I, once again, have got no one left I can confide in.

I just wish I could get out of my own head and stop overthinking things. that wouldn't fix everything. but would it ever help.
━━━━✧━━━━ trexxa | she/they | adult ━━━━✧━━━━
Trexxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiero » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:24 pm

I can take most jabs with nothing more than a little frustration but when you come at me with something so traumatizing that it can send me into the deepest despair for weeks I don't take that well. damn. It's even worse because it's partly his fault. HAHAHA. Freakin lovely. I LOVE how years later nobody still believes me! I love it so much! I love how people mock me for speaking up! I love it! So! Freakin
much
I hate this. I hate thinking about this. I hate the fact that rather than feeling sympathy and listening to me, I am made to look like a joke. Like I'm a piece of garbage who doesn't deserve respect and like my neighbor doesn't deserve any sort of punishment. IT'S NOT FAIR THAT I'M THE ONE WHO CONTINUES TO SUFFER.
hiero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lux lisbon » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:31 pm

haha its so cute and fun and quirky when im trying to vent about having low empathy and how its so hard for me to exist because i dont understand others and then you go and say 'me too dont worry' NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS LIKE. YOULL NEVER EXPERIENCE THIS. its not fun its not quirky its painful and i hate it. MY BRAIN DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY. YOURS DOES. this isnt just one instance of me thinking someone elses problem is stupid. this isnt just me being quirky and cute. you will never know how i feel and how dare you attempt to relate to me because you feel sad too. i understand that you feel bad but you cant say something like that. you feel bad for a different reason. you dont go through this every damn day of your life. god. shut up
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stähling » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:41 pm

Last edited by Stähling on Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stähling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me