TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby ❦Acidic-Tea❦ » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:48 pm

UGHHHH SOMETIMES PEOPLE MAKE ME SO MAD. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. I don’t want you. Anyone but you. Breathe breathe breathe. All I gotta do is calm down. Think about your triggers and why they’re triggering you. Play your guitar, play some games. Think about your words. Damn I actually feel better I guess this stupid book actually helps a little bit.

Oopsies! I quit :(
❦Acidic-Tea❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:21 pm

i feel so much guilt
i hope you're doing okay, pin, and part of me hopes you hate me. part of me hopes you'll let go of that section of your entire being you dedicated to loving me. i hope you'll let go of it and learn to love yourself more than anything or anyone else; not in the spiteful way i told you about, not in the way i want to claim moral high grounds over you, but in the way i just want you to be happy on your own. in the way i want you to grow from me. in the way i mean nothing to you so you'll never think of me and have to keel over and vomit through tears about me. i dont deserve to hold you back and i am not someone worth your aches and pains. please know you were better than me and thrive. be the bigger person and stop caring, missing, crying for me. i love you. always will. i want a good life for you and im sorry i ruined this part of it and all the past 5 years

why did you let me kill you for so long? you said it was a chore being with me. you retracted that later but you meant it. why did you let me hurt you without me knowing? i begged you to tell me when things were wrong. what more could i have done? i hate this stupid song

what am i doing? this is ridiculous
Last edited by OKULTRA on Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:31 pm

not doing well at all. i wish people online would stop pressuring me into doing and saying things that i "should" say or am "supposed to" say. im sick of feeling like a toy. im sick of everything. maybe ill just leave myself behind and start over.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:58 am

I found out my cousin got into a car accident today and i almost passed out. Like I don’t know what I would have done if someone happened to him, his car is smashed beyond recognition but somehow he is fine. He is literally my other half he knows things about me I have never told another soul. And immediately after he’s driving around on this stupid motorcycle. No one even told me about the accident till the day after. Ig they knew how I was going to react.
I passed out the other day because I had a panic attack and everyone has been walking on eggshells around me. I’m not just going to drop one day.
Im just scared, im scared about something happening to my best friend, im scared i wont get into my cullinary class, im scared im not smart enough for geometry, im scared i wont get into college.
I am about to get my license tho :)
Ooh and I found out one of my irl friends play this game and we started talking about umas together!
Omg and I went to this girls house and I previously told her my preferred name and she told her family and they all called me sawyer! The whole time I was there!

Happy birthday:)
Last edited by Soy Sauce on Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jarex » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:32 pm

she says those things as if I want to be transgender but trust me I don't want this as much as she doesn't want this. maybe she should try shutting her mouth and trying to understand her own child for once.
maybe I wouldn't talk to my internet friends so much if I actually had a therapist or a supportive family. at least THEY see me as who I really am and not some kind of in-a-phase trender.
Jarex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:53 pm

I'm just upset. I can't even begin to put it into words because my brain is just giving up on it. I need a good long hug and a cry.
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moiraine » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:39 am

I'm so emotionally drained and so many people are demanding my attention. Turns out the problem with never talking about your problems is that other people will assume you haven't got them and pile theirs on you while you're drowning with your own

.Hester.
she/her, too old for all this, autistic

my favourite pets

Heaven never ever heard a word I said
I've cried enough to raise the dead
Everything comes and goes, they say
Here tomorrow, gone today
Moiraine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:39 pm

Just learned some terrible stuff that a content creater I enjoy did and I genuinely can't find it in me to hate on them. The version of themselves that lives in my head has really been beneficial to me and honestly they were so entertaining. But man. And I know the "right thing" would be to say how much I hate them and denouncing everything they've ever done but man. It's so hard and I. I don't think I'm even going to. It's like yeah you suck as a person but at the same time I love the persona you put on and what you created and what you inspired ME to create. I'm not even that into what they create nowadays as they have moved on but some of their past stuff makes me feel so safe. I want to care that saying this makes me a bad person but I can't. I can't. I don't even know why it's like. I don't care. I'm so tired of caring. I'd rather just be happy. I'm so sick and tired of hearing about bad things and I swear to the stars I'm this close to just pretending they don't exist and just moving on with my life to preserve my own happiness and mental health. I just. I don't know. I don't even want to tell my friends because I know they were never really a fan of them (just not their cup of tea) but yknow I was. I really was. I thought they were really cool and really attractive and that my idealistic version of them was really nice. Just screw it man. Screw it all.
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:48 pm

LittleMaple wrote:Just learned some terrible stuff that a content creater I enjoy did and I genuinely can't find it in me to hate on them. The version of themselves that lives in my head has really been beneficial to me and honestly they were so entertaining. But man. And I know the "right thing" would be to say how much I hate them and denouncing everything they've ever done but man. It's so hard and I. I don't think I'm even going to. It's like yeah you suck as a person but at the same time I love the persona you put on and what you created and what you inspired ME to create. I'm not even that into what they create nowadays as they have moved on but some of their past stuff makes me feel so safe. I want to care that saying this makes me a bad person but I can't. I can't. I don't even know why it's like. I don't care. I'm so tired of caring. I'd rather just be happy. I'm so sick and tired of hearing about bad things and I swear to the stars I'm this close to just pretending they don't exist and just moving on with my life to preserve my own happiness and mental health. I just. I don't know. I don't even want to tell my friends because I know they were never really a fan of them (just not their cup of tea) but yknow I was. I really was. I thought they were really cool and really attractive and that my idealistic version of them was really nice. Just screw it man. Screw it all.

I’ve gone through a lot of the same stuff recently, I just can’t handle people anymore. At least I know there’s people like me on this thread. No one is how they appear, and a lot of people have had to learn that the hard way.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:48 pm

Moiraine wrote:I'm so emotionally drained and so many people are demanding my attention. Turns out the problem with never talking about your problems is that other people will assume you haven't got them and pile theirs on you while you're drowning with your own

Are we the same person? (Seriously though this is what I go through on a daily basis.)
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me