TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:37 am

why am i allowed brief moments of happiness
are they just there to tease me?
to show me what i will likely never properly experience again?

i don't want my friends to worry about me
i only told one of them that it's started again
why did i do it
why

my mother knows
she's suggesting antidepressants now
but i just don't want to accept that it's come that far
can we just pretend i'm okay
i just want everyone to stop wasting their time worrying about me
i don't deserve it

*•—————————•*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW, Smiling friends,
    Lemon Demon,
    and more I can’t be asked
    to list lol

<—— this creature sucks throw hammers at him

she/they/it | adult
    ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
    .*•—————————•*.
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:06 pm

Feeling really depressed. <_> keep getting migraines, i can’t sleep. besides stress the changing weather is making my anxiety really bad. I wish it could stay winter forever, i hate the heat so much. I hate summer and i hate change. Feel like i’m being crushed. And lately belongings have been stressing me out, like I just feel really claustraphobic or something lowkey want to take everything I own and make a bonfire. Really don’t want to have an anxiety attack but if I’m honest I know it will be coming
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i'm in need of a hug

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:11 pm

i'm just feeling so sad at the moment. school is stressing me out so much. the work is getting to be too much. most days i don't even want to get out of bed. i hear that alarm and tear up. i have been getting almost no sleep as well. i try to go to bed at a reasonable time, but my mind just won't shut off. i feel that i have nobody that i can turn to either about all of this. i have always been reclusive and hide my emotions, but i think it's becoming a problem. i also have no friends and that has me down too. i want people to hang out with. to talk to. to joke with. i just want someone to like me. at home i've begun to get really snappy as well. i yell at my brother. i back talk to my parents. i cuss. i'm not like that. i also think that i have become anorexic. i eat just enough to get through the day. i have a waffle for breakfast, i have a tangerine for lunch, and sometimes i just skip dinner or eat very little. either that or i stuff my face with whatever. i think i might be depressed as well. i have no desier to watch the tv shows that i used to be in to. i mindlessly browse through youtube, not even clicking on anything to watch. i just do it to do something for a moment. i just stare at a wall and zone out. i stay up in my room and hide from my family as well, wanting no contact with anyone. for a while i thought that was just me being an introvert, but it's getting worse and worse. and my anxiety is flaring up. i don't know why. i can't pin point the reason, usually i can though. maybe it's just everything getting to me. i need help. i know i need to tell someone. i'm just too scared to say anything. i feel like i have no voice. how will i ever accomplish anything in life if i can't speak up for myself? the answer is i won't. i think that's whats scaring me the most. that i will never live up to the expectations that my parents, sister, and myself have set for me. that i will let them down and turn out to be the unsuccessful one in my family.

anyway, if you read this, thanks.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:35 pm

My brother is being admitted to the
hospital cause of his depression.

He’s the only thing that makes me
happy nowadays, he’s the only loyal
person I know.

I hate seeing him so flat and upset.
It absolutely breaks my heart seeing
him this way.

I wish it would go away so he could be
normal again. I miss my old, happy
brother..
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:39 pm

i've been having the worst time with panic attacks and flashbacks lately
i have so much to say but none of it would be CS-appropriate
i just feel so horrible :(
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:43 pm

When I was in 4th grade, I found HTML 4 and (inline) CSS completely on my own, and I was really happy to learn it completely on my own. (For comparison, my father thought it would be a good idea for me to learn Photoshop Elements in 4th grade and dropped me a giant manual for it along with the CD. I was happy to learn PSE, but... I didn't start learning it or continue learning it at my own behest. I did it at his.)

I want to find that feeling again. I want to feel what I felt when I was driven to learn HTML/CSS on my own.

I haven't felt it for years... definitely not in high school, probably not in middle school, maybe even not in 6th grade or 5th grade.

I haven't had the drive to learn anything that isn't just handed to me (by school) or do my own stuff (outside of class) for a long time, and now it's finally biting me in the read end because I feel really inferior in the computer science department at uni as well as in life in general

because for compsci stuff, I only know what I've been taught in school

What kind of computer science student am I?

I don't even have the drive to relearn HTML5/CSS3 or learn JavaScript on my own, and those are so much more basic than what we're taught in compsci that... why don't I know them already?

+ if there's one field where self-teaching and projects are a big thing, it's computer science, and I have not self-taught since I was little, and I have never had any projects

I love computer science. I'm good at what we do in classes (I'm one of those compsci students for whom a lot of stuff just clicks). But outside class, what do I have? Nothing! I can't contribute anything! Is it okay for me to be a computer science student like this?
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chilombo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:48 pm

hi,
im disappointed in everything. does anybody know any thing i could do to help my depression to fade away? (like some activities, ect)
chilombo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:57 pm

monbebe wrote:hi,
im disappointed in everything. does anybody know any thing i could do to help my depression to fade away? (like some activities, ect)

I'd suggest buying a pet. Even if it's just a small reptile or some fish they help give purpose to your life. They'll give you a reason to get up in the morning and it's just nice to know someone relies on you >.<
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiv » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:00 pm

Hope tomorrow will be better for everyone <3
Skiv