TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Postby ufoparty » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:15 am

Feeling guilty about the climate strike. I’m homeschooled and can’t exactly walk out of school. I can’t drive so I can’t get to the closest strike which is 30 minutes away and it’s not like my parents would take me.

There’s nothing I can do and I feel like it’s all on me
Image fox | they/them | adult | film major
ufoparty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby Trexxa » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:57 pm

this is just me getting some stuff off my chest
    ugh man this week has been overwhelming and the weekend's not looking much better... I've got too much homework going on in addition to the other things I want to get done... I've been trying to write a chapter of the story I'm working on each day on every weekend and I really, really don't want to have to slip out of that.
    also my mom's assigned me this enormous project that is going to take up a lot of my time but I know I really should do it... there's a decent amount of money involved in doing it that I really reallyyyy could use. since I'm also broke and really starting to get nervous about how I'm going to stay afloat this year at college. my mom sent in the first school payment and I'm like, not sure the school got it either?? since it's not showing up on my online statement?? and there's some pretty serious penalties if you don't submit your payment on time... if that check got lost my mom is absolutely going to throw a fit and I really don't want to have to go talk to the business office and... AAAAA.
    I've been trying to get my parents to help me out and get them to realize "hey, we're in a really bad financial situation here and the next payment's coming soon, what are we gonna do about it" but every time I bring it up to them they just brush it off for later and never settle on a definitive solution. like, guys. my classes, my housing for next year are all going to get taken away from me if we don't find something to do about this. my dad brought up the suggestion of transferring to somewhere far cheaper but like, I really like it here. I'm going to lose all my friends and close connections if I do that.
    there's just so many deadlines looming over my head right now and not enough time (or resources) to take care of them all. a miracle better present itself in front of me. otherwise very soon I'm going to be doomed.

edit;; well now I'm just absolutely seething... just remembered the grade for my paper got delivered today and so I checked it out and it. is. terrible. not the worst I've ever done, but the second worst. and the worst I've ever done on a paper. I like. I don't understand what I even did wrong. I followed all the assignment guidelines. she even wrote nice notes on my paper saying how she supported my statements. I've been told numerous times by all the other english professors that my writing skills are amazing. but lol no apparently this new professor has a particular distaste for my writing style. I've been disliking this class already and now I can without a doubt say it is my least favorite. good god I hope she doesn't see it fit to grade the rest of my papers as bad as this one, I will not have this woman destroy my gpa. my day's already been bad and I'm already super stressed out and this is just the icing on the cake. thanks ms. c.
Last edited by Trexxa on Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trexxa | she/they | adult
━━━━━✧━━━━━

━━━━━✧━━━━━
just a young adult trying to
navigate the sea that is life

my pms are always open!

Trexxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby cribunni » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:58 pm

i am so confused.
i've wanted this haircut for so so long.
and you still won't let me get it.
it's my hair, my body, and my life.
what is wrong with you? you laugh the
first time i tell you, and have the
audacity to continue making fun of me
for simply wanting to cut my hair.
let's be honest, mom. you're scared
i'll look gay, like you know i am, aren't you?

ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATTY !! ANY PRONOUNS !! LESBIAN
deviant art . toyhou.se . art shoppe .
cribunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:56 am

this is so disappointing
    i came here for a good
    time but now,, feeling
    angry for no reason :(
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiny Sylveon » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:00 am

Lost my wallet, and it is nowhere to be found. I have a couple more things I want to try, but some jerkwad probably kept it, along with so much private information.
╔══════════════════════╗
"If I make another move,
if I take another step,
then it all will fall apart,
there'll be nothing of me left.
If I'm crying in the wind,
if I'm crying in the night,
will there ever be a way?
Will my heart return to white?"
-Christina Lee (Bad Apple)

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Credit
link
link
link
link
link
╚══════════════╝

Shiny Sylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea~ » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:56 pm

please stop just saying sorry and never changing your behavior. i can see through your attempts to be on good terms with me so you can keep using me for things like you do with so many other people. i'm done with your lies and fake apologies. it hurts me more than anything that you won't just let me go. stop taking advantage of my kindness.

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖
tea . she/her . infp
adult . pastry student
˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

ImageImageImageImage
tea~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saint » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:57 pm

i’m so mentally and physically done. here i am lying on my bed crying my eyes out whilst shaking trying to type this out to strangers on the internet. i just have to vent.

he lied to me.

and i trusted him

i loved him

i’m done. i can’t

i gave him everything
saint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 겨울 꽃 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:31 pm

All my friends went to get bubble tea and they said
    they didn't invite me because I'm annoying and they
    forgot about me :<

I really wanted to spend time with them too..
겨울 꽃

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mina Ashido » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:13 pm

I'm just gonna vent here,,,,,

Sometimes I have moments where it's so hard to be happy, like no one would notice cause I've practiced laughing when I can't but it gets too much. I live in a very religious house right now, and nothing I do is ever enough. My nana constantly belittles my mom, while I'm sitting there. I can't fathom how much I want to say something but I'm so weak and small,, I get so anxious sometimes. I have random moments where I'm not talkative at all or I'm way too talkative. I notice how I talk more than others sometimes or how everyone is engaging in conversation and I'm just looking. I find it hard to be positive sometimes, it's like all I see is clouds. My head hurts and I want to lay down, but I'm not allowed to be sad at all.

I sometimes wonder why my mom took care of me so poorly. Thinking back I don't think I was ever good enough to be taken care of by anyone. I feel like a attention seeker or something. I don't know, I'm not good at venting to people but I can type it all so that's something I like to do. Thanks.
Mina Ashido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:03 pm

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena