TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby viles » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:19 am

• i don't belong anywhere
arcade - he/him - adult - voice reveal
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:36 am

I had the craziest Friday the 13th.

- I woke up late for an appointment I forgot about.
- They put me on a mood stabilizer and a new form of special therapy. (I'm already in DBT and take Prozac and Buspar.)
- I went to the Disney Character Warehouse and the manager was insane. She was yelling and not letting anybody in the store. People were fighting and yelling.
- I went back to the car. My mom and I got into an argument. I'm a yeller. I screamed for over an hour.
- We went back to the Character Warehouse. They called the cops on a line THEY created. They shut down the store.
- We went to Starbucks and got free drinks.
- THEY OPENED THE CHARACTER WAREHOUSE? We got in. Bought a lot of amazing stuff.
- Went home. My bird is dead. My parents bought me a fursuit for my birthday. It's my dream suit. My bird wasn't even a year old, and now her friend is all alone.

I'm still not over all of it. It was way too much stimulation but it's long since passed.
Image Image
𝑰𝑭 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑹𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭
hi! i'm aubrey. i love trades and
pms. i have bpd so i'm sorry if
if i'm moody! i'm an infj/4w5/cn

█████████████
─────────────
█████
█████

abt spty
trd mcr
█████
───𝑴𝒀𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭?
LIGHTS OFF
♏︎☀ - ♏︎ - ♒︎
( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:30 am

I just want someone to love me and care about me.

And to actually be there for me when I need them.

But that won't ever happen. Why do I even try.
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:47 am

i can’t keep doing this
I just keep forcing myself up every day only to go to college, have a panic attack and go straight back home again.
This week has been a mess, anywhere between 1-3 panic attacks a day getting worse as they go on. I just had one 20 minutes ago where I was physically sick. That’s the first time that’s happened to me in a long time and I don’t know what to do. That one time I suffered from depersonalization/derealization has now turned into five. I just feel so useless and empty right now.

On top of it I keep saying and doing all the wrong things and upset friends and people I care about. Instead of apologizing I just pretend to act oblivious to it in hopes that the problem will go away and this mindset is eating me up inside. I know I’m going to lose someone I care about because of this, but I don’t know how to stop.
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhongliswallettt » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:34 am

kinda basing this off of another post,,
i feel awfully guilty for not telling my aunts/cousins/nana/etc about my girlfriend and how im panromantic
theyre just not too accepting of the subject and ugh
i just feel like they should know
my parents know, and theyre cool with it
just not my other family

please help i need advice on how to tell them, like, soon
its been upsetting me greatly lately and nsjshs i hate it

also; @hey-hannibal
thanks for the kind words !!
Olive - She/They
----------------------
Insta 1- Insta 2
----------------------
PM's are always open
Genshin and Pokémon nerd
zhongliswallettt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:44 am

I've known you since you moved here, since you first started school here. I was essentially your first friend here. And now? you are just ignoring me. I sit next to you in one class, and not a hello the entire month we've been in school. I don't want to be your side friend. I wanted to be your friend. And anytime I try talking to you about something it all becomes about you. Everything is about you. I dont know why I havent deleted your number yet. Why should i even consider being your friend again. So many hours wasted on you. I cant even think of the happy moments with you without being completely mad at you. Anytime i want to hang out you're "busy" or "not feeling good." gee, what a coincidence. and my best friend left for home school so i haven't seen him since june and i have one friend left. im glad im not part of your life anymore. you always wanted everything to be about you. the world doesnt revolve around you. you want to be an actress and move to cali? good luck. you've been good at acting for all these years you've been my "friend"

i miss you, i miss you so so much. why did you have to go to home school? this year i have one close friend, but i needed you here this year. so many people are getting on my nerves, at least i have some nicer classes but i have no friends in those. i just want to be able to have a class with you, to talk to you again. i just.... egdfhfdhdafhdfh

rain, neah, if either of you see this, a dm on discord would be nice
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:06 pm

this is the worst my depressive episodes have been. It's been about a week now, but they've worsened these past couple days.
I've lost my appetite, I've had tremors due to my anxiety as well. Like, out of control. It was worse because of a coffee I had.

I don't even know why the heck i would be sad. It's like im hapoy for a while and then i slowly roll into depression before it repeats. My last episode lasted for about two weeks, and what broke it was the fact i went on vacation; somewhere new. I hate being home. It's none of my family members, just... The same routine each week, nothing new.

I'm constantly spacing out, I either sleep too much or I dont sleep at all, and right now my stomach feels weird and i could throw up maybe. I feel very detached from myself, like when you have a fever and nothing feels real.

I heard my grandpa ask my grandma if i was okay, because i seemed depressed earlier.

Yeah, just another episode but only my best friends know, and there isnt much they can do. I wouldn't be able to tell my parents but if this worsens I might.

I'm so irritable its ridiculous.

Each tike a new episode repeats, my smiles become less fake. I used to be so good at putting up a good front.

I might start crying now. I dont even know why id be sad, why i AM sad. It doesn't make sense.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:18 pm

hi everyone! i don't know why, but i felt an urge to post this here:

your emotions are valid. don't let other people decide what you should feel. you have your emotions for a reason, and even if you can't figure it out, just know that you are not alone. there's always gonna be someone out there for you--a friend, maybe even a partner--who will be there for you through it all. it might seem hopeless now, but just know that there are over 7.5 billion people in the world. there's bound to be at least one person who will understand and love you for who you truly are. don't give up hope just yet!! i'm here for you!!!

my pms are always open if you ever need to talk or rant or just have a friend, or even a shoulder to cry on! i promise i don't bite <3

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:45 pm

well, my uncle left for a while but now he's back, with his girlfriend this time. and they're gonna be staying here indefinitely until they can both get jobs and save up enough money to get a place of their own again. he hasn't had a job in almost two years, and she hasn't kept one for more than a couple weeks in that time. i just feel like they're not gonna keep their promise of getting jobs and moving out as soon as possible, and they're just gonna stay here for a long time and not even help out at all.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:01 pm

i just feel like there's no motivation to keep going anymore
    and i don't think it's fair to stop when so many people would kill for the opportunities i have
    but i feel so drained, like i've lost all sense of purpose
    i don't want to keep going anymore
    i wish people wouldn't care about me so i could just stop without feeling guilty about it
    i used to really wonder why on earth people would choose to drop out
    and now that i'm so drained and tired of fifty five hours a day i can see why
    i can't go on like this
    i'm so exhausted
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me