TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby Wolfypoof » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:36 pm

I don't know what to do. I don't care what people say I don't care what happens. I just want you. I still want you no matter what. But I've ruined everything. It's all my fault. I said too much and practically talked about you behind your back. I understand why you're hurt I understand if you don't trust me anymore. But no matter what you still want me too. You don't have to do out of pity for me but if that's how you really feel I believe you just the same. I'm tired of it all. I'm tired of feeling like it's all my fault and I'm tired of hurting you even when I don't want to. I never meant to hurt you. I'm just tired. I don't want us to be perfect I just want us to be happy. Together. Forever.

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlankSlate » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:54 pm

Woo boi this gonna be interesting. plbllblbth you don't need to reply to this i mostly just wanted to rant.

aight so back last year I was friends with this guy we'll call J. J was my friend along side a few others, and he and I grew to be close within the group. Eventually, the was Drama where someone will start a rumor about so and so liking whoever, and we all just kinda played along with it. The someone turned it into a who would make the best couple, and in a group of about 10 close friends there were a lot of combinations. However, almost everyone jumped on J and i saying we'd make the best. We laughed it off and continued with the night.
However, later that night when i was back home, J texted me basically asking if i would be willing to give it a try. He had an entire paragraph about how he had a crush on he since forever and how he wanted to be with me, but i had never felt that way. Either way, i decided to give it a try.
We we're dating for a whopping 4 days before he gave me a promise ring. I immediately turned it down and said something along the lines of 'dude what' and he stuttered something about having bought this for his ex and she broke up with him before he could give it to her and he wanted to give it to me before i broke up with him. that just amplified the 'dude, WHAT' but i brushed it off.
over the course of our relationship, we were idolized within our friends. Being called the 'golden gays' and such (which i actually found kinda hilarious), and i think that put a lot of pressure on him to step it up.
J started planning elaborate dates, knowing full well i hate going out to places. i instead offered alternatives, like staying in with a movie marathon, which he accepted and enjoyed. He was mostly putting on a show for our friends. i was fine with that, i had always known he could be easily swayed by others opinions.
eventually though, he started getting more and more 'desperate'. He would want to do typical couple stuff and intimate stuff and long term stuff just a bunch of stuff i wasn't ready for, and didn't think i would ever be ready for. the last 4 months i had yet to develop any feelings romantically. of course, i was close to him now, on a more intimate level but nothing romantic. this is when i started to think about breaking up, and he could tell.
after that, he started always going on and on about how devastated he would be if i broke up with him to the group chat. our friends immediately jumped to comfort him, saying how i would never do that. it was disheartening.
I rounded two of my closer friends in a private chat and explained my predicament. they said they could tell how unhappy i was in the relationship, and told me to go for it. we planned for 2 months about different ways to break the news.
eventually, J just walked up to me and asked "are you going to break up with me?" I said yes and explained how i wasn't able to provide him the attention and love he needs. He basically just nodded and walked away.
We remained friends, but significantly less close. I was fine, even glad to have a bit of distance. all was well and balance was resorted. for maybe a month.
then J got a boyfriend.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for him moving on, but a month? really? and this is an online relationship, he's known the guy for maybe a week before they started dating. All our friends were wary, but supportive. then things started getting worse, the guy he's dating turns out to be 5 years older, and planning on whisking J away from his home and going to live together a plane's ride down south. Our friends were silent.
now, I can see he's mentioning his boyfriend to get to me. He'll casually mention how his boyfriend and him have Skype dates and how they've planned their future, even one very awkward conversation about how intimate they've gotten. I just want him to be happy and move on, but i know i cant with words, he'll deny or twist anything i say.
Image this is my single egg and i love him
BlankSlate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:02 pm

I’ve been diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease.

I’m so scared how my friends will react, will
they think I’m some sort of loser that can’t
control her body? Will I even be able to go
to school without getting bullied?
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:58 pm

yeah. i dont care about me either.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gophic » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:12 pm

Pøst Cards wrote:

i'm so sorry about your bad news. parkinson's disease runs in my family, and i've seen firsthand what that can do to people, and honestly, if i didn't know they had parkinson's, i would of never guessed it was a disease. of course, i don't know severity of your case, but i'm sure you're going to be okay. if your friends make fun of you, get new friends. you can't control if you get parkinson's or not, and if your friends don't realize that, they aren't true friends. best of luck <3

vist wrote:
      oh gosh , i feel so utterly alone

i know it may seem like that at some times, but you are not alone. if you ever need a friend, i'm always here for you. there are millions of people in this world, people who would love to be friends with you, and make you feel a little less lonely. whether you see it or not, you are always going to have people there for you, who just wanna help and offer support. i'm sorry you're going through a rough time. if anyone understands that feeling, it's me; please pm me if you ever need to <3
┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

★ ★ ★
hey chumps i'm
ally your depressed kpop
loser! dm me if u ever
wanna scream to me!!

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
love yourself!!! <333

└────────────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
gophic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rat pack » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:20 pm

I feel like keeping some sort of journal to document my thoughts. I'm not mentally okay. My depression has completely taken over everything and I don't feel like myself. I can go a whole day with no emotions, but I force myself to fake a laugh to feel something. Anything. I've been flunking, I just can't get my stuff in order right now. No one understands, they just tell me to stop being lazy or to just try. Well, I've been trying, and the only place it's gotten me is in a corner where I'm trapped. I feel like I'm never going to get out of this maze that is my life, like nothing will ever be okay again. I lost hope that I'd be fine a long time ago, I guess now that's catching up to me. I lost all my faith that my situation would be resolved, and have come to the point where I debate on whether or not I should just drop everything. All my hard work and time, just down the drain. My mind is telling me that I'm stuck and that letting go would make it easier. Maybe that's true, I should just leave and then it's one less thing to worry about. Even if I try my best, it's never good enough. What if some college asks me about this year, what am I supposed to tell them? I was too worried about how others would look at me, so I couldn't go and get help for a mental issue that is affecting my life to the point where it's literally life and death. I can't control it, it's just there. I don't know when I'll lash out and cry and give up. I could die tomorrow and it wouldn't even be in my hands. Thoughts that go through my head are horrible, I just don't know when they will end. I'm scared, and I need help.
Last edited by rat pack on Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
You know that place between sleep and awake
that place where you still remember dreaming?
That’s where I’ll always love you
that’s where I’ll be waiting. ©

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

rat pack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:25 pm

I feel like I may have a panic attack at any moment due to a school project I was unable to work on due to being out of town and now my group is practically yelling at me, even though they knew and we talked about it.

And it doesn't help that my stomach is hurting and I can smell throw up and can feel it coming from my throat and I just feel terrible.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    ❝ A little more than kin, a little less than kind

Hello! I'm ghostlyhamlet and I'm a writer/screenwri
    ter and director. I enjoy a good roleplay and sharing
    my creativity with others. Although I might not mes
    sage back quickly, if you ever need someone to talk
    to, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

they/them pronouns || demi-bisexual || pacific standard time

❝ This is I, Hamlet the dane
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:43 pm

it's fine
    I'm fine
    she's fine
    I shouldn't worry

maybe if I tell myself that enough
    it'll all just disappear
    and I can finally relax
    I just need to breathe

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8 ♡

Postby fika. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:04 pm

i·dée fixe wrote:
    im so mad and frustrated at myself

i took an important 3 question quiz and i knew all of the material on it but i managed to mess up one large part of a question
    i dont understand why i'm like this
    im so hurt and mad
    i know the material
    why do i still mess it up so badly??
    i worked so hard to make sure i understood everything, yet one careless mistake messed it all up
    that's going to add up to so many points..
    i was going to do better this semester
    i just want to cry and quit it all

i got an 81 on another test too. i know, 81 is a satisfactory grade, but not when you literally thought you knew everything about the unit. i was so ready and i thought i was prepared
    where did i mess up?
    why do i keep doing this?
    i tried and i worked so hard, why does this keep happening to me? i was so sure i'd at least get a 95
    i sacrificed so much
    how much more do i have to give to stop feeling like this

hey, it's okay!! don't beat yourself up over it; i know it's easier said than done but you did okay! it might just be the fact it is under 'exam conditions'. heck, i know the stuff to my classes but as soon as it comes to an exam my brain is wiped,
      it is the nerves. maybe somewhere in you, even if you don't feel nervous, the conditions of it scare you and therefore cause you to not do as well as you would have hoped?? maybe talk to your teachers about it and ask for more tests to practise on outside of class (or previous exam papers). or ask your teacher where your weaknesses are and they may be able to help. ahhh, good luck!! it's definitely hard but you can do it ♡

Slushy. wrote:My grandmother is in bad condition and in the hospital. We went there and I think she's feeling a bit better, I hope things come out to be alright.

i can sympathise right now with my own in the hospital in a condition we have no idea what is going on. all i can say is just visit her as much as you can and you are in my thoughts. i pray that it comes out right for you, because it's such a horrible feeling. good luck, and if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, my inbox is open. ♡

♡ sunflower wrote:
    i'm so alone.
    he shows affection to everyone but me
    he's become closer with my best friend than i am

why doesn't he care? why doesn't anyone care?
    i've been crying for two days

if he or your best friend do not care, is it worth it?? if they know how you feel and can sense you feel different but they aren't doing anything about it, is it worth it? there are a lot more people out there that will care about you, your feelings and your mental health. they aren't worth your tears boo, no one is worth your tears. maybe just talk to them and let your frustrations out, or write them a letter if you don't want to do it face to face. i know it is hard, but you deserve better. good luck ♡

Spearow wrote:
      i hurt so much, i’ve been worried about my friend. and he just told me a bunch of stuff i wish he wouldn’t have. he makes me so upset, sometimes i don’t know if i should just cut ties, i love him but it might be better not to know when something bad happens to him. i’m so scared, i hate caring about people they only cause pain

he is your friend, he is letting you know when something bad has happened and he may need you. if you truly feel like for your own mental health it is best to cut ties with him, then do it, but i truly think you shouldn't because it sounds like you are the person he falls back on and he needs your support. are you able to go visit him? maybe just ask him to not tell you certain things. but like i said, he really needs you. just follow what your heart wants, good luck ♡

vanishing pixie wrote:i screwed up again, now i don't have any friends,

ahh it hurts so much to see you hurting :<< are you able to fix what has happened? send a heartfelt message showing your deepest apologies?? if they are true friends they would understand a certain situation and will hopefully come back to you !! i really hope everything turns out for you vp, much love, and good luck ♡

starry nights. wrote:i'm afraid to loose my most caring friend because i'm a burden and have no self-confidence

hey, you aren't a burden :> if you were a burden, i am sure your friend would have ran off a long long time ago.
      friends are there to help you and support you through your hardest times, and if you need to cry or vent to them, then do so, that is what they are there for. they are there for you, similar to how you would be there for them. as for self-confidence, what exactly is it? if it is your mentality i advise writing a diary/journal just to express yourself that bit more; it'll help you clear your head too.
      i hope everything turns out okay, good luck ♡

Betta_Frida wrote:
So I'm probably going to drop out of college.
Not because I'm stupid. I know I'm not. As weak and pathetic as this sounds, I'm just not emotionally able to handle it right now.
I made a mistake in pushing myself to go when I had been diagnosed with depression in the first place. It was just hard to imagine doing anything else, and I'm still not quite sure what I'm going to do in my life without a college degree.

The hardest thing is breaking this to my parents. They expect so much of me and to have wasted their money this first semester and disappointed them like this is probably the worst part of all of this. I texted my mom that I wanted to talk to her about school jut a few minutes ago. I'm just scared because my relationship with my parents has already gone very downhill this last year to the point where my mother has threatened to kick me out of the house a few months ago. I don't do drugs or have bad friends or anything (actually I have no friends), but emotionally I've been very unstable and it's been hard on everyone. It doesn't help that I never talk about any of this with my family, and they don't understand the extent of how bad it is and that my meds don't help very much.

It's just hard. All my life, ever since I was 10 or something, I was so sure I'd graduate highschool with good grades (which I did), and then go to college and knock it out of the park. Nope. That dream is destroyed now. It's not what I thought it'd be, and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with my life now. Clearly, I have a lot of growing up and changing left to do.

I'm scared and confused and sad. If someone could please respond that would be nice. I probably won't respond to you, but I could use to kind words right now and know that my lack of reaction to any possible responses doesn't mean I don't appreciate what everyone else says.

it's okay to be scared, confused and sad. you are only human. and no dream is destroyed, you can go to college and study whatever you want whenever you want. mental health should always come first, and if you are not enjoying it then you can't force yourself to enjoy it, you won't have the right mentality to and it may only decrease. i think you are doing the right choice dropping out, it will give you some time to think about things. maybe you can speak to a therapist?? they can help advise you and it is a great place to let your feelings out. i hope you feel better soon and that if you have already had the chat with your parents, that it went okay! if not, i hope it goes okay! good luck ♡

arisu. wrote:
    so i have a plan to run away on march break
    i have a couple friends who will help
    im just really scared

i have a lot of reasoning behind this.
    i want to be known as a boy but i'm female so i'm gonna cut my hair to look like a guy and then get guy clothes and always keep my face hidden
    there is an abandoned apartment which im gonna stay in.
    my friends will deliver food and stuff and-
    i just want to be me.
    i just don't want to be known as a female.
    i don't want to be known as the idiot i am.
    i know i'm going really far and risking a lot to be 'me' with running away but my parents would disown me if they found out that i don't want to be known as a girl or that i identify as a guy but biologically a girl or that im biologically a girl and i date girls
    i'd rather run away than be disowned and i just want to be me
    im going to lie about my name and everything
    im going
    to just
    be me

okay, please think this through. it sounds like you're under the age of 18, so please think it through. i do not advise staying in an abandoned apartment; if you get caught you'll be trespassing and it could go downhill from there, and you don't know of any bad things that are going on there. what if it is unstable? or unsanitary? and your friends could get in trouble too. and what if they back out and don't end up delivering things? i definitely advise thinking this through. you can still be you, cut your hair short and ask people to use the right pronouns. although your parents don't sound supportive, your friends do. ask your parents to go to therapy; you can vent and rant and ask for help and it is one more person that will support you. good luck ♡

minizerkah wrote:doctors annoy me
i was told i was gonna have an ultrasound done
and what arrives at the doorstep this morning?
a letter telling my parents that instead im being sent to a physiatrist IN AUGUST
it would be quicker for me to go to the emergency when the pains are bad and have tests done and have the results within an hour
DONT TELL ME YOURE SENDING ME FOR ONE THING AND INSTEAD SEND ME TO ANOTHER
DONT LIE IF YOU ARE A DOCTOR LIKE COME ON
im sorry im x and stressed
this is probably stupid but im annoyed which makes me irrational

i can understand why you are annoyed and it's not stupid! august is a long way away, have you contacted the doctors explaining that they said one thing and they've done another? and that you don't mentally and physically feel comfortable waiting that long when you just want the problem to have results to let you rest your mind slightly?? agh, it's annoying. i hope everything works out soon and you feel better! good luck ♡

illusion. wrote:i really want a hug pls :'c

taffydilla. wrote:aw yes. I love being sad and stressed.
I'm stressed about everything I have to do for school, but honestly that's just
normal at this point and that's not my main problem. my main problem is that
I have a crush on a guy. i'm scared because I thought i was gay, but i've been super
crushing on this guy and i love talking to him. and i'm really interested in him, but
i'm scared about ruining our friendship. i've already ruined two friendships with two
very cool guy friends because of my stupid crushes in the past, and when I dated my
girlfriend at first I was happy but then we broke up and now we never talk and it
sucks butt cause I loved talking to all these people. i don't want that to happen
with this new crush. also i'm scared about talking about it to my friends, cause
1. they know this guy and might judge my taste and 2. i told them I was mega
gay and that i'd never ever like a guy but i guess i was wrong and then they'll
think i'm fake and goood i hate feelings like idk if I should hide it in or just
tell my friends and let them help me get advice cause they actually know
the guy but god idk and I'm a mega idiot for falling for people easily
[/center]

if you don't feel comfortable telling your friends, then don't. maybe to get to know this guy invite him over yours for a study session or advise sitting somewhere on your breaks to do it. totally fun! don't worry about messing up friendships, sometimes you just have to take a leap and hope you land on your two sturdy feet. i hope this works out for you because you are one of the cutest and sweetest members and deserve nothing but the best so ahhh you're in my thoughts !! good luck ♡

sweetarts. wrote:
    my depression is draining me out so much, and i feel like i'm just rotting away. i've had depression for almost four years on and off, but it's never been this bad. i have to force myself to do the most basic things, and school used to be my top priority, and now i couldn't care less if i get a bad grade. i finally accepted recently that i need help with getting treatment for my depression, but my family isn't financially stable, and i know they'd guilt trip me or they just wouldn't understand, and just pass it off as teenage hormones. i'm going to be independent so soon, and it's scary, because i have nothing planned for my future, because i can't even think that far. i'm trying to get a job, but i can't, because my anxiety and depression is so bad. gosh, i feel like i'm never going to be happy.

okay, stop planning and stop thinking about things you need to do. what you DO need to do is focus on your mental health; you can't do anything if you don't have the motivation or the energy or the right state of mind. i am so so sorry to hear your depression is getting worse; you truly don't deserve it you are such a sweetheart. there are always free therapists that you can chat to online. there is this amazing website called '7 cups' (boop) there front page states "Need to talk?
      Connect with caring people for online therapy & counseling
      Free, anonymous and confidential online text chat with trained listeners, online therapists & counselors" and thousands of people use it! i definitely advise it. good luck ♡

hollow-point wrote:
i'm so paranoid and jumpy i don't even know what to do with myself.
this sucks so much.

ahh yikes maybe use the links i provide down below to help distract yourself ?? can you pinpoint what is causing you to be paranoid and jumpy? i hope you feel better sono, and if you need to talk my inbox is open! ♡

Makoto Naegi wrote:I don't know what to do. I don't care what people say I don't care what happens. I just want you. I still want you no matter what. But I've ruined everything. It's all my fault. I said too much and practically talked about you behind your back. I understand why you're hurt I understand if you don't trust me anymore. But no matter what you still want me too. You don't have to do out of pity for me but if that's how you really feel I believe you just the same. I'm tired of it all. I'm tired of feeling like it's all my fault and I'm tired of hurting you even when I don't want to. I never meant to hurt you. I'm just tired. I don't want us to be perfect I just want us to be happy. Together. Forever.

are you able to apologise to them?? if you want to stop hurting them, i definitely would start off with just apologising and saying this to them. literally this message. it would mean a lot to them and hopefully they'll respond in a positive way. good luck! ♡

BlankSlate wrote:Woo boi this gonna be interesting. plbllblbth you don't need to reply to this i mostly just wanted to rant.

aight so back last year I was friends with this guy we'll call J. J was my friend along side a few others, and he and I grew to be close within the group. Eventually, the was Drama where someone will start a rumor about so and so liking whoever, and we all just kinda played along with it. The someone turned it into a who would make the best couple, and in a group of about 10 close friends there were a lot of combinations. However, almost everyone jumped on J and i saying we'd make the best. We laughed it off and continued with the night.
However, later that night when i was back home, J texted me basically asking if i would be willing to give it a try. He had an entire paragraph about how he had a crush on he since forever and how he wanted to be with me, but i had never felt that way. Either way, i decided to give it a try.
We we're dating for a whopping 4 days before he gave me a promise ring. I immediately turned it down and said something along the lines of 'dude what' and he stuttered something about having bought this for his ex and she broke up with him before he could give it to her and he wanted to give it to me before i broke up with him. that just amplified the 'dude, WHAT' but i brushed it off.
over the course of our relationship, we were idolized within our friends. Being called the 'golden gays' and such (which i actually found kinda hilarious), and i think that put a lot of pressure on him to step it up.
J started planning elaborate dates, knowing full well i hate going out to places. i instead offered alternatives, like staying in with a movie marathon, which he accepted and enjoyed. He was mostly putting on a show for our friends. i was fine with that, i had always known he could be easily swayed by others opinions.
eventually though, he started getting more and more 'desperate'. He would want to do typical couple stuff and intimate stuff and long term stuff just a bunch of stuff i wasn't ready for, and didn't think i would ever be ready for. the last 4 months i had yet to develop any feelings romantically. of course, i was close to him now, on a more intimate level but nothing romantic. this is when i started to think about breaking up, and he could tell.
after that, he started always going on and on about how devastated he would be if i broke up with him to the group chat. our friends immediately jumped to comfort him, saying how i would never do that. it was disheartening.
I rounded two of my closer friends in a private chat and explained my predicament. they said they could tell how unhappy i was in the relationship, and told me to go for it. we planned for 2 months about different ways to break the news.
eventually, J just walked up to me and asked "are you going to break up with me?" I said yes and explained how i wasn't able to provide him the attention and love he needs. He basically just nodded and walked away.
We remained friends, but significantly less close. I was fine, even glad to have a bit of distance. all was well and balance was resorted. for maybe a month.
then J got a boyfriend.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for him moving on, but a month? really? and this is an online relationship, he's known the guy for maybe a week before they started dating. All our friends were wary, but supportive. then things started getting worse, the guy he's dating turns out to be 5 years older, and planning on whisking J away from his home and going to live together a plane's ride down south. Our friends were silent.
now, I can see he's mentioning his boyfriend to get to me. He'll casually mention how his boyfriend and him have Skype dates and how they've planned their future, even one very awkward conversation about how intimate they've gotten. I just want him to be happy and move on, but i know i cant with words, he'll deny or twist anything i say.

has he definitely got an online relationship?? some people may just say that to try and get back at their exes,
      and definitely not the right thing to do. it's good you ended it though, if it was taking a toll on your mental health; especially if he kept wanting to do things you weren't comfortable with. and yikes, 5 years older? ?? i just hope J takes it with caution !! you're in my thoughts, sorry this isn't much of advise and more of just comforting words, but good luck! ♡

Pøst Cards wrote:

hey, if your friends are friends, they will react in a supportive way and they won't change their actions. i don't see why opinions would change now if they know who you are. if you ever need to chat, my inbox is open. good luck ♡

vist wrote:
      oh gosh , i feel so utterly alone

i'm so sorry vist :<< you have all your cutie pie pets to cuddle with though and when i eventually get round to pms (which i'm lacking in recently yikes i'm sorry) i will be the best online friend ic an be hah. i know it feels like it, but you aren't alone. even though it's on a screen, tihs whole community are here for you and to support you and none of us want you to feel like this. and i'm sure your little pettos try there best for you and your cousins and your family ! i hope you feel better soon, good luck ♡

blakebelladonna wrote:yeah. i dont care about me either.

i care about you though! not sure if you remember me but i used to be blink 182. you are such a lovely and kind user and you definitely deserve the best. i know i can't offer much advise because i don't understand the situation but my inbox is open if you ever need a chat! good luck ♡

Matthew Murdock wrote:
    I feel like I may have a panic attack at any moment due to a school project I was unable to work on due to being out of town and now my group is practically yelling at me, even though they knew and we talked about it.

And it doesn't help that my stomach is hurting and I can smell throw up and can feel it coming from my throat and I just feel terrible.

if it comes to it, be sick. it'll help you feel so much better. as for your group project, is it too late to do anything?
      if you have to present it, make up to it through presenting more parts than others ?? hopefully your group understands soon !! i hope you feel better soon, and if you still feel nauseous try a gingerbread biscuit! it helps lower levels of feeling sick. good luck and i hope you feel better ♡

➳ palla wrote:
    it's fine
    I'm fine
    she's fine
    I shouldn't worry

maybe if I tell myself that enough
    it'll all just disappear
    and I can finally relax
    I just need to breathe

if you need to vent, use that 7 cups website i linked to sweetarts. or write a journal/diary and vent as much as you can. are you able to talk to her and explain your feelings?? i know it's not much advise because i don't feel like i can actually offer much but ahh i hope you feel better soon and if you need anything, pm me! good luck ♡

♡ sunflower wrote:
    i miss when it was the three of us and not the two of you

i am sorry it feels like that, can you talk to them and ask to have the 'old group' back? i'm sure it never meant to end that way and they would be more than willing to become a group again. even if they are a couple, who is to say third wheeling isn't fun? i had two friends that were dating and i actually loved third wheeling, they were so funny together. i hope things work out! good luck ♡

------------------------

if you ever feel down or need a shoulder to cry on, my inbox is open. i have gathered links to help everyone when they need a distraction or are feeling low:

to help you smile:
      list of little things - list of little things to help make you smile and be happy
      cutest - cutest tumblr to help with your self esteem
      smile things - cute colours and tumblr page to help you out
      adorable - basically another tumblr that does the same as the ones above

to help you with anything else / distractions:
      emergency compliments - if you ever feel poo, and nothing seems to cheer you up, this site is full of 'emergency compliments' which can make you laugh at how ridiculously brilliant they are.
      automatic flatterer - you know what's cute about this? you put in your name, nickname, whatever (it doesn't save it) and it pays you compliment after compliment after compliment. it's the cutest idea ever.
      the dawn room - do what it says. after doing that, loads of encouraging messages will come your way!
      hugs - hugs is all i have to say.
      thunderstorms - control them!<3
      beautiful places - if you're looking for a sign, this is it. set a goal to visit one of these places. don't change that goal. you won't regret it.
      how to change your life - just read it. it's amazing. too good.
      player two - if you're feeling hurt or upset, visit here. it's a game. it's good.
      koalas - if you're in need of a distraction that lasts a good five minutes, play this. it's fun, and if you love koalas it's even better!
      stick man game - good distraction with a hopefuly message i made at the end!
      just say yes - this blog was made by zoella and good for anyone who suffer with anxiety disorder, have panic attacks, depression, have social anxiety or are just a very negative or shy person this may be good for you!
      random acts of kindness (video) - may make you feel all warm and gooey at how kind people are
      list of things for those having a bad day!
      more bad day remedies - is similar to the one above
      how to love yourself - if you struggle with self esteem, pleasep lease read <3
      quiet room - one of my favourite places <3
      comfort box - i highly recommend looking at this because it's the most amazing idea i've ever seen
      ground box - similar to the one above

to help you with panic attacks:
      i have loads of things that can help with your anxiety and panic attacks.

facts !!!!:
      what not to say !!! - to someone who is having a panic attack, do not say these things
      facts- if you're confused about a few things

i've also made a tumblr! you can message me anonomysouly on there for advice if you don't want to post here. i also will start reblogging things (nothing triggering or sad !) so if you ever need someone, you can go to me on there! http://happinesscomeswithnoregrets.tumblr.com/
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:53 am

I did something stupid, and Now i'm worried/Anxious to get home. Oops.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me