TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Postby billie eilish » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:19 am

today is the worst.
    fun fact: i really don't like it when people snap at me for no reason. especially family. especially on new year's eve.
    i know you're in a bad mood, mom. i know you're upset because you got all dressed up (which was your own choice) but we didn't end up going anywhere (when no one suggested we would).
    but i'm not your punching bag. you don't get to mutter things under your breath at me and then snap at me when i ask what you said out of concern.
    i'm sorry you're insecure about your weight but that is also not my problem. it's also not an excuse for you to let all your anger out on me and me alone.
    you have no excuse. you have no reason to be targeting me. i did nothing to you. it's all because i'm sitting here.
    you always remind me that you're a human with feelings too, but so am i.
    you won't get me the help i need, even after acknowledging that i need it, and after years of me begging you to believe that my problems are real.
    you can't sit here and be mean to me and then act like everything's normal when my dad gets here because you're afraid he'll be too logical and out-talk you.
    i'm tired of trying to make other people happy and being walked all over in return. i'm done. i'm not having it.
    new year's resolution: stop taking torment from my family simply because they are family.
    i don't know how to ease the pain. i want to cry but i can't.
    i'll just go out of my way to make everyone else happy because that's all i know how to do.
╭━━━━╮

╰━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━╮

krista - 18+ - she/her bisexual
infj - ravenclaw - pisces
college music education major
violist, dancer, singer, pianist
saw billie live 6.9.2019

╰━━━━━━━━━━╯
billie eilish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby TzatzikiTheLeg » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:31 am

♔ Cheshire ♔ wrote:
Hmm.

No staff member has replied to my help ticket,

I wonder why it’s called a help ticket when they
don’t even help ಠ_ಠ

O,they will. For an example when you send a Report, CS Help takes a lot of time to answer.Don't worry,they will eventually answer.
I love opeth! dm me and we can chat about opeth
I also love septicflesh and hypocrisy and gus g. I just rlly love metal music
TzatzikiTheLeg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:19 am

I know that's the stupidest reason to ever be sad for, but i really need help on this.
So, there's a game i play called mope.io. It's fun, but i always die at it everytime. I always pray for luck, and i get it, but not for a lot of time.
I want to reach a black dragon at that game, but the best i got was only a killer whale, and i never got more far than that.
Each time i die, i start to cry more and more.
I just wonder, why can't i have luck?
Why can't i have the feeling of being a winner at a .io game?
I already got into the leaderboard in slither.io once, but i never was a giant one, only those that are 10000 and more.
I need someone to comfort me and cheer me up.
Last edited by DizzyGlitchez on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illusion. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:21 am

Can I have a pm please??? I need to tell someone
To all of my friends on chicken smoothie,new and old ,I am sending this message with deep regret.i will be leaving the forum as I no longer feel welcome.it is hard for me to admit to ,but know that I can do so as you are all all an amazing ,understanding group of people,I am being bullied.now I have admitted to you ,I feel more able to cope.so farewell and thanks again.
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Spaceman. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:48 am

can i just fail this stupid career fair thing please
why is this required and also a huge percent of my grade
why do i have to figure out my future
why weren't we given proper instructions
i need help
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:30 pm

everyone keeps telling me it's so good that I only have a few more months until I can leave school forever. Yeah it's good.
I hate this school with a burning passion, especially that devil and what she did to my self esteem.

But even though it's only a few more months now, I don't know if I can make it.
I don't know if I can take any longer at this school.
Sometimes I just want to curl up and cry.
My counselling sessions helped so much, but now they're over I just can't shake the thought it'll all go wrong again.

I already failed at least 3 of my mock exams, don't need the results to know this as I broke down and couldn't answer almost any of the questions.
I know I'm going to fail the finals too.
I always fail.
It feels like the only thing I'm good at sometimes.

Even then, I have no plans for the future, everything's going so fast.
Too fast.
I don't want to grow up sometimes.
I'm not responsible.
I can't take care of myself.
Most of all, I don't want to loose anyone and everything I love.

Hah, years only just begun and I'm already overthinking everything as usual. Nothing new here.
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerbud X. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:06 pm

Are you a failure? No.
You're a person of pity.
Start holding your head up and do something for once.
Oh wait. You never will.
You're too wrapped in your self doubt.
Your self loathing.
Start acting like a normal person for once.
Right. You never will.
Get over yourself.
You'll never be good enough.
Ever.
Oh you could get over yourself and be 'good enough' or your better self. But that would mean having a relationship. Wouldnt it? You dont want that though. You're too scared.
Too wrapped in what could happen.
You never live in the moment.
No wonder you push everyone away.
Why havent you pushed yourself away?
That's a question you should ask yourself everyday.
ImageW.I.PxImage
Not everyday is gonna be a good day
Not everything is gonna go your way
It's all about the way you think
Rise from your past, don't sink
Flowerbud X.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smoogiepie » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:38 pm

my brother is very sick and I'm scared every day that I might loose him. This has been a three-year battle and he's simply not the same person anymore, and I dont know how to talk to him.
Lately it's been especially bad. He's moved back home and we're trying to get him help but he won't accept it. Every other day he has an episode and it's scary, I get a knot in my stomach just thinking about it. I have to leave the house because he becomes violent. I grab my moms car keys and drive, but I have nowhere to go.
I have one real friend, who I've been bffs with since 2nd grade. I called her and asked if I could come over for a while. I was reluctant to do so because we haven't been on good terms lately. But I really needed some shelter.
So I get to her place and start crying uncontrollably, and I asked her why she has been ignoring me. She's just like, "oh, I've just been busy." But I'm like, you still have time to hang out with your new friend? And she replied "I haven't hung out with her in like a week."
But the thing is, I know that's a flat out lie. Just earlier that day, I got a call from my friend so I picked up, glad that she was finally talking to me. But it was just muffled sounds of her in the car talking to her new friend because I guess she buttdialled me.
So I know that they had hung out literally that same day, and she just lies to my face about it!
Also I noticed that she had taken all the pictures of us together off the wall.

I don't know what's happening. I don't have anywhere to go. I'm scared to be home and my best friend won't talk to me. And tonight for new years, like usual, I'll be spending it alone.
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lechuga » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:15 pm

The one day that I should be feeling festive and happy is the day that has me feeling very stressed and frustrated at everything for no apparent reason. There's this weird (and bad) feeling in my chest and it hasn't gone away with anything all day. I feel on edge and get really cranky when anyone starts talking to me. It's five hours until the new year and I don't want to start it feeling this way. If anyone read this can they send me a pm?
    hello there! c:
    currently watching
    nothing please send recs
    listening to...
    hand me downs - mac miller
    eres mia - romeo santos
    im not very active
    may take a while
    for me to respond
    trades/messages
cat | jean-louis | aimè | kikoto
Lechuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelus » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:23 pm

I'm kind of really deeply sad right now.
Not over anything in particular. I dunno. I'm just being dumb.
A nice message or some reassurance would be really great right now. ♥
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me