10 wierd and random facts about you

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: 10 wierd and random facts about you

Postby tinpi » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:47 am

1. I have an obsession with these little black and yellow beetles, i name them all paul regardless of gender.
2. I like cats a little too much, i have 6 cats living in my room alone. ( don't worry, they go out most of the time, and they are taken care of )
3. i HATE. the feeling of cold air touching me from a fan, it feels so weird and i hate it so much
4. If there was ever a chance to experience a zombie invasion i would be the first to sign up for it.
5. My love language is bullying. and people fail to understand that most of the time
6. I hate being on stage, or having eyes focused on me but at the same time i love attention and praise from a large group of people
7. I went from wanting to be a lawyer, to waiting to be a stay at home lonely cat parent
8. in my mind, im the only one who's allowed to bully my siblings. if anyone else does it, i will fight them.
9. I love chicken alfredo. it's the one food i could eat forever and not get bored of it
10. i hate the taste of chicken and turkey

Image TINPIImage

TOYHOUSE | ART SHOP | TRADE THREAD

| SHE/HER |
|Digital artist|
|Discord: Cinaaa|

©

tinpi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowmocha » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:27 pm

You love chicken alfredo, but hate the taste of chicken... Then again, my friend hates carrots, but loves carrot cake.
Hmm, let's see, ten facts.

1. I have ten pairs of shoes for some unfathomable reason. I'm not even a shoe person, they've just accumulated for various reasons. I got multiple pairs of tennis shoes so I wouldn't have to buy them for a while. I needed winter boots. I had to get work shoes for my job. My mother ordered shoes online that didn't fit her, so she gave them to me. I bought dress shoes to be a bridesmaid at a wedding. (Which I never went to because of the quarantine.)
2. I've been playing EverQuest for several months.
3. I'm allergic to Dial soap. Thanks, Dad, for passing that down to me.
4. The purse I have? I've had that thing since I was little. Like, I used to keep crayons in it, that's how long it's been. Thing's about twenty years old, but still in decent condition.
5. I can't roll an R for the life of me.
6. I've never had my ears pierced.
7. I have hundreds of 'Archie' comic books.
8. I have a scar on one side of my abdomen, because of various operations/procedures I had when I was a baby/toddler.
9. I'm rather fond of spicy food.
10. I seem to be really good at procrastinating or just getting sidetracked. I've been alternating between trying to think of stuff for this post, reading other posts on this thread, chatting online, and other random things, for about three hours. (In my defense, I was having trouble thinking of things for this post.)
Meowmocha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:28 pm

1. English isn't my first language
2. I cannot eat spicy things, sad life
3. I can make a clover shape with my tongue
4. I don't tan in the sun, I burn..
5. I am never late for anything, time is super important to me
6. I wear only black clothes, I just like the color, but I have been gifted other colors that I sometimes wear at home
7. I once saw a child drink tadpoles for a dare
8. My favorite animal is a red crowned crane
9. I have survived a motorcycle, car, plane, and bike accident lolol
1o. My favorite teas are jasmine and matcha
Random music I change every few days: 🎧🎶
Icon CreditGreyscale CollectionSouvenirs
Thank you to those who have so kindly gifted/traded me. ^^
Imageお土産Image
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:37 pm

1. I skipped about 4 french projects last year
2. Orcas are natural predators of moose
3. I have eaten dry-wall, chalk, cat tails, many flowers, and much more
4. There are spicy tasting flowers
5. Ur mom.
6. I haven't slept in 30 hours
7. I have the maturity of a 3rd grader
8. My name is grey because the colour is cool
9. I'm Canadian
10. I can't live without cats

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrowntheFrowns » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:43 pm

1. I have genuine central heterochromia, the inner color being gold and the outer color grey! (One of only two things I like about myself altogether)
2. The second thing I like is my hair color, my hair is ash blonde leaning closer to grey
3. I'm double jointed but only in one side of my body for some reason? It's weird :p
4. One of my favorite smells is frozen dry dog food. Idk either, we stored ours in the garage in winter and I just loved sniffing it. Feel free to judge, I judge myself for it too
5. I'm allergic to chocolate and mangoes, ironically my second fav soda is mango pepsi which is the drink that led to me discovering my allergy in the first place. Not very fun but totally worth it :))
6. I actually study and practice natural medicine non-commercially! I just like helping people
7. I'm a mountain person, living in a literal village. We farm animals and bartering is still a common practice here, it's rad
8. Unfortunately I'm an internet addict due to disability preventing me going outside, the former fact making this harder to deal with >:0
9. I am 100 percent genuinely addicted to Dr. Pepper and will do just about anything for it, I drink lots of water to counter it though I promise
10. Uhhh I can open a handle based door (think a fridge or convenience store handle) with my shoulder blades
Getting ready to move, I won't have internet for a while when I do so I'm likely going to be inactive for a couple months, I won't know when I'll be moving so I'm very sorry for the inconvenience!
My timezone is EST and I tend to go to bed around 1-2 AM in that time
I tend to come back online around 2ish PM
Also, trades with guinea pigs and either species of hamsters are always appreciated, I'm going for a full collection of those so if it's on my wishlist I want it :3
DrowntheFrowns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melatonins » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:23 pm

1. I cannot look people in the eye! I mostly struggle with brighter coloured eyes, and if I must maintain eye contact with someone of authority, it is the only thing I can focus on and I end up not hearing what the person actually asks me :c

2. I have to do things very specific ways in order to get a satisfying sensation, mostly on my fingers! Often I will sit and click my mousepad over and over until I feel the right feeling on my fingertip, and it is very annoying and frustrating.

3. I get very very childish around those I am extremely comfortable with! Via text, I often add unnecessary amounts of letters at the end of words, or in person I literally physically cling (depending on the relationship between the person and I)... all round I act very "happy" as if I were a little child..

4. I fidget A L O T . My most fidgety thing is digging down on my cuticles, picking at my cuticles (without the intent of actually pushing them back), and picking at the nail itself! Or, another common one would be pinching the side..skin..of..the nail??

5. A lot of times I will forget about something I did, planned to do, or put something somewhere a few moments after I've actually done it, but I do remember.. a day or so afterwards? I cannot postpone things! Must get them done as soon as they are on my mind-

6. I really love animals ((especially horses)), I actually wish to undertake an animal studies course sometime in the future after graduation.. But.. I struggle to touch wounds, and I sneeze a lott around fluffy cats :c

7. I c a n n o t touch raw meat!! ESPECIALLY chicken!! It is the absolute worst feeling you could possibly make me feel. Touching the raw chicken makes me have uncontrollable muscle tensions/spasms and it feels like my hands lock up!

8. I had a strawberry birthmark on my nose! I kinda resembled an off brand Rudolph as a very small child!! But, I went through plastic surgery at a very very young age to get it removed! So nowadays, you wouldn't be able to tell I had a birthmark there unless you looked sooo very closely at my nose to see a tiny bit of scarring.

9. I have another birthmark in the shape of a turtle on my arm c:

10. I have smooth hands~! ((or at least.. I've been told))
Melatonins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilbitnxture » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:51 pm

1. I have K-F rings in my eyes, which means I have a golden brown (hazel) ring around my eye and it looks like a I flower in my eye!! The “background color” of my eyes are green

2. When something bad happens, like someone dying, to cope with it I make jokes. My dad died a little over a year ago and I constantly make the ‘my dads dead’ joke when people talk about their dad then ask me about mine

3. It took me almost a year to realize my dad had died, but when I broke down it wasn’t because he had died, it was because I had so many questions for him, like why he couldn’t give me the time of day but he would do anything and everything for my older sister

4. I basically live with my boyfriend because my mom and I butt heads more than a normal teenage girl and her mom would, typically teenage girls and moms fight because the mom wants her safe. My mom and I fight about the dumbest things out there. I know she loves me and I love her but we can’t live together or be together for a long amount of time

5. I have really bad anxiety, which is actually one of the reasons I joined CS. Everyone on here is so kind and I feel like I can talk to everyone here, it makes me comfortable!! I love you guys❤️

6. I’m almost 18 and I still sleep with my baby blanket😂😂

7. My kitten, due to one of her siblings accidentally scratching her eye out when she was little (at least I’m pretty sure that’s what happened), only has one eye. But she’s so sweet and if I could let you guys pet her and love in her you would fall in love with my one eyed kitty

8. I’m 5’9, and I really don’t like being tall but at the same time I kinda like it

9. I look like I would be really really mean but I’m probably one of the nicest goofiest people you will ever meet, I’m really shy and quiet at first but once you get to know me it’s like I’m on drugs half the time even though I don’t do drugs

10. I plan on being a paramedic when I graduate high school, mostly because my grandparents were and I looked up to them, but I’m also going to do real estate as a side job
hello<3

Lilbitnxture

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 10 weird and random facts about you

Postby lapfox » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:04 pm

1. i am colorblind in one eye.

2. i have central heterochromia

3. i have a collection of
gamecube controllers

4. my favorite drink is milk and
my favorite food is cheese

5. i have an alligators foot on
a keychain

6. ive never officially owned a
cat or a dog

7. ive only had pet fish, birds,
bunnies, and bugs

8. i own a 1998 charmander
plushie i got from a comic shop

9. i have a large flower garden
behind my house

10. i have a cat themed tarot deck
LUCAS internet furry degen
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
MY TOYHOUSE
da linktree
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
lapfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koby the Hero » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:21 pm

Alrigh let’s have a crack at this!!

1. I can genuinely purr like a cat. I’m serious on this, I’m able to vibrate my throat and make a soft purr!

2. I have a HUGE funko pop collection! I have at least 150, including a signed Michael Myers pop.

3. I always sleep with a fan on. It’s usually 70°F or lower in my house all the time and it’s still too hot for me ^^”

4. I’m self taught on almost everything. This is like. Art, cooking, that kinda stuff lol

5. My eyes change color in the light/weather. Genuine about this one too lol! My eyes are originally blue but sometimes they’ll be green or gray, I’ve had them be hazel a few times!

6. I use joke/humor as a way to cope. Haha yes I love humor and it helps me feel better! My friends should know this because I also spam emotes when I’m not feeling good lol

7. I work at an animal shelter. I usually hang out with the cats! Cats are my favorite animal, but I love dogs too!

8. I like to stay up late! It’s 1am at the time I’m doing this

9. Horror will always be my favorite movie/game/boom genre. I have almost all the Stephan King books as well as watched most of the horror movies I can find on my streaming platforms.

10. The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
I couldn’t think of putting anything there 💔
x
🌼 angelthey/it/he 🌼
🌼 osdd sys 🌼
🌼 koby is my fav!! 🌼
🌼 © 🌼

🦦 collecting otters!
🏴‍☠️ account ran by an alter
⚓️ not v active; can ask for discord

🌼 chibi credits! 🌼
Koby the Hero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarMadnessGod » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:14 pm

1. I have studied up on how to do basic first aid for animals.
2. I technically know how to start IVs, and do some medical stuff despite not being taught, It's basically used for survival.
3. I consider myself both Bisexual and Pansexual.
4. I rescue animals.
5. Despite never showing people any of my work, I love to write, and I think I do well.
6. I have ADHD.
7. I regret not going to college.
8. I am transgender, pre everything. Hoping to change that soon.
9. I am both an only child, and the youngest child.
10. I love to role play, and I can get into any character, and roleplay well as them.
Micheal - 39 - poly - He/him - Pan/Bi- Lokean - Furry - Artist

StarMadnessGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me